[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SWEDEN YES! PRIDESTAMPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: SwedenYes.jpg (96 KB, 858x429) Image search: [Google]
SwedenYes.jpg
96 KB, 858x429
Sweden contributes to the cuckery by implementing national rainbow stamps

http://www.metro.se/nyheter/har-ar-postens-nya-frimarke/EVHpcD!UefdWqCbHRPY/
>>
bump again
>>
Why do you want to inform us about this? Shouldn't it be something to be ashamed about?
Or has watching your nation crumble turned into a sport.
>>
bump again
>>
>>69327211
Your last sentence senpai.
>>
I hate gays
>>
>>69327695
I hate smelly cunts called Mohammed. Shit be upon him
>>
>>69327026

It's sad to see that Sweden Yes threads are so boring now swedes are reduced to prepping their own threads waiting for someone to berate them.

Your humiliation fetish just won't get sated today Sven.
>>
File: Swedish army.jpg (99 KB, 633x890) Image search: [Google]
Swedish army.jpg
99 KB, 633x890
>>69327026
The whole world knows you like homosexuals. Really. We get it. You are tolerant and open-inded. Sweden is famous for that.

Why are your elites so obsessed with virtue-signalling? Rainbow patches in the army, rainbow stamps, rainbow this and that, this will propably not end until the Swedish flag itself is replaced by the rainbow. The entire society is pro-gay(except immigrants lel), the entire world knows it. WHY oh WHY are they behaving as if there was some "fight" for gay rights in Sweden? What more do they want?
>>
>>69327026
I hope they put them on the postage for welfare checks to immigrants.
>>
>>69327211
Swedes get so much hate here so he's just trying to fit in with the rest of the polanons by hating his country as much as they do.
>>
>>69328308
is it like an arms race between the political parties? who can be the most progressive and edgy
>>
Summer Harvest Forever, Watermelon stamp, alternating with Black History Month stamps

worth the extra 43 cents for the lulz
>>
That's nothing. A year or two back Suomi released a Tom of Finland stamp.

If you don't know what that is be thankful, and DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT conduct an image search.
>>
>>69328308
You said it in your post. The immigrants need to get pozzed up too. Sweden is a testing ground to figure out how to turn the Muslim world degenerate so we can be one big happy degenerate world.
>>
Eid stamp and Fireworks forever is also a lulzy combo
>>
>>69328395
No chance in hell. Would be too offensive
>>
Anyone have that cartoon where ISIS meets the army of Western fags/sjws/degenerates, etc? going to be really amusing to watch them kill each other.
>>
The US has had the Whitehouse lit in rainbow colors with a family of niggers inside. Hard to say who is worse off.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.