[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would people use a black guy as the model for ads/posters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
Why would people use a black guy as the model for ads/posters of their all-white business in a country that's ~90% white?

Free current year points or are they just literal retards?
>>
>>69330212
they want to make their brand appeal to the female population
you see, white girls love black men
>>
>>69330212
Current year good boy points
>>
>>69330306
hello cuck-malay with the folder of interracial pics

i want to understand you a bit better, why do you care about black and white stuff when you're south east asian?
>>
>>69330212

All white women secretly want large black cock to ride. Black men have a confident way that no white man can match. You can get buff at the gym and make money but while your doing that some cool motha fuckin brotha is stickin it in your women. It is hard to swallow but I have accepted it. Dropped my wifes bull off this morning before heading to work. I know it seems beta but i feel progressive and feel like im adapting and surviving.
>>
i never buy anything if you are using blacks just because they are black.
>>
File: 1459017470740.jpg (103 KB, 540x475) Image search: [Google]
1459017470740.jpg
103 KB, 540x475
>>69330359
because black men are superior
all races should acknowledge this
>>
File: EjJopdb.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
EjJopdb.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>69330746
>>69330593
>>
>>69330593
XD
>>
>>69330593
Beta faggot
>>
File: 1336928771283.jpg (18 KB, 272x245) Image search: [Google]
1336928771283.jpg
18 KB, 272x245
>>69330746
Come child, i will show you the way of the white man
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonah_Falcon
>When Falcon was in fifth grade, his schoolmates saw his penis, which was eight inches long at that point, while he changed in a locker room stall. After this, his schoolmates treated Falcon with deference.
>>
>>69331203

>good looking wife at home waiting for me with dinnner every day
>beta

Pick one

She says he aint even that good of a fuc. which did ease my worries but I have since heard her comments about being sore and there was a used magnum with a goant load left. draped over my sink one time. They arent currently using protection anymore since he is confirmed clean.
>>
>>69330212

That is one ugly nignog.
>>
>>69330212
Free current year points, white guilt leading to pity buys, white whores leading to whore buys.
>>
>>69330212
>Why .... ?
Why do they use really tall models when most males are below 6' 6"?
>>
>>69332870
Probably because height is difficult to tell without reference, a tall skinny person is going to look even skinnier and the clothes might stretch because of the height which would tighten it to the skin.
>>
>>69330593
Hey Australia...you gonna be out of job soon.
>>
>>69330212
Literally all the ads here are of white people
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.