[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shocking racist attack on Victorian schoolgirls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/31217758/shocking-racist-attack-on-victorian-schoolgirls/

>/pol/ will defend this
>>
>>69329841
just a little light banter, fucken stuck up cunts aye
>>
>>69329841

I dont think its right to harass kids like this, but I dont think they should be in my country in the first place either.
>>
>>69331539
wait a sec, you think the story is true? why?
>>
>>69329841
No mention of what the attackers looked like. They weren't white. I think they were aboriginals
>>
>They were playing happily in the Norlane park when they were viciously attacked by a gang of ten youths
>"youths"

Coons gonna coon.
>>
>Victoria
Stopped reading
>>
>>69329841
Should've killed the sandniglets

Daily reminder there is nothing wrong in killing the children of your enemy
>>
File: loldeadmus.jpg (91 KB, 580x428) Image search: [Google]
loldeadmus.jpg
91 KB, 580x428
>>69332586

>coons attacking mudshits

They are good for something after all
>>
File: 1437455146808.jpg (2 MB, 2361x3372) Image search: [Google]
1437455146808.jpg
2 MB, 2361x3372
>child smashes her phone on accident
>comes up with a story she hears on tv and on the internet away day to get away with it
>>
>>69332363
Doubt they were aboriginal. The attack happened in Geelong, there are very few aboriginal people in Central Victoria.

Not overly sympathetic to the girls though. Firstly they should not be in Australia. Secondly they would likely fair far worse in their native Afghanistan.
>>
>>69329841
>https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/31217758/shocking-racist-attack-on-victorian-schoolgirls/
Yeah they just want to cover your women and live like its 700's Saudi Arabia in Australia. Why don't you just accept a radically different way of life and how it affects your children? The kids shouldn't have been violent. The parents shouldn't have egged them on. But I would be frustrated to if they let in people with such a different way of life from thousands of miles away who often come with an attitude of not assimilating and asking others to change to accommodate them. Even us American Jews mostly reformed out of inability to get Kosher meals outside of NYC and a few other select places.
>>
>>69329841

>force kids to wear religious garb as political statements
>be surprised if kids are bullied by koalaniggers

Typical Muslim MO.
>>
>>69329841
>go back to your country
>I'm going to fuck your mum

The next generation of legendary Aussie shitposters in the making
>>
>finally a parent showed up but was related to the attackers and started egging them on
>>
>>69335183
Good old Geelong
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.