[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"hey anon, calling me a weak beta nu-male really made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: numale.jpg (63 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
numale.jpg
63 KB, 600x600
>"hey anon, calling me a weak beta nu-male really made me realize that you are spot on. How can I become more masculine?"

Well, /pol/? How would you help this lad?
>>
>>69333239
I'd tell him to do squats and eat oats
>>
>>69333239
Remove hipster glasses and shitty side part. Get /fit/
>>
are you expecting some comical replies that make it sound like /pol/ doesn't know what masculinity is?
>>
>>69333239
learn to box

nobody can get smacked in the face biweekly and still be a complete bitch
>>
>>69333239
Tell him to be an alpha male by going into a dive bar, finding the best-looking piece of single ass in the place, walk up to her, grab her ass tightly and ask "Is this seat taken, babe?"

That's how a fucking MAN does it.
>>
>>69333239
fishing
hunting
electronics "tinkering"
auto "tinkering"
certain sports
>>
>>69333513

That's how you give other men an excuse to beat your ass to impress women.

Retard
>>
masturbate to anime and post dank memes
>>
>>69333513
Hello, rural Mississippi.
>>
Just work out and eat more protein
>>
>>69333239
Going to assume he is vegan. Eating red meat helps build testosterone and increase sex drive thus giving him a more aggressive drive toward the things he wants to do.
>>
>>69333239
Lift. Stop eating like a faggot (eat steak, lamb, etc). Own guns.
>>
>>69333513
bretty risky m8 if you set the bar too high straight away the sucker would fall on his face and just give up

besides bars are overrated as shit
>>
>>69333548
>electronics "tinkering"
That is as nu male as it gets.

Whetever you like it or not, but the "the brain is the best muscle" paradigma is the basis for nu malism.
>>
>>69333239
Well friend, you're born that way. Hormonal changes in the womb and during puberty shaped you up the way you currently are.

That narrow jaw, that penicl neck, that poor eyesight and overall shitty bone structure just indicates you have poor health and aren't worth of passing your genetic stock.
All these characteristics made you the bitch you are by indicating to your mates they could bully you without repercussion.

The only supplement I could recommend is a heavy dose of lead through your paedomorphic skull.
>>
Call people cucks and post artefact-ridden jpeg's about holocaust denial.
>>
>>69333239
First step: figure it out for yourself. Dont let others lord over you.

Now fuck off.
>>
>>69333342

Fuck off /fit/ is a bunch of homosexual faggots
>>
>>69333239
I would tell Maynard he needs to get back in the studio and cut the next album.
>>
>>69333651
maybe you're right about that one
>>
File: 1439856874139.png (288 KB, 538x348) Image search: [Google]
1439856874139.png
288 KB, 538x348
>>69333239
Just keep taking him out for drinks and beating him up til he wants to stay down each night. Rinse and repeat til he can handle the bants.
>>
>>69333651

Why cant you be smart and jacked/strong?
>>
>>69333239
Just judging by the pic
>get rid of those glasses
Either get another non hipster style or lens
>get rid of that haircut
Buzzcut seems good to start with I guess
>get rid of this clothing
Stop wearing those slight sweatshirts like in the pic, I would say a normal t-shirt is ok to begin.

Beard is ok if 3-day beard, only grow it longer if it looks good on you, you take care of it and your job allows it.
>>
>>69333566
>That's how you give other men an excuse to beat your ass to impress women.
And that's how you give him an excuse to actually fight another man, making him a man in the process win/lose
>>
>>69333791
Because shitty education made kids believe they could either be good at sports or good at school, not both.
>>
Respect yourself
>>
1. start lifting
2. stop reading only leftist books
3. quit using tumblr
4. travel a lot, and don't only go to leftist hippie shit places
>>
>>69333720
did you see that interview
>What do you think you'll call your next album?
>100000 days
>>
Start punching him in the face
>>
>>69333838
>wanting cuck-kun to get beaten up without a chance to fight back
anon, we are teaching 'him' to be masculine not to be a masochist
>>
>>69333239
Embrace the fact that you're a white fuking male and never allow anyone to guilt you for being one. Also no more faggy glasses.
>>
>>69333239
>I know it is hard mate, but you would be miles ahead if you just stopped listening to what the progressives say. Don't let women boss you around, and most of all, don't complain about fucking everything. Try assimilating to bloke culture, and not being a giant faggot about everything like a special snowflake.
>>
>>69333791
Because being smart correlates with low test and being a little, angsty bitch.
>>
>>69334111
nice trips.

yeah, I forgot this faggot probably never even threw a punch in his life, probably never even balled his hand into a fist, so he would get killed.

Fuck it, I would just do this >>69333926
It's easier and more fun
>>
>>69333910
No lol but thats awesome. I think Maynard is a pretty objective redpilled dude.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD4Lhu7hcGM
>>
>>69333239
>all the High school kids above me acting tough and think that being an ass leads to manhood
Being a man is about knowing what you want and taking it. Sure. But that's not the point. The point is finding nobility within man. Only men have honor, the need to grow and become stronger. Train the mind (read. For the love of god read. Traditional literature and even traditionalist literature are essential), body (work out, please), and spirit (more tricky, either through psychedelic use, meditation, a focus on nature, or preferably a combination of the 3).
Above all, respect your elders, work with your peers, be a role model for the young, and now in history more than ever, free yourself from the shackles of popular media and the ongoing (ever rewritten) narrative that limits you. And for the love of God, defend the land your ancestors fought so hard for. It's all we have.
>>
Bend over
>>
>>69333239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iea2xmoOSRo
>>
Well first fo all he must recognize that his masculitnity is lost. He is probably a self-loathing cuck and he needs to change that.

You can attack this issue in a lot of ways.

>Physichal way

Start lifting, get a proper strenght programm and stick to it.
Do Martial Arts, I personally like /asp/ combo: Boxing/Kyokushinkai/Muay Thai + BJJ/Judo/Sambo
Stay out of bullshido gyms that gift belts.
Fix your diet: Stay out of anything that is processed in any way, the sugar jew and strogen-rich food.
Also no more Faggotcinos from Starbucks.

>Mind way

He needs to find good male role models to follow and read about. Also he must know at least 2 or 3 of this role models IRL.
Examples: His father(if he is a cuck problably not good example), his Martial Arts master, some good teacher, another family memeber and of course models that he doesn't know like Donald Trump, Patton etc.
Youtubers and e-celebs aren't forbidden but you know.
Also he needs to read non-bullshit and become more and more red-pilled. I am assuming he is so KEK he believes women and man are the same.

>Spiritual Way

He needs to find some activity that fullfill his spirit and give some meaning to his life.
Being some "gender studies major" only will fill his ass from cocks
Also he needs to start meditating, having faith or something that puts them not only in a materialistic level but in a spiritual level.
Separating the spirit from the body is a very western thing and it doesnt make sense at all. He needs to forge his spirit and energy like he will forge his muscles in the gym and his mind reading and listening.

The ersult of all of this is a well-adjusted, disciplined man who doesnt have fear to be who he is and he will be capable to lead at least a women or a son and start a happy, strong family.

If all of this fails just hang the cuck
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.