[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else here refuse to do any sort of business transaction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1454376067120.jpg (441 KB, 1446x962) Image search: [Google]
1454376067120.jpg
441 KB, 1446x962
Does anyone else here refuse to do any sort of business transaction with muslim scum?

I will never give my money to the enemy.
>>
>>69351776
you probably are without knowing it
>>
>>69351776
so you walk a lot?
>>
>>69351831
We already pay the jizya here in Europe, it's called welfare now,
>>
I hope you drive electric then and don't even think about getting ANY kind of insurance.

>inb4 US doesn't import oil

You're still contributing to the worldwide demand and jacking up the price.
>>
>>69351882
I stopped using taxis because it's 90% muslims.

Whenever my uber looks like one of those things I cancel on him and report him to the company for being unstable. Hopefully to get them fired :).
>>
>>69351776
I worked for Muslims and Hindus for years. It was the fucking worst.

I was fucking great at my job; I just sold cell phones, but I was the fucking man. Customers loved me, my sales kicked ass, and I ran the store.

But on the back end? It was a clusterfuck. Every time I went to negotiate something with my bosses-- a raise, different hours, fucking anything-- we came to an agreement. Then when the time came, they broke those fucking agreements.

For instance, I wanted to take on a manager role. I agreed to work 46 hours per week for a thousand bucks salary. That's not great, but I was 23, and it was all cash. We made the arrangements, we shook hands, and I started working.

A couple of weeks later, the night before I first started, they looked at the schedule I made and start giving me shit. They said I agreed to work FIFTY-SIX hours, not forty-six, which is total horse shit-- there was even a point at which they corrected my forty-six hour shit (I had mistakenly said forty-five).

I said "fuck it," worked the rest of that month, collected my salary, and walked the fuck out. (For the record, I needed to have a few grand in the bank before I could quit, or I would have walked out that fucking night).

Muslims and Hindus constantly fucking negotiate AFTER THE FACT. You can't fucking trust a word they say. Get everything in fucking writing, get it notarized, and THEN consider it.

Shit, people don't like Jews because they think they're all cheap, but at least all of their negotiation takes place BEFORE the thing happens.
>>
>>69351776
I never see any reason to consider muslims enemies.

Even when they go full terrorist they usually only kill other muslims or weak people(modern euros for example)
>>
File: dude.jpg (312 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
dude.jpg
312 KB, 1200x800
>>69351776
>help making a deal with Muslim client that just came here from Saudi Arabia
>have appointment in morning
>raining
>he's already like an hour late
>what the fuck?
>gaudy ass car pulls in
>He explains later that he was afraid of the rain so he waited for it to stop
>>
>>69353000
>>he's already like an hour late
You sure he wasn't spanish?
>>
>>69351776
Good for you. Fox News is partially owned by Saudis, so you can stop watching that crap.
>>
>>69351776
One was a complete jackass to me when I bought beer at the local convenience store, he had some arabic writing on the wall about allah probably.

Never again. Scumbag, money probably went ot CAIR or some other terror organization.

Meanwhile at the Arab(probably christian) owned sandwich shop down the street as my roomate quotes him said "This country is going to shit, BUT TRUMP WILL FIX IT!"
>>
>>69353000
In fairness to your Prince, rain is fucking terrifying.
>>
>>69352576
>Muslims and Hindus constantly fucking negotiate AFTER THE FACT. You can't fucking trust a word they say. Get everything in fucking writing, get it notarized, and THEN consider it.

>Shit, people don't like Jews because they think they're all cheap, but at least all of their negotiation takes place BEFORE the thing happens.

This is true for the entirety of Eastern Europe-Caucasus-Middle East. I thought it was a Turkish thing first than a Muslim thing but Greeks, Bulgarians etc also act in a similar manner. With Jews really being the exception

With jews you win. For others always get that shit into contract and always threaten to go to the law if they ever try to screw you over.

>>69353393
True story,
While I was in Britain I had bough bacon from a small shop, probably a paki, making smalltalk

>Where are you from mate
>Turkey
>Muslim?
>Yes (actually atheist but wanted to no chimp outs so I played along)
>Why do you buy bacon then?

That condescending tone really pissed me off. I pretended ignorance and immediately returned bacon but then I asked. "Why are you selling Bacon? Don't you know selling it is as forbidden as eating it?".

You could see the cognitive dissonance in fuckers head. I love how muslims forget about religion when money is involved.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.