[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Japan really an examplary country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 25
File: 1024px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png (14 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Flag_of_Japan.svg.png
14 KB, 1024x683
Why /pol/ still thinks that Japan is a good example of a functioning country?

>ugly teeth women
>14 hours workday
>sad and depressive life
>women increasingly wanting more distance from men and less children
>young criminals protected by law
>one of the world's biggest suicide rate
>full of "cafes" where people pay to caress cats due to the degree they are emotionalyl fucked up
>mentally retarded young people that not even cares about their country's future
>social security will collapse in less than a decade
>economy will collapse in less then a decade
>low crime due to police abstention
>natural disasters everywhere
>tasteless sluts
>plastic and mediocre modern culture
>US dogs
>unpayable foreign debt
>extremely oppressive culture in schools and colleges; socially isolated people are humiliated and no one gives a fuck
>extremely oppressive culture in relation to academic and professional environments that encourages literal suicide to the people that don't reach to their enviroment's goals
>most animefags are /r9k/ spergs and end up killing themselves
>extremely futile women that will not even look at you if you do not have money and wealth or is a beautiful gaijin
>the country is fucking full, ít is smaller than Paraguay and has 120 million japs living on it; consequently, the square meter is worth gold
>cannot defend against Yakuza mobsters, and if you do you'll be tortured the day after or shot by Chinese army smuggled pistols
>everything is fucking bizarre
>most of the Japanese living in big cities are cold as fuck and not even greet you on the street
>walking in any urban center you'll find bizarre places with gloryholes, shops selling scat films and other nonsense
>grocery stores have a section that sells food, other that sells giant fleshlights and vibrators, and othat that sells sexual cosplay costumes
>food sucks

Literally worse than living on the Western Caliphate aka Europe.
>>
Because they are the only ones that make sense here.
>>
>>69338019
Yeah, and HueHue is an archetype of a country.
7-1 faggot.
>>
>>69338019
Cat cafes are pretty comfy.
>>
>>69338019
Are you talking about Japan or your own country
>>
>>69338082
Jap. How's your body pillow doing? Make ficki ficki yet?
>>
>>69338019
How long did it take you to write all that bullshit.

Japan is a thousand times better than Brazil will ever be. In literally every single way possible Brazil is worse than Japan.
>>
>>69338213
holy crap, a worst korean defending japan

never tought i'd see that happen
>>
>>69338019
hey at least they aren't Brazil.
>>
>>69338073
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>69338213
Yeah but once you've reached the level of brazil, literally nothing worse can happen to you.
You can't argue against him
>>
>>69338279
Well, Japanese are still (deranged) human. Same cannot be said for hue monkeys.
>>
Pretty sad here desu family.
>>
File: 1457741340450.gif (466 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457741340450.gif
466 KB, 500x375
>>69338213
>>69338598
>a Korean defending Japan
Now that's another whole level of cuckoldry, kek.

I actually type fast in English and three other languages.

Stop sucking your amerifat masters' cocks and going full SJW then we can talk.

>>69338073
>two fucking triangles
Don't you have a capital to rebuild, mountain shitter?

>>69338159
>14 work hours workday
Surely not mine.

Brazil may be shit, but it's not mentally fucked up like Japan, Korea and China. Any anon from Japan can confirm that.
>>
>>69338817
And t-b-h is filtered to desu.
>>
>>69338416
fuck off newfag
>>
>>69338213
>>69338082

>t. English teachers
>>
>>69338416
uncommon at best
>>
File: Aeronaves_Ágata_7_(8780125771).jpg (298 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Aeronaves_Ágata_7_(8780125771).jpg
298 KB, 1600x1067
I make it a point not to take advice from countries with fighter jets from the fucking 50s
>>
>>69339011
F-5E is the 70s
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 600x491) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 600x491
>>
>>69338878
>Buttmad monkey

Go sell coke in a Rio slum, you waste of consciousness. They won't even find your body till the next month, there's so many.
>>
japan is way shittier than people here wan too admit. the debt is ridiculous and currency manipulation won't help. it won't implode, but there is a slow slide back into obscurity, as a population levels show.
>>
>>69339011
We actually purchased almost 40 Saab Gripen NGs but the economic crisis kicked in a year later.

Tbh we wanted to buy and develop Su-35s with full technical and technological support but the US went apeshit and didn't allow us without screwing us over because le Monroe policy.
>>
>>69338019
still, a lot better than brazil
>>
>>69338019
>grocery stores have a section that sells food, other that sells giant fleshlights and vibrators, and othat that sells sexual cosplay costumes

JFC on a stick. Pix or GTFO. No way. Not a fucking grocery store. Next you'll tell me they've got boy's love manga on display in the checkout lines...
>>
>>69338885
Jesus
>>
>>69339544
What
>>
>>69339378
He's probably talking about donkey.
>>
>>69339592
Are you really buried here?
>>
>>69339640
No I was pinned up on a cross and then I floated away into the sky. It was Noah's Airplane.
>>
More than half of is bullshit

Other half has reasonable reason for it

Fuck off Brazil. Get Zika or die
>>
>>69338019
I bet you're mad just because you were beaten on the downhill by an 86
>>
File: japanese-jesus.jpg (122 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
japanese-jesus.jpg
122 KB, 960x638
>>69339239
>>69338073
Do you fell so much inferior that you need to reply me twice? You do know that your country is literally in rubbles and is way much more shitter than it was before, and therefore absolutely shitter than mine right?

You seem to be the one buttmad here, triangle.

>>69339378
Can't find any pics but many stores have kinky mangas on checkout lines (not much different from some places here 2bh). But there are really places in which there is a grocery store and just on the other side of the street there is a sex shop. Any Japanese anon on the thread can confirm anything I've said so far.

>>69339640
kek
>>
>>69338019
A Brazilian lecturing the world about /pol/ about Japan wtf hahaha gtf tranny.
>>
>>69339272
>Gripen
>2016
JUST
FUCK
MY
NATIONAL
SECURITY
UP

Really, though what a cuck air force
>>
>>69338019
>>full of "cafes" where people pay to caress cats due to the degree they are emotionally fucked up
This is a joke right?
>>
how hard is it to get laid by qt nip women
>>
>>69339772
>>69339772
I can confirm some of what you say but I still love this country. Pretty much what >>69339715 said. I still like you for getting my reference though.
>>
>>69338019
I've spent a lot of time there, and I'm moving there this year. Most things you've said are false or gross exaggerations. Japan is extremely clean and safe, the xenophobia keeps human trash out and as a result, there's a level of trust that doesn't exist in other countries that results in modern conveniences that aren't vandalized or stolen in cities. I love electronics and weeb shit. The food is among the best in the world (and it's great for you, just check their ridiculous lifespans).

The only people that try to pretend Japan is a horrible place are fat and ugly weebs who went there and couldn't get girls any better than they could in America and were sad about it. You sound like one of those faggots.
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 768x820) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 768x820
>brazilian talking shit on Japan
pls stop we can only talk shit on other south american countries and africans
>>
File: Su-35S-KnAAPO-2P-9S.jpg (409 KB, 768x524) Image search: [Google]
Su-35S-KnAAPO-2P-9S.jpg
409 KB, 768x524
>>69339715
I actually had zika and three types of dengue already and didn't feel shit in most of them, just a weak fever. If I was white or Asian I'd be dead already. Monkey genetics are the best genetics desu.

>>69339786
Most of the stuff I've said came from a Japanese expat friend living in here. No shit.

>>69339824
We wanted shit tons of based Su-35s by murica wouldn't allow it. So we ended up not buying their aircraft wither as a retaliation and ended up having to buy a cuck fighter.

>>69340026
>I've spent a lot of time there, and I'm moving there this year
>I love electronics and weeb shit
It seems the only weeb here is you. I don't like Japan but also I don't hate it. I'm just trying to be realistic here.
>>
>>69338073
I can't take it anymore i am still lost at 7-1 thing.
>>
>>69340400
>It seems the only weeb here is you.
Check the site we're on, champ.

>I'm just trying to be realistic here.
You've never set foot in the country, and as I said here
>>69340026
>The only people that try to pretend Japan is a horrible place are fat and ugly weebs who went there and couldn't get girls any better than they could in America and were sad about it.
there's only one kind of person that says things like that. Your ex-pat buddy sounds like one of those faggots.
>>
Japan despite its shortcomings is still head and shoulders a more develop and refined country than Brazil wishes it could be.
>>
>>69338878
Not him but do you understand you come from a country that is literally generating videos on liveleak and keeping them up to not go bankrupt?

Japan has its problems, same like America and Europe but Brazil is literally a shithole of dark skinned people and drug wars.
>>
>>69338019
Still x3 better than Amerixico or Cuckrope. You sub-human HUE
>>
>>69340026
>>69340526
You've made the right choice, brother. Keep fighting the good fight.
>>
>>69338019
my man I really like your thread and I tried to give you an upvote but I ended up accidentally reporting your thread :X I'm sorry senpai :/
>>
>>69340768
I'm fighting something? I thought I was just going to grad school in Japan so I could eat nice food and buy manga for less than I can here, and walk around a clean city at night without worrying about violent crime.
>>
File: 123456789870.png (27 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
123456789870.png
27 KB, 260x194
>/pol/ making Japan thread everyday

WTF...stop it.
>>
>>69340891
Sure thing my friend :^)

>>69341080
That will never end and it will get even worse when your economy really goes downhill and a deep recession starts. It's like asking /pol/ to stop talking about Jews.
>>
>>69340755
kek, go suck chink cocks and sell them a of yourcopper, chile

>>69340768
>>69340006
>>69339786
>>69339715
>>69339640
>>69339544
>>69338885
>>69338817
>>69338082
reminder that you folks also celebrate carnival and like our food
>>
>>69340931
It's only a figure of speech friend.
>>
File: ....jpg (20 KB, 600x360) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
20 KB, 600x360
>>69341247
why you guys so obsession with Japan is gud or bad?

it doesn't matter for your life since you live in Brazil.
I don't why some people on /pol/ obsession with Japan life so much?

I think you have to get a decent life.
>>
>>69341338
Sorry senpai, fighting is for monkeys and I didn't want huehue-kun to think he was among friends.
>>
>>69338019

No shit doofus it's another culture, of course it's gonna be bizarre
>>
File: mystery kanji.png (17 KB, 364x241) Image search: [Google]
mystery kanji.png
17 KB, 364x241
how do you pronounce this?
>>
>>69338019
BR who lived in japan for 3 years here, lets shine some insight on this, fellow hue.

>ugly teeth women
Mostly true but thats because somehow women think having crooked teeth is cute. I dont, but opinions.

>14 hours workday
True for most salaryman

>sad and depressive life
Borderline true, honestly depends on the person's mind and outlook about life, but some of the other points like high standards make it difficult to achieve.

>women increasingly wanting more distance from men and less children
Very true amongst teens but gets subverted as women get older, either they go full ravenous cougar or disilusioned christmas cake.

Somewhat false. the media protects criminals as to not cause public scandals but most people are throughly punished if theres evidence.

>one of the world's biggest suicide rate
r9k tier mentality on young males and weak minded salarymen make up this statistic.

cont.
>>
File: 1458264277192.jpg (156 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1458264277192.jpg
156 KB, 640x511
>>69341487
I don't know. The /pol/ack hivemind thinks that monocultural countries are surely to become successful despite any other factor involved like culture, geography, demographics and economics. It's not some people, it's literally the majority of it.

I actually have a decent life desu, I live in a neighbhor in which there are 3 different types of police patrolling the streets (military, communitary and private security) and can buy pretty much anything useful at the end of the month.

I'm just thinking of ways to improve Brazil like deporting natives to the cities and explore the iron and diamond mines in which they sit above and do literally nothing to them. And doubling our agricultural production by adding more technology to it. Looking into Japan and other countries for solutions is bounded to naturally happen.
I just wanted to have a nice discussion and I got meme'd on instead, fuck all of you cumskins. Enjoy living in your caliphates on the following decades while we get our shit togheter. Just don't come asking for asylum, refuge or any of that shit after Sharia is implemented :^).
>>
Would an actual Japanon care to elaborate?
>>
>>69342318
>>69342401
Well, shit. I was slow.
>>
>>69342277
中出しの喜び
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 500x500
Are japs as butthurt about the Liancourt Islets as S Koreans are?

I swear, every fucking Korean tourist bus I see in London has a 'Dokdo is Korean territory' sticker slapped on it.

This is the pettiest territorial dispute
>>
File: chairman approval.jpg (107 KB, 598x465) Image search: [Google]
chairman approval.jpg
107 KB, 598x465
>>69339239
>Rawr bringing the WWE smackdown on monkeys
>>
>>69341487
you guys dont have niggers so thats one big thing
>>
>>69338019
cont from >>69342318

>full of "cafes" where people pay to caress cats due to the degree they are emotionalyl fucked up
I wouldnt say "full" but these dont just exist solely as padding for people's emotional states, a lot of these are shelters and exist to primarily provide for the cats themselves as a way to recover from abuse and whatnot.

>mentally retarded young people that not even cares about their country's future
Somewhat true, but the real problem here is that a lot of young people dont realize they should have done something about their own future until its too late. Cue depression, despair, etc.

>social security will collapse in less than a decade
Cant really comment on this as I have no tangible info on it.

>low crime due to police abstention
First offenses are usually let go with some stern words since theyre mainly caused by young people. Everything else I cant comment since no info.

>natural disasters everywhere
Pretty true. Storms and earthquakes are fucked up.

>tasteless sluts
While I managed to hook up with a few women that werent, I can say this is mostly the case. Annoying as fuck in general.

>plastic and mediocre modern culture
Its catered to consummerism, what did you expect.
>>
>>69342448
See you at C90?
>>
>>69342585
white people are the niggers of japan.
>>
>>69341562
>fighting is for monkeys
>literally harasses, invades or bully every country on earth
burger logic, everyone
>>
>>69338878
They may work 14 hours but the level of productivity is bad.
>>
>>69342801
You know it.

>>69342829
If you little shits weren't always bickering with each other and begging for aid, we wouldn't have to step in. Believe me, I'd love it if the US decided to limit foreign presence.
>>
>>69342814
Damn it feels good to be a gangster
>>
>>69340400
>i actually had zika

Sucks to be you hue nigger. Hows it feel that you will never have kids to pass your legacy? Why even live? Just kill yourself now faggot
>>
File: 1338794842659401797.png (165 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
1338794842659401797.png
165 KB, 800x400
>>69341487
USA, Europa and Japan are the only countries that matter.
>>
>US dogs
Pretty true, but is mostly caused by the aggressive marketing campaigns and media involved. You'd be surprised at the shit they can pull in CMs.

>unpayable foreign debt
no solid info to comment but I hear shits bad

>extremely oppressive culture in schools and colleges; socially isolated people are humiliated and no one gives a fuck

>extremely oppressive culture in relation to academic and professional environments that encourages literal suicide to the people that don't reach to their enviroment's goals

This isnt much as oppression but the mindset that people should strive to do their best at all times no matter the circunstances causes the general mindset that people who are not integrated in society are simply slackers and weirdos who dont do anything, no matter what goes behind the scenes in their lives. Teachers are advised to get students to class and not much more than that, "meddling" into someones life is seen as extremely in bad taste, as is having your dirty laundry aired in public. This is one of the biggest causes for suicide in youngsters in japan. I can comment heavily on this as I am an Engineer who teached various courses regarding math and calculus there.
>>
>>69343058
btw that map shows scientific research per country.
>>
>>69342455
>Are japs as butthurt about the Liancourt Islets as S Koreans are?
Not butthurt at all.
It's a point of contention but you won't hear Japanese mention it at all unless it's in the media.

>This is the pettiest territorial dispute
The pettiness is a SKorean national pastime.
If the rocks were given to SK tomorrow, they would switch to another one in an instant.
>>
>>69338019
t. monkey
>>
>>69338019

I laughed at this one, don't know why

That aside, they make anime and video games so the autist neckbeards on here worship them.
>>
>the country is fucking full, ít is smaller than Paraguay and has 120 million japs living on it; consequently, the square meter is worth gold
True as fuck, owning land is expensive as fuck.

>cannot defend against Yakuza mobsters, and if you do you'll be tortured the day after or shot by Chinese army smuggled pistols
Sorta. Usually the Yakuza will only go after you for any reason if you're dealing with shady shit to begin with, they dont deal with common citizens and the higher ranked ones even help their communities. The real problem in japan are loan sharks and land sharks, those will fucking hustle you and even while they give reasonably decent deals, god have mercy on your soul if you decide to go back on your word.

Depends on where you're going, and for what.
Obviously you're gonna see a lot more crazy shit in Akiba or Ginza than in Okinawa.

>most of the Japanese living in big cities are cold as fuck and not even greet you on the street
Sorta true. Japanese really dont want to get involved with anyone else outside their daily lives if they can help it but are good hearted and warm once you get to know them.

>walking in any urban center you'll find bizarre places with gloryholes, shops selling scat films and other nonsense
I've only lived around Tokyo so I cant comment on this but I did see some pretty weird shit far out sometimes.
>>
>>69338019
Brazil, the worst shithole I've visited, is trying to trash talk Japan. That's actually pretty funny, good one!

The only things I saw in Brazil was dried up cats, a starving horse in a pen in the middle of the god damn city, ruined houses, ugly people (the only attractive woman I saw was sitting in the lap of some old man) and for some reason a huge, unidentified carcass on the beach.

Guess what they did with the carcass? Just dug a hole right next to it and buried it in the sand. Just covered it over with sand. "Problem solved".
>>
I have never walked into a store that had this sort of selection while I was there. Sure, there was a porn mag section and a few stores even had porn dvds but none of that stuff.

>food sucks
Opinions but I agree that they should cook and season their shit more often.
>>
>>69338019
>ugly teeth women
whats causing this anyways?
>>
>>69342953
it's not like Brazil even bicker with anyone because we don't like meddling in other peoples shit

and when they try to mess with us they get half of their population extermimated, raped and beheaded with their heads put in sticks along the main roads to learn to never mess with us ever again

it's not like we've asked for help in the first place, so much that you dont even give a shit to SA nowdays except for Colombia and Chile
>>
born in japan, incredibly grateful that I grew up in the states.

Cousins:
Extremely hard middle school/highschool years.
Low income potential.
Shacked Dreams

Me:
Easy grade school, uni is hard because American/Brit schools are the only ones in the world that actually challenge you.

Very high income potential, I make more than most salarymen do as an used car salesman. I'll make easily double what my cousins make in the same field (computer engineering)

Unlimited dreams/potential , every time I go back they comment on how much optimism I have. Most japanese youth are very defeated.

Also you get to fuck girls of all different colors here so that's a plus.
>>
>>69338968
Proxy?
>>
>>69343630
>it's not like Brazil even bicker with anyone
No, you just kill each other in record numbers. It's like an entire country of Detroit.
>>
>>69338213
>>69338598
>>69343425
Hey David don't you have some English papers to grade?

>>69343058
India and China are doing more research than slavshit countries, so all of Europe shouldn't take credit for western europe
>>
>>69343956
Europe = western Europe.
India and China have billions of people.
>>
>>69343633
>Go to highschool and college in America
>Go to grad school at one of Japan's top schools with work and preclinical research experience from an American top university under my belt
>Know both languages
>Get my PhD in Japan doing less work than at an American school, but still have a world top ranked university on my degree
>Get great job in biotech making good money
You need to take advantage of the best aspects of each country.
>>
File: dutohlav.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
dutohlav.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>69339772
His name wasn't Isukiri, it was Judas. Jesus' twin that got crucified in his stead. Fucking japs, ffs
>>
>>69343918
murder rates are bigger than in syria because of leftcucks ruining the country

when the military was in power the only ones being murdered were bystander victims of leftist terrorism and commie terrorists
>>
Every country has it's problems, but you're just taking things out of proportions and adding shit tastes to it.
Is Japan a functioning country?
>Oppressive culture forces people to work, unlike Brazilians who require the UN to help their school buy chairs
>Unemployment rate is low
>Exports falling but still high
>Research powerhouse
>No favelas
>Unique market that has unique demands, filled with unique supply
>Aviability of everything
>No racial problems
>No riots, SJWs are marginalized
>Healthy food to the point where longevity becomes a problem
>No obesity
>No housing problem
>No terrorism
Everything is made for society to function. It might not be perfect, but it works better than your favela infused literal shithole.
>>
>> what does a South Vietnamese basket weaving website have to do with weebs?
>>
>>69344021
>India and China have billions of people.
So what? Africa also has almost a billion pop, middle east is also hugely populated and they don't do shit besides coast by on oil money
>>
>>69342678
>>69342678
>Somewhat true, but the real problem here is that a lot of young people dont realize they should have done something about their own future until its too late. Cue depression, despair, etc.

Economic stagnation/decline has this weird tendency to infect entire generations of people with crippling apathy. When people see the world around them getting worse, there's this tendency to tell the world to go fuck itself. Japan still hasn't managed to recover from their "lost decade (or two, or three)." There really isn't a lot of room for hope, so it's almost like people stop trying entirely. You can see the same thing in American ghettos (both black and white) - and it's slowly creeping its way into our middle class (as evidenced by increasing suicides and alcohol/drug-related deaths). It creates these wildly self-destructive I-don't-give-a-fuck-about-anything cultures.

I think to some extent people are aware they're being ripped the fuck off, so they disengage from society or self-medicate with booze and painkillers or just get angry and break shit. We've made amazing technological progress over the past half century, and productivity is higher than it's ever been. But - and this is a big but - wages are the same as they were forty years ago (or even lower) and the cost of living is higher. Sure, the gadgets you're buying are fancier than the ones your grandfather bought when he was your age, but the truth is that all across the developed world our grandparents were less valuable economically than we are and they got a bigger slice of the pie for it all the same.

I think for a lot of the people it's a question of - consciously or otherwise - "why should I care about helping my society progress when none of that progress is going to benefit me?" They expect some sort of reciprocation - if they put in more value, they'll get out more value - and for whatever reason that reciprocation absolutely isn't happening.
>>
>>69338019
Do you identify yourself as "German" because your skin tone is poop brown instead of dark-poop brown ?
>>
>>69344206
>Brazilians require the UN to help their school buy chairs
>No housing problem
>No terrorism
that is as true as dildos on supermarkets, yuki
>>
>>69342814
Germans are now everyone's niggers now, so stop fucking around on the internet Hans. You need to get back to work. Those refugees aren't going to pay for themselves. Not only that but you need to make more money so that you can support your wife and her mixed race son.
>>
File: Mirin.png (3 MB, 1219x1830) Image search: [Google]
Mirin.png
3 MB, 1219x1830
>>69338019
Japanese qts are always mirin their US masters
>>
File: usukau.jpg (211 KB, 1434x1599) Image search: [Google]
usukau.jpg
211 KB, 1434x1599
>>69345116
And the dudes bring the bantz
>>
>>69338176
RARE
A
R
E
>>
File: Flag-Pins-Japan-Brazil.jpg (62 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Japan-Brazil.jpg
62 KB, 400x320
>>69338019

Why is Brazil so mad at Japan? I thought they were fucking??
>>
>>69338019

>Is Japan really an examplary country?

Hai, brazil-kun
>>
File: japan american.jpg (18 KB, 455x180) Image search: [Google]
japan american.jpg
18 KB, 455x180
>>69345116
>>69345174
>>
>>69345174

japanabros are well known for their sick bantz, they just play it coy.
>>
>>69338019
Go back to the jungle you DLC nigger, erasing the forest, snorting chemical drugs and spreading aids.
>>
>>69345326

One reverse search and I found out that your picture is in South Korea.
>>
File: Thanks_Old-Spice.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Thanks_Old-Spice.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>69345326
>posting South Korean propaganda photos
>>
>>69345259
it is not, we like each other but some autists like the OP eventually pop up

we have like 1 million japanese descendants here and they are mostly cool

they even have the second biggest carnival outside of Brazil and it is full of brazilian foods and samba

a shit ton of brazilians also secretly watch anime and eat sushi

in short we love each other mostly

>>69345315
oyasumi, nippon senpai
>>
>>69345116
these women are not cute you aspie
>>
File: 56799.jpg (21 KB, 312x345) Image search: [Google]
56799.jpg
21 KB, 312x345
>>69345865
I'd still nail em
>>
>>69338019
are you sure most of this is not you observing your own country.
>>
I wonder how these people can live without samba, carnaval, caipirinha and Neymar.
>>
>>69345326
Nice try achmed
>>
>>69345081
>Those refugees aren't going to pay for themselves.
Wrong!
http://www.sueddeutsche.de/wirtschaft/frickes-welt-fluechtige-kosten-1.2890242
>>
File: aa6.jpg (63 KB, 537x416) Image search: [Google]
aa6.jpg
63 KB, 537x416
Would the world be a better place if anime never had existed?
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.