[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"That is the argument of a 5-year old."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 31
>"That is the argument of a 5-year old."
>>
It literally is too. "He started it"

And grown men actually support this joke

Wtf /pol/
>>
Who?
What?
When?
To whom?
>>
>>69352211
Nevermind, clicked on the pic
>>
>>69352166
Right trump should just ignore everything someone says and bend over backwards just like you do for that big black cock. Give me a break you gigantic pussified excuse for a human being
>>
>>69352006
context please
>>
>>69352166
Whatever. Trump acts like a little kid when he gets stumped like last night. Fuck Trump.
>>
>>69352311
>all those meme insults

Found the trump supporter guise
>>
>>69352006
I'm a 6'3" chef at Wendy's with a 9 inch cock.
>>
>>69352311
This
>>
Huh?
>>
>"He started it"
Isn't that the same argument used against the nazis?
>>
>>69352166
Why is Kasich doing as poorly as he is? He killed that debate last night, and he had a lot of responses that were good masturbation for Republicunts.
>>69352166
>If someone flings shit, and you fling shit back, it's childish to imply that you started flinging shit in response to the previous party flinging shit.
No. Even Hockey has 2 minutes for instigating, right?
>>
File: 1418693541196.png (88 KB, 600x1772) Image search: [Google]
1418693541196.png
88 KB, 600x1772
>>69352006
Rafael please, don't you have better things to do instead of shitposting on 5 chin.
>>
>>69352345

Cruz tweeted something about Trump's wife. Then Trumo re-tweeted something about Cruz's wife. Anderson Cooper asked why wives had to be brought into anything. Trumo says he doesn't know any doesn't want them to. Anderson Cooper says but you did retweet about Cruz's wife. Trump says but he did it first.
>>
>If you get shot, you can't shoot back
>>
>>69352410
>2015+1
>Le weed man's era is almost over
>Trump will carry all of us, on his naked and hairy back to the light
>Still think supporting Trump is a meme or a shame

Go back to your hole, your time's over maggot.
>>
>>69352409

You're right, at last I truely see, now I'm a #ClintionCunt
>>
Anderson is mad because he got BTFO when Trump pulled out that reporters exact quote and had him read it
>>
>>69352632
If you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>69352410
Meme insults? I'll give you meme insults you pathetic waste of garbage. You're nothing but a degenerate cuckold who should be prepping the bull for his wife instead of shitposting on 4chan
>and I mean every single word of it
>>
>>69352515
Fuck, I didn't even know there was a debate last night. I'm going to have to youtube that shit when I get home.
>>
>>69352006
Guaranteed you will see more of these formats from the candidates. Networks are dying for more ratings from Trump and he said in that talk that he like that format and would be open to more.
>>
>>69352609
Sounds reasonable to me.
>>
>>69352006
it did sound a bit childish, but trump's picture was actually less trashy than cruz's. Plus not giving an inch has been trump's tactic from the start. He would get the most speaking time at the debates because he wouldn't let a single insult pass
>>
>>69352736
Source?
>>
>>69352736
>he did not state exactly that
>she stated exactly that
>read it
>exactly that
>>
>>69352410
> all those meme insults
> proceeds to use a 2009 reddit meme: "found the x guise"

Faggot, go away.
>>
>>69352850
>Plus not giving an inch has been trump's tactic

While Cruz has been giving many inches, if you smell what The Rock is cooking.
>>
File: romney at wendy's.jpg (87 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
romney at wendy's.jpg
87 KB, 640x360
>>69352421
you forgot to mention the part where you get paid more than the CEO of Wendy's, own 100% of the corporate shares, are Dave Taylor's long last grandson and have a family of 5 strong, tall white children who hate liberals and wish they were old enough to vote for Donald Trump.
>>
>>69352006
>I did that on purpose
https://youtu.be/vklrnGCED9I
>>
Yes that Cooper guy has retarded arguments like a 5 year old.

He is a literal faggot in this case.
>>
>>69352166
Self-defense isn't the argument of a 5 year old.

There are plenty of times where it is valid and if you want a reputation for not being attacked without repercussions you bite back.
>>
>>69352880
https://youtu.be/CNwN11j954Y
>>
>>69352006
Trump honestly seemed out of it yesterday. The way he even responded to the jab at his grandson was awkward. He was still talking about the grandkid, then randomly said "isn't his real name is Rafael?" Everyone was silent because they thought he was still talking about the newborn kid, then it clicked that he just instantly switched to talking about Cruz within a single sentence. He also completely dodged important questions and just strayed back onto usual talking points. The only impressive part was when he got Cooper to read the situation with his Michelle, but even then he seemed finicky. Must have not gotten much sleep.
>>
>>69352006
says giggling gay boy anderson cooper

that whole thing was such a waste of time

I admit Trump rambled too much but it's like how many hours do you need to hear them talk? Everyone knows all this shit already.

Just an excuse to ask everyone about the latest scandal
>>
>>69352006
>>"That is the argument of a 5-year old."
Trump was a sheltered boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's never had to live in the real world.
>>
I am against niggers, jews, liberals, mudslimes and women

DEUS VULT
>>
>>69352609
Most reasonable arguments are those of a 5 year old.
It's perfectly reasonable to hit back.
Only a brainwashed cuck would think otherwise.
>>
>>69352802
It wasn't really a debate, it was a town hall. Each candidate had a sit down interview with Anderson "take-it-in-the-pooper" Cooper and answered questions from the audience.
>>
File: 1458336408086.jpg (214 KB, 600x620) Image search: [Google]
1458336408086.jpg
214 KB, 600x620
>>69352421
>Chef
>At Wendy's
>>
>>69352166
its literally "who started it didnt matter"

5 year olds, or those with the minds of a 5 year old, I.e :women teachers who cant understand justice or retaliation.

You start something, be prepare to finish it, hence the one to start something is responsible and the one in the wrong and the one taking 3 teeth back for 1 teeth lost is in the right for justice.
>>
>>69352311
That is what the BBC would have him do :^)
>>
>>69353174

You can be born with a rusty spoon in your mouth and never live in the real world.
>>
>>69353214
Why are you posting that cuck Picture from that cuck game where the main character can get his girl fucked by Another man?
>>
>>69353174
that's retarded

he's interacted with more people and done more things than pretty much anyone

and he went to a military academy when he was young too
>>
>>69352954
That sounds brutal, got a video?
>>
>>69353308
Its funny since the White cock fucks up the black cock no matter the size.
>>
>>69353360
>>
>>69353360
see
>>69353070
>>
>>69352609
>>69352345
>>69352844

what actually happened

>anti-trump super pac runs hit ad with provocative photos of trump's wife
>trump uses it to paint cruz as a sheister who is going in on his wife
>trump retweets someone who made a meme of side by side photos of cruz and trump's wives
>cruz gets super pissed, calls trump a coward
>trump continues to blame cruz for 'starting it'

two ways to interpret these events:
1) you believe that trump is as intelligent as he makes himself out to be: he is knowingly lying about cruz 'starting it' because he knows that its a one way ticket to prison if a candidate coordinates with a super pac. he could easily get the nomination by turning over any proof of cruz orchestrating the ad.

2)trump is fkin dumb: hes fkin dumb and really thinks cruz ran a hit on his wife.
>>
>>69352006
>why did you attempt an assault on Trump yesterday?
>he started it :(
See how you can easily spin that retarded argument on liberals too.
>>
>>69353174
Trump might have been born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but he turned it into 50 diamond spoons. Things like that don't happen often, regardless of the cards you get dealt when you're born
>>
>>69353174
>>>"That is the argument of a 5-year old."Trump was a sheltered boy born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's never had to live in the real world.

Anderson Cooper.
Real name Vanderbuilt
Net worth > 100 Million

Glass houses, etc.
>>
File: 1421161218121.gif (946 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1421161218121.gif
946 KB, 300x400
If you can't see that Trump got indisputably BTFO in this exchange you have to be literally brainwashed. There is no other way.
>>
I love Trump, but retweeting the picture of Heidi and Melania was just so fucking stupid

Threatening to "spill the beans" is fine, no one likes bankers like Heidi and would probably believe she was up to shady shit at Gman Sachs, but the picture was stupid
>>
>>69353514

it's really hard to make money when the mayor is a childhood friend of your father's and you don't have to front any capital for projects because its all subsidized by taxpayers.

i'm not disputing that trump has grown his fortune. i am disputing that he did it via some god tier business acumen. he exploited crony capitalism to the fullest.
>>
>>69353578
>Cuckway
>>
>>69352006
It is literally the argument behind ALL of Americas criminal law... Why do you put murderers behind bar? Because they started it.

Anderson Cooper must disagree with the rule of law. If he thinks it is irrelevant who started something, then he thinks no criminal should be in jail.
>>
Cooper literally BTFO Trump last night. Made him look like a complete idiot. Honestly Trump lost my vote last night just because Cooper exposed Trump as the beta male he is.
>>
>>69353174
>world-class businessman and negotiator has never dealt with the real world

lol ok, being in the tv business alone makes you deal with some fucked up people.
>>
>>69353174
Trump knows more about the real world than some millennial neckbeard voting for free weed and free college.
>>
>>69353786
Yeah, I'm a CruzMissile now, too.
>>
>campaign manager fucking """""Touches""""" someone in a densely packed crowd of people, when said person is blocking the candidate's path.
>CNN makes half of the fucking Trump platform about this.

>Thousands of emails of Clinton get leaked, revealing her not only as a felon, but also as a person with an absolutely appalling view on foreign policy. This one fuck on Youtube who's been sifting through these emails has described her as "a hawk in charge of a chicken coop."
>Republicans are just grabbing onto any nontroversy possible!
Trump HAS to fucking win this election. The context in which these people work has to change.
>>
>>69352211
How knowing who said it change anything ? This IS the argument of a 5-year old.
>>
>>69352410
Found the bull prepper
>>
>>69353459

>trump retweets someone

Yeah..he retweeted ted cruz
>>
File: StefanMolyneux.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
StefanMolyneux.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>name-calling/analogy
Not an argument.
>>
>>69353459
or 3. Trump is using common sense by believing that one of the most dishonest candidates is being dishonest, and really did plan the ad. Cruz has tickets to prison no matter what. Here's one ticket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_-6uFlT3Tc&ab_channel=BillStill
>>
>you should never respond to an attack

That is the argument of a cuckold.
>>
>>69353998

Leftist media kikes should mostly be stood against a wall desu senpai
>>
>>69352166
In the real world you don't turn the other cheek when someone attempts to fuck you over. Cruz starts a lot of shit and it's time he starts getting hit.
>>
EXCUSE
>>
>>69352006
Calling someone a 5-year-old is also the argument of a 5-year-old.
>>
>>69353459
Or that Cruz/his people pushed for the message, despite whether or not proof can be provided, and that the discussion would spark controversy over the fact that the ad mentioned Cruz's name as the alternative to the negative attack.

It may have also been to goad Cruz as everyone had known about #TheThing (sex scandal) for months within the media and political circles.

Just as Trump can't explicitly prove Cruz being involved in the Make America Awesome PAC ad, Cruz can't prove trump was the source for the sex scandal story in the enquirer other than just asserting it's probable. He also refuses to back a public blanket denial of the scandal or sue the National Enquirer.
>>
If Lyin Ted actually cared about wives being brought in he'd have disavowed that PACs picture when it blew up. Instead he just went with it.
>>
>>69354243
Stop posting pictures of that psychotic cult leader.
>>
>>69352006

No fuck you Mr vanderbilt.

TRUMP is winning because he doesn't bow to your parameters of political discourse you fucking faggot.

You've spent two decades shitting on our side and now you are pissy someone is willing to kick your teeth in in your own fucking house by your own fucking rules.
>>
>>69354440
That is actually a good point
>>
>>69354292

riiiight. trumpettes dominate the mental gymnastics arena
>>
>>69352850
What the fuck do you know Pedro? You and all Eurocucks should stay out of our politics.
>>
Reminder that Cruz waited until th end of the Utah caucuses to disavow the PAC ad.
>>
>>69354440
>Calling someone a 5-year-old is also the argument of a 5-year-old.

I know you are, but what am I?..
>>
>>69352006
Anderson got roasted
Literally top five Donald Trump moments

This is all anyone cares about desu
>>
>>69354516
We need your d'nations
>>
>>69354440
>>69354542
Look how stupid trump cucks are
>>
Cruz campaign bought rights to GQ pics. Carly's super pac posts them.

Cruz totally never talked to a super pac, just gave them rights to print pics...

What's the Cuban word for "Lying" Rafael
>>
>>69353359
Then he dodged the draft
>>
wow this is fucking stupid cnn. Do I have to listen to this arm grab for a week.
>>
>>69354669
What the fuck does this even mean? Are you a robot pasting from a script?
>>
>>69354749
And instead of getting his leg blown off in some shitty war he became a billionaire. Clearly he took the worse path in life.
>>
>>69352311

found the underage
>>
>>69354487

the only way you would believe that cruz was behind the hit on trump's wife is if you are completely uninformed.

i don't feel like putting the links together from the deep dive on the bitch who runs the super pac who ran the ad. cliffnotes of the whole ordeal is she's an establishment hack who was slobbering all over jeb and who has converted her life's mission into preventing trump from hitting the 1237 delegate threshold.

also, i personally don't give a fuck who set the ad in motion. as you pointed out that can only be speculated on.

my issue is with trump knowing that 99% of people are ignorant niggers and don't understand the laws involved with elections, so he exploits that. its a disgusting leftist faggot tactic.

that being said, i really can't blame him. i would probably do the same thing if i were him.
>>
>>69354440
>>69354542
Holy shit you trumpfags are dumb
>>
>>69352166
Shut up fag.
>>
File: good one.gif (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
good one.gif
3 MB, 600x338
>>69354553
lol, that rat lookin' nigga got caught cheating what, four times since iowa??? And we are the ones doing mental gymnastics by believing he'd do it again?
>>
>>69354292
>That is the argument of a 5-year old."
Cruz is above the law, just like Hillary.
>>
File: 1454695345119.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454695345119.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>69354794

>what does this even mean

are you legitimately that fucking stupid? trumplets are truly a lost cause. have fun in babby's first election though you fucking child hahahaha
>>
>>69355022

yeah man totally caught
>>
>>69354843
But you can't bring up him going to a military academy as a good thing when he dodged the draft. Only guy running that dodged it
>>
>>69353439
>"You suggested you would press charges!"
>not understanding basic rhetoric

fuck this guy
>>
>>69355123
Bernie did as well, although he signed off as a pacifist.
>>
>>69353459
>its a one way ticket to prison if a candidate coordinates with a super pac.

Being this naive.
>>
>>69355078
>$5.05 has been deposited in your account.
>>
>>69355078
Ha, to be fair, that image applies to just about every U.S. candidate ever.
>>
>>69355231
That isn't dodging though, they still send conscientious objector to war sometimes. Way different then faking an injury at 22
>>
>>69353439
Trump handled this grear
>>
>>69352515
He's an open borders interventionist. He's human garbage. He's losing for the same reason Rubio and Bush lost. He already polled single digits in countless states. He cannot under any circumstances win the nomination.
>>
>>69355252

Being this illiterate.
>>
>>69353459
>2)trump is fkin dumb: hes fkin dumb and really thinks cruz ran a hit on his wife.
You know Cruz' camp had something to do with that attempted smear on Trump's wife, like how they pulled that Jew trick on Carson. Ruining the lives of Cruz and his wife, or at least the attempt, will deter such actions from Cruz' camp. And that's what probably happened.

You notice that Cruz smears on Trump's wife stopped? The scandal alone, real or not, most likely hurt his marriage and how people sees him, which will inevitably ruin his life. If he loses the nomination, it may spell the end of his political career or severely diminish his influence in politics, making him another political weakling instead of a player. His wife and children may leave him, along with some of his wealth. He won't try to go after Trump that way again.

It's still possible that attacks will come from the GOP establishment though. They wouldn't mind throwing Cruz under the bus because he's the far right and the establishment is neo-con. It's possible that they'll frame Cruz as the one who did the attacks. Considering how devastating Trump's smear on Cruz was, the GOP is probably waiting for a good moment, as attacking carries the risk of being destroyed along with Cruz with smears and secrets being outed, ruining the re-election chances of some of more shady Republicans. If they're gonna go after Trump, it has to count.
>>
>>69355467

yes the jew trick on carson of having CNN run a story of him pulling out and then tweeting about it. fucking merchant faggots they are.

it makes zero sense from any context for cruz to green light an ad like that.

how fucking retarded would a person have to be to believe that cruz would run an ad that would result in massive blowback? idk i guess we'd have to measure your degree of mental deficiency.
>>
File: Disgusted.png (424 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Disgusted.png
424 KB, 650x366
>>69355080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjidZCGhX_M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_-6uFlT3Tc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HE-OItWrAE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8hJofse56g
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35kju4T1I1I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMvuuywiQcw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDpQ0Iw6mQM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkWOKfgfZ4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gTbcHo2l4M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3A0YApYmvY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGJbITK9jB0&ab_channel=BillStill
Yes, fucking caught
>>
>>69355467

i agree with the thoughts on the GOP being vultures and waiting on trump and cruz to rip each other to shreds tho
>>
That has been the MO for Trump since the beginning though, and one he has openly said many times. If you "hit" him, he will "hit" you back. It must vex people to no end to see someone vilified have the temerity to strike back, why don't they just quietly take their blows like the rest of them? I think it's something Republicans have been sorely lacking till now.
>>
File: 1458385704358.gif (2 MB, 200x144) Image search: [Google]
1458385704358.gif
2 MB, 200x144
>>69354516
>psychotic cult leader
:^)
>>
>>69354587
Fucking KEK!!
>>
>/pol/ starting to realize why the republicans will never win in the general
>>
>>69354587
Cooper got totally destroyed desu
>>
>>69355078
Guys, look! It's an obvious troll!
>>
>>69352006
>>
>>69352006
>So you got punched in the face and then hit him back
>Yes I was defending myself
>Oh he started it!? What a 5 year old! Hahaha you have the rationale of a child! Ayy lmao you really think if someone attacks you that you can just defend yourself?! Hahaha you're ridiculous
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-30-11-40-18.png (229 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-30-11-40-18.png
229 KB, 720x1280
>"He started it"
>>
>>69353459
>Super PAC supporting Cruz attacks Trump's wife
>Trump reasonably assume Cruz or his campaign knew about it
>NE runs piece of Cruz' infidelity
>Cruz claims is a vast conspiracy against him started by Trump
>later refuses to say he is faithful to his wife

T-Trump is the s-stupid one..!
>>
>>69356372

>i don't understand the difference between anti-trump and pro cruz: the post
>>
>>69354587
>you're a professional announcer

>not reporter
>>
File: johnny.jpg (45 KB, 254x334) Image search: [Google]
johnny.jpg
45 KB, 254x334
No u
>>
>>69356372
Don't bother. Anybody who has to resort to calling an private school educated Ivy League scholar as "fkin stupid" to create an argument probably doesn't have a lot of substance to draw from
>>
>>69352741
>DUDE
>>
>>69352311
fucking kek
>>
>>69352166
actually your argument is a cuck argument from someone who runs to authority and can't fight their own battles
>>
>>69355078
Thank you for this. I am now a #Cruzmissle!
>>
>>69352006
He said gayly.
>>
>>69356702

because completing ivy league coursework proves an individual is thoughtful.

the irony of your post is you probably flame ivy league institutions for being an assembly line for leftist faggots. unless it doesn't fit the narrative for whichever argument you happen to be in. then the mental gymnastics ensue.
>>
>>69354440
>Calling someone a 5-year-old is also the argument of a 5-year-old.
Not really. That statement implies that 5 year olds are dumb. If a 5 year old were to use it on somebody, they would be implying they themselves are dumb.
>>
>>69355384
>it's different for my favorite babysitter
yeah nah fuck off with double standards, it's either a draft dodger or it isn't
>>
>>69356372
>reasonably assumes
Lol, fucking trumpfags
>>
>>69357070
I'd like to see dumbasses like you succeed in the Wharton School of Business. Especially back when they had higher standards. Trump is projected to have an IQ of 156 from his SAT scores back when they correlated very strongly with IQ.
>>
>>69353022
> unbelievably mad at some chick
> gets irrational, loses it completely
> "I must back flip to prove my point"
> back flips
> mid air becomes rational again
> "oh fuck, I'm low energy, not gonna make it"
> land both knees at the pavement
> you can hear the bones hitting the ground
> hurts like hell
> ooooooooohhhhh-aarghhh.jpg
> self hurts even more because realizes he's a complete idiot
> says he did it on purpose and runs fast from the scene to cry in pain alone
>>
>>69352006

>revealing he argues with 5 year-olds
>>
>>69352006

That is the argument of a *derogatory term* that is my counter argument
>>
>>69354953
>a leaf
>>
File: image.jpg (301 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
301 KB, 2000x2000
>>69354953
>leaf
>>
>>69357153
>criticizing people for dodging drafts
I don't want to be enslaved to my government either.
>>
>>69356372
>>NE runs piece of Cruz' infidelity
>>Cruz claims is a vast conspiracy against him started by Trump
It's not a conspiracy:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/10/trumps-alliance-with-the-national-enquirer.html
>>
>>69355078
disgusting faggot
>>
>>69357153
One said he believed in not going to war, the other paid a doctor to say he had an injury. Only one said they have more military experience than most people in the military
>>
>>69352311
How's 8th grade going trumpcuck?
>>
>>69352515
He can do these debates well etc but the fact is that his ideas suck.
>>
>>69352006
>why won't you just take the high road and lose like a good cuckservative
>>
>>69357955
>calls me trumpcuck
>willingly takes bbc and Mohammed dick
Righto, m80!!!!
>>
File: rushdraftdodger.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
rushdraftdodger.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
>>69357911

here's a draft dodger
>>
>>69352006
It's also the basis of most wars

It's called being a human and having territorial instincts.
>>
>>69358430
Why is CNN bringing up wives if they think it's a petty issue? Andersen brought it up.
>>
>>69358343
Dodgers have to stick together
>>
>>69352515
he can't into dank memes.
>>
>>69358516
I wonder if the other candidates got drafted. I haven't heard anything.
>>
>>69354553
So you consider the guy who surrounds himself with those who'll prematurely labeled candidates as out of the race to disingenuously win votes.... Not in ONE incident, but multiple times, as honest after he non chantry says, "wasn't me guise".

Repeat offences and lies from HIS hand picked crew, and he just treats every inicident as if it's the first time it happened. No corrections, no mandate from him telling his personal selected lackys to shape up.
>>
>>69359049
No, only 1 faked an injury he couldn't even remember when asked about it
>>
Wait wait, so society of today really expects people to just take it when someone attacks you? No wonder we have a pussifed nation, because fighting back is now a bad thing. Society expects you to be killed off now instead of defending yourself because it would be "immature".
>>
>>69359049
As far as I found in google so far:

Bernie Sanders applied to be a "conscientious objector" to the Vietnam war, so while it was processing he didn't have to be drafted. By the time his appeal got denied, he was conveniently too old to be drafted, so he never had to go.

So technically he is not a draft dodger, but he still managed to not get drafted.

Jeb also tired to pull a "conscientious objector" on the draft, but the war ended before he had to do it.

Ted Cruz hasn't served, cbf bothering to google if he was even old enough.

Carson went to medical school instead.

Nobody cares about Kasich or w/e his name is so google yielded nothing.
>>
>>69359049
Hillary is a woman so not her, Lyin Ted was too young, Lil Marco as well

not sure about cucksick
>>
>mr trump, what are the main purposes of the federal government?
>healthcare and education
What did he mean by this? Was Donald on drugs?
>>
>>69352410
>le reddit meme
2/10 apply yourself
>>
>>69354516
Isn't a refutation
>>
>>69352006
Liberals confirmed 2 year olds.
>>
>>69352006
The only way to deal with a bully is to punch back twice as hard. - Ben Shapiro
>>
>>69360182
To be fair he said Security three times

I wish he said, security, freedom and rights
>>
>>69352997
>You will never be Mitt's 12th son and get handed a Frosty during those few times a year you have a father/son afternoon
>>
File: 1459087935412.jpg (32 KB, 346x358) Image search: [Google]
1459087935412.jpg
32 KB, 346x358
>>69354587
When anderson gets pummeled live
>>
>>69353359
>trumpfags believe this
>>
File: 1458273541939.jpg (117 KB, 301x451) Image search: [Google]
1458273541939.jpg
117 KB, 301x451
>>69354587
>No, she never changed her story, she never said that.
Oh yeah?
>>
>>69361033
what does your office look like?
>>
>>69352006
Famous last words.

R.I.P Anderson Cooper
>>
File: sbr_001DaveThomas.jpg (14 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
sbr_001DaveThomas.jpg
14 KB, 400x307
>>69352997
>Dave Taylor
Dave Thomas, you fuck. And no, not pic related Dave Thomas.
>>
>>69352006
It's a 5 year old argument when the subject matter is petty, which it naturally is with 5 year olds.

When you or your significant other gets publicly slandered , undermined, or abused in an attempt to affect your public credibility, you do something about it.

It's the perfect analogy for the US right now. China stabs us, we say "we're not 5 year olds" and do nothing. They twist the knife, we say "we're not 5 year olds" and do nothing. Iran grabs our hair, we say "we're not 5 year olds" and do nothing.

No. If you're any person of reason, integrity, and dignity, you finish it.
>>
>>69352166
first post, best post

Trump is an idiot supported by mongoloids who like to chant simple ideas
>>
>>69362568
Nice "argument". Way to add to the discussion.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 800x390) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 800x390
>>69362568
>>
>>69352006
https://youtu.be/vklrnGCED9I
this is the argument of a 5 year old
>>
>>69362568
This seems to be true of anti-trump people more than anything else, though.

>Why don't you like Trump?`
>he a rayciss an fashiss and ... uhh sexiss an shit
>>
>>69352166
So if I punch you, you won't try to hit back?
>>
>>69362747
I didn't say people that went who to college never voted for trump, I'm saying idiots vote for trump

take a look at the kind of people colleges churn out (for fun let's include trump university haha) and you'll find a pretty low level of quality/achievement on average, just suckers tricked into paying for a diploma

>>69362669
i enjoyed your aimless rant about china "stabbing us" and us needing to "be tuff"
>>
>>69352166
>he wouldn't defend his wife from being shamed by a rat faced adulterer

America has become weak and foolish, giving in to her enemies. We need an alpha male like Trump who will defend his wife, his people and his country's honour. America will once again be a force to be reckoned with, feared by enemies of liberty.
>>
File: 1459178648326.jpg (267 KB, 1584x1584) Image search: [Google]
1459178648326.jpg
267 KB, 1584x1584
>>69352006
>self defense is the argument of a 5 year old
Well, that must explain why western civilization is going extinct, because they became too mature to defend themselves. Nevermind that Islam started it with it's jihads, we won't fight back. Love your enemy until he cuts off your head.
>>69352166
>And grown men actually support this joke
Because grown men hit back, they don't lie down to look "more enlightened" while their family is raped and the world ends.

KEKS ARE REAL
>>
>>69363182
The argument is that because Trump polls well with poorly educated all Trump voters are stupid. You're wrong.
>>
File: 1458165756790.jpg (48 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1458165756790.jpg
48 KB, 500x378
>>69352741

wow some people are just bad at the whole being of higher intelligence i guess
>>
File: 1458955111104.jpg (48 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1458955111104.jpg
48 KB, 800x600
>>69363427
Typical liberal hubris. Malignant narcissism from having their ego stroked starting at birth. The irony being that they embody everything they hate Trump for, except that he actually did something with the silver spoon in his mouth. All they did was go into debt, gain weight, and get STDs.
>>
>>69363182
I'm sure you'll find a bunch of idiots voting for every candidate. You'll also find a bunch of intelligent people voting for every candidate.

You're trying to frame Trump supporters to be a certain way when in reality it's just not that easy. You're being dishonest just to support your point. But shouldn't your point have merit in itself without the need to be propped up by lies? Either you argument is good, or it's bad.
>>
>>69363427
That's not my argument at all, I have never said that.

I'm saying that people who defend "He started it!" and various other trump idiotic shit are idiots regardless of education level

"BUILD WALL"
"MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN"

Sad the level of simplicity and weak policy passing for political 'thought'
>>
>>69352421
>chef

and I'm a sandwich artist at subway
>>
File: 1458191857515.jpg (75 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458191857515.jpg
75 KB, 600x600
>>69355078
Just imagine all the effort wasted shilling this board over the last 7 months, and consensus hasn't cracked at all. I hope you've been doing it for free, because if you guys are paid shills, you'll never get hired again.

Pathetic.

> http://cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
>A second highly effective technique is 'consensus cracking.' To develop a consensus crack, the following technique is used.
>Under the guise of a fake account a posting is made which looks legitimate and is towards the truth is made - but the critical point is that it has a VERY WEAK PREMISE without substantive proof to back the posting.
>Once this is done then under alternative fake accounts a very strong position in your favour is slowly introduced over the life of the posting.
> It is IMPERATIVE that both sides are initially presented, so the uninformed reader cannot determine which side is the truth.
> As postings and replies are made the stronger 'evidence' or disinformation in your favour is slowly 'seeded in.' Thus the uninformed reader will most like develop the same position as you, and if their position is against you their opposition to your posting will be most likely dropped.
>However in some cases where the forum members are highly educated and can counter your disinformation with real facts and linked postings, you can then 'abort' the consensus cracking by initiating a 'forum slide.'
For some reason, this board remains immune. That's got to irritate the fuck out of you guys, huh?
>>
>>69363873
>implying the other candidates are any better

Bernie: muh free college and weed
Clinton: I'm the status quo
Cruz: muh constitution and conservative record
Kasich: muh compassionate conservatism
Rubio: bring back Bush
>>
File: WhyCNN.jpg (422 KB, 1376x900) Image search: [Google]
WhyCNN.jpg
422 KB, 1376x900
>>
>>69363873
"He started it!" is a valid defense. What happens when somebody assaults you physically? You have a right to defend yourself. You may even use deadly force to do so. And despite it being a crime in its form, the context renders it both legally and morally okay.

You can read detailled policies here:
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
>>
>>69364652
deflecting this hard

>>69363778
How is it dishonest to share my perception? I've encountered trump supporters and have consistently seen a very weak understanding of economics/foreign policy. Seeing the way he speaks at his rallys only reinforces this as he babbles on about "making the best deals!" and "people love me" with hazy policies backing any of it up. Yet his followers eat it up because he has 'zingers'
>>
>>69352421
I am anot artisan pizza craftsman at Dominos.
>>
Damn, thanks guys for reminding me why I don't come here anymore. This place has become an absolute irradiated shithole the closer and closer we get to the Election. Congrats shills I guess you won by making this place so fucking bad that only other shitposters are the ones that want to actually visit.

What a bunch of faggots.
>>
File: anderson_rip2.jpg (632 KB, 1582x1035) Image search: [Google]
anderson_rip2.jpg
632 KB, 1582x1035
>>69364762
>>
File: hurt-box.jpg (76 KB, 830x500) Image search: [Google]
hurt-box.jpg
76 KB, 830x500
>>69365108
>mad its not a comfy hugbox
Finally, someone admits /pol/ is a HURTBOX
>>
>>69364769
there is the concept of "reasonable defense", there are countless ways trump could have 'defended himself' or called out his attacker, but attacking someone's family is never appropriate (this includes both insulting their wife and children, and purposefully murdering civilians in Syria as trump has recommended)

"But you're being a PC zombie!!!" you cry. No, it's called being a decent human being and following the Geneva convention

His policies are dumb. The wall (1st point under immigration) will be immensely expensive and completely ineffective. His tradewar with china would rape the wallents of working class Wal-mart shoppers (guess who pays for expensive american made shit? Who pays for tariffs?)
>>
>>69353439

"here's what she said on a piece of paper can you read it please you're the professional :^)"

PLEASE CHECK ALL THAT APPLY:

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT: x
DESTROYED: x
FUCKED: x
SLAPPED AROUND LIKE A LITTLE BITCH: x
ANNIHILATED: x
WRECKED: x
none of the above:
>>
>>69364952
>How is it dishonest to share my perception?
It's not. It's dishonest when you pretend that your experience encompasses all of reality. Making general statements such as "Trump is an idiot supported by mongoloids who like to chant simple ideas", however, is, especially when the 'evidence' for it is your personal experience. If you want to talk about tendencies or averages, then use statistics.
>>
>>69365844

>No, it's called being a decent human

You were doing so well.But the bait is just too obvious now.Better luck next time.

>His policies are dumb. The wall (1st point under immigration) will be immensely expensive and completely ineffective. His tradewar with china would rape the wallents of working class Wal-mart shoppers (guess who pays for expensive american made shit? Who pays for tariffs?)

Yes, advise for next time.Try NEW ARGUMENTS.

God damn you are dumb.
>>
>>69366078
Note that I didn't say "it is statistically proven all trumpfags are mongoloids", I just generally said they are. I then followed up with my reasoning. In the future you can assume any general statement made in such context is an opinion. Making this assumption will save you a lot of confusion :-)

You see otherwise I could not say things like "Burgers are tasty" without having statistical reasoning like you are asking for

>>69366108
Thanks for the "advise". I certainly don't want to look dumb. Funny you didn't counter a single argument, just attacked me personally
>>
File: 1310335564877.gif (2 MB, 390x285) Image search: [Google]
1310335564877.gif
2 MB, 390x285
>>69352480
Same argument used to justify killing 200,000 jap civvies.
>>
>>69366630
>Thanks for the "advise". I certainly don't want to look dumb. Funny you didn't counter a single argument, just attacked me personally

There's nothing to counter as you are bringing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING NEW.ZERO.

The same damn arguments we've heard 6-8 months every day.
>>
>>69366630
>In the future you can assume any general statement made in such context is an opinion.
No, I won't interpret things into statements just because. You have to initiate your statement with "in my opinion" or something similar if you're talking about your own experience and the heuristics you developed from it.
>>
>>69363873
>implying humans are generally intelligent and thoughtful and <outgroup> is the exception
m80, if you should have learned anything from the campaigns of Obama and Trump, it's that reason is a skill one might call upon rather than a quality of one's mind.
I'd also suspect that even the people who call upon reason would have a hard time using reason to do anything more than justify preexisting opinions.
>>
>>69352166
When I fave a five year old I never understood why the other guy starting shit wasn't a legit excuse, and I still don't
>>
>>69367038
>He told me my idea was dumb to I yelled at him "EVERYONE'S BEEN TELLING ME I'M AN IDIOT FOR MONTHS" guess I really showed him huh?

>>69367396
I hate to use a meme here, but that is the most autistic shit I've ever read. By that logic nearly every sentence ever spoken would have to start with "in my opinion". "In my opinion, traffic was bad today." In my opinion, dinner should be served hot"

>>69367552
Agree confirmation bias definitely has a huge impact on politics, bernie supporters are the epitome of it lol
SORRY - > IN MY FUCKING OPINION, BERNIE SUPPORTERS ARE THE EPITOME OF IT
>>
File: drumpf.jpg (379 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
drumpf.jpg
379 KB, 2000x1333
>>69365844
> 150,345,273th time an argument has been made on this board using the phrase "he is dumb"
I WONDER WHY NO ONE IS PERSUADED BY SUCH CHARMS
>>
>>69368278
I didn't call him dumb, I called the 'wall' and 'china' policies dumb. I think trump is an intelligent person.

Try reading it again for better comprehension
>>
>>69352166
/thread
>>
>>69368218

>He told me my idea was dumb to I yelled at him "EVERYONE'S BEEN TELLING ME I'M AN IDIOT FOR MONTHS" guess I really showed him huh?

I guess you are pretty retarded and i have to point out the obvious.I am not even american.No one is calling ME an idiot for supporting Trump, child.

You seriously need an update with the shilling tactics.The more you talk the less sense you make.
>>
>>69356697
>tfw everything feels insultingly bad in comparison to Steel Ball Run

Why did i have to read it, m8? Why didn't i leave it for last?
>>
>>69352609
S T U M P E D
T
U
M
P
E
D
>>
>the faggot makes fun of TRUMP's name calling
>your grandson is cryin' ted
>cruz's real name is Rafael
>faggot silenced
>casuals fin out that cruz lie about his name

Lyin' Ted/Rafael Masterstroke, ending on that was brilliant
>>
File: 1457279043379.jpg (72 KB, 800x467) Image search: [Google]
1457279043379.jpg
72 KB, 800x467
>>69368486
> 650,345,273th time a snarkument has been made on this board using the phrase "X is dumb"
Better?
>>
>>69368278
Without knowing what is his stance on issues, I want to punch him in the face. It's because of his idiotic smirk, and I think that's somehow what gets lefties following him.

There have been studies on the brain and cognitional differences between leftist and conservatives. One such finding is that lefties have a lower fear reaction ie. they are unable to recognize dangerous situation on a hardware level. From this can be inferred, that they need higher stimulus to feel fear and perhaps would even arrange such (more vibrant) situations to not get bored.
>>
>>69365844
The purpose of not attacking in this way is essentially an attempted solution of the "prisoners dilemma" situation that occurs here. By not using personal attacks on a man's character such as this, the tone of the debate is improved and the image of the party is preserved. Essentially an unspoken agreement exists to cooperate in this matter with your opponent.
However, once your opponent sinks to such a level, there is no incentive to preserve the agreement that has been violated. Not only do you improve your own position somewhat, you punish your opponent for his betrayal.

Your argument is akin to saying that in an iterated prisoners dilemma game, you should stubbonly continue to offer cooperation when your opponent defects, claiming it to be wrong to do so yourself.
Would you be opposed to having a nuclear deterrent because "nukes are bad and you shouldn't respond in kind if someone uses them"? Because Europe would have been in Soviet hands in an instant were America that naive in the cold war. Then again, a commie like you probably wouldn't have a problem with that.
>>
File: cost_of_immigration.png (195 KB, 900x1812) Image search: [Google]
cost_of_immigration.png
195 KB, 900x1812
>the wall is dumb
Famously, walls are made by advances civilizations to repel threats
>walls dont work
Famously, all walls have worked rather well
>walls are too expensive
Spenind $54 billion per year ($9 trillion over 50 years) paying for medical insurance, housing, and food benefits because 11-30 million citizens of your neighboring country walk in and poops out a baby is "dumb" when a wall would only cost $2-10 billion (pic related)
>>
>>69355665
some ome got ripped off signing for art school.
Thread replies: 222
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.