[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trump is an asshole to women, treats them like trash >women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4L_niWQV2g1.jpg (281 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
4L_niWQV2g1.jpg
281 KB, 1180x842
>trump is an asshole to women, treats them like trash
>women flock to him

I guess it's true what they say. Fucking whores
>>
>>69338393
You treat em rough you get the muff
>>
Bernie supporter here. My gf says she'd never support trump but she wants to watch literally every single one of his debates and townhalls.

What do? Is she lying?
>>
>>69338624
Yes.
Women are notorious for not being honest.
>>
pumpkin-head
>>
>>69338624
She's waiting for a real man to show her it's okay to admit you support trump
>>
>>69338624
She hates you because you are a cuck. Relationship will be over by August
>>
It's very simple. Do your own social experiments.

Women get bored of nice guys. The best way to turn any girl off is to be extremely nice and polite to her. She will literally start avoiding you.
>>
>>69338393
Correction
>be asshole to women
>have lots of money
>women still flock to you.
>>
>>69338393
>women flock to him
Says who?

>Trump's favorability with women overall is a dismal 21 percent positive/ 70 (!) percent negative.
Even Republican women barely like him at all, and almost half would never vote for him.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/examining-trump-s-problem-female-voters-n544901

Get off /pol/ and go outside once in a while, kiddo.
>>
>>69338624

"People's brains light up with activity when they see Trump." Some article a few days ago. He's elicits a high level of engagement from people.

But there's a group of foaming at the mouth female haters on reddit thinking they're going to do Trump a favor by unloading vagina-themed attacks on Clinton & her supporters. They'll turn off any potentially interested American women who browse reddit within weeks, trying to 'help" Trump. I guarantee it.
>>
>>69338393
>>women flock to him
No shit, he's loaded.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.