[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
getting harder to hide my power level. . how do you control yourself
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 200_s.gif (21 KB, 216x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
21 KB, 216x200
getting harder to hide my power level. . how do you control yourself /pol/
>>
you don't
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 675x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 675x450
>>69337649
It helps to have friends who already know you're right leaning. Slowly introduce more radical ideals. I "joke" about the Jewish "conspiracy" although I'm not actually joking. Basically the /pol/ is satire meme is the best way to show but still protect your powerlevel. Pic unrelated
>>
>>69337649
I don't, and when I moved to university I noticed that a lot of people don't either. But that's I guess because of were I live.
>>
>going to college at age 27
>taking my placement test and upon seeing all the kids around me realize I'm doomed

I saw 3 girls with wacky colored hair, I'm fucked
>>
>>69337859
This. I've infiltrated liberal student organisation, and over course of past week jew jokes have been accepted and that other countries(mostly outside of europe) are inferior.
>>
>>69338100
Weeks, not week
>>
>>69337859

This, me and my copper mate and his missus and oler kid were openly "pol" while having a cup of tea this morning.

I was revealing to them the "ulimate final boss" od world fucktardery.

>UN head: Kevin "Ratfucker" Rudd
> US Pres: Bernie "Mao fellatio" Sanders
> EU Boss: Angela "gargle migrant cum" Merkel.

We all agreed it would be fun to see the world end in blood and fire.
>>
>>69337649
Same here, my brother didn't even know what a marxist was till I told him. I use him now as a means of venting my power level so that I'm not a walking Zyklon B death machine
>>
>>69337649
Well make sure you've actually looked up anything you feel the urge to talk about. People make shit up here a lot
>>
>>69337649
Just don't be an autist
Are you the kind of person that has to argue with strangers when you overhear them saying something that's incorrect
>>
>>69338169
I'd actually like to see the world get even more cucked than it is now.

I think someone like Trump is just going to end up being a band-aid fix, if that, for the cancer that is currently plaguing the west. It's no use delaying the blood and fire that not only needs to happen, but is going to inevitably happen anyway.
>>
>>69337649
by power level you mean aspergers. If you were smart, you wouldnt have to hide it because you could make reasonable arguments that others can only get angry at if they dont agree.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.