[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did the Ku Klux Klan fall /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
I mean the 1920s KKK that had power in government and spread through the United States and into parts of Canada. What caused their downfall?
>>
>>69329070
The 1960s
>>
>>69329070
prohibition
>>
File: HunnyPotPooh.gif (36 KB, 250x179) Image search: [Google]
HunnyPotPooh.gif
36 KB, 250x179
>>69329070
FBI got tired of arresting other FBI agents
>>
so did the mafia you burger
what point are you trying to make
>>
>>69330531
>Being this stupid

Use your head leaf and maybe you'll get it in time.
>>
superman radio show had a guy join the klan, and report back with their secret rituals. the writers wrote it into the radio show for an ongoing story where superman fights the kkk

turns out, the secret rituals and titles are so retarded that, once they became widely known, people were ashamed to be associated with the klan.
>>
>>69329070
> Organisation literally founded on the right to lynch people
> Has trouble staying long term legitimate

Hmm, I wonder why?
>>
>>69330810
>turns out, the secret rituals and titles are so retarded that, once they became widely known, people were ashamed to be associated with the klan.

Same goes for the Freemasons, Rosicrucians, etc. It seems cool until you realize it's just a bunch of middle age guys LARPing.
>>
Liberal yids brainwashed their kids.
>>
>>69330683
no u explain like a retard then u call me stupid for not understanding the autism question you wrote
>>
testing
>>
>>69330810
Weren't their titles basically made up just to sound cool/intimidating? And they dressed up as ghosts originally just to frighten people, but it worked so well it became a real outfit.

I think the Klan may have just been a bunch of losers not going anywhere and suddenly they taped into some meme magic and it all went too far
>>
>>69331129
Originally lynching's were just a form of justice done when there wasn't a proper courthouse, and it happened indiscriminate of race. After the Civil War it got associated with being something done to blacks, and it kept that connotation through the Jim Crow era (i.e., the Klan's peak)
>>
File: 1457063584392.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
1457063584392.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>69331132
>bunch of losers not going anywhere

It was a bunch of normal whites trying to keep niggers from killing and raping everything in sight

they failed in the end
>>
>>69331049
Oh please forgive me leaf, let me dumb it down to your kindergarten reading level then.

How did ze coned shaped head guys lose power after having ze powerz and ze shitz.

Also you are equating the mafia (I assume something akin to the Italian Mafia) to the Ku Klux Klan. Sure, the KKK can be considered a mafia but the mafia still retains some power compared the the KKK which have fallen incredibly low since their height of power in the 1920s. You get the question now dumbass?
>>
making every other member a FBI agent
>>
File: 1456768638114.webm (2 MB, 362x640) Image search: [Google]
1456768638114.webm
2 MB, 362x640
>>69331216
>After the Civil War it got associated with being something done to blacks

Lynching was done to rapists and murderers

Blacks commit far more rape and murder than whites on average, even today, so it makes sense they got lynched more.
>>
>>69329070
>What caused their downfall?

They tried to double down and turn against Catholic whites and lost power in places like Missouri and Louisiana that have high percentages of Catholic Whites.

Harry Truman was in the KKK but resigned and turned back in his membership card and threw his hat (ha!) in with the Catholic Pendergast Machine which got him elected to the US House .
>>
Didn't the Klansman get disillusioned when it turned out their leaders were jewing them out of their money?

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/12/19/us/david-duke-pleads-guilty-to-tax-charge-and-fraud.html
>>
Ok now that I know the region ban isnt currently active

>>69329070
There are good documentaries on it on youtube.

The Klan has gone through three main periods, during the twenties it managed to get large because it was able to capatalise on the nativist sentiment and hostility to foreigners and Catholics. Understandably as that issue simmered down and race became more important it likewise dwindled.

As for the Third Klan is on the money >>69330396 the FBI systematically destroyed it and infiltrated it at the highest levels and blackmailed its leadership. This combined with corruption amoungst its increasingly sectarian leaders and changing mindsets lead to it collapsing after a brief but significant resurgence.
>>
The KKK is a fucking joke. Look at the titles of their leaders the answer is there. Anyone who disagrees is a fucking prick who has no idea of what he's taking about.

>Grand Wizard - national head of the Invisible Empire
>Grand Dragon - ruler over a state known as a "Realm."
>Grand Titan - ruler of a "Dominion" within a state or Congressional District.
>Grand Giant - head of a province or a county.
>Grand Cyclops - president or presiding officer of a meeting or "Den."
>Grand Magi - second officer in authority of the Den.
>Grand Monk - third officer in authority of the Den.
>Grand Turk - the marshal, executive officer to the Grand Cyclops, and master of ceremonies of the Den.
>Grand Sentinel - incharge of the Grand Guards
>Grand Guards also Lictors - guards, usually two, for the Den.

Grow up you white power fuck nuts. And this is a white trash boy talking.
>>
File: 1457048317980.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1457048317980.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>69331326
David Duke wasn't in the KKK in 2002
>>
>>69331132
Yeah that Grand Dragons and all kinds of funky and silly titles and rituals. For awhile it was like Freemasonry for hillbillies
>>
File: 1405615020329.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1405615020329.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>69331394
The titles were all jokes even back then

Every secret society around the turn of the century had dumb names for things. Just look at Skull and Bones or Freemasons.

The only thing the KKK was serious about was keeping niggers from killing everyone.
>>
>>69331544
>>69331400
savages
>>
>>69329070
DA
>>
>>69333705
JOOS
>>
their wives were mad for staying out too late
>>
>>69329070

Their entire image was based upon upholding the Constitution and Protestant Values

Halfway through the 1920s the leader got busted for raping a white woman, and their membership dropped from 5 million to 30,000
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.