[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does /pol/ prefer western or eastern women to be their gf/wi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: sluts.png (2 MB, 1061x871) Image search: [Google]
sluts.png
2 MB, 1061x871
Does /pol/ prefer western or eastern women to be their gf/wife?

http://strawpoll.me/7226039
>>
Western, I would like a woman that I can actually speak the same langauge with.
>>
>>69327413
You can teach English to asians you know
>>
>>69327526
Often their accents sound silly, I don't really want a wife that sounds like a first grader trying to pronounce english words, or god forbid danish words.
>>
Western, I like the girl I'm dating to not suicide bomb me.
>>
Neither.
I just wanted to live a happy life, but women are fucking stressful.

>b-but my white race we have to preserve it!

Then maybe you fucks should throw me a bone? I have never in my life been helped by another white person.
If you're being cutthroat and kicking people when they're down, don't be surprised that they give up and don't want to be on your team.
>>
>>69327848
Help yourself you fucking faggot. Only niggers and spics get handouts.
>>
Eastern European is best
>>
>>69327848
That's only because the merchant pits us against one another.
>>
>>69327901
Okay, I'll help myself by not wasting money on kids.

You cant preach collectivism in matters that suit you from one side of your mouth, and individualism in matters that suit you from the other side of your mouth.

>>69327998
So I guess the Jew just brainwashed every single white person, both left wing and right wing. Okay.

I'd like left wing domestic policy and right wing external policy. But we always get the options that are a wad of shit wrapped up in cheese.
Yeah, don't expect me to eat that.
>>
>>69328079
>You cant preach collectivism in matters that suit you from one side of your mouth, and individualism in matters that suit you from the other side of your mouth.
why not
>>
>>69328131
Because you're giving me the short end of the stick two times over.
Why are you expecting me to take such a shitty deal?
>>
>>69328079
I was joking. You kind of sound like a bitch though so I'm glad you're not passing on your genes.
>>
File: chink.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
chink.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>69327291

Eastern European is preferable, partly because I'm half Ukrainian. When it comes to appearance European in general is my favorite but many western women are useless whores these days but some are alright. Some middle eastern women are sexy, mainly Iranians but there is no way I would go out with a Muslim but of course not all of them are. Chinks then to have really good personalities, very obedient but I find almost none of them attractive with very few exceptions the gif is of one of the rare chinks I do enjoy. Brownies are pretty ugly but most of the people were I live are Indian so I have to make some exceptions.
>>
>>69327291
thats not an eastern women thats a fucking mudslime
>>
>>69328312
Don't really care what I sound like, I'm just being pragmatic.
Pretty sure Hitler wouldn't have asked soldiers to fight for him, then after they came back home wounded would call them bums and to help themselves.
>>
only a true cuck would bring in another poor soul in this world full of pain and suffering.

and all my ancestors were cucks for continuing this shitty "muh race" "muh legacy" bullshit.
>>
>>69328384
/thread
>>
>>69327291
Slavic.

And am Slavic.
>>
File: IMG-20160325-WA0005.jpg (110 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160325-WA0005.jpg
110 KB, 768x1024
Slav bitches are the best.
>>
>>69327291
>Blacks
Field labor race
>Arabs
Harsh terrain labor race
>Latins
Industrial labor race
>Slavs
Construction labor race
>Indians
Service labor race
>Asians
Competing master race, exterminate

Why would I even choose anything but white and fuck up my lineage?
>>
>>69327291
Eastern because if you don't blanda up you'll end up with half black children anyways
>>
>>69330579
Let me guess - you're teaching english?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.