[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm three months pregnant. I'm well aware that basic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: dsgagr.jpg (110 KB, 720x539) Image search: [Google]
dsgagr.jpg
110 KB, 720x539
I'm three months pregnant. I'm well aware that basic inoculation or expose to dead viruses are needed to protect my baby from illnesses even I could give him/her, but are vaccines ACTUALLY safe?

It wasn't those people militantly keeping their children from getting vaccinated in California that made me question vaccination; it was the government's response and the seeming whole of the scientific community coming out and ridiculing believers. Any antivax doctor or virologist is almost automatically shunned - why? Can we not improve disease prevention so much as to find better alternatives to the shit in pic related? There's too much disinformation in the media and biased science journals reporting 'fact'...

Fuck me, I don't want to raise a potato.
>>
Vaccines don't potato children.

Measles infections do.
>>
>>69342356
Look up Tetanus

Now you can decide if you want a potato or if you want a potato without bones.

FYI tetanus can be attracted by any kind of scratch on any surface as long as it draws blood, and obviously the surface has that bacteria on it.
You could scrape your leg off of a rock and get it.
>>
>>69342356

They 100% do not. Your body will naturally give your baby anti bodies from your breast milk. (which you should definitely do) it's not like polio or the bubonic plague or measles are gone from our environment. Vaccinate your kids
>>
>>69342356
>I don't want to raise a potato.

Vaccines are not the problem, you being scientifically illiterate is.
>>
>>69342538

/thread
>>
>>69342760
Do you think drinking colostrum would help adults get over illnesses as well? Never considered it before.
>>69342783
your to brown
>>
>>69342356
Molecular biologist here. Yes, use vaccines unless your child has immune disorders. Not vaxing is great up until it dies of whooping cough.
>>
You're retarded and your kid is going to be a potato thanks to you raising them, not because of any vaccine.
>>
>>69342356
There's a very small risk when getting a vaccine.
Meanwhile, there is a much, much larger risk when NOT getting a vaccine. From a logical standpoint, you benefit more from getting vaccinated then from risking infection.
>>
>>69342356
>Any antivax doctor or virologist is almost automatically shunned - why?
They ignore studies that are scientifically sound and then put their children at risk. Andrew Wakefield, the doctor that kickstarted most of this mess (vaccines = autism) did the study that was later discredited on behalf of parents suspect their children were harmed by the disease, did procedures without the approval of his ethics boards and contrary to medical symptoms or history, bought blood samples from kids at his son's birthday party, etc... basically shitting all over proper medical study and ethics.

>Can we not improve disease prevention so much as to find better alternatives to the shit in pic related?
People study this shit every day, and current preservatives and ingredients are offered because they offer the best patient outcomes.
>>
Anyone who believes vaccines are harmful is retarded. Any supposed negative effects, such as an allergic reaction, are negligible compared to the symptoms of the disease they are protecting you against.

I blame "soccer moms" for this anti-vaccine shit. Middle-class women with opinions are cancerous.
>>
>>69342760
The anti bodies aren't replicated inside the newborn after breast feeding stop, meaning that protection is only offered as long as the child is breast fed.
>And bubonic plague is a bacteria and therefore wouldn't be vaccinated.
>>
The mercury in needles has been shown to cause autism
>>
>>69342356
Antivax doctors and virologists are shunned because, they, of all people, should know better. There are multitudes of studies and papers that have peer reviewed that show the efficacy and safety of vaccines. There are literally zero peer reviewed studies that link vaccines to autism. The doctor that started all that nonsense has sense recanted and been stripped of his medical license.
>>
Theres a tiny chance your kid could be allergic to one of the ingredients but that goes with any medicine. The risk of serious disease is worse than potential side effects
>>
>>69342998
>women with opinions are cancerous
fixed
>>
>>69342998
The problem is that anti vaxxers who have children with autism or other conditions are looking for a source of blame. Saying that it's random or genetic makes them feel like failures as parents to their children. Having a boogeyman to blame (the vaccines did it! Drug companies are evil!) gives them an enemy to rally against and makes them heroes against a group that wronged them and damaged their child.

>>69343117
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiomersal_controversy#Rationale_for_concern
>Despite the consensus from experts that there is no link between thiomersal and autism, many parents continue to hold on to their belief that such a link exists.
>>
>>69342356
Just don't get 20 fucking vaccinations at once and you'll be fine.
>>
File: 2000dense.png (491 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
2000dense.png
491 KB, 442x600
>>69342538
>>69342663
>>69342760
>>69342783
>>69342799

NICE TRY JIDF

don't listen to these scientifically illiterate cunts

trust me, I've spent hours researching this and I can confirm that vaccines cause autism

The live vaccines don't even kill the viruses before they're inserted into the body - they're supposed to replicate a few times before dying off, but due to the vast quantity of viruses that must be produced you always get a few that slip through the net. Having measles, mumps and rubella all at the same time reproducing within the body can cause serious harm to the child's brain, especially considering the fact that all three of the pathogens diseases cause damage to the brain separately. A lack of research to the effects of an MMR co-infection in humans means that the permanent damage upon the brain has not been studied.

Don't believe me?

Just see this shit:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfVOtvvvIV0

>but then again, are you really going to take advice from the politically retarded fat neck-bearded autists of an edgy anonymous anime image board on how to raise your child?
>>
>>69342965
>From a logical standpoint
lol

BUT MUH ALREADY ESTABLISHED VIEW
>>
Dont vaccinate your kids unless u want a bunch of autists. Dont listen to the shills.
>>
>>69343317
I think autism is a better alternative to tetanus desu.
>>
>>69342356
Kill yourself instead, simp. You're too stupid to reproduce.
>>
File: 1443803090486.gif (1 MB, 400x218) Image search: [Google]
1443803090486.gif
1 MB, 400x218
>>69342356
>coming to pol for pregnancy advice
>>
>>69343117
Kill yourself, my man.
>>
>>69343317
>>69343317
>>69343354

Woah, that video filled with lacking ancedotal evidence really made me realize that my education was just brainwashing, and that vaccines actually cause autism even though autism is 90% genetic and 99,99% determined after birth.
>>
>>69343317
>children act differently from being born to being toddlers!
>clearly vaccines are to blame!
Correlation != Causation. Autism happens to typically develop during infancy. There are no non-revoked scientific studies that back your assertion.
>>
>>69342356
Pathologist here. You should do it.

>>69343317
>The live vaccines don't even kill the viruses before they're inserted into the body - they're supposed to replicate a few times before dying off, but due to the vast quantity of viruses that must be produced you always get a few that slip through the net. Having measles, mumps and rubella all at the same time reproducing within the body can cause serious harm to the child's brain, especially considering the fact that all three of the pathogens diseases cause damage to the brain separately. A lack of research to the effects of an MMR co-infection in humans means that the permanent damage upon the brain has not been studied.

Buddy, you have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>69342356
Obviously vaccinate your kids. Even having a handful of unvaccinated people puts tons of other people needlessly at risk. They will not ever make your or any child autistic
>>
>>69342356
>is a xx chromosome subhuman degenerate
>asks /pol/ for advice
>>
File: autismorsomething.png (8 KB, 294x171) Image search: [Google]
autismorsomething.png
8 KB, 294x171
>>69343593

have you ever noticed that autism is never diagnose pre-natally?

other diseases are, but autism isn't

that's because doctors know that the vaccines cause it, and they just sweep it under the rug

autism has increased with vaccines

before vaccines people never had autism - it's a myth
>>
>>69342356
i was vaccinated and became an autist

dont give your kids all the vaccines at once
only give those that they actually need
>>
>>69342356

Vaccines don't work unless the majority of the population are inoculated, because it doesn't always take (many vaccines do not have an effect on everyone, it can't be predicted and is something of a crapshoot).

The point of vaccines is to have so many people immune that the disease is robbed of potential vectors to spread, meaning that if someone does get sick, it is isolated.

This is known as herd immunity.

Vaccinations are by far one of the biggest influences on the reduction of child mortality in the last 150 years.

And no, OP. We cannot just wish away viruses by eating healthy and washing our hands. Some of these diseases are so virulent that simply touching an object that an asymptomatic infected has touched before presenting symptoms is enough to spread the disease.

Most viruses need strong antiseptics to kill, and I don't think we can manage to spray bleach on every surface every time anyone has touched something.

As it is, our population is too high. Too many people too close to one another. Perfect conditions for a viral disease.
>>
>>69343317
Except there is no link between vaccination and ASD.

http://www.cdc.gov/vaccinesafety/concerns/autism.html

The rate is the same for people who don't vaccinate.

Diagnoses are increasing due to greater awareness and massive expansion of the definition of ASD.

Thimerosol was removed from just about every vaccine in 1999-2001, and there was NO CHANGE in the rate of autism in children.

You know what DOES increase the rate of autism?
Women having children after the age of 35.
https://www.autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/why-autism-risk-rises-mom%E2%80%99s-age-study-may-shed-light
>>
>>69343648

>correlation != causation meme
that's just an imaginary phrase for covering up lies

prove to me one example where that isn't true
>pro-tip you can't

>>69343656
>pathologist
pathologists don't even study vaccines, you clearly don't even know how vaccines work.

trust me friend, this is far out of you league.
>>
>>69343789
>no link
good one m8

but if there was no link, then how come autism is increasing?
>>
>>69343738

No, it's because autism is a developmental disorder. Which means the brain actually needs to develop to the point where you can tell the difference between an autist and a normal person before it can be diagnosed.

Any study that has attempted to link autism and vaccination has shown there is no link, Andrew Wakefield's study has been thoroughly and entirely debunked and discredited multiple times.

There are many other factors that can explain the rise in autism diagnoses including parents waiting longer before having children, increased diagnoses because doctors are now better at picking it up and a general broadening of the term into "Autism spectrum disorder" where some kids are now considered as autists when 10 years ago they would have just been "that weird nerdy kid".
>>
Is there any benefit/harm in staggering the vaccine battery?
>>
>>69343834
Yeah, I'm sure I'm in the league of Immunologists. Fuck off pom.
>>
>>69343834
>prove to me one example where that isn't true

Lemons imported to the US from Mexico must drive down traffic fatalities then. http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ci700332k
>>
>>69343865

More parents having kids at older ages.
Increased attention to autism so diagnosis is more likely as signs are picked up.
Broadening of the definition of autism to include more people.
>>
I can't believe this is actually a thing. This and claiming global warming was invented by China to harm the American economy are things why even Europoors are skeptical of you, America. And having evangelicals with unfluential power deny evolution ceompletely.
>>
>>69342356

Why do you want to raise a little /pol/ack?
>>
>>69343865
Did you just stop reading after the first sentence?
>Diagnoses are increasing due to greater awareness and massive expansion of the definition of ASD.
http://blog.autismspeaks.org/2010/10/22/got-questions-answers-to-your-questions-from-the-autism-speaks%E2%80%99-science-staff-2/

>Based on the abovementioned research, approximately 53% percent of the increase in autism prevalence over time may be explained by changes in diagnosis (26%), greater awareness (16%), and an increase in parental age (11%).
>>
>>69343117
No it hasn't. The mercury is digested into the form of ethyl mercury, which has a fraction of the toxicity (it requires a much larger dosage than) methyl mercury. You'll suffer more mercury poisoning from eating a fish.
>>
>>69344004
It's already staggered. They don't inject the kid all at once, you get different vaccinations at different visits.
>>
Stupid slut
>>
>>69344027

>league of immunologists
>immunology
>vaccines

we're not talking about the immunity caused by vaccines, we're talking about autism.

get a real degree next time chump

>>69344048
carrots improve vision, so maybe lemons improve response time or something, meaning less accidents

>>69344118
>older ages and autism have a 'link'
that doesn't even make any sense

>>69343983
yeah, it develops AFTER vaccines
>how convenient

>>69344166
I haven't got time to waste reading your trite mate
>parental age + autism link meme
>'it's just being detected better, that's all, lots of people were autistic, we just didn't know!"

I can't believe you actually think this
>>
>>69344123
>2016
>still believing in global warming
Top cuck
>>
>>69342941

This
>>
>>69344254
I actually work in Social Services in my state, so, yes, I DO believe it.
I've been in my job for almost 20 years now, and I've seen them expand the definition of autism FIVE TIMES NOW.

You are a low functioning retard.
I can recommend you some adult care homes.
>>
>>69343317
>scientifically illiterate cunt
literally got a PhD in biochemistry.

So please trust me and vaccinate your wife's son.
>>
>>69344203
So the complaints about multiple injections are just retarded then?
>>
>>69344393
>expand the definition of autism
>magically increases number of people with autism

let me guess, you have had vaccines and are also autistic.

gee, who could have seen that one coming
>>
>>69344254
>carrots improve vision, so maybe lemons improve response time or something, meaning less accidents
This might be most ridiculous claim I've ever seen on /pol/. You're the kind of person that persecutes Galileo for heresy because you looked at the sky and felt totally assured in your own understanding that earth sits at the center of the universe.
>>
>>69344254
Holy shit you're reaching on everything you say. I don't know how you manage to mentally stretch in so many different directions at the same time.
>>
Get vaccines. Measles, whooping cough, etc, are all awful. Anti vaxxers are idiotic and cause outbreaks of preventable childhood diseases. Although when your kid is like 10, intentionally expose him/her to chicken pox, shingles later in life is much worse.
>>
>>69342356
Vaccinate your stupid kid or abort it you stupid fuck. The dreadful upbringing you will inevitably inflict upon it will make it a potato not the vaccines
>>
I was never vaccinated and didnt die of diseases. Im 27. I think its highly overrated, we need more diseases to filter out the weak, unworthy ones.
>>
>>69344447

>biochemistry
>anything relevant to vaccines
>anything relevant to brain functions

come back with a real degree m8

>>69344485
>>69344497
>expose your child to a disease!
>trust me I'm a doctor!

'free' canadian healthcare everybody.
>>
Do you want a potato kid? Because that's how you get a potato kid.
>>
>>69344254

>>older ages and autism have a 'link'
>that doesn't even make any sense

Maybe if you're scientifically illiterate.

Our DNA replication process is not perfect and, over time, more and more errors begin to accumulate in our DNA. While these glitches don't tend to affect us until old age as adults - this is because if the DNA useful for a brain cell gets corrupted in a cell that's actually used in the gut instead, the the error isn't going to do any harm. If, however, this corruption in the DNA happens in a sperm or egg cell, then all cells in the baby will have this corruption which can then go on to cause metal impairments.

Similarly, age is linked to a greater rate of down's syndrome as well because the chromosomes become more likely to remain stuck together when a cell splits into two sex cells.
>>
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>69344466
>Expand definition
>More people get included in the definition where they wouldn't have before
>Numbers increase

Meanwhile, having children when the women is over the age of 35 has a direct observable affect on autism rates of their offspring as shown in studies that aren't discredited.
>>69344554
>>expose your child to a disease!
>>trust me I'm a doctor!
You have no understanding of how vaccines work, or how the immune system works. Exposing the immune system to a virus is literally exactly how it learns to defend itself against that virus.
>>
>>69344554
I worded that badly. I'm saying that if you refuse to get a chicken pox vaccine then expose them to the disease but a vaccine is always the better choice.
>>
>>69344579

if it happened in the egg then we'd see it in the baby before its born, or as soon as its born

this happens just AFTER the vaccines

convenient eh?

>he actually believes the non-disjunction meme

that's just vaccines

the mercury in the vaccines binds to the chromosomes and prevents the centromeres from splitting, causing down-syndrome at a higher rate

look up down syndrome from vaccinated and non-vaccinated women - it's fascinating
>>
>>69342356
Vaccine the kid, just don't go full retard and give him 10 shots in one visit.
>>
>>69344254

Also carrots do not do much to improve vision other than having a good dose of vitamin A. That thing was a myth that came about as part of WW2 propaganda campaigns used to try and get kids eating easier to grow vegetables as well as confuse germans who didn't know the british were using radar technology to detect planes at night.
>>
>>69344671
>>69344695

>give someone a disease
>they get healthier

this is literally homeopathy
>>
>>69344393
This. The US medecine industry is faaaaaar bigger than the vaccine industry. 1/13 middle school children are on medication. That's a daily consumption over several years that will probably leave them hooked up (remember the opioids scandal ?) for the smallest reason (including being a little shit aka a normal kid).
America doesn't have an autism problem before the last 20 years or so ,before the psychologists started to exapand the autism spectrum
>>
>>69342356

Nothing in the world is ABSOLUTELY safe. The only way to make sure your baby doesn't die is to never have one.
>>
>>69344763

>vitamin A used in retinas
>people can see better
>CORRELATION IS NOT CAUSATION GUYS COME ON
>>
>>69344254
At no point is the world autism mentioned in OP, and I never mentioned what degree I did. You're a moron and even worse you're a moron thats a public health hazard. I have seen Rubella cases where fetuses are all fucked up because morons with your calibre of IQ think they can get away without vaccinating. Buy a rope, it is cheaper than an internet connection.
>>
>>69342356
Fuck off, we can tell you're the same anti-vax dumbass who has been posting thid bullshit thr past few days.
>>
>>69344766
No, that isn't how it works and nobody claims that. Expose someone to the disease in a harmless form, so that if they get exposed to the harmful form, the body can eliminate it before it causes damage.
>>
>>69344554
like your shitposting degree. 4/10. Can't tell if retarded or just pretending to.
>>
>>69344707
Are you fully developed as a newborn? No, you're not. Your body and mind change massively in the first 18 years of your life. By your logic, all congenital diseases should occur in the womb, which is false. Unless you're arguing that there are no congenital diseases, which is also ridiculous.
>>
>>69344766
Listen man. The vaccine is always a better option.
>>
>>69344766
It is literally not homeopathy.

Homeopathy is you dilute something and then it works exactly the opposite like it works in high doses because water is magical.
>>
>>69344840

but you can't connect to the internet through rope you moron

>>69344898
>4/10
>getting more responses than I can get back to in a single reply
come on now, this is at least a 6/10

>>69344881
>disease
>harmless
are you serious?

>>69344904
>mind 'develops' autism
>conveniently just after vaccines

>>69344935
>autism is better than not having autism

you don't really believe this do you?
>>
>>69344997

>give people dilute virus solution
>not like homeopathy
>>
>>69344707

No we wouldn't.
Despite having the full human genome sequenced we still do not actually understand how the code itself works in all cases.
Like I said before, autism is a developmental disorder: so the brain needs to grow to a certain level of complexity before any symptoms can be picked up. Just a small error in the DNA sequence for brain cells wouldn't be noticed in a gene sequence because we still do not fully understand how the brain works to that level of detail.
>>
>>69345020
>but you can't connect to the internet through rope you moron
Nope, but you could probably floss your teeth with it pom.
>>
>>69345087
>autism develops just after vaccine
>no link
>>
>>69344818

Vitamin A is good for your eyes but it does not improve the vision unless you already had a vitamin A deficiency.
>>
>>69342356
When will this anti vaccine meme end...

Vaccine your kid if you want it to live. If not, don't. What I've heard is that you can space out the vaccines if you're worried about taking them all at once.

>>69344554
That's literally how the immune system works, Ahmed. Also, doesn't the UK also have free healthcare?
>>
Ah yes, the age old questionnof should I risk 0.00002% chance of autism to prevent a 80% chance of a billion other infections, which can also cause death.
>>
>>69345020
>but you can't connect to the internet through rope you moron

I bit this bait too hard. Well played.
>>
File: pepetrump.jpg (80 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
pepetrump.jpg
80 KB, 900x900
your vageen will never be the same no matter what tyrone tells you.
>>
>>69345020
>>disease
>>harmless
>are you serious?
You don't understand how vaccines work. They disable the virus so it doesn't infect people by partially altering the protein structures so that the body will recognize it as invaders and form the cells that form anti bodies to them. That way, when the proteins are present again (infection from a live virus that was vaccinated against), the body can destroy the virus before it causes harm. It is not injecting disease into the child.
>>
File: 1455651355780.jpg (70 KB, 562x530) Image search: [Google]
1455651355780.jpg
70 KB, 562x530
>Vaccinations somehow cause a hereditary mental disorder
>>
Looks like you've bit off more than you can chew huh. Crazy world innit. But soldier on we must, right?

Dumbass
>>
>>69343738
You dumbass.

Autism is a subtle mental disorder that can only be detected by observing behavior. In fact, sometimes autism is a blessing in that it gives the person a 140+ IQ.
>>
>>69345108

The age at which autism first starts to manifest is also the time at which some vaccines are administered.

This has been studied thoroughly and there is no link.
>>
>>69345232

That's called Aspergers and is in a spectrum of autistic diseases. I know, because I was tested for it due to 160IQ. Autism is completely different.

You dumbass.
>>
>>69345099
but I don't floss

I don't brush either, because I know that the toothpaste contains fluoride, which is bad for your teeth because fluorine is so reactive

it's just to keep the dentist industry employed

>>69345128
>low vitiman A, can't see well
>moderate vitiman A, can see better
>higher vitiman A, ______________
fill the gap

>>69345197
>disable the virus
>by gently heating it
live vaccines have the virus replicate a few times and then die
does that sound reliable to you?

>>69345232
>subtle
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyybmN_rkyg
>it's you at age 3

>>69345281
wow that's awfully convenient.
>>
You've got everything wrong. Autism causes vaccines.
>>
>>69345334
Its all in the same spectrum.

You dumbass.
>>
>>69345360

well this is actually true
because people are going to start trying to develop vaccine for autism so people don't get it form vaccines
>>
>>69342356
Generally, when you have the entire scientific community shunning people, it's for a pretty good reason. And I wouldn't expect you or anyone but a medical professional to understand why a vaccine contains the things it does.

Just get the kid vaccinated. There's always going to be risk of things like genetic disorders and bad reactions to vaccines due to allergies, but when you weigh that against the risk of whooping cough and the like, it's worth the risk.
>>
>>69345409

where people land on the spectrum is dependent on what vaccine they were given, and at what stage of development

younger people with stronger vaccines are further down the spectrum
>>
>>69345335
>>disable the virus
>>by gently heating it
>live vaccines have the virus replicate a few times and then die
>does that sound reliable to you?
Yes, since I actually understand the science behind it, having spent more than a few hours studying it.
>Arguing by emotion
>Might as well be a SJW screaming [CURRENT YEAR]
>>
NOT SAFE
>>
>>69345360
everyone here has got everything wrong
>niggers cause autism
pack it up
>>
>>69344285
>America
>not believing in the consensus of 95% of the scientific community world wide

The climate sceptics must be the New Gallileo Gallilei!
>>
>>69345232
It's also overdiagnosed because hey, might as well make money off bad parents.
>>
Get your kid the vaccines that they give for like measles and shit, but don't ever get flu vaccines.
>>
>>69345424

>for a good reason
money isn't a good reason

they're silencing people for economic gain, which is pretty disgusting if you ask me

>>69345472
>implying it had anything to do with emotion
>implying it's not just common sense
you can't defend your argument so you result to ad homenims

>>69345511
BASED BELARUS
>>
File: wat.jpg (763 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
763 KB, 1280x850
>>69342356
Every day all day with this FUD shit. Does the $0.02 per post really add up? How do I get this job? Can you choose your own hours?
>>
>>69345465
I got my vaccines done, now my IQ went from 110 to 150!

Yep. Sure.
>>
File: 67gfce.jpg (44 KB, 463x402) Image search: [Google]
67gfce.jpg
44 KB, 463x402
Andrew Wakefield was disproven, discredited, had his medical license revoked, and was banned from practicing medicine in the UK
>>
>>69342893
No. Only infants absorb immunoglobulin through their GI tract.
>>
>>69345545
This. Doctors are telling parents that their energetic boy is autistic because he is hyper all the time, so that they can sell more appointments and meds.
>>
>>69345583
Flu shots are for the very stupidest of people. I don't think I've ever had the flu at all in my whole life and no shot either. I seriously just don't get sick.
>>
>>69345335

Yes, it is quite the coincidence. That's why it was subject to investigation. There was only one study that managed to come up with a link and this study was incredibly flawed and has been completely and utterly disproved and discredited. Every other study performed has shown no link between vaccination and autism.

Unfortunately the media picked up on the fraudulent study and reported it widely, not understanding what they were actually talking about, and the whole fiasco has birthed the whole anti-vax movement. It;s a movement founded on lies in the first place.
>>
>>69345592
>>implying it had anything to do with emotion
>>implying it's not just common sense
>you can't defend your argument so you result to ad homenims
https://yandoo.wordpress.com/2014/12/28/common-sense-fallacy/
>>
>>69345472
Not arguing one way or the other, but this is something that's been bothering me. My mom had a pneumonia shot in 2009 I think, and for the next few years, she kept getting really bad pneumonia and ended up in the hospital almost every month with it.

Can you explain why that happened and why the pneumonia shot didn't stop a single one?
>>
>>69345592
Realy. I have 5 month son.
No ONE vaccine
No one illnes
Best and cheapest immunity boost is cold adoptation, kids.
>>
File: tumblr_l9jzp6rdPP1qaqlyro1_500.jpg (116 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l9jzp6rdPP1qaqlyro1_500.jpg
116 KB, 480x480
>>69342356
post your milk-engorged tits or gtfo
>>
>>69345583

>measles are safe but flu aren't
because that makes total sense ammirite

>>69345597
it really does, it helps pay the bills

>>69345607
people with higher IQ tend to be autistic

>>69345634
>disproven - by adhomenims and personal attacks
>discredited - by scientists who were payed off
>medical license revoked - to cover it all up and discredit him
>banned form practicing medicine - to stop him revealing the truth

>>69345696
Well gee whizz boss, that sure is a lucky coincidence

>>69345699
so you actually believe that gently heating viruses means they can only replicate a few times?
yes or no, do you seriously believe this?
>>
>>69345778
it probably just gave her autism m8

vaccines don't actually provide immunity
>>
>>69345833
>three months pregnant

You dumb faggot.
>>
>>69345085
Now you went full retard.
I explained to you how homeopathy works.
X causes symptome Y.
If we dilute X really, really hard, maybe even to the point where it X is not present anymore, then the water remembers X and magically cures symtpome Y.
That is homeopathy.

Vaccination is:
virus or bacteria A causes disease C. Now we use dead virus or dead bacteria A or just parts of them so that the immune system builds B- and T-cells against those antigens.
Noe the real virus or bacteria A comes around and your immune system is already prepaired. So no disease C.
>>
>>69345946

>3/9
>implying they won't be a third larger than normal
>>
My mum was fear mongered into getting every immunization under the sun for me and my siblings and we all turned out "normal".
>>
>>69345845
>so you actually believe that gently heating viruses means they can only replicate a few times?
>yes or no, do you seriously believe this?
Do you really believe that that's all that is done? There is a reason why the ingredient list has a ton of scary names that the scientifically ignorant are terrified of, and a fairly long multi step process involving refining and isolating towards the final product before it's sent out to the public.
>>69345900
Yes they do, pneumonia is a symptom not a disease, and can have many sources including viral, bacterial, and fungal sources, whereas a cirus only protects against viruses.
>>
>>69345778

Pneumonia isn't a disease, it's a symptom.
Pneumonia vaccines vaccinate against a broad spectrum of potential pneumonia-causing infections but if she catches something that she wasn't vaccinated for she can still have pneumonia as a complication, especially if she was already at risk of it (hence why she would probably be vaccinated for it)
>>
>>69345845

Yes. But it's been proven multiple times to be nothing more than coincidence. End of discussion.
>>
>>69345664
haha.
you realize that doctors are paid the same whether they have 18 admissions/appointments a day and prescribe 30 medications, or 2 admissions and 1 prescription?
>>
>>69346009

>if we give people a little bit of the poisonous substance their body will build resistance to it!
>if we give people a little bit of these viruses (antigens) their body will build immunity to it!

literally homeopathy

go back to the which-doctor you learned your voodoo magic from

>>69346051
>adds dangerous chemicals that damage replication of cells
>"d-don't worry, this won't cause developmental damage in the brain though, those anti-vaxxers are just ignorant"
>>
>>69346209
>"proven"
>by the same scientists who discredited whistle-blower-wake-field

wow I really see the truth now
>>
File: qP5sGvh.jpg (356 KB, 1600x1347) Image search: [Google]
qP5sGvh.jpg
356 KB, 1600x1347
>don't vaccinate your kids
>>
/pol/ the thread, if you ever doubted how fucking stupid this board is just look here.
>>
File: 145672579.gif (70 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
145672579.gif
70 KB, 550x400
>>69342356

I am SUPREMELY PROUD to be an anti-vaxxer. Anti-vaxxers do NOT need to prove that vaccines are dangerous - on the contrary, pro-vaxxers should prove that vaccines are SAFE. Remember that the burden of proof lies on the person who makes a positive claim (like "I believe that vaccines are safe.", for example), not on anyone who makes a negative claim (like "I do not believe that vaccines are safe.", for example). The burden of proof does NOT lie with people who doubt a positive claim. Pro-vaxxers have NOT, decade after decade after decade, proven that vaccines are safe. Fuck vaccine$.

>>69343317

It would not surprise me at all if vaccines cause autism. It would also not surprise me at all if vaccines weaken the immune system. I will NEVER vaccinate my children. EVER. :)
>>
>>69346218
>>adds dangerous chemicals that damage replication of cells
>>"d-don't worry, this won't cause developmental damage in the brain though, those anti-vaxxers are just ignorant"

>Viral replication is identical to eukaryotic cellular replication
No m8, it really isn't. You show complete ignorance on the subject. Viruses are detected by the presence of unique viral proteins, including viral only RNA polymerases.
Read this before you continue. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adaptive_immune_system
>>
Q: (L) What can change frequency?

(Perceval) Experience.

(Pierre) Knowledge.

(L) Yeah, puberty, thought, experience.

A: Yes

Q: (L) Perspectives change via experience I think.

Q: (Galatea) Awareness of something?

(L) All kinds of things can change frequency.

(Galatea) Does that mean it's possible for something else to take over the body in the meantime?

Q: (Galatea) Does it get kicked out when the soul comes?

Q: (L) Well, you once talked about things like vaccinations and things changing the frequency, which causes negative potentials. Does that factor into this process?

Q: (Galatea) Can a soul literally get kicked out of a body if the frequency is not matching the soul?

Q: (Galatea) You can be made into a soulless monster eventually!

Q: (Chu) And technology would have the same effects as we've seen...

Q: (Perceval) Is that why there are these people who go for operations and then they wake up with a different personality or speaking a different language...?

Q: (Pierre) For an individual, when the soul attaches to the body or leaves, is it noticeable?

(Perceval) That's what I just said.

(Chu) Yeah, sometimes.

A: Sometimes. The individual may notice inside or an observer may notice.

Q: (L) So, people can change, and sometimes even change dramatically?

Q: (Galatea) Can a person hold more than one soul sometimes?

Q: (Galatea) Weird. Does that make people have multiple personalities sometimes?

A: Sometimes.
>>
>>69343865
Are you fucking stupid, its not increasing we just recently diagnosed it in the past few centuries and with instant communication you hear about it more, its like those people that say the world is worse now than back in their day when you'd get raped and the cops would just shrug
>>
>>69346218
how is "dead virus" = "diluted virus"

and homeopathy has nothing to do with resistances.
>>
VACINATED = LOW FREQUENCY SLAVES
>>
>>69346337

I know right

these morons actually believe the crap the government spews out

>>69346368
they absolutely do
vaccinations are a death sentence

you ever wondered what causes cot-death?
take a guess...

>>69346398
>viral replication doesn't use Eukaryotic cellular replication to reproduce
>viruses don't take over the host machinery to use the hosts metabolism
>implying using chemicals to damage viral replication must not also damage host replication in order to do so

Do you even know how viruses work?
>>
>>69346272
Not the same, many more physicians and scientists actually.

and because we all have access to the same scientific methods, anyone can try to produce their own study, yet none have proven what you are claiming.

if you choose to believe that vaccines cause autism, it is only a faith based belief, and not scientific. if you truly believe this, produce a controlled scientific study, and publish your results.
>>
>>69346492
>it just so HAPPENED to be conveniently come into existence just when vaccines did

Gee, that's some pretty good luck, eh?

>>69346516
>dead
>not realizing MMR is a live vaccine
come back when you've done some research m8
>>
>>69346578
>>viral replication doesn't use Eukaryotic cellular replication to reproduce
>>viruses don't take over the host machinery to use the hosts metabolism
>>implying using chemicals to damage viral replication must not also damage host replication in order to do so
>Do you even know how viruses work?
Yeah they hijack metabolic mechanisms of the cell to replicate their own DNA or RNA by replacing all the existing protein and DNA generating structures with ones that only replicate the viral DNA and proteins.
Now go read the wikipedia page on adaptive immunity.
>>
>>69346578

Remember that big pHARMa's very existence DEPENDS on you being sick all the time. Big pHARMA does NOT create cures, it creates CUSTOMERS. For big pHARMa, a person cured is A CUSTOMER LOST.
>>
>>69346368
Too obvious mate
>>
Have these anti-vaxxers not taken middle school biology or something?

How are you supposed to induce autism from any kind of injection?
>>
>>69346858

* Remember that big pHARMa's very existence DEPENDS on you being sick all the time. Big pHARMa does NOT create cures, it creates CUSTOMERS. For big pHARMa, a person cured is A CUSTOMER LOST.
>>
>>69346662
>many more physicians and scientists
what does physics have to do with anything?
we're talking about biology, I don't understand why their opinion is relevant

>scientific 'methods'
>conveniently 'disprove' vaccines causing autism, but 'prove' that vaccines 'work'

>>69346729
>replacing all the existing protein name one virus that does that
>replacing DNA
except for any virus other than group VI, or VII
I guess chronic infection is out of the question since viruses must completely suppress the protein expression of cells

>anti-anti-vaxxers actually think this

>>69346858
this exactly
big pharmas rely on vaccines to get funding

>>69346863
nothing is too obvious for these retards

>>69346901
>can't induce brain damage through injection
>can induce complicated immune response
pick one
>>
>>69346272

He wasn't a whistleblower, he falsified data to suit his agenda and announced his "findings" at a press conference rather than letting them be peer-reviewed.
>>
>>69343738
Autism isn't actually real though.
>>
>>69342356

Its the idiots refusing to get their immunizations that mean you should get your kid immunized and kept up to date.

The herd immunity is weakening. Outbreaks of diseases that should be wiped out will come back.

Just walk by the piles of dead bodies and laugh at the fucking idiots.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
>>69346858
I get the medical industry farming us meme...but then again, you could always be born in Yemen or Bangladesh or some shit and die from a cold.

The question I posed in the thread really was why there seems to be no developments into a kind of method of disease resistance similar to vaccines...aren't they a little outdated? Sorry if I'm a little ignorant. It's fun to see ya'll debate it!

Replying to the aussie because I like koalas.
>>
>m-m-muh jooze!
Ever notice how there's lines on the road?

Why, oh WHY do the jews paint these lines on the road?? Don't listen to this propaganda, you will LITERALLY BE ARRESTED JUST FOR DRIVING ON THE ""WRONG"" SIDE OF THESE LINES! CLEARLY THE JEWS DID THIS!
>>
>>69346901
The "feel" it will because it's "common sense". In other words they're ignorant but think they are heroes, so they emotionally justify to themselves.
>>69347080
>>replacing all the existing protein name one virus that does that
>>replacing DNA
>except for any virus other than group VI, or VII
>I guess chronic infection is out of the question since viruses must completely suppress the protein expression of cells
Nyet-sky not at all what I said. First off, viruses inject their DNA or RNA into the host's DNA. Then they get that DNA expressed as part of the host's natural functioning. These early viral proteins then have the dual functions of preventing certain normal proteins that would try to stop the viral replication from happening by blocking the appropriate DNA from replication, and express proteins which only read from the DNA markers in the viral portions leading to a further increase in viral protein expression.
>>
>>69346863

So you're basically saying that the pro-vaxxer crowd does NOT need to prove beyond ANY DOUBT that vaccines are safe? That the religion of vaccinism should be immune from criticism like how Muslims think that Islam should be immune from criticism? Nice try, frog. I bet you think that your government cares about its people.
>>
File: autist.jpg (19 KB, 585x276) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
19 KB, 585x276
>>69347080
>anti-vaccines because they cause autism
>most autistic person in thread
>>
>>69347374
>proving a negative
you wot m8
>>
>>69347266

It is just leveraging your own incredible bio-systems. Injecting a tiny bit of dead or weakened virus may be a bit crude in execution, but it mobilizes the best molecular machinery ever created.
>>
Depends, which vaccines specifically are you going to give him? Read the peer reviewed studies on each one of them.

There is some truth to the conspiracy and some over exaggeration too. You are potentially hurting your baby by vaccinating too early.
You are potentially killing your baby by not vaccinating at all.

You were vaccinated, I was, generations were. We are fine. Your child _should_ be fine. Make sure you inform yourself on the vaccines, you can no longer trust your government or the scientific establishment.

Some scientists would prefer to be multimillionaires than to be ethical, and fraud has happened around the pharmaceutical industry before. Go vaccinate your child somewhere rich people would get it done if you want to be safe.
>>
>>69347162

>falsified data
it's called proof you idiot

>>69347179
it isn't though
it was made up to cover up the dangerous effects of vaccines
it's actually just brain damage
that's why it only came into 'existence' recently
it makes idiots say 'but how come vaccines can cause autism, huh? check mate anti-vaxxers'

>>69347192
>'herd immunity'
>implying it's just not an excuse when people start pointing out that people who've had vaccines and people who haven't are getting the disease at the same rate

>>69347320
>inject
>except for all the viruses that use endocytosis to enter the cells
>into the hosts DNA
>except for all the viruses that don't even enter the nucleus to replicate, except for all the viruses that aren't retro-viruses
>injecting RNA into DNA (what the fuck?)
>implying most RNA viruses don't just produce positive strand mRNA to synthesize viral proteins without even entering the nucleus
>viral infection suppresses cell protein and normal cell processes (but don't worry cus live vaccines are still safe)
>implying they 'block' DNA
>implying they don't just prevent the mRNA from reaching ribosomes
>"i learned the replication cycle of a standard mRNA virus (probably HIV) in middle school class yesterday, so now i know about viruses and vaccines and stuff XPPDDD
fuck off back to le'ddit kid

>>69347380
>implying that isn't because I have forcibly been given vaccines as a vulnerable child
>>
>>69347374
We've already proven that there are no harmful effects from vaccines beyond some occasional swelling or a mild allergic reaction. We've published dozens, if not hundreds, of scientific papers using proper scientific processes on this. They get ignored because the "martyr," Wakefield, had his paper discredited after everyone realized he fudged numbers, ignored scientific process, and in general was a sleazy liar.
>>
>>69347374
This is Canada-tier shitpost, you can do better than this
>>
>>69347768
>reads le' guardian article or le' huffington post
>actually believes this

>>69347790
he doesn't need to to better, people are going to respond anyway
>>
>>69347487

What do you mean? Proving a negative is a logical fallacy, that's why we anti-vaxxers don't engage in it. The burden of proof lies on the person who makes a positive claim ("X is true.", for example), not on anyone who doubts that positive claim.
>>
>>69347759
>>inject
>>except for all the viruses that use endocytosis to enter the cells
>>into the hosts DNA
>>except for all the viruses that don't even enter the nucleus to replicate, except for all the viruses that aren't retro-viruses
>>injecting RNA into DNA (what the fuck?)
>>implying most RNA viruses don't just produce positive strand mRNA to synthesize viral proteins without even entering the nucleus
>>viral infection suppresses cell protein and normal cell processes (but don't worry cus live vaccines are still safe)
>>implying they 'block' DNA
>>implying they don't just prevent the mRNA from reaching ribosomes
>>"i learned the replication cycle of a standard mRNA virus (probably HIV) in middle school class yesterday, so now i know about viruses and vaccines and stuff XPPDDD
>fuck off back to le'ddit kid
You honestly don't know anything do you? You have a high school, at best, level of understanding but think you know everything. I used the term "inject" to refer to the incredibly complicated process of opening up and adding a section of DNA at a specific site. It doesn't matter how the viral DNA and proteins that do so got into their cell, since the end result is the same. I have a degree in molecular biology, you have, maybe, a GED.
>>
>>69347948
Exactly

that's what these morons don't understand

they keep saying 'prove that vaccines don't work'

but THEY'RE supposed to prove it does

all they say is
>just look at the 'evidence'

>>69347987
>adding DNA at a specific site
>non-retroviral virus
You know literally nothing

Go back to school kid
>>
File: 93.jpg (56 KB, 612x405) Image search: [Google]
93.jpg
56 KB, 612x405
>>69343317
>>
>>69342356
Possibly the most redpill of our time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvcdh7KlgPI
>>
>>69347759
This is some high energy trolling britcuck, I particularly enjoyed:
>>69347080
>physicians
>what does physics have to do with anything?
>>
File: awhyes.gif (919 KB, 272x181) Image search: [Google]
awhyes.gif
919 KB, 272x181
>>69348113
Feels good man
>>
I'm not against inoculation, but I am against vaccines. I'm willing to bet none of these pro-vaxxers claiming that people who question vaccines are retards have never even read a vaccine insert (the long ass piece of paper listing the ingredients, adverse reactions, studies, etc; NOT the pretty piece of paper the doctor or nurse is required to hand you, the actual vaccine insert must be requested by the patient). When you look at that, you will start noticing little misrepresentations such as how there have been no long term double blind studies to prove they are safe and effective or how most of the ingredients.

There are TONS of conflicts of interests. Not to mention, when and where will the vaccines end? We have been exponentially increasing the rate at which our children recieve vaccines without studying the effect it has on their immune systems. Viruses evolve, there is no way we can keep up with it and then what? Do we give our kids more and more shots and just assume it won't have any long term damage? That is what I would call negligence... Also, the mere fact that people get all pissy just because someone questions vaccines is a huge red flag to me ("To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -Voltaire)

I think all medical interventions should be questioned and thoughtful processed before deciding what is best for the individual (not the whole, which is actually the whole concept of vaccines; sacrificing a few for the many), especially since no one is liable for any injuries that occur from them (see the VAERS website and Google "National Childhood Vaccine Injury act").

Most importantly, remember that there is ALWAYS 2 sides to every story and I truly feel anyone who has to use fear tactics should be questioned...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/editor-in-chief-of-worlds-best-known-medical-journal-half-of-all-the-literature-is-false/5451305
>>
>>69348090
>He doesn't know about dsRNA
>>69348090
>they keep saying 'prove that vaccines don't work'
>but THEY'RE supposed to prove it does
>all they say is
>>just look at the 'evidence'
That's because we have proven they work.
>>
>>69347374
>prove beyond ANY DOUBT
Anyone with an IQ above 80 knows that you cannot prove anything "beyond any doubt". There is simply no such thing; all we observe are long term correlations that have not failed us.
>>
OP, that image is pointless. It doesn't say the concentrations of any of those ingredients, and it doesn't say how harmful any of them are at those concentrations. It just plays on people's fear of scientific sounding words.

Not saying you're wrong, but I hope you're basing your decision off of some actual sources. The consensus of the medical community is that the benefits of vaccinations outweight the risks. Why would there be a government conspiracy to circulate false information? Why would the government want your kid to be autistic?
>>
>>69342356
There's a decent hypothesis/theory out there that says the overuse of antibiotics causes autism.

The theory is that if a child gets a really bad ear infection and takes too many antibiotics, they kill off all the good gut flora. What grows back is bad gut flora, which eventually leads to an overgrowth of it, mildly poisoning the brain.
>>
>>69347752
The reason I'm especially worried is because I'm a proxy user in China...there have been cases in the past of vaccines being expired/contaminated administered...my husband said it should be fine because that shit only happens to farmers but jesus. And I have to deliver here.
>>
>>69348090
>all they say is
>just look at the 'evidence'
Yeah, "facts" and "logic"

fucking shitlords rape-splaining to me how things work instead of ceding the argument
>>
File: screamcone.png (41 KB, 160x131) Image search: [Google]
screamcone.png
41 KB, 160x131
If vaccines are poison, why do physicians vaccinate their own children? Why Related, MD here.
>>
File: nrmicro1389-i1[1].jpg (46 KB, 555x449) Image search: [Google]
nrmicro1389-i1[1].jpg
46 KB, 555x449
>>69348227
>'proven'

Also pic related
>it's you getting completely BTFO

Notice how only the retrovirus enters the host DNA
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>69348318
>implying there are any 'pro-vaccine' 'facts'
give me one fact
>pro-tip you can't
>>
>>69342356
After reading this thread I am convinced it's being fucking retarded that causes autism.
>>
>>69348220
Hope your grandparents were anti-vaxxers and get fucking polio. Die queer.
>>
File: 1267218239274.jpg (52 KB, 281x283) Image search: [Google]
1267218239274.jpg
52 KB, 281x283
>>69348379
Oh man you are shitposting up a storm in here. This thread is like 50% you.
>>
>>69348270
http://www.healthline.com/health-news/boy-with-autism-improves-on-antibiotics-connecting-gut-bacteria-to-asd-032415

There have been cases of children's autism symptoms improving after taking antibiotics to kill the bad gut flora. Very specific antibiotics, not normal ones.
>>
>>69348342
Congratulations on a very general, layman's understanding of viral activity using 2 prokaryotic cells as examples.
>>69348379
Having a cow pox infection prevents small pox infections as the proteins are similar enough that the adaptive immune system recognizes the small pox.
>>
>>69348452

I've been here for like an hour and 20 minutes

I was supposed to revise for my finals, but it looks like there's been a change of plans

>>69348512
>implying it didn't prove your viral replication explanation wrong
just admit defeat friendo

>>69348512
>he actually believes Edward Jenner (some bronze-age farmer with a couple of cows) cured smallpox
>>
>>69342356

Do vaccinate your kids, but don't do it at birth. Human brains are very fragile at that age; I'd say that 2 years old is a good time to do it. What's around when I vaccinate mine.
>>
>>69342356
Nothing it's safe
But I'd take the chance rather than catch fucking meningitis
>>
>>69347759

>>implying it's just not an excuse when people start pointing out that people who've had vaccines and people who haven't are getting the disease at the same rate

I don't think you understand the term. When a disease outbreak occurs, herd immunity stops the propagation. It's a question of getting a couple kids sick vs. having to do a full quarantine to stop the progression.

it's 1 2 4 8 16 <getting scary quickly> etc...

vs.

1 maybe 2.

The people without the immunization are going to get sick 1st and have the worst cases. Those that get immunized probably won't get sick or might just get a very mild case. Either way the propagation peters out.

That is herd immunity.
>>
>>69343375
What flag is dat?
>>
>>69348603
>vaccinate your kids go-- uh guy
>oy vey, also give them circumcision too, it's 'heathier'

>>69348666
>going up twos
but people get better you idiot
>>
>>69348586
>>implying it didn't prove your viral replication explanation wrong
>just admit defeat friendo
It didn't since you used prokaryotic cells as examples regarding RNA based viral replication which doesn't apply to eukaryotic cells, since the prokaryotic cells don't have nuclei and eukaryotic cells keep all DNA and RNA replicating machinery inside the nucleus.
>>69348586
>>he actually believes Edward Jenner (some bronze-age farmer with a couple of cows) cured smallpox
No, he created a vaccine for it, after observation and basic experimentation.
>>
>>69348687

Macedonia my phonebro
>>
>>69348227

>That's because we have proven they work.

Okay then, show us your proof. We're waiting.
>>
>>69348739

>used prokaryotic cells as an example

Holy shit you fucking retard:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGE4BLuAkuU

There's a poo-in-loo explaining it

even he-who-cannot-loo knows more than you do.
>>
>>69348819
You don't have Polio, that's your proof.
>>
I hope every anti-vaxxer gets stuck in some bizzaro alternate universe where vaccines were never created and smallpox still runs rampant, with pandemics every few decades killing millions of people, including the anti-vaxxers stuck in that timeline.
>>
>>69348901

People who don't get the polio vaccine don't have polio either.

It's almost as if the vaccines didn't do anything but give people autism...
>>
>>69348917
At least we won't have autism.
>>
>>69342356
I was vaccinated as a kid for everything and now I have a bachelors in education in my early 20's with a 3.8 college gpa.

It is seriously not a problem
>>
>>69348995
lel alright well good luck shitposting and trolling here instead of getting your work done m8.
>>
>>69348971
Or it could just be that the disease has been eradicated since nobody can catch it anymore.
>>69348819
I could link studies all day and you just ignore them because that one discredited study where the man literally admitted he lied about the results on.
>>
>>69349072

I don't need luck.

These morons will respond to anything, just read some of my posts.

Have you seen the shit I've been spewing?
>>
>>69343789
Establishment sources from the fucking american government are not reliable sources.

Politicans cannot be trusted nor their funds.

http://www.theguardian.com/society/2013/sep/19/swine-flu-vaccine-narcolepsy-uk

Holy shit, jones was right about the swine flu.

So it seems you jews are the Conspiracy theorist here.
>>
>>69344766
Do you even know what antibodies are or how they work??
>>
>>69349110
>implying they didn't get eradicated because we became immune to them
>>
>>69349032

You should be smart enough to know it doesnt effect everyone the same you fucking idiot, these are the types of no brain no common sense dunces who are "3.8 GPA"
>>
>>69342356
>I'm three months pregnant.
Stopped reading right there.
>>
>>69348971
Herd immunity. If everyone you have contact with hadn't gotten vaccinated, you would've gotten polio.

Have you ever heard of the times *before* vaccination was a thing?

>>69349141
>Establimeme

At this point you have dug yourself to the point where anything we say can be constructed to be somehow the establishment.

Get the fuck out.
>>
>>69349141
CDC has RIDICULOUS amounts of oversight.

All their studies are published for peer review.
If you, or ANYONE ELSE disagrees with them, you HAVE A DUTY TO CHALLENGE THEM WITH EVIDENCE.

So, please, show me your studies disproving this.
>>
>>69349168
>woah it's "magic energy" bruh
>just let the "ennnergy" heal you

You don't seriously believe in this bodily healing crap do you?

>you need to fight off the 'anti-bodies' bruh
>just pay $99.99 for the pro-bodies to balance your antibodies

wow you homeopaths make me laugh

>>69349260
>'herd immunity'
>implying it's just not an excuse when people start pointing out that people who've had vaccines and people who haven't are getting the disease at the same rate
>>
>>69349170
Because of the vaccines...
Oh wait >>69349119 Finally I can leave this shit.
>>
>>69348722

unless they don't:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Measles

>>Measles affects about 20 million people a year,[1] primarily in the developing areas of Africa and Asia.[4] It causes the most vaccine-preventable deaths of any disease.[8] It resulted in about 96,000 deaths in 2013, down from 545,000 deaths in 1990.[9] In 1980, the disease is estimated to have caused 2.6 million deaths per year.[4] Before immunization in the United States between three and four million cases occurred each year.[6]
>>
>>69349260
Ignore him, refer to >>69349119
>>
>>69349309
> people who've had vaccines and people who haven't are getting the disease at the same rate

Source your claim.
>>
>>69342356
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>69349359

>giving up after being anally annihilated

Well there it is, proven wrong, uses adhominims, can't win, goes home

Come back when you've learned some basic biology

>>69349455
>still here?

>>69349421
>"vaccine-preventable'
wow, even the Wikipedia pages are filled with propaganda crap

ever noticed how developing areas of Asia and Africa just HAPPEN to have lower rates of Autism?

Convenient eh.

>>69349467
burden of proof is one the one making the claim frendo
>>
>>69349455
Based leaf thank you, I'm wasting my time.

Top bait really.
>>
>>69349291
No establishment or non political correct sources(i.e lying whore politicans who we dont trust and neither you)
>>69349260
Schlomo do you think that the leftist establishment or you and your family are coming out of this alive?
The right is winning in europé and the White race is taking back White countries.
Nor are we believing you or your other bullshit that politican jew lobby panders..
>>
>>69349617

>and some kraut only gave me a 4/10
>>69344898
>>
File: ta702vtu.jpg (6 KB, 240x179) Image search: [Google]
ta702vtu.jpg
6 KB, 240x179
>>69342356
Only vaccinate those kids you wish to keep alive.

(Sigh, it's always an american...)
>>
>>69349650
I'm going to start assuming you're bait too.
>>
>>69349677
Now that it's coming to an end, was all of this shitposting really worth it when you could have been studying for your exams that may actually contribute to a better life for yourself?
>>
Vaccinate your baby, simple as that. The only anti vaccination stance that makes sense to me is the flu vaccine, I have never seen any real proof of it having any actual benificial effects, and seems like horse shit, except arguably for elderly people (potentially) otherwise, get the damn vaccinations.
>>
File: immune system.jpg (79 KB, 751x568) Image search: [Google]
immune system.jpg
79 KB, 751x568
Vaccines introduce a weakened pathogen that takes less time for the body to eradicate.

When your immune system produces antibodies that fit that pathogen, you ALWAYS HAVE THEM, for the rest of your life.

Here's a child-friendly cartoon on how the immune system works.
Should be perfect for the britsperg shitposting all over this thread.
>>
File: sadseal.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
sadseal.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>>69349977

No.

But I couldn't help being an obnoxious prick.

I've actually got a headache from doing this shit.

I'm sat here in my pajamas at 4:25pm, smelling of body odor from the furious typing I've been doing, and still none the wiser for my exams

>mfw I'm going to fail because I shit-post on /pol/ too frequently
>>
>>69350062
>implying cells have faces
wow you pro-vaxxers are retarded aren't you?

go get a science degree you moron
>>
File: measles_infections_US.gif (13 KB, 820x416) Image search: [Google]
measles_infections_US.gif
13 KB, 820x416
>>69349571
>wow, even the Wikipedia pages are filled with propaganda crap

The measles vaccine was introduced to the US in '63. Note the plunge in infections.

Note the bump up post 2010 due to the fucking idiots not getting vaccinated.

Here's to <you> getting Polio! I bet you would look totally cool in an iron lung.
>>
>>69349919
No source given

Well asume you are bait schlomo. You dont even deny it.
>>
>>69350335
>correlation implies causation
your logic is shit m8
>>
>>69349980
Flu Vaccine should only be given to vulnerable populations such as the infirm, immune compromised, elderly, and children under 5 and above 2.

Also, there are specific vaccines for children at various ages.

Influenza is no joke.
In 1918, there was a strain of Influenza so virulent that it killed 50 million people.
>>
>>69350210
>got a headache from doing this shit
Poor, poor inselaffe.

Always remember that the only reason you are alive right now is because you were vaccinated.
>>
>>69350210
>>69350318
Literal Autism
>>
>>69349677
10/10 had me replying for a stupid long time.
>>
>>69350210
That was me at uni last year anon. I now have a professional job. There is hope for you too. Plus the retardation in your posts made anti-vaxers look like the idiots they are, which means it wasnt all for nothing. Peace, love and good hunting my friend
>>
>>69350404

Yeah, I'm sure the vaccine invented to stop the infection actually was not the cause of its near eradication from the US population, at the exact time it was introduced.

Look man, I think you would look good as a Darwin Award! May I recommend taking up smoking, having unprotected gay sex with heroin users, and texting while driving? Or even wiping your ass with pages torn from the Koran on a London street corner! Correlation is not causation, you know!
>>
>>69348745
Thanks senpai
>>
>>69342356
Vagoo or gtfo.
>>
File: elsa_smug.png (1 MB, 900x1426) Image search: [Google]
elsa_smug.png
1 MB, 900x1426
>>69342356
>be me
>get vaccinated as a kid
>no autism, be in advanced placement classes in school
>graduate, get job, transition into career where I can shitpost on /pol/ and /vg/ all day and still get medical/dental/optical
>have gf, date for 4 years, marry, 2 years later have a daughter
>get daughter vaccinated on normal schedule
>mild cold/flu symptoms for a day after but otherwise unaffected
>15 month girl learning words, asking for things, & playing on playgrounds with other kids with no autism
>mfw

>you tend to only hear about fringe cases and problem stories, never the overwhelming NORMAL successes. Enjoy your polio braces and assfucked genetics, anti-vaxxers.
>>
>>69342356
>I'm three months pregnant.
I didn't know neckbeards could get pregnant
>>
File: allergies.png (55 KB, 1086x447) Image search: [Google]
allergies.png
55 KB, 1086x447
>>69350483

>giving vaccines to the immune compromised
>prompting an immune response in those who's immune system cannot respond

I sure hope you're joking...

>>69350552
>>69350645
>>69351006
>>69351020
Pretty much.
I had adverse reactions to my vaccines as a kid.
>pic related: vaccines literally gave me autism

>>69351025
>invented to stop infection
>not invented to steal money from inoculations
read a history book you historically illiterate cunt
>>
>>69343298
>Wikipedia

Pfffffhahahahaha stupid goy
>>
>>69342356
Both me and my sister had a severe allergic reaction to the DPT(whooping cough) shot that gave us high fevers and ultimately led to us developing asthma.

The doctors insisted that I wouldn't have the same reaction as my sister because whatever her problem wasn't a hereditary issue; of course the doctor, as usual, was totally full of shit or at best didn't know.

If our mother had listened to the doctors and gotten part two of the vaccine for us it would have either left us mentally retarded or very possibly killed us. Then the doctors would've still shifted blame away from the vaccine with some insane mental gymnastics. Don't drink the koolaid OP.
>>
>>69351186
Yeah faulty immune response sucks. I'm allergic to shellfish, it makes me vomit.
>>69350483
The reason you vaccinate the rest of the population is so those people don't have to get vaccinated, you know, because they can't due to being immune compromised.
>>
>>69351186
>read a history book you historically illiterate cunt

<cost pennies a dose>
<given for free in any modern country>
<what is the public heath budget in any advanced economy as a % of GDP? Nothing>
>> yeah it's totally stealing.

You have autism? REALLY. Never Would Have Guessed.
>>
>>69343314
They get like 40
Funny that there are people alive right now who are 100 years old who never got any. Lets see in 80 years who's still alive.
>>
>>69350344
>he keeps calling me Schlomo

First of all, the stereotypical jew in Romania is called either Ițig or Ștrul (Itzig/Shtrul). Second of all, we don't have jews anymore, they all ran away, got deported or exterminated.

Third of all, I didn't even bother to source my claim because I didn't make one.

Try baiting harder, this is the last (You) you're getting if you're not stepping up your game.
>>
>>69351483

It seems my only immune response was to the vaccine.

I was a toddler, but apparently it knocked me out and my parents had to take me to hospital or something.

It isn't likely the cause of my retarded levels of autism, I mean you can look at me and just feel the autism emanating from distinctly autistic appearance.

>>69351536
>'free'
Free huh?
I presume you're voting for Bernie?

Perhaps you should read an economics book too.

Someone has to pay somewhere, and at the end of the day it comes out of our taxes.

>forcing people to pay
>not stealing
>>
File: heyholdonhere.gif (475 KB, 219x200) Image search: [Google]
heyholdonhere.gif
475 KB, 219x200
>>69351631

>he knows the typical Jewish names in Romania

That's a little suspicious m8.
>>
>>69342356
Jesus fucking Christ I didn't think my opinion of women could get any lower.

Abort your fucking fetus, it's not too late to prevent the spread of your genes.
>>
>>69351891
I'm romanian. We make racist jokes about jews. Do you not?
>>
>>69351749
>Free huh?
>I presume you're voting for Bernie?
>Perhaps you should read an economics book too.
>Someone has to pay somewhere, and at the end of the day it comes out of our taxes.

I think your autism is interfering with your reading comprehension. Hint - look at the % of money spent. Not to mention it is a hell of an investment in your citizens if you can keep them healthy. It pays you back to keep people well.
>>
>>69352086
>be British
>make joke about any race that isn't white
>immediately arrested by combat-spoon wielding police officers
>"Well, well well, what's all this then? YOU'RE NICKED M8"
>>
>>69352135
>implying vaccines 'work'

because injecting people with 'magic fluid' can cure them of all diseases

should we get some snake oil too?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.