[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So lets say the unlilely happens and we get Sanders vs Cruz Who wins?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: download (2).jpg (8 KB, 306x164) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8 KB, 306x164
So lets say the unlilely happens and we get Sanders vs Cruz
Who wins?
>>
>>69338171
Bumping for answers
>>
Cruz drops muh Jesus to shout about Marxism, becomes Nixon, and wins election.
>>
>>69338171
im not sure. on one hand the marxist jew is actually anti-establishment on alot of things. cruz has some godo proposals but he's goldman sachs boy. his wife literally works for sachs.

i'd probably get pissed and hope a civil war breaks out.
>>
>>69338928
good*
>>
Johnson vs Goldwater episode 2. Let's assume that Trump never existed because there's no way of assuming what would happen if he ran independent.

Sanders 60%
Cruz 35%

If Cruz went through 1% of what Trump has gone through by the media he would fall apart. He's everything that Trump is accused of being and doesn't have the skill to deflect or survive it.
>>
>>69338977
it would be way closer than that honestly. you're underestimating how many old voters there are. they would never vote a communist.
>>
File: 1446621561779.gif (3 MB, 350x262) Image search: [Google]
1446621561779.gif
3 MB, 350x262
>>69338977
wew laddy! cruz would never become the nominee if Rubot was still running and without Trump. He survived because of his superior Rat Instincts faced with a nimble navigator, all the bigger animals got caught.
>>
>>69339106
this. most older dems I know think he'll tank the economy
>>
>>69338977
>Trump runs independent
>Wins anyway
IMAGINE
>>
File: Bernie_Free_Stuff.jpg (84 KB, 575x603) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Free_Stuff.jpg
84 KB, 575x603
>>69338171
Not sure, but here's one republican that would probably vote for the Burn.

And do my best to give him a hostile Congress at the same time of course.
>>
>>69338171
John McAfee wins in landslide.
>>
>>69340373
If it was Hillary vs Trump vs Kasich he could honestly win as an independent if he managed to get himself on the ballot in every state (some rules block him from doing this in Texas and Ohio so he'd have to get the courts to rule in his favor). He can expose Kasich for the democrat he is, taking some of the hardcore conservatives to his side while simultaneously moving some democrats who don't trust Hillary to Kasich. Maybe that's what he wants, it'd be a gamble though.
>>
>>69340778
No. As much sway as Trump has, the two party system and one choice system are too busted to allow for people to feel free to confidently vote for a third party. The election system will forever be busted.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.