[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>pic related There are a shitload of threads lately discussing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: ITT.png (25 KB, 450x448) Image search: [Google]
ITT.png
25 KB, 450x448
>pic related

There are a shitload of threads lately discussing the "/pol/ is satire" meme, mainly focusing on wether or not /pol/ believes the holocaust happened and if people troll when they say it didnt to "get a rise out of people".

That faggot milo said that exact same thing about /pol/ recently on an interview, thats its just a reactionary troll which says things to upset you for fun, without actually believing in them.

Lets see how many people are "trolling" and how many genuinely believe these things.
>>
File: 1458988328004.png (51 KB, 527x427) Image search: [Google]
1458988328004.png
51 KB, 527x427
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 220x164) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 220x164
>>69341106
I believe it was a conglomeration of unrelated incidents of war, held together by a fantastic story that guarantees that any detractors are held to the flames by the brainwashed masses.
>>
>>69341106
This board was taken over by Trump supporters after /pol/harbor.

911 and the Holocaust are now inline with Trump.

> btw Trump is the establishment
>>
>>69341309
nicely put, I agree
>>
>>69341345
>implying we aren't bringing in trump to watch the American political system burn
>implying he won't out the kikes when elected
Fuck off JIDF you can't stop us now

Holocaust never happened
>>
>>69341106

the polish suffered more than the jews in the holocaust
>>
>>69341106

/pol/ will give many replies to this NSA thread
>>
>>69341106
dude, srsly now. Pol is satire and it makes me really sad to see some fellow germans posting here in hope of a rise of the "white man".
>>
File: holohoax redpill.png (186 KB, 1828x769) Image search: [Google]
holohoax redpill.png
186 KB, 1828x769
Greatly exaggerated for purposes of the Zionist movement, exploited to bully other countries and people, and used to excuse israeli behavior.
>>
Renegade Media is what old /pol/ was like, new /pol/ is swimming with JIDF faggots and their mindless bot army.

>>69341479
Nice projection.
>>
>>69341345
POTATO FAMINE WAS A HOAX I CAN'T KEEP LYING
>>
Provide proof that it did happen. I would like to see orders given to camps to gas jews en masse.
If also it happened and millons where killed. Why does millions of people still seek holocaustreparation for being in a camp like auschwits where apparently 1.5million got gassed and there are thousands of survivors claiming they where gassed and survived(if you gonna kill millions of people why settle for something that is not 100% guaranteed death) or that they where just in the camp.

Also the ovens they had could not have burned that much corpses in the amount of time given.

And for starters they claimed 3million where killed in auschwits but after some time they lowered it to 1.5. but the total amount of jews killed is still said to be 6million~.

Also Stalin killed way more people in the gulags other shit but nooo you never hear about that shit. Cause that aint on the agenda.
>>
>>69341479
Fuckin chill, Jack. The war is over, we germans are by any not nazi anymore except for some uneducated women beaters and no one wants to rise here nor will there ever be one here
>>
>>69341345
>This board was taken over by Trump supporters after /pol/harbor.

you're a noob
>>
>>69341106
Did it happen? Maybe. Did it happen in the way, and scale, we are currently being told? Hell no.

The whole idea of gathering people just to kill them is absurd, when a bullet to the head would've had the same consequences without the money spent on logistics.
>>
>>69341106
My great grandad was in Germany at the time. He said "I wish the Holocaust happened as they say it did."

Anecdotal, but, if actual German soldiers didn't believe the shit, why should I? Also
>forced confessions
>coincidental evidence
>>
>>69341536
nsa λέει το kαθυστερημένο συνομωσιολογιkό 15χρονο αμεριkανάkι

yeah, youre THAT important my man
>>
>>69341106

it did 'happen'

it's just greatly exaggerated and a detail of history. We should not have to me reminded of this shit for so long
>>
I think it happened, but I am not sure of the scope of it. I think its very obvious it has been milked for political propaganda since WW2, and the inconsistencies in numbers (and sheer math of gassing/burning people in 6 camps) can support the argument that the numbers killed has been inflated for propaganda purposes.

The context of why WW2 happened as taught in US schools also tells me the most important thing about the holocaust is the power it lends to this propaganda. You learn "Hitler started WW2 because he hated jews and thought everyone should have blond hair and blue eyes." Which is silly as it had lots of causes and complexities.
>>
>>69341708
yeah but something about german efficiency/autism made them try and gather them all up like pokemon and kill them. Or w/e

history is (usually) written by the winners.
>>
The truth shouldn't be afraid to be questioned.
>>
>>69341634

>>69340745
>>
19,212 Jews died in concentration camps, mostly as a result of Allied bombing and food shortages.
>>
I believe that the nazis killed jews in labour camps, I just don't believe that they killed 6 million of them in 5 years while waging war on two fronts. And a significant portion of prisoners in the camps weren't even jewish.
>>
>>69341106

IT ABSOLUTELY DID

NOT

HAPPEN

the entire war was a jewish ruse to get Israel recreated so the chosenites could begin enacting their false prophecy.
>>
It's against Canadian law to post in this thread.

I'm only posting here ironically, If I believed the mountains of evidence that the holocaust is a lie (WHICH I DON'T?!) I would rightly be imprisoned by the virtuous and infallible Canadian Justice system.

So let me be clear. Even though there may be very concrete and compelling evidence that the holocaust didn't happen I DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO IT BECAUSE I AM NOT A CRIMINAL.

Praise Justin.
>>
>>69341106
Reminder "/pol/ is satire" in itself is a psyops meme.

sage

But if you're being serious of course the holocaust was exaggerated. They were work camps designed to hold the degenerates until after the war when they knew what to do with them. Allied bombing on supply lines and food shortages meant many people starved and succumbed to disease.

Six million is an enormous number and there is no way even with German efficiency that they could have killed all of them themselves in those tiny camps. The official narrative was they cremated but that would have taken too long and the "gas chambers" had windows and a rotten wooden door.

The real tragedy is the other genocides disregarded like holodomor, armenian genocide because Jews are the most important people in the world apparently.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.