[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Muslim integration examples
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: muslims europe.jpg (35 KB, 450x329) Image search: [Google]
muslims europe.jpg
35 KB, 450x329
MUSLIMS IN SPAIN

>Hang out with spanish people
>date and have spanish girlfriends
>they fall in love with our weather and warm people
>Like our beautiful language and talk to everyone, random stangers talk to them on the streets making them feel welcome
>get to party with us, fiesta and good times
>try our amazing mediterranean food
>swim in our amazing beaches meeting hot girls
>drink alcohol, eat bacon
>little children play football with our own children and become good friends
>Realize spanish people are not easily offended and joke around about everything
>realize our lifestyle is superior and become citizens

MUSLIMS IN UK

>hang out in muslims gangs
>harass and rape british women
>dont party, try to ruin everyone elses parties
>disgusted by british cuisine
>disgusted by british weather
>disgusted by british people and their antisocial behavior
>disgusted by english language -fucking british wont fucking ever speak, weird pronunciation, different spelled/spoken
>do not integrate and form guettos
>Realize British people are very sensitive and easily offended , you cant even make jokes without offending people
>trapped in a shitty island without proper beaches, awful weather, awful food , awful people

Maybe UK needs a few more millions of muslims in order to improve their shitty island and sad lifestyle.
>>
>what is taqiyya
>>
>>69335095

/thread
>>
File: Spanish_reconquista-es.gif (150 KB, 424x306) Image search: [Google]
Spanish_reconquista-es.gif
150 KB, 424x306
>Spain being a cuck and supporting the people they had to spend centuries kicking out

no surprise
>>
>>69335052
Kill yourself.
>>
>>69335163
>>Spain being a cuck

At least our president inst a black muslim.

you can even say the word nigger without getting fired or beaten up in America.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457376479583.jpg (15 KB, 552x552) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457376479583.jpg
15 KB, 552x552
>>69335052
>>
File: Taqiyya.jpg (50 KB, 373x527) Image search: [Google]
Taqiyya.jpg
50 KB, 373x527
>>69335318
>I am happy about muslims taking over my country because someone else's country is shit too

nice """logic"""
>>
>>69335052
Hows your economy?
A wait. What economy?
>>
>>69335052
>muslims
>integrating
>ever

lol
>>
>>69335052
>>date and have spanish girlfriends
Cuck
>>
>>69335052
Kill yourself painfully.
>>
>>69335052
>Expecting muslim to show their true face when they represent 1% of your population.
They are not that dumb.
But i'm glad to see that you enjoy sucking the cock of the ones that used to enslave your country and your women.
>>
>>69335052
come on man you used to kill those bastards
>>
>>69335052
>>date and have spanish girlfriends
>>swim in our amazing beaches meeting hot girls

>thinking this is good thing

C U C K
U
C
K

They probably integrate so well because of all that Moor blood you guys are tainted with.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.