[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only kill one. Who do you go for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2
File: Angela_Merkel_George_Soros.jpg (36 KB, 600x309) Image search: [Google]
Angela_Merkel_George_Soros.jpg
36 KB, 600x309
>>
>>69351222
Puppets cant move on their own so you take out the puppet master
>>
>>69351315
Oy vey
>>
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
>>69351222
merkel, soros will die soon enough on its own
>>
I ignore both and find out where Hillary Clinton is
>>
>>69351769
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
Trump, I don't want the GOP lose 3rd time in a row.
>>
>>69352145
Go clean some toilets Poland
>>
File: 1459341706618.jpg (495 KB, 2150x1194) Image search: [Google]
1459341706618.jpg
495 KB, 2150x1194
Shoot her and strangle him with bare hands.
>>
>>69351222
Soros.

Killing Merkel would only strengthen her cause. After he term ends, her party is fucked for the next few decades. Only when everyone who had to live thru the catastrophe of the migrant crisis have died, will the party resurface.

This shit is dissolving the fucking EU, it's a blessing in disguise.
>>
>>69352145
pollacks truly are mongloids.
>hate russians
>anti trump

why the fuck does pol praise those retarded pieces of shits?
>>
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
Soros
the sooner he is gone the better
I hope he fucking croaks soon.
>>
>>69352231
>This is an American princess
>>
>>69351222
NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
Soros
>>
>>69351222
Killing one wouldn't solve the issues at all, next in line would simply step up. Now if you'd give me a button that would make them vanish from the world and their entire entourage and cronies with them this would be a hard choice.

One would be great because it would get rid of the entire far left, marxists and friends and collapse the current overnment for myself.

The other one would help the world at large.
>>
Soros

Merkel is only representing the will of the Germans.
The Germans would choose candidate with the same views.
>>
And if you kill Soros? Someone else will just take his place. You people act like there's a shortage of rich Jews bent on destroying the West.
>>
>>69352470
I don't think Soros has any heirs
>>
>>69352641
wasn't Soros a Nazi collaborator?
>>
>>69352629
>The Germans would choose candidate with the same views.
hahaha, its sad but true. They became total cucks (few weeks ago they voted CDU again in local elections, CDU is Merkels party)
>>
Soros. Merkel would end up as a martyr.
>>
>>69352629
Merkel posed as a conservative right leaning chancellor till this opportunity arose. She also put herself at the helm of the most conservative party in one of the worst cases of "mole in charge" in recent history. She didn't just sabotage her own party while going against everything people elected her for and the mayority of the party wanted, she took out any opposition.

Pretending this is what most people wanted, typical JIDF.

>>69352656
Fairly sure he has business associates and other comrades who will take over his work and he has at least one son.
>>
>>69352731
Shitlord, please. He just did what was necessary to survive during these terrible terrible times. And to make a few bucks in the process.
>>
>>69352248
>After he term ends, her party is fucked for the next few decades.
Who do you think all those goddamn """refugees""" are going to vote for? By the time Merkel's bullshit is over, they'll be such a sizeable demographic that they'll decide elections for years to come.
>>
>>69351222
Go for the hidden hand that set all this degeneracy in motion.
>>
>>69352831
Hahaha, pretending what anyone would vote would particularly matter or that Merkel and her clique aren't going against etablished party goals aswell as what the mayority of the voters want.

Add that 50% of the voters are female and they almost exclusively vote for the far left, with parties such as the CDU being some of the few with a decent shot at nabbing some of their voices. There's a reason Merkel tunneled her way through that specific party after dodging out of the GDR.
>>
>>69352385
>he has the fountain of youth, in the form of the young blood and cells of all the aborted fetuses and young mudslimes
Why wait, when something can be done?
>>
>>69353203
how stupid are german women though, voting for pro immigration party after "ficki ficki" happenings in cologne.
>>
>>69351222
Probably Merkel, because Soros is already half foot in grave, and Merkel could still negatively influence german policy.
>>
Merkel

with a nuke

while she is in israel

at a G 9 meeting
>>
Got to be Merkel
>>
>>69351835
>Implying this kikemaster can't get 6 heart transplants and live for another 50 years
>>
>>69353379
Women are dumb in general, very dumb. Women follow the media narrative and societal climate, they ALWAYA do they're hardwired except for around 10-15% of female population.

They DID change their voting patterns but only from one far left party to another.
>>
>>69351222
Soros obviously.
Germany is fucked anyway but taking out the jew should ensure no one else suffers the same fate.
Also nice trips.
>>
>>69352629
>Merkel is only representing the will of the Germans.
>Elections are totally legit guys
Lol.
>>
>>69351222
soros

take out the cunt behind the feminism and you restore hope for half the population
>>
>>69351222
Soros is more powerful and harder to kill than Merkel in the long run

NO SORROW FOR SOROS
>>
THE GIGA JEW
>>
Merkel killed Europe.
/thread
>>
>>69354222
croatian women are generally the same, but more of them are right and far right than oriented in germany.

but in croatia we openly discuss immigration and call leftists and liberals out on their stupid shit. thats probably why we managed to redpill more women.

we get called racists and xenophobes too, but we just attack back and break their delusions with valid arguments.

I speak german and I tried to comment on some german media portals and most of my comments didn't get published. The worst thing, they werent even racist or insulting. Just sad.
>>
>>69351222
Sorros hands down
>>
>>69353065
Migrants cant vote right away.
In the Netherlands they have go have a passport for at least 5 years. Not sure about Germany.

Muslims usually have low voting turnout anyway
>>
>>69351315
this
>>
>>69352968
>Pretending this is what most people wanted, typical JIDF.
Merkel is still leading the polls.
>>
>>69351315
fpbp
>>
>>69352265
>hating Russians
>bad
Poland and Finns are based as fuck. Wish our commanders would have unleashed Patton on the Slav scum hordes after Germany was rolled up. Could have saved the world 40 years of living under the threat of nuclear destruction.
>>
>>69354747
Croatian women are following societal climate and what the media tells them. If that changes, they'll change with it. It's in their nature. The media around here is basically just a tool used by the currently ruling parties to spread whatever they want to be spread.

Seriously, the way human women work alien invaders could land tomorrow kill all the men and get them to happily gestate horrific alien abomination in their wombs solely by making them belief they'd be taken care off and be adopted into the aliens society. They'd have to kill 10-15% but the rest would happily oblige, at least till the alien fetus tunnels out of their flesh and rips them apart but by then it would be too late.
>>
>>69355352
The party itself is, which is in outright rebellion over her actions especially at its base. Good job ignoring the rest of the post for your own covenience.
>>
>>69351222
myself
>>
>>69355623
Fuck off you fat spastic yank. The Soviets would have driven you from the continent had Operation Unthinkable went ahead.

>inb4 muh nukes
>>
>>69355875
>The party itself is, which is in outright rebellion over her actions especially at its base.
then how does she can pass all these decisions about immigrants without the support of her party and her coalition?
>>
>>69355773
The media is the worst thing. The censoring is ridiculous, its like you dont even have freedom of speech.

If I were you, I would install adblocker on all sites that censor you.
>>
Soros. Merkel would just become a martyr and be replaced with someone worse.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.