[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do they want to become independent? Is it rational?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: indir.jpg (10 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
indir.jpg
10 KB, 205x246
Why do they want to become independent? Is it rational?
>>
>>69328080
Even France does not support them getting independence, they are embarrassing themselves.
>>
>>69328211
fRANCE DOES SUPPORT QUEBEC BUT THEY CAN T SAY IT BECAUSE KEK .
>>
I support Quebecois nationalism because I want Canada to balkanise
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 258x195
because canada is clearly evil.
>>
>>69328080
because we have an unique culture of pea soup and poutine.
>>
Only hipsters want to separate. They use it as a threat, just like north korea with their nukes. It means they want more beer.
>>
>>69328320
The Quebecois national party is leftist af though.
Think SNP.
>>
>>69328080
>>69328766
This. Quebec is doing very poorly economically. It isn't even close to feasible to break away. They have inane nationalism and pride that isn't very called for.
>>
>Why do they want to become independent?
Because everyone hates the evil Brit and the Anglo countries they spawned. They hate us 'cause they can't stand the thought of such a tiny island having had such a huge impact on the world, and think we punched way too far above our station and weight. So they resist us, they hate us, and want to apart from us.

>Is it rational?
No.
>>
>>69328211
We support them.
>>
>>69328766
>Only hipsters want to separate.
Why not just let the hipsters separate? And when I mean separate, I mean round them all up and send them all to the tundras to die.
>>
>>69328211
Do you poo on your history books pajeet?
>>
>>69330340
I don't know honestly. If it were up to me we would kill everyone who isn't british including you.
>>
>>69331452
You can try :)
>>
>>69331624
We will once we kill everyone else.
>>
>>69328942
To be fair, the bad economically situation is tightly tied to our shitty electoral system causing the only party that doesn't want to seperate to have a strong monopoly. By the way, every immigrants vote for them, thus ruining something once again. Basically, being part of Canada creates division, then create poor economic situations. Separatism is a rational economic choice.
>>
>>69332526
You are fucking retarded, everyone wants you to separate. Please leave for the love of god.
>>
>>69332780
We want to. Immigrants are keeping us from doing so. :)
>>
>>69332827
Oh but in every thread you brag about not having many immigrants :)

You guys are fucking down syndrome. We would all be grateful if you left.
>>
>>69328766
This is why the South is shit treating to leave cause there pussies
>>
>>69332934
We're the province with the most.
And they vote in block, thus monopolise the governement.
>>
File: 2000px-Flag_of_Acadia.svg.png (26 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Flag_of_Acadia.svg.png
26 KB, 2000x1333
Acadians are the only good French people from Canada.
>>
>>69332934
>>69333399
Also note our actual governement lnows that and keep increasing our yearly ammount of immigrants. We're being drowned, be happy.
>>
>>69333399
>>69333508
Stop samefagging the fuck out of me. Nobody gives a shit about you except when you are ultra annoying. You and ontario have been in the red since the 70's and do nothing except milk the federation.
>>
>>69328080
this will be becoming more common as time goes by. will be happening to usa too.

>Around 2030 the U.S. will be embroiled in a civil war after the break off of states into regional unions. One of the strongest and more prosperous unions will be the New England Region. Many of these regions will have their own currency and militias, especially after the bankrupting of the federal government by 2030.
>>
>>69333576
Not denying that, explaining why though.
>>
>>69333758
I don't know, liberals are fucking psychotic. Kill them fast.
>>
>>69333758
>>69333844
Allow me to samefag, if immigrants help the economy, why is the east so poor when they have literal fucktons of immigrants. It's because liberals are fucking stupid liars.
>>
>>69328855
All the more reason to support it. The national government of a Canada without Quebec becomes more conservative.
>>
>>69333898
Liberals are a plague, so are immigrants. We're in the same boat, even though we don't want to. So let's keep this civil and remove kebab.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.