[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lefties should not have the right to vote >all trans people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1353113584290.gif (2 MB, 266x199) Image search: [Google]
1353113584290.gif
2 MB, 266x199
>lefties should not have the right to vote
>all trans people should be killed
>all faggots should be exterminated
>all SJWs should be silenced

>take away guns
MUH SECOND AMENDMENT
>silence rightwing ideas
MUH FREEDOM OF SPEECH

Tell me /pol/, why so hypocritical?
>>
>Belgium
Beheaded any infidels today Mohammed?
>>
>>69332594
fpbp
>>69332527
eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim
>>
>>69332594
>>69333228
>anyone who disagrees with me is a muslim
Whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo Just pointing out your hypocrisy
>>
>>69332527
>lefties should have no right to vote
No one ever said this. We all agree they are idiots, but no one here has ever suggested that we impede on there rights. We want to convert them into a higher form of thinking.
>all Trans people should be killed
No one likes attention whores.
>all faggots should be exterminated
Honestly can't argue with this. Though I think it's just people being facetious, I do see this around. Though this point has nothing to do with the hypocrisy you mentioned. Next time, be relevant.
>all SJW's should be silenced
Again, with the first point, no one has ever suggested to impeach on there rights, we only want to educate them. Because the majority, if not all of them are idiots.

>muh second amendment
That's a right that is being challenged. While I personally don't care for the second amendment, if I was losing my rights, I would want to resist it.
>muh freedom of speech
It isn't the silencing of right wing ideals as much as it is the silencing of a proper intellectual discourse. SJWs and the like encourage the status quo, when we should be advancing society. Regressing rather than progressing, much to the chagrin of anyone with more than 3 brain cells.
>>
File: 1450824471530.png (167 KB, 293x398) Image search: [Google]
1450824471530.png
167 KB, 293x398
>>69333523
See straya heres where you made a mistake. You responded to a bait thread with a reasonable and thought out argument

Heres a reply fit for this thread

No desu famalam
>>
>>69333922
As much as you want it to be, it's not a bait thread.
>>
>>69332527
It's not hypocritical if you're doing the right thing.
>>
>>69334154
But isn't the right thing something very individual for everyone?
>>
>>69333922
I like to be an example of what we should be, all praising to kek aside.

Too many liberals on pol in the last week, so I'm here to end the conversation concisely and with impunity. Provide any points that will either promote discussion, or win me a debate.

And being Australian, I know a bait thread when I see one. I just think idiocy shouldn't be met with apathy, instead it should be shot down immediately.
>>
A
FUCKING
NON-COUNTRY
>>
>>69334220
While the "right thing" is typically objective, between people and cultures, if we are talking about the greater good of an entire society here, it becomes pretty objective. Leftist ideals do not serve any greater purpose to society, and instead serve only to benefit the few individuals that "may" be oppressed. Typically, this oppression is carried out by the same people who cry they are being oppressed.

Here's an example: taxes. They are a relatively small price to pay for the benefits that they provide. Higher taxes means more money goes to the state, which is then used to fund improvements to the state. There is a balance however, too much taxes means the people can't afford necessities, and too little taxes means the state can't afford to fund its endeavours.

If leftist ideals are brought into the thought process of how taxes should be used, collected, or distributed, arbitrary and exceedingly specific categories are introduced to compensate for any perceived "oppressions" one may have. Reparations to blacks because they were slaves something like 100 years ago, even though no one In the current generation has ever experienced slavery.it all seems a little bullshit, don't you think?
>>
>>69334241
Youre gonna get burnt out very quickly doing that lad.
>>
>>69334785
I could go on for weeks. Burning out really isn't my thing.

Though burning kikes on the other hand...
>>
>>69332527
>>69333317

all of these things would be just fine if you stopped pretending we could live in a functional multicultural society
>>
>>69334535
this tbqh fami
>>
>>69332527
>all gun-owners should be executed
>all religious people should have their children taken away from them and reeducated
>all white females should be forcibly impregnated with black/brown babies

>State tries to pass a law that anyone with a dick needs to use the Men's Restroom
WAAAA! WAAAAAA! ANTI-TRANS HATE! MUH LGBTQ!

Why so hypocritical, progs?
>>
It's almost as if pol isn't one person.
Spooky.
>>
>>69335225
Do we need to get an exorcist or what?
>>
>>69333959
Then you must be a downie
>>
>>69332527
Pragmatism doesn't require any moral obligations of sorts. As long as the country is running fine no one should bother to subscribe to any moral or ideological dogmatism of any sorts.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.