[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
medfag here with middle name of mohamed, continuing the AMA from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 17
File: 1459027310117.jpg (161 KB, 717x1115) Image search: [Google]
1459027310117.jpg
161 KB, 717x1115
medfag here with middle name of mohamed, continuing the AMA from 2 days ago because 4chan decided my ISP is blocked.
>>
File: 1451184203272.jpg (357 KB, 2928x2928) Image search: [Google]
1451184203272.jpg
357 KB, 2928x2928
>>69347481
Ex muzzie from Bangladesh. Sup brah.
>>
Are moderate Muslims a myth?
>>
>>69347481
>>69348691
Your flags are opposites!

Now you have to fight to death. It's the law.
>>
Don't you want to join us in killing the dirty kaffir?
>>
>>69348750
More like the one islamic media is trying to portray as the true muslim
>>
>>69348893
B...but i am a kaffir
>>
Explain/rationalize Aisha for me, please.
>>
>>69347481
Do you hear Muslims on the street talking about moving to Europe for 'gibs dat?'
>>
>>69348691
nothing much, got a day out
>>
>>69347481
Ex moroccan muzzie also an ex-medfag

Salam akhi
>>
>>69348970
6 years old girl married off to a 40 year old man, who rammed her puss at the age of 9, he died when she was 18 and made it so no man can have her after him, became quite a rebel, and was the root cause of the Sunni/Shia outbreak we have to this day
>>
>>69347481
Explain/rationalize Aisha for me, please.

reposta
>>
>>69349145
Yeah but how do Muslims consider Muhammad the "ideal man" they all strive to be when he fucked a 9 year old and was by all accounts an OCD violent pederast?
>>
>>69349000
No, but the shit tier of society here begs to go to Yurop to bang white chicks
>>
>>69347481
>Basing religious posters on soviet ones
>>
>>69349242
They do because in total he had over 10 wives, so they rationalise it by saying:
>Oh he married all types of women to show us how to deal with each
motherfucker no that was still a kid, supported by some hadiths where she was still playing with a doll when he came by to get her
>But she was young, she could memorize better
Then explain how the hell most of his hadiths are not told by her

It's literally just apologetics who try to rationalise it.
>>
>>69349142
Sup brah
>>
>>69349142
Wew lad look at all these terrorists, so what are you guys bombing next?
>>
>>69347481
>moroccan
Literally the worst people on the planet.
>>
>>69349463
How do you continue to practice Islam know the principal agent of your religion was a violent mysoginist mentally unhealthy hallucinating pederast psychopath?
>>
>>69349557
Can't deny, it's a shit place to be in
little to no education, shit medical services, corrupt government
>>
>>69349667
Forgetting one:
>shitty people
>>
>>69349145
You know that's racist, right ?
>>
>>69349654
Oh nvm I see "exmuslim" now

Does Islam have any holiday food?
>>
>>69349654
Who said I am? that shit was bothering me since the start, it only took me a little while to back everything up and not be a fedora atheist
>>
Is sperm halal?
>>
>>69349557
they were a good nation to shit in and kill some henchmen for Johnny Quest.
>>
>>69349726
Meat, on the slaugther holiday or however it's called, where everyone eats sheep, camels, cows.
>>
>>69349715
Liberals will call him a 'race-traitor', house-nigger', 'house-muslims', and 'uncle tom.'
>>
>>69349783
it's debateable
>>
>>69349807
>Johnny Quest.
There's something I haven't thought about in years.
>>
>>69349835
Celebration of meat... That's how you know a culture is impoverished.

Who would you consider the leading voice amongst Muslims today?
>>
>>69349715
>>69349854
Ah yes liberals, let me call you racist for not accepting to be a follower of a middle eastern warlord
>>
>>69349503
Weather finally getting warmer, feels good man

>>69349513
My white gf's pussy most probably desu
>>
>>69349970
I'd say right now it's Wahabists and Sunnis who don't really deny what ISIS is doing, but still go on TVs shouting that the "west" does the same to muslims
>>
>>69349783
Only if ejaculated towards Mecca
>>
Do you think muslims will be the new post ww2 jews, or does it look like the west can handle this eventually ?
>>
>>69350188
Individuals?
>>
>>69350259
I don't think the west can handle how muslims are in their current state.
You're fighting an ideology not a group of people, just destroy ISIS and not even 20 years later a new one will start over
>>
>>69350421

.....fuck.
>>
>>69350323
I can't really pinpoint you to exact people, too many Sheikhs pop up on TV on the regular, it's hard to keep track on who has the most influence on people at the moment.

Although there is a new type of media muslims, the ones who are trying to restore the divinity of quran by making up bullshit on the go, and denying anything related to violence, and this is probably the most dangerous ones, since it allows moderate and liberals to shout more shit to the world.
>MUH RELIGION OF PECE
>>
>>69349988
lmao

How's life in Canada? I've never been there, they seem like huge faggots when they come to AZ.

They're like spics and all the other trash that comes here now.
>>
Why do people even want to become muslim?
Seems stupid to me. No pork, no alcohol, have to pray 5times a day like an idiot, waking up early to pray, noisy horn from the mosque disrupting sleep and order, have to fast for a month during ramadan and being told/brainwash to kamikaze to destroy all infidels.
I don't see any benefits. What do people gain from practicing this religion of peace?
>>
>>69350774
It'ld be worth it for 4 loli brides desu but only in that circumstance.
>>
>>69350774
To show "tolerance"
>>
>>69350421
>>69350588

So what should we do?
>>
>>69350774
You know how it always says "fastest growing religion in the world"? Yeah no, people aren't joining as much as you think they do, in fact, people are leaving it way more, but never speak of it, the only thing boosting the numbers is the birthrate, since sandniggers only think about keeping their family line.
And at best, people who join it, are in either to bomb shit, or because they're gullible to spiritual experiences.
>>
>>69350774
To fuck children in Heaven
>>
>>69350963
the best bet so far is just to help the next generation of people to be more wary of what is happening, more education and whatnot, AND FOR FUCK SAKES stop letting degenerates cross borders, it's literally a breeding ground for extremism.
>>
File: me on the right.jpg (486 KB, 2295x3316) Image search: [Google]
me on the right.jpg
486 KB, 2295x3316
>>69347481
>>69348691
How many years approximately will it take Muslim society to integrate into Western culture?

Do you think this current generation of Muslim kids will grow up to be super religious and violent?

BTW, thanks for doing this. This is a great opportunity to learn the truth about Muslims etc.
>>
>>69348691
Do others know that you're ex muslim? How did they react?
>>
File: 1411583889948.png (480 KB, 792x997) Image search: [Google]
1411583889948.png
480 KB, 792x997
Hey, man.

My head hurts all the time (mostly behind the eyes or in the temples) and my upper lip, eyelid, and the muscles around my eye have started twitching all the time. This only happens on the right-hand side of my head. How long until I die of debilitating cancer?
>>
>>69350225

kek

You gotta thank Allah, have some salt in your mouth, and apply Kohl eyeliner first and face mecca*

ftfy
>>
>>69347481
The fuck is a medfag? Medical school student?
>>
>>69351198
No problem man, and you won't have a full on integration anytime soon, you know how muslims start as a minority and are relatively normal people, until you start getting more and more stacked in the same region.
It's like a herd mentality, the more people the more unified the way they will think, so if you let it start on the basis of the "we vs them" mentality, it will never happen.

and the current generation of muslims is pretty weird, it's so blasted with media that you can only hope they see the right things, so i'd say there's a 60% of youth that's going to become religious, with the rest being torn apart.
>>
>>69351500
>>69351327
same questions for you too.
>>
>>69351464
4chan term for medical student, yeah
>>
>>69351367

You're already dead. None of this is real. You made us so you could remember.
>>
>>69351327
my entourage mostly shares the same ideas, except my family that still think it's just a phase
>>
File: 1451732582091.png (303 KB, 610x397) Image search: [Google]
1451732582091.png
303 KB, 610x397
>>69347481
That picture, lmao
>>
>>69351367
Better go have a facial nerve exam, your best bet is just a nutritional inbalance (calcium/magnesium/potassium deficit for the twitch)
>>
>>69351167
>borders

Yes, I know. I live near the southern border and its out of control.

There's this feeling of an imminent threat and nobody cares.
>>
>>69351622
that's better than expected.
>>
>>69347481
Hello, So what are you going to tell you're children about Islam when/if you have any?
>>
DEATH TO THE ARAB RACE!!

ALLAHU SNACKBAR
>>
>>69351980
I would tell them about it just to fit in this shit society, but always have them prioritize the idea of right and wrong, hopefully if i get to leave it, then i'll never have to go through that talk.
>>
>>69351367
Anything else weird going on?

Probably is stress and nutritional. Could also be gut disbiosis. Other symptoms would confirm imo. At any rate, get some fucking exercise and eat organic whole foods.
>>
>>69352175
>>69351367
This, it could equally be stress, or even sleep deprivation.
>>
Hey Doc

when I'm stressing my cranium starts to feel wet, like I'm bleeding under my scalp

how bad is that? mind you I had brain stroke as an infant
>>
>>69351816
I live right on the border and there is no such thing as a feeling of imminent threat.

Pure bullshit.
>>
>>69352711
buut that has reduced since I started to eat more nutritiously
>>
>>69352711
unfortunately this isn't something i can help with over the internet, requires a clinical exam, best i can tell you is to get a CT scan, this if you have any notion of recent trauma
>>
>>69352985
got it

again is been reduced since I started living healthier(about 3 yrs ago)

always been anxious to ask this face to face

thanks bro
>>
>>69348691
>ex you people are truly the worst. The brainwashing of Islam, sadly, cannot be undone. Have you embraced Christianity or Judaism or just an aimless atheist now?
>>
>>69353729
Looks like it can be undone, just needs the right time and the right trigger, so i'm just an agnostic right now.
>>
In early February, my back felt really tired to the point where I'd need to put my hands on my kidneys and arch my back to get relief if I was standing up or walking. The next day, I had a really sharp pain in my right kidney every time I breathed that wouldn't go away until I got up and put my hands up, then it went away after a few seconds and stayed gone. For the first few weeks after that, my right kidney was kinda sore, especially if I coughed. The pain's pretty much gone now, but ever since it happened(or maybe a little before and I don't remember,) I haven't been able to pee much. I'll pee for maybe 5-10 seconds at a time, really weak stream, 2-3 times a day and I'll get chest pain and breathing trouble which means I'm not pissing enough fluids out and it's going to my heart and lungs.

The only reason I haven't died yet is because I have old water pills for my blood pressure, and with them, I can piss a little better, like a stronger stream and more frequent, but it's still around 10 seconds each time. Currently waiting another month before I can see a doctor due to insurance changes.

What is this? Could it be a really fucked up kidney stone that won't pass, or are my kidneys failing? What I know for sure is that if I go 3-4 days without taking water pills and drink normally, I'll get chest pain and breathing troubl again.

yes I know I should see a doctor and not ask people over the internet, but I literally can't see a doctor for a month, and I'd like to get some opinions on what could be wrong with me.
>>
File: gettin hot in here.gif (2 MB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
gettin hot in here.gif
2 MB, 375x375
>>69350693
Well I live in a big multiculti lefty city, so it's exactly like the DUDE WEED meme portrays it. Whites get so buthurrt when I state I'm against muds, refugees and support Trump
>>
>>69354020
It's stones in your kidneys, and from the pain going away, we can assume that it moved down your ureter, hence the short streams and the frequency of peeing.
kidney failure could start with much more worse symptoms than what you just said, but you're better off with the water pills, and try to get to a doctor asap.
>>
Stealth rareflag thread?
>>
>>69354625
>tfw it's already in my collection
>>
>>69347481
Is there any hope for a country like Morocco, or are the people just as fanatical as statistics show us?
>>
>>69354983
I'd like to be optimistic, and say there is some hope for Morocco, because freethinkers have much more freedom to express what's wrong, though not yet publicly, but people rally up, it's going to be ages before the pure islamic ideology becomes a minority, i mean:
>You can report a homosexual to the police, 5 months in prison
>You can report someone for trying to get someone else out of religion, up to 5 years in prison
>>
>>69354020
Prepare for the most intense pain of your life that is the pain of passing a kidney stone. You'll wish you were dying.
>>
>>69347481
reported for ban avoidance
>>
>>69355542
Yeah report my router for randomly changing its IP location from one city to another
>>
File: radical islam.jpg (96 KB, 640x630) Image search: [Google]
radical islam.jpg
96 KB, 640x630
>>69351198
ex-muslim named Mohamed here, working as a civil engineer, family moved here before I was born.

this is the truth of Islam: It's absolutely incompatible with ANY kind of progressive or free society.

it's a religion of peace in the same sense big brother said "peace is war" in 1984.

it's a religion that hates women and wants to sexually repress and control them.

it's a religion that essentially claims the genocide of all infidels (non-muslims) as it's primary goal.

it's a religion created by a pedophilic warlord who wanted to convert people to his religion by the sword. this is the EXACT reason the flag of saudi arabia is the shahaddah ("There's no God but Allah and Mohamed is his prophet") with a sword underneath it. the original disciples of mohamed would FORCE people with a sword at their necks that there was no God but Allah, or they would kill them.

This is the FUNDAMENTAL TENET OF ISLAM.

DEATH

HATRED

SEXISM

BIGOTRY

these are the pillars on which Islam stands!

The truth is simple, if the Middle Eastern and Asian world wishes to integrate into first world society, ISLAM NEEDS TO BE DESTROYED.

It is INCOMPATIBLE with a 1st world, civilized society. if brown people wish to be accepted by white societies and END racism in the world, we need to DESTROY ISLAM.

Islam is a POISON of the mind which turns rational individuals into hateful warmongerers and irrational bigots. We SHOULD be fighting a war against a religion because that religion is poisoning people's mind.

ISIS/Daesh exists BECAUSE of what Islam is! This is the truth!

Only through the rejection of Islam can the Middle Eastern and African world free their minds. It's a submission of rational thought and free will to a false deity created by a pedophilic murderer.
>>
>>69355223
What about young people? Are they just as religious?
>>
File: sweat.png (142 KB, 415x367) Image search: [Google]
sweat.png
142 KB, 415x367
>>69354442
>>69355345
Kidney stones can take over a month to pass? If so, that's both good and bad news.

Good news it's not kidney failure, bad news I'm gonna have to pass a boulder through my dick soon. Jesus Christ
>>
>>69356078
the vast majority is, even the in the shittiest parts of the country, a drug addict will get his machete out as soon as you mention something bad about islam
>>
>>69347481
Why don't you leave Morocco ?
>>
>>69347481
No, you still can't have white women you filthy sand nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
>>
>>69356222
since it's been a month, bad news is that it's probably a medium sized stone, so unless you start to feel pain in your bladder or down the urethra, it might take another treatment
>>
>>69356425
purely because i need to finish up my studies first
>>
>>69356495
>America
>white women
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>69355744
>Only through the rejection of Islam can the Middle Eastern and African world free their minds.
Good luck with that bruh. No other way but nuking.
>>
>>69357367
as radical as that sounds, it's by far the worst decision, you're basically giving them the reason to justify everything that they will do later on
>they are attacking us because they know we are right
>It's just how it was predicted, these are the end times, and we need to rally up
>>
File: white muslim.jpg (35 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
white muslim.jpg
35 KB, 800x533
>>69357552
>>69357367
this is true

the problem is that we're fighting an invisible enemy. the enemy is an IDEA, and this IDEA is Islam. The idea must be destroyed, by killing the muslims indiscriminately all you do is fuel the fire of those who survive.

until Islam is completely rejected as an ideology of hatred by the vast majority of people in the world, there will never be such a thing as world peace. it's a slow process of educating people and systematically removing all the strongholds of Islam. sadly it will likely take well over a century until Islam can be effectively removed.

a nuke would simply create millions of angry, mutated super-muslims who will be even MORE incensed to destroy the Free World.

islam is an ideological snake which preys on the disenfranchised and mentally broken. that is why as long as it exists even disenfranchised white people like this man will be incensed to convert and attempt to destroy freedom in the name of Allah.

the ENEMY is an IDEA
>>
>>69356222
You should definitely go to a doctor asap
>>
>>69347481

what do you think about israel?
>>
>>69359283
Said it before, saying it again:
Economic war disguised as territory way disguised as holy war
>>
>>69356666
Come be a medfag here, the pay is alright
>>
>>69359473
Wish i could, only problem is that programs are not equivalent, say i could be in my 4th year, go to Canada, and have it reset to 1st instead of continuing to 5th year
>>
>>69359372
>Economic war

completly wrong
>>
>>69359560
It used to be, but not anymore since Isreal has most, if not total dominance over resources in that region
>>
>>69359622

there are no resources here lel
>>
>>69359701
not talking about oil m8, just go back to that relatively recent upstart because of water, that also counts as a resource
>>
why you care about this racists community, the only thing they care about is the planted idea by there owners.
"muslims suck", "muslim terrorist", " muslims are trash".
CIA killed 2 million Iraqis in 10 years. and they call some of our idiots terrorist.
they can't afford a house, wife or trip to the nearest city because the oppression of the bankers and the Mafia and they still blame us MUSLIMS.

WHITE trash listen, no fucking one care about you little shit. we hate the bankers and the fuckers who keep starting wars in our countries so fuck off .
>>
>>69359812
wew lad might switch a bomb on there
>>
>>69359559
Finish everything then you only have to do the residency (only 2 years for GP).
>>
>>69360033
That's the plan anyway, though haven't really decided where to go yet
>>
>>69359904

in you wifes ass mate :)
>>
>>69360216
wew, that's very peaceful of you
>>
>>69360216
It least his wife isn't 3
>>
>>69360346
you get those tryhards once in a while
>>
>>69355744
we need more immigrants like you
>>
chka dir f pol a dak zaml bagi tefra3lna l kadeya ktar men li heya mefro3a
>>
>>69360216
Consider suicide
>>
>>69364125
>what are you doing in pol you homo you're fucking our shit more than it is already
noice
>>
>>69349557
fuck off burger wtf do you even know about Morocco. it was the first nation, other than UK, to recognize the US independence. fucking nigger go read something.
>>
>>69356222
Get some pills in advance?
>>
File: 1459090136194.png (464 KB, 610x488) Image search: [Google]
1459090136194.png
464 KB, 610x488
>>69347481
>>69348691
>>69355744
Great essay.

I’m just hoping that the internet might integrate this generation of young muslims into the Western world.

The internet is a database of knowledge and porn.

Vincit Omnia Veritas = Truth Conquers All
>>
>>69367565
Truly the internet is by far the biggest weapon against islam, ironically they're the ones who uploaded this information
>>
File: 1457555738860.jpg (136 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
1457555738860.jpg
136 KB, 620x388
>>69367784
>uploaded this information

What information exactly?
>>
>>69368141
Books, history, Hadiths, quran explanations, it seems random, but they don't even bother censoring those for their own sake, so by exposing them, they exposed the truth along, you just need to research it
>>
Sup
>>
File: druze.gif (48 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
druze.gif
48 KB, 1024x1024
>>69349557
can confirm.
Lived in Casablanca for last 2 years of HS, shit.
Cheap hashish is the only thing that is good.
>>
>>69368445
nothing much, keeping this alive
>>
GET YOUR SHITSKINS OUT OF MY COUNTRY
REEEE
>>
>>69368659
>tfw someone when netherlands says the same thing
idk why, your country receives the absolute shit tier of people there, gang and thug wannabes
>>
>>69359812
then why would you believe in a god if your life sucks so much? maybe because youre uneducated, and easy to manipulate? sounds like perfect material for a muslim-extremist militia

>inb4 fuck off ahmed

full german heritage nerds
>>
>>69349242
This was common in the middle east.

Mary was 12 when she gave birth to Jesus.
>>
Why have modern muzzies abandoned the principle of Dhimmis and "People of the Book?"
>>
>>69369860
the principle of Dhimmis is bound to be abandoned by modern and moderate muzzies because it would be considered a warcrime aka an insurance "Jizya" paid to the islamic state so that you're not killed, and furthermore it only applies to jews and christians, non abrahimic religions followers are just killed off.

as for people of the book, i'm not quite sure what you mean
>>
>>69369470
Islam works for every time and every place, isn't this what we were taught?
by that logic, we would just be denying pedophilia using history
>>
>>69370188
Eh it's pretty much just synonymous with Dhimmk tbqh

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/People_of_the_Book
>>
>>69370372
*Dhimmi
>>
>>69368768
Because Netherlands is full of drug using whores so they have a real easy time of fucking their women
>>
>>69352167
What's wrong with being a misogynist and wanting virgins?
>>
are there any QTs in moroco
>>
>>69370372
Oh i see what you mean, there's a slight difference, basically:
>Dhimmis are followers of "false" abrahimic religions, thus they need to pay a life insurance to stay in the islamic state
>People of the book are followers of the "true" abrahimic religions, and are considered muslims to some extent
>>
>>69370802
maybe in the northren regions
>>
>>69355744
> Hate
> Sexism
> Bigotry

Why does /pol/ hate muslims again?
>>
>>69371024
It's just culture shock guise!!!1!1
>>
>>69371211
Yeah but how will we get submissive waifus everyone is liberal and not a misogynist? I'm still waiting for an answer
>>
>>69371659
just be a rich saudi prince, you don't even need to be religious to have that, or a rich foreigner
>>
>>69347481
>First they came for your religion
>Then they came for you

After your religion is eradicated, you and your culture will be next.
>>
>>69371770
What if I'm not rich and I still want a waifu whose free will I can squash? I guess the third world is an option
>>
>>69372298
hopefully i'll be outside it when it happens
>>
>>69372334
that could work, just accept the true god
>>
>>69372494
but also be prepared to bomb yourself
>>
>>69351926
P O O O O

O

O

O

O
>>
>>69349267
Do Moroccan women like tall, handsome, blue eyed white men? If so I might have to come over and cuck you
>>
>>69373664
have fun fucking women with mustaches m8
>>
File: hi.jpg (10 KB, 211x212) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
10 KB, 211x212
Is it normal for your sternum to pop? I've been getting crazy pains around my chest and the only way to alleviate the pain is through manipulations.

Got x-rays done to play it safe and blood tests. Nothing. Any idea?
>>
>>69350774
I'd join if I could buy two beautiful women to fuck every day and night and rotate them when they get too old, and repeat until I die of old age, desu. I could probably afford this in Morocco...
>>
File: sternoclavicular jointweb.jpg (21 KB, 380x252) Image search: [Google]
sternoclavicular jointweb.jpg
21 KB, 380x252
>>69374044
Have you checked for any ligament instability in your shoulder, or mid chest, it might be the cause for the pain around the chest
>>
>>69373767
Yeah, why your people are so shitty?Why you don't kill Mohamed 6 and his family of thieves?
>>
>>69374570
because to get to that point, you have to go through the entire corrupt government
>>
>>69374449
Shoulders are fine, no direct root of discomfort from anywhere apart the chest. I do usually wake up with the need to realign my back by cracking my chest. I've gone to a chiropractor and felt good throughout the day, but afterwards I wound up with the same pains as before.

I've been taking up foam rolling lately in the hopes that'll make the pain tolerable. I do have a job that has me slouching which could be conducive to the pain, but I've been sitting upright and spent a paycheck on a Herman Miller chair for home.
>>
>>69374691
So your country is doomed?What do you think of Morocco future, radicalization or a new arab spring?
>>
>>69375029
it's in a weird state of "shit is about to go down" but at the same time people aren't willing to start anything because the arab spring is just a major fuck up.
and with some major weird decisions, like making education private, hospitalisation budget going down, laws can only be decided by 200 year old politicians, it's going downhill
>>
>>69372494
Can I do it without being a mud slime?
>>
Post pictures of your cute sister, Mustafa.
>>
>>69375024
Yeah, chiropractors are still considered just placebo at best, you're better off checking in with a neurologist, to just scratch off any possible neuroskeletal cause, then possibly a rhematologist, since i'm suspecting possible arthritis
>>
>>69375384
you can just fake being a mudslime for the time you're there
>>
>>69347481
Why are all Muslims wife-beaters and assholes?

Also, you made the right decision.
>>
>>69373767
I didn't realise it was as bad as Turkey. I thought Arab women were meant to be beautiful... Oh well, I have another question for you: Why is Morocco the only Arab country that's chill with western tourists? It seems like they hardly ever get targeted by the sharia police there and that can even happen here!
>>
>>69375579
Neuroskeletal? From the chest? u w0t?

Also, I'm 25. Arthritis is unlikely, but still more probable than something that would warrant a neurologist to tell me I have a brain tumor.
>>
>>69375710
summarized:
>Us vs them mentality
>hitting women is part of the teachings, to keep them obedient
>>
File: 1459326966583.gif (297 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1459326966583.gif
297 KB, 500x281
>>69347481
sup my spaniard friend.
>>
>>69375881
pain caused by the long thoracic nerve, why i said arthritis is solely based on the fact that you said you need to manipulate your body, by any chance is it causing discomfort in sleep?
>>
>>69376026
missed it by one generation mate, barely anyone now speaks spanish
>>
File: peyote_diaz_43794.jpg (47 KB, 290x435) Image search: [Google]
peyote_diaz_43794.jpg
47 KB, 290x435
>>69376379
oh so you saying the spaniards got purged by your superior morocan blood? nice.
>>
>>69376692
Purged, yeah by giving them 2 cities, purged
>>
>>69376300
I'm thinking more along the lines of costochondritis, as I don't have any other joint issues that require me to pop or crack to help alleviate any pressure building up. It's just uncomfortable, almost on the verge of it being painful.

I'm a horrible sleeper and always wake up feeling like shit, so chances are that I'm just contorting my body in unusual ways while I'm asleep as well.
>>
how does one leave islam?

i left catholocism by just not going to church, for example.

good luck, hope you get a good residency!
>>
>>69377307
sounds plausible, it requires a clinical exam to confirm though, so i'd suggest to just go to a rheumatologist to be sure, and get your treatment going
>>
>>69377636
It's simple, it's just research, that leads to a two paths road:
>either accept it fully
>either throw it all and just leave
>>
How do you make blood transfusions on mudslimes and not get beheaded after you save their life?
>>
>>69378810
funny story, for some time it was debatable if you can make a blood transfusion from a kaffir, because then you'll have kaffir blood in your veins
>>
>>69379084
I'm asking you a legit question, in my country they can't do shit legally because saving their life is more important than the religion. How do you not get beheaded tho?
>>
>>69379254
because it's still ruled by law and sharia, even if it's considered an "Islamic country"
>>
>>69379364
so the law basically overwrites religion on that subject
>>
>>69369470
>Mary was 12 when she gave birth to Jesus.
Probably not. You should quit getting your religious history from Salon or Dawkins pamphlets.
As a matter of fact we have no idea how old she was. She could have been eight, she could've been eighty. Nobody knows.

What we do know, is that she was engaged to Joseph, and girls in first-century Roman Judea, traditionally got engaged between 13 and 15.
That's it, anything else is pure speculation.
>>
Well this should be it, thanks for your time /pol/, was pretty fun
>>
>>69380863
ANSWER MY LAST QUESTION
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.