[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the white race dying?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: whiterace.jpg (77 KB, 777x381) Image search: [Google]
whiterace.jpg
77 KB, 777x381
I just googled "Is the white race dying?" to see if it was a /pol/ meme.
This was the answer.
>>
>>69342057
if this is not proof of white genocide then there is no proof
>>
WELL, YA KNOW... you could stand up and direct yourself to meet a woman, be she white or what ever suits your fancy, and have a child or two with her. BUT maybe that's too scary for you. Maybe you're just a pussy white boy basement dweller who can't communicate with a woman and doesn't like the idea of responsibility for you and your People. Your loss. See you in hell, white man.
>>
>white people are dying out
>average IQ getting lower
Coincidence!?!?!
>>
>>69342057
I think that's meant sarcastic.
>>
I went to a local gym last night, 60-70% of males using free weights were non white, black ans Arab.

All the nu males posted here are 99% white. Maybe whites deserve to die out. All that will be left will be a few strong white men, and they'll be at the mercy of the coloured hordes.

Why are so many white men fucking weak?
>>
Of course

the genes are like you put 10 mice (whites) in a room (world with open borders) with 90 snakes (blacks, hispanics, asians).
>>
Good, its time for us to go, we've done enough harm throughout history already...
>>
>>69342057
Accept it, the future of mankind is brown, there is no way around it. You should focus on removing muslim religion fro that future
>>
>>69342057
Everyone knows white genocide is a real thing but no one dares say it.

It's one of the things at the tip of everyone's tongue but only very few people give voice. A lot of people try to distance themselves from it as long as it doesn't affect them on a personal level. But just like Islam once it starts affecting people they will start expressing what has been on their mind for a very long time. You know what happens when people have bottled up their feelings for years.
>>
>>69343525
This is proof that niggers are subhuman.
>>
File: 1430405232300.jpg (322 KB, 624x810) Image search: [Google]
1430405232300.jpg
322 KB, 624x810
>>69342057
Can we use this to say that leftism and marxism is anti-white? Both of these ctaegories of peoples are allways pushing this shit

>>69343399
That's a retarded narrative. The leftist are choosing not to have kids, and are actively brain washing chidlren in general with anti-white narratives. There is also the enabling of gangs that target whites, like pic. related.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.