[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any way to save Europe without violence? I'd much
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (3 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 2048x1536
Is there any way to save Europe without violence? I'd much prefer that method, but most people won't like it.
>>
>>69335160
nah you guys are over, embrace your caliphate
>>
Get rid of the EU. Actually become countries with balls again.
>>
>>69335334
I'm in support for disbanding the EU.
>>
>>69335160

Stop sucking liberal pussy.
>>
There is a change in the air. Politics is swinging bavk to the left. Dark times are ahead in Europe.

Just fucking ban Islam in Europe already. Job fucking done. Watch the terrorist problem vanish over night
>>
>>69336357
Should have had an anti-EU rising last Monday then. You don't even need a lot of support, that comes with the EUs hamfisted response. In 100 years there might have been commemorations to your blood sacrifice
>>
>>69335160
No.
>>
>>69336559
Politics is swinging back to the right. Popularity of right wing, anti immigration parties is growing.
>>
>>69336799
Well fuck
>>
>>69335160
Pay brown people to self-deport.

Might take a while but the offer would appeal mostly to unassimilated low IQ vermin with no stake in the country and there'd be no violence involved. The odd middle and upper class integrated foreigners would take it up too.

The left won't let you though. They'd rather keep doubling down until there's no option left but genocide rather than admit they were wrong.
>>
>>69335160
I actually doubt that it's possible to save Europe at this point. The brainwashing is just too deep. The people are just too passive.

I wonder if the double-whammy of two world wars followed by 70 years of peaceful decadence, back to back, just scrambled Europe's brains to the point of docility, like an abused wife suddenly being treated like a queen.
>>
>>69336855
Self-deport to where? If it's their country of origin why would they go back since it's likely a third world wreck. They come to Europe for a better life so why would they go back? How much would need to be offered to persuade a family of Syrians to return to their war torn country?
>>
>>69337246
>family

Like there any families. 72% of the refugees are adult males, only 15% are children and only 13% are women
>>
>>69337464
Can you cite those figures? Regardless it does not answer how EU governments will be able to convince refugees to self deport.
>>
>>69337880
http://therightscoop.com/united-nations-says-72-of-syrian-refugees-are-men-only-13-are-children/

I had a link that said only 8% of Syrian refugees want to stay in Europe. I'll get it to you when I find it again.
>>
>>69338085
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-syria-campaign/what-syrian-refugees-in-europe-want_b_8692520.html

Found it.
>>
Not anymore
to quote one of polish karate schools:
>time of idiotic philosophies,
>kicks into the air
>and retarded flips is over
>NOW IS THE TIME OF BEATING SHIT UP
>>
>>69338198
Thank you, they are good articles. So Europe is fine because they will all go back once Assad is ousted?

But what of the other nationalities? Will the Eritreans return home? Those who are not fleeing for necessity will feel no conviction to return back to their nation and simply asking them to self deport will not persuade that many.
>>
>>69335160
No, it's impossible, and idk if is not already too late to be saved like EEUU.
Being flooded with shitskins who reproduce like crazy here is like having cancer, at the end it will kill you.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.