[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Once President-For-Life Trump is inaugurated will he build a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Once President-For-Life Trump is inaugurated will he build a 300 meter gold statue of himself in Washington D.C.?

The world must forever remember the genius iron-willed commander-in-chief and greatest leader of all of human history, the respected esteemed excellency Trump, greatest leader, strongest leader, who is a perfect incarnation of the appearance that a leader should have, who has the best genes, he who is a strong male who treads upon the necks of his foes, trampler of all enemies, he who smashes the forces of the rebellious, leader who acts with the support of the great god, his advisors, and has conquered all lands, gained dominion over all the highlands and received their tribute, capturer of hostages, he who is victorious over all countries, the central brain of America, father of its people, sun of the 21st Century, world leader of the 21st Century, amazing businessman-turned-politician who wrote the Art of the Deal, savior who descended from heaven.

LONG LIVE PRESIDENT TRUMP!
>>
>>69349781
>giant Mao statue

Holy shit, is that real?
>>
>>69349781
Trump should not make a statue of himself, Trump supporters should make a statue of him when it becomes clear that he won, it should be a statue that connects him to the european people and culture, maybe a statue of him as a roman emperor or something like that.
>>
>>69349781
look at how misty, decrepid and dead that place looks except for the statue
that's communism
>>
>>69349781
Yes, he is the one who bought all of Canada's gold
>>
>>69350047
winter == communism
u wot m8
>>
>>69350215
More like barren wasteland = communism
>>
>>69349968
Very true, my mistake. When tourists visit the US in years to come the guides should tell them "Dear Leader Trump did not want all these statues of himself being built because he is a very humble and shy man, but the people begged and pleaded with him to have the statues so he gave in to their wishes."
>>
>>69349781

>comisssion a giant statue of yourself
>the builders design it so you are doing the Trudeau cuck sit
>>
>>69350215
communism is a constant winter
>>
>>69349890
If i recall correctly it got broke it down within a week after they completed it.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.