[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits(?)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 101.jpg (54 KB, 680x454) Image search: [Google]
101.jpg
54 KB, 680x454
Should the government give free money to people who are not able to make anything out of themselves?
>>
>>69335351
Imo, no. Not unless the person is under extreme circumstances (ie. Having a motor neurone disease that turns you into Stephen hawking)

People shouldn't just be given money if they can't do things. Not to say that they shouldn't receive aid, but just giving out money is a bad idea. Give people access to a month salaries worth of food and home bills, but only if they have no other source of income. And that the lack of income is verified properly by the government or whoever the donator is.
>>
>>69335351
Yes, in most cases.

The job market for young people today is a shark aquarium, nobody is guaranteed to get a job.
>>
>>69335351
A tie? How do one not know how to tie? Do they make their mom do it before they go out to autism "party"?
>>
The number of people who fit the definition of "not able to make anything out of themselves" is going to rise, exponentially, every single year, for the rest of human history, as it has always been rising.

Automation will increase and human labor will decrease, and it's about to get a lot faster.

Since we can't realistically just let all these people starve to death (no matter what lolbertarians like OP may want) we will at some point have to establish some kind of universal basic income. Whine all you like, it's going to happen in your country and in your lifetime.
>>
File: baby warrior.jpg (105 KB, 860x484) Image search: [Google]
baby warrior.jpg
105 KB, 860x484
>>69335351
>Should the government give free money to people who are not able to make anything out of themselves?

The extinction of \pol\. 95% of you faggots don't even have jobs, women, or purpose. Even germaniggers are crying about it.
>>
>>69335351
> Implying goverment gives anything

Goverment can give only by taking it first. If its a very rich country and proportion of loosers vs productive society members is high and if maority of those productive members agree and want to help out leechers then why not.
>>
>>69335351
My uncle has schizophrenia, it's incredibly difficult for him to leave the house. He has to take medication constantly or he will start hearing voices and seeing demons and shit, it's fucking awful and i wouldn't wish it on anyone.
That said he spends all day every day in his room looking at stuff about computers or playing his playstation.
Still someone would say he's lazy and doesn't deserve those things, they're the only things he has in the world. No licence, no friends, nothing.
>>
it's immoral to take anyone's property, so no.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friendly_society
>>
g-gibs right?
>>
File: video game.jpg (2 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
video game.jpg
2 MB, 1600x1200
>>69336683
That's sad. Although, wouldn't video games make the hallucinations even worse?
>>
>>69337303
Some of them certainly did, he played world of warcraft for a time and that fucked him up a bit, after that we played GTA together when i was a kid.
>>
>>69338168
I wish him the best.
>>
>>69338725
I didn't know what to expect posting in this thread but i'm glad you listened, thanks bro
>>
You do realize that the unemployment rate is like 20% in places that matter right?

What are they supposed to do when the business overlords have no use for them? This happens time and time again, and only mass death fixes it.
>>
yes. we will move towards a baseline income in the near future. not a minimum wage, but the gov't will need to hand out money in order to keep the economy functional.

hopefully just straight cash rather than goods and services.
>>
I don't see it happening anytime soon.
>>
>>69336236
Nobody wears ties ever, except to their stuffy office job that is becoming rarer and rarer.

What kind of party do you attend that requires a tie? Sounds lame af
>>
>>69336212
Explain to me why it's the government's job to provide jobs to people or money for lack of employment
>>
File: 1457407880660.jpg (86 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457407880660.jpg
86 KB, 1280x720
It's really pretty simple, it comes down to one big question.

>Are there enough jobs for every person to have one and support himself?

If there are, then there is no need for universal income, since there is a job waiting for every person capable of working.

If there aren't enough jobs for everyone to support themselves, then you have two options: let the remainder starve, or help them in some way.
>>
>>69339460
He wrote autism party though. idk

People who works in business, finance, law, engineering, IT++ usually wear ties. At least in Norway.
>>
>>69339529
The government takes it upon itself to tell me what is right and wrong on a daily basis, effectively babying me and attempting to take care of me.

Are they actually there to take care of me like they're acting, or do they exist only to tell me what I can't do, refusing to intervene on my behalf unless I break some arbitrary law?
>>
>>69339888
What do you mean?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.