[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be you >2016 >still smoking death sticks What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: maxresdefault.jpg (88 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
88 KB, 1280x720
>be you
>2016
>still smoking death sticks

What's your problem, anon? You know you're second hand smoke is killing other people and pets, right? Your pretty much worse than Hitler and responsible for the death of hundreds of cats. Smoking is disgusting and anyone that smokes is a complete idiot and should be put to death. Stop being so lame and be part of the generation that ends smoking.

#catmageddon
>>
Anyone else smoke Camel Lights all day every day?
>>
>>69333797
>smoke dank weed
>win at life
>shitpost on /pol/
>????
>profit
>>
The truth program is owned by the tobacco companies as a legal obligation to make those videos. They make ads to target an audience that already doesn't smoke. Cat videos are fucking stupid and these ads make me want to smoke.
>>
>>69333797

I gave up smoking last year, just too expensive. I switched to a vape, despite how toolish it looks, and saved about $100AUD a week.

I spend all the money I make buying cats, the old ones and kittens, and throw them at moving hybrid cars. I fucking hate cats.
>>
>>69333924

I do

I gave up smoking at my place but I just need to get up and go for a smoke every two hours at work otherwise I freak out at my desk. I smoke 8 smokes at work erry day and can't reduce that.
>>
>>69333924
I'm smoking your mom's Camel Toe all night every night
>>
>>69333797

Blue cats are best cats.
>>
>smoking the nicotine jew
>>
File: randy.png (577 KB, 932x878) Image search: [Google]
randy.png
577 KB, 932x878
>>
File: randy.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
randy.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>
>>69333797
Yeah, I saw that gay commercial too.

Guess what, I had a cat who lived for 19 years and I smoked cigarettes around him. Also, my Grandpa smoked and had plenty of dogs over his lifetime, none of them died from cancer. Oh, and my Grandpa didn't get cancer (he did quit smoking after a heart attack he had).

These ridiculous ads are actually reverse-psychology, they want you to laugh at how ridiculous they are and smoke in spite of them.
>>
>>69334042
I just quit cold turkey like 8 months ago. I'm sick of people asking me if I've had one since. They think I have no impulse control because I drink all the time. I drink all the time because I deal with fuck wits all the time and It's fun being drunk.
>>
>>69334211
>go for a smoke every two hours
>smoke 8 smokes at work erry day

Fuck the polish have some long work days
>>
>>69334400
>>69334431
Fuck off
>>
>>69334400
>>69334431
fuck off randy
>>
I smoking but carefully to others.

When I see mother with children I just go on another side of the road. On the bus stop I go really far away from the people and always care about when the wind go ( when my smoke go ).

Its little expensive but still not a problem to afford it in my country.

And yes I m addictive to that shit, Its literally give me nothing and I know how that hurts me and Im prepare to take full responsibility for any illnes I get from it. Im old enough to choose what I gonna put in my lungs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.