[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This election is tearing us apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled picture.png (422 KB, 532x887) Image search: [Google]
Untitled picture.png
422 KB, 532x887
There's a divide growing between my closest freinds and I because of this fucking mess we call "Politics". on one side we have two bern victims and a LITERAL MEXICAN, and the rest of us (about 5) support trump.

and you know what, im so sick of these fucking people... im so sick of dealing with these left wing parasites that will never understand the concept that islam and illegal imigration is a negitive thing...

fuck em

thanks /pol/, you did this too me
>>
Kill them with a ice pick. Two less votes for bernie
>>
>>69327221
>french
Why do you care? You should be more concerned with discussing french politics instead of trying to ride the wave of nationalism that's coming out of the US.
>>
>>69327221
I have Red pilled my whole family about the evil nature of Islam and many other things
>>
>>69327320
>France
>>
>>69327450
>United states leads the world so people pay attention to whose running it.
>>
>>69327221
>im so sick of dealing with these left wing parasites that will never understand the concept that islam and illegal imigration is a negitive thing
>France
And yeah, I know >UK but still.
>>
>>69327649
This late at night everyone is an honorary American. Except Sweden, Sweden can fuck right off
>>
>>69327746
Sweden tries hard to be Muricas butt buddy.
>>
File: 1445915843057.jpg (61 KB, 404x345) Image search: [Google]
1445915843057.jpg
61 KB, 404x345
>>69327221
>eurocucks getting fucked by Mehmets so hard they think they live in USA
>>
>>69327450
nothing is happening in our politics right now, and with the election happening in November, USA politics is absolutely centre stage in world news.
>>
Pretty wild election, yeah.
People get so mad over politics these days.
>>
>>69327221

Chill. Assuming you have more interests in common with your friends than just politics, talk about something else you both have knowledge of. Like faggy french bumhole licking techniques
>>
>>69327221

> chatting in some gay group text

just play an mmo together if you are gonig to type at each other like a bunch of faggots
>>
File: hahaha dont worry about it.jpg (7 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hahaha dont worry about it.jpg
7 KB, 480x360
>>69327221
I'm not especially worried about this.
>>
>>69328000
>Complaining about gay group chat
>On 4chan
>>
>>69327450
>>69327649
>>69327730
>>69327863
>>69327976
>>69328000
American Here just chillin in france for a while,

thats why its important too us

for chirst sake we're all speaking english in the chat, cant you guys figure this stuff out
>>
>>69327221
America is a sick country.
Trump is the only medicine.
Medicine is never pleasant, but is necessary.
>>
>>69327221
That's why you don't talk about politics with anyone. Not friends. Not family. Not even your own wife. Kids, you go brainwash like hell and teach them to hide their power levels.

Just go find other friends that either share your political views or friends that won't talk about their views.

>thanks /pol/, you did this too me
No, friend. You did this to yourself. You freed yourself.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.