[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Decline of Europe - Birth Rates
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 1457342415281.jpg (57 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1457342415281.jpg
57 KB, 960x960
Why is your average Euro blissfully unaware of pitifully low birth rates in the EU? At the current rate, you'll have serious problems with retirement, culture, etc. Not to mention the Muslims in Europe reproducing at 3-4 times that of Native Europeans.

Are Euros autistic or something? Your birth rates have been cut in half in just 50 years.
>>
>>69333563
white children have been a minority in America for nearly a decade now
>>
File: 1457559307033.jpg (27 KB, 346x274) Image search: [Google]
1457559307033.jpg
27 KB, 346x274
>>69333669
If you don't count Hispanics (not the rape-baby Latinos) then you're right. Still doesn't change the fact that you're taking Ahmed's dick, Oliver.
>>
>>69333563
Well the toxic feminist, lgbt anti western cultural marxism going on, promotion of promiscuity all these things

secondly.. as if that doesn't make it hard enough to find someone that's not cucked.. it's expensive to have a child, so people focus more on working instead of establishing famlies

At the same time they spend billions on immigrants with 10 kids sitting on welfare never working a damn in their life.. so the europeans work hard to pay for other peoples kids whilst driving themselves extinct..

This could be solved easily with a fast recovery by state financial incentives for ONLY european people to have children.. and positive campaigns about this..

Meanwhile also removing welfare and every social financial program for every single migrant, they would then self deport after initial protest if they were unable to work to take care of themselves, which should be met by deaf ears..

It's a problem that still easily can be fixed.. But people on the left pretends it can't because they are in support of migrants more than european nations culture traditions and actual europeans.

TL;DR

Can easily be turned around with sound policies.
>>
>>69334501
(cont) The left are traitors to their own nations as usual, including by supporting migrants being brought in at huge financial cost, instead of incentivizing financially their own citizens to have more kids.. but what else is new?

And people are more and more starting to realize this and i don't think it will be that long before leftists start to vanish like a fart in the wind.. as it is becoming increasingly unpopular to be a leftist, since more and more are getting redpilled and realizing that not only are what they are promoting factually wrong, incorrect and without merit aswell as inherently self destructive, but a large portion of them are also completely delusional about it and lie or threaten people if they do not subscribe to the ideas their feverish minds put out.
>>
White birthrates in America aren't much better. The only reason America is above replacement is beaners. That's worse than having low birthrates.

The average IQ in California is 88. That will be America's average by 2050.
>>
>>69334907
http://www.prb.org/Publications/Articles/2009/fallingbirthrates.aspx

Further proving your point about people becoming more red pilled.

I know my countries natives won't be dying out. We have the highest birth rate, and the lowest death rate.
>>
>>69334501
That's what they're doing in Poland. They're giving money to ethnic polish families to have a child, and they keep increasing the pay for each child they have. If I can find the article, I'll link it to you.
>>
You have been sterilized. They've been feeding you with gmo shit for a while now.

Europe is lost and you know it. You are too pusified and weak to fight back anyway

gg
>>
>>69335892
Here http://www.churchmilitant.com/news/article/poland-paying-families-to-have-more-babies
>>
>>69335903
I just looked it up, and guys, he's right. Studies show gmos cause infertility
>>
>>69335903
This.

The Jews have been planning their revenge since 1945, and they're finally going to get it.

Europe is done. Western Civilization is done. The white race is done.

All we can hope for, as the sea of shitskins rises and a 1000-year dark age sets in, is that sooner or later another white race evolves and destroys the Jewish menace once and for all.
>>
>>69336130
Follow the link, there is hope, my burger friend
>>69335699
>>
>>69333563
The problem is most whites were brought up not to be leeches, and that if you can't afford something not to have one until you can.
Niggers and muzzies and shit are quite happy to keep popping them out at the expense of others.
We don't necessarily need to encourage white births so much as we do stop subsidising every fucker who can't into condoms
>>
>>69333563
>mfw Zach was probably a /pol/ shitposter who went straight
>>
>>69336744
Off topic, man, off topic
>>
>>69334501
cause feminists jews niggers liberalism and muslims
noty because white europeans are insecure pricks with limp dicks who spend their time watching anime and hating people on the internet
>>
Father of 29 childrens with a wife and two concubines
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXeooSTt9hc
Alpha as fuck, but I don't want to have to become a welfare leech.
>>
>>69336380

I'm considering a reversable vasectomy once my wife has my baby. If only mudshits did this
>>
>>69335699
http://ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/File:Total_fertility_rate,_1960%E2%80%932014_(live_births_per_woman)_YB16.png

2016 numbers

you're wrong France number 1
>>
File: 1459185783825.gif (493 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1459185783825.gif
493 KB, 500x375
>>69335903
You wish turkroach

No, gmo is generally not allowed in europe, it's US that has bigger problems with that.

And it's actually starting to turn around in some places.
>>
>>69337084
That's total fertility rate. I'm talking about birth rate per 1000 people. It's the highest birth rate per 1000, and the lowest death rate per 1000.
>>
>>69336914
This is a very recent thing with all this anti white bullshit hatred going on and promoting not having kids whilst migrants and non europeans have them in mass.. birthrates was not a problem before for europeans.. But ofcourse fags like you don't get that.
>>
>>69333563
Birth rates increase so countries can man factories and fight wars better. When both are handled by other countries and there's nothing left to do but finance, R&D, and other white color positions, there's no reason why the population can't shrink.

If you really think a country is going to not-fuck themselves into decline, you're stupid. Eventually, the state will step in or women will start competing for men and births will stabilize.
>>
Years of prosperity and never having to endure real hardships warps your idea of how shitty a human can be, so they assume everyone would just be nice and people would get along just fine
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.