[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't muslims who want sharia not understand that they are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Don't muslims who want sharia not understand that they are basically spitting our ancestors, who fought for the freedoms we have today for ages, in the face and that even they enjoy the fruit of our freedom in that they can be religious nutjobs?

What happened with respect to one another?
>>
>thinking Muslims care about you or your ancestors
Your very existence is an affront to their beliefs
>>
Your ancestors are spiritual traitors who strayed from the word of God, dummy.
>>
>>69344817

I respect them and their ancestry as long as they are not total dickheads.

They should do the same.
>>
>>69344889

They shouldn't give a fuck if I want to go to he'll according to their beliefs or not. It's my freedom to choose that way of life.
They should just worry about going to heaven themselves.
>>
>>69345139
What's the point of formalising religion if you aren't going to impose it on others?
>>
>>69344909

lol man i wish i was a teenager again
>>
>>69345191

To find meaning after death. The big dark scares us so we try to find alternatives to that. That's all it is, desu.
>>
>>69345139
>>69345307

my god

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvqgb1D6Opw
>>
>>69344602
Refugees and immigrants are often respectless cunts. Look at how they behave around public transport. They always try to squeeze in first, even though people are still trying to get out. They can arrive at the bus or train seconds before it stops, yet think that they're supposed to board first. Every god damn time, and I always block them, because other people have been waiting longer. Just shove my leg then body in front of them.

No manners, rude and obnoxious. Entitled as fuck, "me me me me". If you call them out, they try to fight you instead of saying sorry for being an asshole.
>>
>>69344602

Sweden, this is why your country is being overrun by these savage fucks. They don't respect you, and they don't respect western culture of freedom. The year they gain majority, they will vote you out of existence.

Europe only has a few years left to reverse this Muslim conquest, wake the fuck up.
>>
>>69344909
Christ alive Sweden, I guess all that multicultural semen has finally penetrated your blood brain barrier and is making you say these retarded things.

You don't try to respect a culture that wants to destroy yours, you try to annihilate them. They show no sympathy and none should be sent their way. It's not racist to want to defend yourself
>>
>>69344909
When will people like you wake up? When are you going to finally realize that they don't give a shit about us? We give them everything, they take it and laugh at us.
People don't have any respect anymore. You might want to think that they do, because it's comforting, but you're dreaming. Wake up, take off your silk gloves and rose tinted glasses.

We're shutting down our borders because we can't handle this shit. Sweden is shutting its borders. Isn't that sentence enough to realize how fucked we are?
>>
>>69344602
>Don't muslims who want sharia not understand that they are basically spitting our ancestors, who fought for the freedoms we have today for ages, in the face and that even they enjoy the fruit of our freedom in that they can be religious nutjobs?
Yes, they fully understand. That's the point!
>>
>>69346905
>>69346347
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.