[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MGTOW BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_m9cusmLZb71rdnvweo1_500.jpg (66 KB, 471x700) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9cusmLZb71rdnvweo1_500.jpg
66 KB, 471x700
http://www.economist.com/news/britain/21601035-women-used-be-more-conservative-men-now-they-lean-towards-labour-ladies-red

>For decades women voted Tory in larger proportions than men...But...the left (once rooted in male-dominated industries) became more adept at championing issues, like health care and education, particularly prized by female voters. In elections from 1997 onwards Labour drew about as many or more votes from women as from men.

Reminder that women are not traitorous libcucks by nature and have a place in our movement. Everyone who says otherwise is a d&c shill.

Tumblr pic for guaranteed replies.
>>
>implying /pol/ is MGTOW
the only MGTOW shills here are those from /r9k/
>>
>>69336415
>Implying that I ever implied that.
>'Everyone who says otherwise is a d&c shill.'
>>
>>69336532
>Implying he implies that you implied
>Implying implications
>>
>>69336337
yeah, women do not like to work as much as men, more so after their twenties, since they find men to provide for them.
>>
>>69336337

Is voting not anonymous in Britain?
>>
The only thing this proves is the fact that women do whatever the men does or finds interesting. They have to be part of it or champion it.

You really thing women, the ones that bring up "our" kids want to see their children get raped by foreign invaders? No. They like it because they're followig the man's tail and right now men are fucking retarded and want to get blown up by Muslims.
>>
File: 1441501224007.png (11 KB, 1224x353) Image search: [Google]
1441501224007.png
11 KB, 1224x353
also, women want to keep their advantages regarding divorce and heredity.
from now on, more equality is detrimental to women and becoming to men, so they stop in the nick of time.
>>
File: Polluter.png (34 KB, 571x443) Image search: [Google]
Polluter.png
34 KB, 571x443
>>69336991
>>69336948
>>69336848
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>69336913
Probably not desu senpai, they have CCTV everywhere.

Although I think these statistics are from polls.
>>69336948
But men vote for the Right, so how are they following us?
>>69336991
>Forced paternity
Or forced non-paternity. A woman doesn't need your permission before she aborts your child.
>>
File: 1452238390315.png (105 KB, 504x266) Image search: [Google]
1452238390315.png
105 KB, 504x266
>>69336415
to be fair there do some to be a lot of mgtow/mra beta cucks on /pol/ lately. Like a LOT.

It seems more and more that /r9k/ and /pol/ are full of the same people, the only difference beeing /r9k/ are aware of their autism and /pol/tards are too narcissistic to think anything is wrong with them.
>>
>>69336913
it is but from surveys they'll gather a rough number of whos voting what. Also cause of internet on your mobile device people are tweeting as they vote although that only applies to the last couple of years and the future
>>
>>69337358
This takes time, you can't expect everyone to constantly change sides. There are a lot of men that vote left in Europe. As always, the majority is what matters.
>>
>>69336337
>Reminder that women are not traitorous libcucks by nature

Yes, they are.
>>
>>69337811
I post evidence to the contrary. You contradict me. Fuck you you useless waste of space cunt.
>>
>>69337917

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8il-FmJpuqM

What sex are all the shitlib Trump protesters? That's right, women. Get fucked, cunt.
>>
>>69338233
>by nature
Did you read the OP? They've been more left-wing since the 90s, but not before then. Therefore, they are not libshits by nature, but because of kike propaganda. Showing me how they're all leftists now doesn't refute my point.
>>
>>69339670
All you prove is that the more freedom/equality they're given, the more left-wing they become.
That is to say, they are naturally traitorous.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.