[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Sweden YES YES YES.jpg (47 KB, 660x242) Image search: [Google]
Sweden YES YES YES.jpg
47 KB, 660x242
Woman reports man to police after he "revenge farted" at her because she denied him sex.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3515202/Man-reported-police-Sweden-doing-revenge-fart-woman-denied-sex.html

>The pair, who are reportedly not in a relationship, had previously discussed having sex before meeting in her Laholm flat on Sunday night.

>However, on the night in question, she made it clear that she did not want to have sex with him at that point in time.

>This disappointed the man who farted - and left the flat
>>
What a time to be alive.
>>
>>69336075
>turns put he was in the bathroom taking a piss and farted
>>
This is like that south park episode where the girls start queefing for equality
>>
>>69336479
Pretty much well, except that fiction is starting to spill into the real world, this stuff is starting to get pretty out of hand.
>>
File: 1448046461494.png (8 KB, 575x544) Image search: [Google]
1448046461494.png
8 KB, 575x544
>>69336075
>>
>>69336075
Sweden what the fuck are you doing.
>>
File: tbDwOso.png (10 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
tbDwOso.png
10 KB, 100x100
>>69336730
It's nemetic warfare at its finest.
>>
>>69336909
I don't know what it is but it is sad that when I read the news I have to double check I am not reading a satirical piece.

I sometimes really wonder where the world went so wrong that stuff like this happens.
>>
File: 1458311515163.jpg (36 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
1458311515163.jpg
36 KB, 500x347
>>69337016
I'm just thankful there are based Muslims around to fuck these retards sideways so that everyone can see how terrible their ideas and cultures are.
>>
>>69336075
>Born too late to explore the world
>born too early to explore the stars
>born just in time to get sued for farting aggressively
>>
I wonder what would have happened if he'd taken a shit in her toilet without spraying some kind of air freshener. Would that have been considered a full-on act of terrorism?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.