[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to him /pol/? He used to be one of the most based
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: Mark-Levin.jpg (157 KB, 641x391) Image search: [Google]
Mark-Levin.jpg
157 KB, 641x391
What happened to him /pol/? He used to be one of the most based conservative personalities there was. After he decided to white knight for Fields last night I washed my hands of him.
>>
>>69343514
Between Levin and Shapiro, i hope a lot of us are learning a valuable lesson on trusting jews.

They simply are incapable of being true conservatives.
>>
>>69343514
This kike is out of control..his fiancés son works for cruz so he is financially motivated to support cruz

>preheats oven to 450°
>>
Me too. I still read his books bc it's got good content but his shrill shilling against anything that isn't Ted Cruz is annoyingly unentertaining. Maybe I will listen to him again after the election season
>>
>>69343605
They are globalists by nature
>>
It's more profitable to play opposition.
A Hillary presidency would make them can lot of shekels.
>>
>a jew suddenly changes their opinion when it is convenient and pushes their agenda
>>
>>69343605
Because they don't stand with Trump, which isn't a real conservative?
>>
>>69343514

He's a neocon fuck hole. You should have heard him during the Bush Administration.
>>
>>69343675
Yup. guys like this do not actually want to win
>>
>>69343715
Because they shill like the worthless kikes they are. A jew can never be conservative
>>
Agreed, he's starting to sound like a Democratic operative. Reminds me of Chris Matthews. I think he's OK with Hillary winning so he can whine "I told you so" for 4 years.
>>
>>69343715
I don't care if he or anyone else supports Trump. What gets me is him whiting knighting for someone like Fields who has no ground to stand on. He sounded like a typical progressive last night.
>>
I used to listen to him but I can't stand him any more after he decided to suck Cruz cock. Only guy I listen to know is Savage. No one but savage calls Jews out for being dumb deluded liberals. Savage is generally spot on on issues
>>
File: too bad.png (13 KB, 400x336) Image search: [Google]
too bad.png
13 KB, 400x336
He's just another radio personality who lives in a bubble and doesn't realize how pissed off people are at the status quo. What's funny is that if he did like Hannity and din't take sides his new TV show actually might have done better. Look what happened to Glen Becks "theblaze" as soon as he started shitting on Trump.
>>
>>69343514
He's still one of the most based conservative personalities. He's been slamming Trump for months too, so I'm not sure why the Michelle Fields thing is the final straw. The primary issue is that Trump is not a conservative which is why Levin and Shapiro don't like him. I recommend OP calls Levin on air to speak your mind. Can't wait to hear him ass rape you on the air and then hang up on you with a "Shut up, get out of here you dummy!"
>>
File: heebiggus.jpg (539 KB, 1257x1993) Image search: [Google]
heebiggus.jpg
539 KB, 1257x1993
>>69343514
He's been reabsorbed back into the tribe.
>>
>>69346136
See
>>69345467
>>
>>69343514

he's never been based; he's always been a reactionary, know-nothing, low-value faggot.
>>
File: 1350349778757.jpg (190 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
1350349778757.jpg
190 KB, 467x700
>>69347284
Mr Producer shut this thread down
>>
Levine has the most irritating voice on radio. How can anybody listen to him?
>>
>>69347284
Yeah, you obviously never listened to him.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.