[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
4chan help us. This liberalist shit is happening in Australi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11
File: fdissh1t.png (559 KB, 680x383) Image search: [Google]
fdissh1t.png
559 KB, 680x383
4chan help us. This liberalist shit is happening in Australia now. White people don't know what racism is now.

F me ded.
I WANT OFF THIS FKN RIDE!!!

http://thefix.ninemsn.com.au/2016/03/30/10/21/fix300316jesinta-campbell-talks-racism-and-australian-invasion-day
>>
>>69337173
It was a invasion, but sadly it was a failed genocide :(
>>
>>69337173
Terra nullius, get fucked.
>>
>>69337319
What is that meant to mean?
>>
>>69337173
t-tell me /pol/... tell me this "invasion" meme is going to go away soon

first they rewrote the "stolen generation" and now they're trying to rewrite our entire history
>>
File: 1438403400441.jpg (61 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1438403400441.jpg
61 KB, 604x453
>>69337173
hah finally you are coming round and realising what your ancestors did the first people of your nation

truly despicable

i hope you all pay for your ancestors sins
>>
>>69337402
It's just a different point of view. It's not rewriting it. Textbooks should show both points of views not just the tradionial or policially correct one.
>>
this is why you slaughter a defeated enemy.
>>
>>69337549
>it's just a point of view
>they literally call anyone who disagrees with them racist and that opposing views are "offensive" and "problematic"
>>
>>69337173
>Jacinta Campbell

No thanks, fucks some half caste coon and thinks its an aboriginal spokeswoman
>>
>>69337620
I know. That's not the point of the post, i was saying textbooks should display both points of view, instead of just the tradional or politically correct one.
>>
>>69337484
Trying to shitpost in a thread full of Australins?

Bold move
>>
File: boat.jpg (23 KB, 450x360) Image search: [Google]
boat.jpg
23 KB, 450x360
>>
>>69337484
>i hope you all pay for your ancestors sins
Enjoy your Putin economy :)
>>
>>69337173
I fucking hate this cause there is evidence in the Kimberley that is artwork which date pre-abo.

So the fucking Abo's invaded and then thousands of years later the British came and fucking civilized the place and now they complain even tho it was over 200 fucking years go
>>
>>69337173
Found a response article
http://blitz.arc.unsw.edu.au/2016/writing-our-wrongs-in-history/
>>
>>69337265
;_;
>>
File: 1455953839200.jpg (106 KB, 488x589) Image search: [Google]
1455953839200.jpg
106 KB, 488x589
>>69337739
who says i'm shitposting lad?
>>
B-but she made sense.

You're mad at the jews for controlling you and invading your land..
>>
>>69337173
Was it really an invasion in the traditional sense?

Did Abos have infrastructure in place? Did they control the whole Island and plant a flag on it, was there really a defence force that fought against the European arrivals? They were barely apes that went around eating tree bark until the British came over and brought civilisation.
>>
white Australia policy revival WHEN?
>>
why is this dimwitted bitch getting a voice on national television?

>As a white woman

what the fuck? So you're not racist but you speak exactly like a white nationalist would speak. Disgusting.
>>
>>69337173
That's what happened to Canada, keep it up and we'll wind up just like them. It's hard enough that the population is half chinese
>>
>>69337173
>I don't think a white person can determine what's racism

Considering she's white as bread, opinion discarded
>>
Jesus Christ on her twitter she responds to every positive comment and blocks every negative one. And she publishes all of the echo-chamber responses.

Absolutely doesn't give a shit about the Indigenous population and how fucked they are. Simply wants to call white English settlers racist for 'invading'? It was a fucking penal colony and we turned it into one of the world's best nations.

You will never hear a voice against her in our media. It's a cryptofascist word crimes to speak the truth. This is going to suck away the larakin and fun way we used to look at ourselves and turn us into no jokes allowed cucknadians and burgerfats.

Thank god television is dead and on the internet these idiots get shouted down.
>>
>>69338639
Nice Id, if only you were Indian
>>
>>69337367
It effectively means unclaimed. Because the abos didnt build anything besides disposable mudhuts, Australia was legally considered to be owned by nobody and up for grabs.

This is English law and at the time there wasn't really anything resembling international law so its a bit one sided but fuck it, abos didnt understand what was going on anyways, what with all the small flying metal pieces.

Case of Mabo established the legal doctrine. That abo got to claim that island as his because he was able to prove his ancestors built shit on it that lasted more than a few weeks. Abos get that tiny island, whites get the mainland. Theres a bit more to it but that's the general jist of 'terra nulius'
>>
>>69337173
You can only invade a country. Abbo cunts were a set of nomadic tribes. Not a fucking country.

But hey, the left and accurate use of terms. Not fucking possible. Which is why the left needs to be outlawed.
>>
>>69337173
If muslims shouldnt be blamed for the bad ones neather should whites or anyone else
This will destroy any liberal argument about all whites being racist
You sould probably throug some shit about what mlk said about judging people by character
Libs are retards
>>
>>69338069
>They were barely apes that went around eating tree bark until the British came over and brought civilisation.
>were
Still are
>>
>>69337173
No different to people calling thanksgiving invasion day and shit.

All a bunch of scum who can't accept history.
>>
File: Remove.jpg (118 KB, 537x599) Image search: [Google]
Remove.jpg
118 KB, 537x599
>>69337173
Abbos will rise!
>>
I don't know who that lady with the ponytail is but I wanna fuck her so bad.
>>
>>69339780
I absolutely love native title laws, they're still such a raw deal for boongs, they're allowed claim use of national parks and government held land (not including freehold) for 'ceremonies' and 'rituals' and literally nothing else, mining companies love it too, because they just flash a wad of cash in front of their faces and endless petrol and metho flashes in their ape minds and they sell.
>>
>>69337802
said a castrated bluepilled retard not living in native white land
>>
>>69337173
>She recently talked about being scolded for not covering up while discussing politics on a panel. She was told she couldn't wear "those sort of tops on TV" because they showed "a bit too much"

what does dressing like a slut have to do with discussing politics? and why is being asked to cover up for television a bad thing?
just checked and she's a millennial. what a fucking shock. i hate my generation.
>>
It was an invasion though. Also Invasion Day, not Australia Day.
>>
>>69339084
a modern western white woman obsessed with praise that won't hear any criticism and wants to destroy her own civilization in favour of africans and arabs? colour me surprised
>>
File: computer_thing7.png (167 KB, 567x580) Image search: [Google]
computer_thing7.png
167 KB, 567x580
Call the rainbow serpent, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>69340689
>colour me
typical fucking swede
>>
cuckchan won't save you, son
join the dingoes on trs
>>
gas the aborigines

they are the fucking worst, unproductive useless criminal scum. they should all die, they bring nothing to society and 99.99% of them are fucking degenerate scum i have never met a a decent abbo

they are so fucking autistic they need a video to tell them not to sleep on the road.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XA241Lg70fg
>>
>don't sniff petrol
>don't be rama rama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
>>
>>69342034
>>69342092
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

WE
WAS
ORIGINAL
CUSTODIANS
AND
SHIT
MAN
>>
>>69339780
This sounds like the abo tribe that claims that they build jumbo jets and the white man stole it from them.

Shitskins are truly subhuman scum.
>>
>>69337763
yeah but we kicked their asses, and to the winner go the spoils

plus the abos were cannibals so removing them was for the benefit of civilisation
>>
>>69342320
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qmlYe2KS0-Y

Found it.

We wuz cargo plainz n sheit.
>>
Abos waged war against each other all the time for territory, women, hunting grounds, etc. They are just butthurt that the big boys came to Australia and they got fucking rekt.
>>
>>69343407
I think without all the venomous shit and abos, Australia would be paradise.

And remove vegemite. That's not food.
>>
>>69337739
Uh oh. The Aussie found a challenger.

Please show mercy to Ivan. He knows not who he is dealing with.
>>
desu

senpai

cuck
>>
>>69343993
Hey Straya!

Emu ahead, time to retreat!
>>
I don't know nuffin about no stolen generator.
>>
>>69337763

Except we fucked them up and based Tones told them to fuck off.
>>
Considering how much leftists like to use the "we're all immigrants" narrative to justify stupid immigration policies, I'm more than happy to refer to European expansionism as invasion. That means we don't have an obligation to feel guilty for our views on immigration on the basis of some cosmic hypocrisy.
>>
>>69344629
Kek, "we're all immigrants" is truly dumb.

When people arrived in America/Australia there was basically nothing. The people and their children built up a civilization and a homecountry.

What's happening nowadays resembles a big difference. People from shitholes come to civilized countries to get welfare, which leads to a fucked up country.

It's de facto the opposite of "immigration" in the past. That's why we never have nice things.
>>
>>69337173
So go finish what you started.
>>
There are surprisingly many aussies living here in Helsinki and from what I've gathered, all of the women are huge cunts. Guys are really nice, polite and wellspoken, except when drunk. Australian women act like they're low iq drunk even when they are not drunk.
>>
>>69345433
Pretty much mate.
>>
>>69337173
Pretty sure i thought Australia was originally a prison island? Not an invasion
>>
>>69337173
But they were refugees from English law. They dindu nuffin.
>>
File: 1459229694502.gif (3 MB, 275x293) Image search: [Google]
1459229694502.gif
3 MB, 275x293
>>69337173

Come to your new home, white man.
>>
>>69337173
The worst part is that they're referring to when Cook came here, and literally didn't do nothing.
>libcucks in charge of being educated

>>69346292
Maybe.
>>
File: abbos.png (197 KB, 617x1404) Image search: [Google]
abbos.png
197 KB, 617x1404
>>69337173
>A bunch of oppressed British and Irish convicts were sent to an island full of primitive people living literally in the stone age
>Result is Australia, a country with one of the highest standards of living in the entire world
>Wahhhh I'm oppressed! Only gibsmedat and more money for dem programs can solve this!
These people had absolutely nothing before the British founded the colony - no roads, no cities, no schools, no hospitals, nothing.

Why couldn't Australia just be completely uninhabited when European explorers found the place?
>>
>>69337173
I would invade those cunts if that's make you happy.
>>
>>69346292
Only after you elect Trump.
>>
>>69347081

We're trying cunts.
>>
File: muh_dreaming.png (459 KB, 640x312) Image search: [Google]
muh_dreaming.png
459 KB, 640x312
These fucking retards don't seem to know the definitions of the words they're policing. Invasion and settlement aren't mutually exclusive. Invasion describes the process of armed occupation, settlement describes the process of colonisation.

Anyway, that's not even the funniest bit, look at the shit in pic related.
>Muh dreamings
>Can't refer to how long abos have actually inhabited Australia for
>Can't call Australian history Australian history

Fuck these self-hated autists, give your house and salary to an abo if you care so much
>>
>Invasion was a mistake. We learned from this. Let's keep Australia the way it is and not let other people invade us to repeat this mistake
>>
>>69348292
It's literally re-writing history.
>but it's okay because it's only white peoples history tee hee
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 281x283) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 281x283
>>69337173
go look up the definition of invasion
because it was one
but might is right so fuck off with your repariaritians
>>
>>69346656
There's no way the abos practiced the shit in that article... please... there's no way... I don't want it to be true.

there's no way such a barbaric people should have survived till the present
>>
File: Standard hypocrisy.jpg (84 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
Standard hypocrisy.jpg
84 KB, 400x600
>>69337173

Straya! The counter argument to any repressive leftist separatist lies in prehistoric human evolution mirror accusations as they don't check facts before they pull shit tests!

>Abbos invaded Australia first as they exterminated the original people on arrival before the ice age

http://news.discovery.com/human/evolution/hobbit-humans-actually-might-not-have-been-human-141022.htm

Also, check up on this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OVRLKI0MK4

> around 5% of aboriginal's DNA from is *Denisovans.

*Asian version of European Neanderthals. Modern European shares no genomes from the Denisovans and vice versa.

>while rest of south-eastern Asian population have 0.2 - 0.3%

I've concluded Abbos are one, if not, THE most inbred humans in existence due to isolation during the ice age. They possess a truly astonishing rate of Denovi genomes than the rest of their Asian ancestors.

This might very well explain why they sing songs about not sleeping on roads and its bad to sniff gasoline as if they did it for nutrition purposes.
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.