[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyone so buttmad over this picture?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
> 'Highly irresponsible' Brit hostage who took selfie with Cyprus plane hijacker 'to meet bosses on return to UK'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/highly-irresponsible-brit-hostage-who-7653934
>>
>>69338195
Epitome of a cuck. Tries to faux hijack a plane for a chick.
>>
Maybe because you sit in a plane scared shitless with someone that calls himself a hijacker that have a fucking bomb on his chest and this idiot comes up to him and ask visibly unstable man to take a FUCKING SELFIE with him...
>idk why people are mad lol
>>
well desu his job is risk assessment and he clearly assessed the risk correctly
>>
>>69338347
R A R E
A
R
E
>>
>>69338195

This guy is 3x the size of the hijacker, why didn't he just beat the shit out of him
>>
Top bants desu
>>
Why is it irresponsible to take a selfie with a hijacker?

If he blows up, you're dead regardless of how close you're standing to him.
>>
>>69338596
Because he has a bomb strapped to himself?
>>
>>69338482
If I ever get in a situation like that, I will do the same. :D
>>
>>69338549
NEW
N
E
W
>>
File: rare flag captured.gif (489 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
rare flag captured.gif
489 KB, 500x281
>>69338347
****** RARE ALERT ****** RARE ALERT ******

RARE
A
R
E

FLAG
L
A
G

****** RARE ALERT ****** RARE ALERT ******
>>
>>69338549
>>69339199
NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G
>>
File: my good collection.png (73 KB, 256x187) Image search: [Google]
my good collection.png
73 KB, 256x187
>>69339309
>newfag

say that to my flag collection kiddo

... heh ...

*teleports away*
>>
>>69338872
Fucked it up, but still kek
>>
>>69338869

and then it ends up being a real terrorist and you russiansoldier.gif'd
>>
>shit posts IRL when he knows the bomb is fake

An Australian would have ordered a pizza on the dominoes app from Flight 11 as it hit the tower.
>>
>>69339396
You collect all the flags you see here? Do you also keep a stash of under-coat photos taken of all the women you see in public?
>>
>>69338195
it's actually intelligent, faux stockholm syndrome. You know why stockholm syndrome exists? Because it increases chances of survival through becoming close to the captor, making them hesitate more when it comes to killing you.
>>
in the UK having balls is illegal, the man in the OP's pic has balls so he will get in trouble when he gets back to bongistan
>>
>Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>69339496
>not collecting flags
>>
>>69339396

looks like about 1 days worth new friend ;0
>>
File: 1419922900888.jpg (42 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1419922900888.jpg
42 KB, 600x404
>>69338195
I find it hilarious to be honest

Well played Brit
>>
>>69338522

This. I hope his boss is meeting him to give him a promotion. That guy has balls made out of solid titanium.
>>
>>69338195
>hostage takes selfie with terrorist wearing (fake) suicide vest

i think thats pretty kek to be honest, good lad
>>
>>69339555
>slipping
>>
Only a Brit or possibly an Aussie would have the balls to do this just for the bants.

Well done lad.
>>
File: Approval.jpg (600 KB, 1500x1550) Image search: [Google]
Approval.jpg
600 KB, 1500x1550
>>69338195
Ace.
>>
>>69338596
Because that would have been rude.
>>
>>69338347
S P I K E Y
P
I
K
E
Y

P O I N T Y
O
I
N
T
Y
>>
>>69338195
He is stupid thats what he is. Looking at the photo it looks like the hijacker has decoy bombs on him thats why he couldnt say no to the selfie.
>>
Fucking legend.

All naysayers can go fuck themselves, they've already got the stick up their arses.
>>
Seems like a good way to defuse a situation t b h
>>
It's cooler to fuck white people lives.
>>
it just blows my mind that he would do something like this.
>>
File: super rare donut steel.jpg (4 KB, 158x107) Image search: [Google]
super rare donut steel.jpg
4 KB, 158x107
>>69339555
Wowie, check out my super rare flags that I got 100% legitimately.
>>
>>69338482
Uh, maybe he could have sent the picture to the authorities so that they know it's fake? Also the fact that he'd let you take the picture proves he has no intent on killing anyone.
It makes the situation better.
>>
>>69340349
i already have those m8

got em years ago
>>
What triggers about me is that this is not a selfie. He has been photographed by a 3rd party. A selfie is when the individual is holding the device with which the photo is taken.
>>
People had lost the decency but also the humor.
Wich is a weird combination.
It seems nrmies don't find pleasure in laughing anymore, they want to be ofended, no matter what.
>>
>>69339626
This. Guy is a Boss.
>mfw my plane gets hijacked on the way to work
>>
>>69340349

UK Virgin islands?
Ascension island
not kazakstan but close
I have no idea
Dominica
Seychelles
no idea
Tonga
>>
>I-islam isn't violent! They only do these things to get attention!
>WHY ARE YOU GIVING HIM ATTENTION! HE MIGHT HAVE EXPLODED!

Fuck liberals.
>>
>>69338195
Having the balls to do this . . . . .It's shear genius.
>>
when u thirsty af an bae im u sayin she @ home alone but u midair
>>
Why are they trying to erode the great British value, the stiff upper-lip?
This gentleman was partaking of bants with his captor - a true hero of the Empire!
>>
Just another stupid adult that needs constantly needs a picture taken of themselves like a 5 year old kid.

Except now this idiot now has a picture that makes him looks like hes buddies having a fun time with a terrorist.
>>
>>69338195
What a legend. Would shout down at the pub.
>>
>>69338195
>Why is everyone so buttmad over this picture?
Because everyone knows Egyptians were Black.
>>
Fucking Legend.

All naysayers can go fuck themselves, they've already got a stick up their arses.
>>
>>69340349
>Seychelles
>super rare

Lurk moar
>>
Turn on the wews lad!!!
>>
>"I find it pretty mental but that's just Ben I guess!"

Haha the absolute madman!
>>
>>69341576
Very good.
>>
>>69338195
>mfw I read that as "turn on the wews lad"
>>
>>69342187
wew lad :)
>>
>>69338549
>>69339199
Hi welcome to /pol/
>>
Does anyone remember that German girl who was kidnapped by FARC or some similar group in Colombia? She posed with them before she was freed, holding one of their AKs. It was all over German news like, was she actually a hostage? The German govt charged her thousands of Marks for the helicopter ride out of the jungle and the plane ride back home because of that picture.

Also how do I turn on legacy captcha on the Clover App because this "select all X until none are left visible" captcha is hard and glitchy as fuck.
>>
>>69338347
HORY SHIT LARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>69338482
>>69338714
>>69339929
>>69339626
Are you faggots 40 years old? How the fuck is this a "selfie?" You know a selfie is not just any picture of you right? A selfie is a picture you take of yourself, holding your own camera, and you can see that's not the case. Stop ruining the English language.

>>69340496
Fucking thank you
>>
>>69342861
thanks m8 fuck u
>>
>>69338195
>Ben Innes, 26, is a Health and Safety auditor whose responsibilities include "hazard recognition" and "risk assessment"

fuckin kek m8s
>>
this is top fucking bants
>>
naughty bants bruv
>>
I think it's hilarious. I wonder if it will affect the punishment it looks more like a jolly good time than a hostage situation
>>
>desperate crazy man who just wants to talk to his ex-wife
>clearly just has soap bottles and a sata cable strapped around his waist
>all around non-intimidating and clearly not a threat

HURRRR WHY DO YOU SUPPORT TERRORISTS???? YOU COULD'VE KILLED US ALLLLLLLL

REEEEEEEEE

fuck u faggots
>>
Maybe if Americans had the balls to have a bit of banta with suicide bombers the whole 9/11 thing could have been avoided.

Yanks.. When will they learn lads.
>>
terrorist was probably shitting himself when that big meathead strolled over and demanded a piccy haha
>>
Hahahahahahaha.

England's attempt at a bomb plane hijacking extremely feared by the mass media influence on society, the hostage is grinning.

Never change England, never change.
>>
>>69338744
I don't see a dead mans trigger why not just punch him out?
>>
>>69345169
>punch him out
>he falls on his side
>body presses the button
>everyone dies
>technically you detonated the bomb
>you are the literal terrorist
>your family gets punished for the next 5 generations

Rekt. AHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>69342861
>>69340496
>autism for millennials
>>
>>69338482
and yet he lived, the selfie was taken and everyone had a good time
>>
>>69339514
It doesn't work with real terrorists though, since they hate you much more than they could ever like you.
>>
>>69340349
Where is beat Korea? What a sad flag collection
>>
>>69344541
Fucking hell Ahmed, learn English.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.