[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-Jews should be forbidden from living in Israel, says Chief
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: innocent jew.png (330 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
innocent jew.png
330 KB, 640x360
he Rabbi said non-Jews who fail to live by the seven Noahide laws should be expelled to Saudi Arabia
>Israel’s Sephardic Chief Rabbi has sparked controversy after saying non-Jews should not be allowed to live in Israel unless they follow a set of Jewish laws.
>Rabbi Yitzhak Yosef said non-Jews who fail to live by the seven Noahide laws should be expelled to Saudi Arabia, The Times of Israel reports.
>Speaking in a sermon on Saturday, the Chief Rabbi said: “If our hands were firm, if we had the power to rule, then non-Jews must not live in Israel.”
>“If a gentile does not agree to take on the seven Noahide Laws, we should send him to Saudi Arabia.”
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/non-jews-should-be-forbidden-from-living-in-israel-says-chief-rabbi-yitzhak-yosef-a6957806.html
>>
What a bigot. Ever heard of multiculturalism?
>>
>>69329439
I agree with him, Israel should stay pure.
>>
>>69329439
I agree, that way a nuke would only kill the right targets
>>
File: 1458676153875.jpg (282 KB, 1691x1597) Image search: [Google]
1458676153875.jpg
282 KB, 1691x1597
>>69329642
>>
>>69329571
yes but not white countries. we did the holocaust
>>
Gas them all
>>
>>69329439
Sounds fine to me. Should get out of Europe as well.
>>
>>69329571
Jewish race ain't pure. Jew don't want to be half-Arabs, since that's the purest they can get, but they mix in every country of the world, then go to Israel and pretend they are there in unity with race and god, when actually they just leeching other Jews, blaming their ancestors Arabs.
>>
>>69329745
Does Slovenia have a large Jewish or Jesuit population?
>>
>>69329439
Even John Lennon's son criticized it
>>69329191
https://twitter.com/seanonolennon
>>
>>69329439

>Do not murder.
>Do not steal.
>Do not worship false gods.
>Do not be sexually immoral.
>Do not eat a limb removed from a live animal.
> Do not curse God.
>Set up courts and bring offenders to justice.

these are pretty reasonable T B H
>>
File: no.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
bad goys stay out of our greatest ally's backyard
>>
>>69329846
We have some that might occasionally get a Jewish feel, you knew that 5% Jewish genes that scream out of them when somebody might make an Jewish joke, to tell them apart you know they nevar forget.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.