[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Milo just call the guy a cocksucker by giving the international
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: MiloBJ.jpg (162 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
MiloBJ.jpg
162 KB, 1366x768
https://youtu.be/0OAnm0RpPkE?t=44s
>>
Just banter mate
>>
Milo is such a cutie
>>
Stop posting this faggot. He exemplifies why people hate gays the most, outside of religious reasons. He can't go one fucking article without talking about fucking dudes or being gay. You don't see straight men mention boning chicks in every article they write. Can't stand this faggot.
>>
>>69333504

no he's just coked up and running rampant

and it's amazing, he's dead-on with everything
>>
>>69333504
oooooooooooo ooooooooo absolute madman!!! i love this guy and ben shapiro!
>>
>>69333573
Ah stfu. I don't see you getting together a cogent right wing academic argument and risking ass blasts on national TV for fighting the good fight.
>>
>>69333504

he always looks like such a pretentious douche bag
>>
>>69333504
Why would anyone take being called a cock sucker by a cock sucker as an insult. My ex called me a cock sucker once and I just said Well you sucked my cock a bunch of times so you're just putting yourself down.
>>
>>69333504
Faggots are irrelevant in the eyes of evolution. No reproductive success equals no fitness. In a way, it helps the gene pool anyway.... Thoughts /pol?
>>
File: 1456548825654.png (329 KB, 996x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456548825654.png
329 KB, 996x1000
>>69333754
/Thread
>>
>>69333573
well its relevant atleast in the muslim argument friendo
>>
>>69333754
amazink bro, this is exactly right
>>
>>69334405
>Faggots are irrelevant in the eyes of evolution. No reproductive success equals no fitness. In a way, it helps the gene pool anyway.... Thoughts /pol?

That would be true if it only came down to genetics. There were hardly any gays until recently, now everyone is being brainwashed into being gay or trans. I mean look at those kids who tell their parents they are trans, do you really believe at their age they figured out their body chemistry? Do you think they actually understand the concept they are promoting? No they're dumb kids following a fad that is pushed on them.

Things don't have to propagate genetically, this is exactly what Dawkins was talking about regarding "memes." It's not like suddenly a quarter of the world's genes turned gay overnight, it's majority cultural.

The dangerous part is to believe any of this will just die out naturally.
>>
>>69333573
He's using his homosexuality as a shield against the privilege obsessed left.
>>
>>69335300

How hard is it to comprehend that one man can father children with more than one woman

Hypothetically 99% of men could be born gay and it would not affect the world's population growth

There have always been gays. Some men have been able to get it up just enough to pass on their legacy but their preference was not for females
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.