[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What could be done to make white women return to the home and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10
File: DSCN0662_large.jpg (272 KB, 475x798) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0662_large.jpg
272 KB, 475x798
What could be done to make white women return to the home and start giving birth to many white children again?
>>
we could start by not telling them that they have to do everything better than men to be worth more than shit

maybe remind them that slaving away at a full time job isn't really that fun or rewarding unless she helps raise a family at home
>>
Establish an agrarian dictatorship.
>>
>>69335875
Heh she looks like she has a giant cock sleeve or something.
>>
Go back in time
>>
File: 1455133881058.jpg (79 KB, 713x494) Image search: [Google]
1455133881058.jpg
79 KB, 713x494
>>69335875
Nothing. The shit doesn't go back in the horse.
>>
Stop associating with feminist and start dating quality women
>>
>>69335875
Some kind of finacial incentive to have kids while young instead of when they are 40
>>
>>69335875
Get a wife who is actually willing to do that, sit at home and make babies for you with no/little self fulfillment. The reason why this will never happen in a modern country is because society has told them that they can do much more, and have opened up opportunities for them, and don't turn women away from work like they did in the 30's, or don't turn women away from universities, again, like they did in the 30's. And unless you create a radical change in society, and overturn legislation that has prevented employment discrimination, this will never be done. People aren't stupid enough to do that. What you'd be trying to do is impossible as people are aware now that they have a purpose in life other than to serve a man. This is coming from an egalitarian by the way, not a shitty feminist.
>>
>>69336121
This.
Encourage them to believe that marrying & having a family in their 20s is ok and that their careers can wait until after.
>>
White men need to grow longer cocks
>>
Impose an anti-race mixing law and a childlessness tax. Simple.
>>
>>69335875
Would love nothing better than to do this, but women are encouraged to go out and work full time now and being a homemaker is considered weak and failing. Its independent, successful woman or workshy lazy woman to most people now. Pisses me right off.
>>
>>69335875
robot pussy that cooks and cleans
>>
Restrict immigration.

Industry then has to pay wages high enough for a man to support a wife and child AND encourage population growth because there isn't a steady stream of brown skinned migrants to fill the positions.

Pretty much exactly how things used to be in the 50's and 60's in America and up until the late 70's in Australia.
>>
>>69335875
I think the problem is solving itself. The idea of being a career woman is kind of taking a hit because he women from my generation, 1980 to 1990, are seeing the fruits of their labor.

The ones who have husbands are happy. The ones with kids are content. The ones with neither... Are neither.

My friends have been ten years behind him curve on average. I started my career in 2006, they're just settling in now. I had two kids and a wife by 2013 and they're seeing the example set by myself and a few of my other friends that ignoring their biological imperative has just wasted their time and left them feeling empty.

There's a lot of damage that has been done to our family structures, but I'm hopeful that in a few generations, the damage will repair itself.

How can I be this optimistic? Donald Trump is standing a very good chance of becoming the president of the United States of America and that is with the support of young men and women that believe in a more traditional, moderate, future.

How do we get women to have children from our fucked up culture? Show them the superiority of it. You agree not going to get pure virgin qt 3.14s. The ship has sailed on that. You have to settle... But your kids will be better for it, if you teach them the error of our ways.
>>
>>69336284
But mines already 6.5 inches senpai. Any bigger and it will become a hassle to both sides.
>>
File: event-horizon-3.jpg (64 KB, 1024x435) Image search: [Google]
event-horizon-3.jpg
64 KB, 1024x435
>>69336482
He's never going to fist your cavernous asshole. Just accept it. You will have to use whatever spare lumber and trash you have lying about. It's just not going to happen.
>>
>>69335875
Abolish alimony and property division during divorce.
>>
If you dedicate your life to career you can earn more money which leads to comfier life, or retiring earlier.
If you have children they will be a drain on your money, time and sanity.

To those who are actually capable of having a decent career the choice is simple.
>>
Europe is fucked either way. The more intelligent women prefer education and a career over having kids. Hence, they have a lower birthrate.

Over time, the IQ begins dropping. According to my research, the average IQ in Europe has dropped about 15 points since the victorian era.

This trend is expected to continue.

I'm putting my faith into China. Chinese people have an average IQ of over 100. They are also traditional people who don't accept degeneracy (cucked religions like Christianity and gays). I think China will progress the world the furthest during the 21st century.
>>
>>69336227
>No self fulfillment.

What in the ever loving fuck are you talking about, you god damn retard? My kids are going for be in school full time by September. When that happens, I'm going for have six hours a day to do -what ever the fuck I want-

You want to know what kills the idea of self fulfillment? Working. I do graveyards. That's seven hours just wasted, responding to dumb fucks like you.

My wife works when the kids will be in school and when she's home, she will be helping with homework and making dinner.

Working doesn't guarantee any kind of fulfillment. It just pays the bills. You need a realistic view of how this shit works.

If I could convince my wife to stay home, and we don't actually need her money, she would have six hours per day, Monday to Friday, doing anything at all.
>>
A culling of any and al libcuck men and women
>>
>>69336227
I have to post twice because your argument is so fucking stupid. I don't know a single working mom that has a job that is "fulfilling".

My wife delivers mail. Her friend is the online customer service lady for a company that makes speakers. The other works at fucking Starbucks. Another is a substitute teacher.

They have one thing in common. They always bitch about work.
>>
1. Make childcare affordable
2. Tell society that it is ok to work full time and have your kids taken care of by other people during the day
>>
>>69336832
So what you're crying about is the fact that you are a weak cunt because you can't provide by yourself? What kind of cunting can't provide for his wife and kids by himself? You are truly a twat. I'm sure she likes your shift just fine if you know what I mean.
>>
>>69336655
I have absolutely no fucking idea what you are talking, bro. I'm a man. You'll never get that virgin qt, because you are also a shit person. Roll up your sleeves and get to work fixing our society or let Jamal do it for you.
>>
>>69336985
Do they know how much you cry about them on \pol\?

Do they realize that they are just mobile cervixes?
>>
>>69336985
Go out and try to meet more interesting women, your current relationships kinda suck, leaf
>>
>>69335875
Islam, seriously.

We need that barbaric religion to keep rearing its head and killing people in such numbers that people eventually realize globalist liberal shit is not the answer.

If that answer is undeliverable, then, let the white people die. The shitskins deserve their global conquest if their adversaries won't even retaliate.
>>
>>69337204
>If I could convince my wife to stay home, and we don't actually need her money, she would have six hours per day, Monday to Friday, doing anything at all.

You just wrote this. Now I know you. You're that ballsacker from the flat white north who thinks gump is going to fist him.
>>
>>69336805
Christianity is the fastest growing religion in China, m80.
>>
>>69337195
I made $156,000 last year. What I'm complaining about is this retarded idea of finding gratification at work.
>>
>>69337300
I know plenty of nurses that have something in common with one another. When they find a husband that can support them, they're becoming homemakers.
>>
>>69335875

Removing child support and alimony.

It would instantly see a return to careful matchmaking.
>>
>>69337502
Sure you did. If women are preternaturally lazy and passive as you continually opine and you're such a mighty ballsacking man she SHOULD just rotate her times between bed and the kitchen with curlers in her hair. Why leave the house, you're such a mighty earner.

The mystery grows the more you fabricate the tale. Something is not as advertised.
>>
>>69337589

I see you already met my mother then..
>>
>>69335875
Less options. People are miserable because they're free.
>>
>>69336512
Wait how would it be a hassle?
>tfw 8 inches
A-am I too big?
>>
>>69337674
I never said that they were lazy, I said that they're wasting time at jobs they hate instead of using that time to actually pursue their hopes and dreams while I sacrifice my time and health at work to support the family.

What I'm saying is that they ca actually do what ever they want when the kids are in school while their husbands hold down the fort.

What ever they want to pursue is up to them... But I doubt anyone is passionate about answering emails or brewing coffee.
>>
File: goyzz.jpg (26 KB, 350x200) Image search: [Google]
goyzz.jpg
26 KB, 350x200
>>69337871
Only cuckservatives hate freedom.

They love freedumb.
>>
File: 1457756182119s.jpg (3 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1457756182119s.jpg
3 KB, 250x238
The root source of all the west's problems of degeneracy can be traced back to jews.
>>
File: muh dick.png (132 KB, 1050x680) Image search: [Google]
muh dick.png
132 KB, 1050x680
>>69337883
>A-am I too big?

Nope, youre probably just too retarded to measure correctly
>>
>>69335875
a chain and lots of lube
>>
>>69335875
a population half the size of the 8 billion we have now. Get used to there being only one race faggot.
>>
>>69335875

How about some sort of payment scheme for being a house tender? Like they get paid a certain amount for raising their children and tending to the home. Payments go until the last born child is 16.
>>
>>69335875
>all these answers to OP
>fucking ISLAM even
jesus fucking christ you literally don't need to do anything but ignore that entire generation of frigid cunts, date girls younger than them that haven't been corrupted by these ideas yet and do it on the condition that they stop coming up with retarded ass shit and then believing firmly in retarded ass shit. they're WOMEN, do i have to spell it out?
>>
>>69335875
Mormonism.
>>
>>69335875
>>White women go back to Europe start having 20 kids each

>> Living standards of each child drops rapidly

>>Europe goes back in time to cases where 20-person families were common.

>>Pollution, high infant mortality and poverty explode and run rampant.

>>Fucking /pol/.
>>
>>69335875
Have buzzfeed tell them that it's cool
>>
>>69335875
A need to be protected and cared for by men. In short: widespread poverty and violence.
>>
>>69335875
I don't get this birth rate fap. It's like everyone everywhere already full
>>
>>69335875
Inform them that their fertility drops drastically at 26. While all of them will be sterile by the age of 40, many will be sterile when they are 30.
>>
>>69338853
>Women have many kids
>We forget how to build industry and mass scale farming
Litterally what you think wil happen.
>>
stop demonizing masculinity and femininity
make girls want to be womanly and offer them a safe comfortable spot in a man's home so she can care for it, and a good man to care for
two way street and lots of work to be done
>>
Double men's income.

Families don't make enough money to pay the bills if the woman doesn't work.
>>
Communism is the only thing that worked. Women were reliant on men and they had to have family.

Stop prostituting your daughters for capitalist Jews and watch Jew run media. They care nothing for society only want more divorces so they make more money, more degeneracy so they make more money, more immigrants so they can lower wages, more money for Jews.

Fuck Jews, and make the system for the majority of people like Soviet Union and fuck democracy, I don't need to hear everyone voice.
>>
>>69335875
The good/smart ones do now.
>>
>>69341308

>fuck democracy, I don't need to hear everyones voice

ironically your own voice is also completely worthless in your idea of a utopia
>>
How about you guys just find a fucking women you creepy weirdos. Jesus christ.

Pro-tip for life: If it seems like everyone else is wrong, you're probably the one that's wrong.
>>
Some kind of cash incentive for non immigrants

that's the only way. Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
>>
>>69335875
White men with jobs that pay enough to support a wife,house and children
>>
>>69336465
Thank feminism for ruining that in the first place.
>>
>>69341308
>I have no idea what TFR means, let alone how low they were in Communist regimes
FTFY
>>
>>69335875
Literally the best thing would be to destroy welfare states
>>
>>69335875

Make her cum.
>>
Replace them with sex robots.
>>
>>69336121
That incentive comes from them no longer relying on the state when they fuck up. They need a good man they can have a family with and provides her financial security.
>>
>>69335875
Well what you can do personally to get a wife like this is to work hard get a good degree and get a high paying job for starters , then try to marry a girl that was raised by both parents but is from a poor family , if you are able to provide for her she will look at you as a god and will probably want to stay at home without you even asking it .
>>
>>69335875
it doesn't matter, as soon as we have artificial wombs and sex bots we no longer need them.
>>
Sharia
>>
>>69341659
They do pretty much anything for you at that point
>>
>>69335875
maybe if males had higher pays, women wouldn't have to work and waste their childbirthing years

complain to your politicians for destroying the middle class by opening borders to 3rd world labor.
>>
>>69341659
This right here.

The easiest way to get a woman to be quasi tolerable is to rub her problems out.
>>
>>69335875

That's quite the penis she has
>>
>>69341659
>>69341941
>>69341983
>Underage hour.
>>
File: 1451082671713.jpg (228 KB, 1280x861) Image search: [Google]
1451082671713.jpg
228 KB, 1280x861
Maids
>>
School vouchers. Seriously, if private school was cheaper we would have had more children than we did. If we had access to a school voucher program that would allow us to send a half a dozen kids through private school, we would still be breeding.
>>
>>69338853
Yea man just like that time after WW2 when It was normal for people to have 5+ kids and living standards just plummeted!
>>
>>69340830
this and only this

Apart from that we don't really need more children. Just stop all immigration completely and let the population drop to a sustainable level (for Germany maybe to 40 million). A lot of reasons why people don't get kids would be solved (property prices would drop significantly, less competition for jobs, working class familys could actually afford to live in non ghetto areas, would be good for our environment, there is already too much monoculture destroying the fertility of our soil). In civilized countries, the more a population grows the more egoistic people become and people lose their sense of belonging and responsibility for its people. Right now I don't see a reason to have kids because I really feel like there is no place for me and that this country doesn't need me. There are already too many fucking people in my country so why fucking bother. I believe that people need their space and the urban living conditions are unhealthy to our mind the more crowded our cities become. With less people around maybe I could find a place where to start my future but looking at the current rends I don't see a point. Living conditions are only getting worse.
>>
>>69340747
>And a good man to care for.

This is also a problem in the modern world. There's a lack of quality men. Take /pol/ for example. A lot of the faggots in this thread don't get that they have to be decent people too, otherwise they don't deserve a decent wife.

Shit people deserve each other.
>>
>>69342161
How's this for a system:

>Every school is private
>The Government provides families vouchers worth $X for every child
>Schools can charge any amount of tuition on top of the voucher they want
>The School gets extra funding for excellence among their students
>The amount of grant money the school gets for excellence works in a regressive manner so for schools that charge no tuition they get 100% of the grants value, but a school that charges a tuition worth X might only get 30% of the grant value and schools that charge 2X might only get 10% of the grant value, etc

Exact values of the voucher, scales for the grant and criteria for grants would obviously need to be worked out and fine tuned but that system occurred to me one day the other week and I honestly can't think of any flaws
>>
>>69336121
Also called lower taxes.
>>
File: feels.jpg (13 KB, 299x277) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
13 KB, 299x277
>>69335875
We have to somehow stop the ZOG and their propaganda machine for one. Not sexualizing children would be a great place to start. Even when they're 12 they're seeing shit like cosmo, and we all know how quick people can grow up on the internet. One wrong click and you're looking at a bunch of dongs.

Tfw when you realize they are attacking the nuclear family at all levels.
>>
This:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DGdyZS4v8Y
>>
>>69335875
Can a single parent provide enough in wages to support a family anymore ??

No loving empathic person would inflict a life of poverty on their child / children.

Prices are too high, wages too low, hours too long.

This kills the white race
>>
File: aidf67.jpg (257 KB, 613x762) Image search: [Google]
aidf67.jpg
257 KB, 613x762
Erase the Eternal Anglo and the natural order will come back
>>
You need to make women economically dependent on men, as well as socially and culturally submissive.

It will require reactionary methods, but the alternative is the end of the West, much as Rome fell.
>>
ah, it will be alright.
>>
>>69335875
>Re-introduce gender assigned classes in schools (Sewing, piano, cooking etc. for girls, and sports, history, math and science for boys)
>Stop the continuation of the state sanctioned theft known as "divorce" and "alimony"
>tax breaks for couples with children, but not single-parents
>>
>>69343470
Never going to happen, Bosch.
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.