[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got fired for racism and everything turned out fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 16
File: 1458271540728.jpg (33 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1458271540728.jpg
33 KB, 419x419
>working in software development
>crack jokes about minorities all the time
>it's a multi-national company so it's not just Finns here, many nordics/pajeets work here
>one of my team members complain about my jokes (he happens to be a Swede too), even though I joke about all races equally. He never minded the alcoholic, knife-wielding Finn jokes
>get called to supervisor's office, they want to let me go because of another complaint (most likely by the Swede)
>mad at first, but severance package includes 6 months of salary plus I got a good referral for a job in another company by my boss, starts the 17th of next month. all this because I'll go quietly and I've been a good worker
>browsing /pol/ in the office

I don't know, guys. You sort of make it out to be that in this SJW climate you get nailed to a cross if you say the wrong thing about minorities, but this is honestly the best thing that has happened to me in a long time. Hell, I'm even getting a raise. Only downside is that the new office is half a kilometer further away from my home.
>>
It's always the Swedes.

Always.
>>
>>69326363
its always anu
>>
>>69326282
Shit wouldn't slide that way in the USA.
>>
>>69326460
I thought you could legally fire people for their political views in the states?
>>
>>69326363

Never trust a Swede.
>>
>>69326282
Is his name Goldberg or something like that?
>>
>>69326460
it depends who you work for. Some companies didn't buy into this cuckgressivism
>>
The Swede sounds like a massive fagggot complaining about a fucking joke. Did he confront you before reporting you? What did he say?
>>
>>69326506
That's what I'm saying.
>>
>>69326282
WAS HE A JEW? PLEASE TELL ME POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN.
>>
>>69326282
where you working for Nokia or supercell?

The only two Finn companies that have any multinational relevance
>>
>>69326588
plz refer
>>
>>69326641
>Swede
>Jewish
Nah, they're just very very good goyim.
>>
>severance packages
I'm convinced these stopped being a thing in the 90's for the US.
Now if they want to fire you but don't have a good reason, they just give you 10x more work, increase expectations, and wear you down physically and emotionally until you either quit or come in 10 minutes late so they can fire you.
>>
>>69326542

Funny you should ask, it's Bergman. Even though it shouldn't be related to the Jewish -bergs in anyway, think berg means mountain in Swedish.
>>
>>69326626
Oh, thought you meant the other way.
>>
>>69326282
/finpol/ was right, it is always Swedes
>>
>>69326517
around swedes you won't succeed
>>
>>69326282
This could work either 2 ways in the USA. Some people who have no case and absolutely nothing to lose, try to drown companies in court or the company wins if they have credible evidence.

I was supposed to get fired for spitting on a nigger that almost killed someone on the job. They said it was assault, but I intimidated them by mentioning a well known lawyer and exposing some secrets.

The nigger I spit on actually got fired instead because he was going to make a big deal out of it. Too bad I had the upper hand lmfaox2.
>>
>>69326506
You can fire people for anything other than
>Race
>Nationality
>Genetic properties
>Disability status
>Religion
>And gender

And even then, if you want to fire someone for one of those you just need to find a different reason. If I don't let niggers and a nigger comes in a minute late I can send his ass right back out the door.

The problem then is lawsuits, which are expensive even if the person suing cannot adequately prove I fired him because he was a nigger so it's best to avoid this.
>>
File: 1454323415420.jpg (85 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1454323415420.jpg
85 KB, 600x450
>>69326282

Burn a quran in your bosses office and start heiling Hitler.
>>
>>69326698
Americans love licking the boot of their masters who drive bugattis and live in a house 50x larger an theirs.
>>
File: 1458944871409.jpg (162 KB, 1305x1272) Image search: [Google]
1458944871409.jpg
162 KB, 1305x1272
>>69326282

How did the firing go? Something like this?

>Sorry, Anon, but we have received to many complaints about you to just let this go.

>Don't get us wrong, you are a good employee. However, as of now, your term of employment here is Finnish'ed.
>>
>>69326645

You're on the money, but I'm not going to say which one.
>>
>>69326698
Not far off. We still get severance packages but it's a joke. Nothing to really live off of for more than a year of you're lucky.

I worked in the oilfield, saw men who worked there for 30 years, then tossed aside like trash. Then stupid fucks keep trying to tell me I'm lazy because I don't want to be a slave for the oilfield to be tossed aside like trash.

I worked in oilfield for 5 years and got laid off. These guys go in, get fired, get another job, bust ass, get fired, get another job, bust ass, get fired. I'm supposed to want that shit? Fuck that.
>>
>loud mouthed autist finn making everyone uncomfortable with his racist jokes at work
>not funny, just crude and vulgar, not professional at all
>dude, tone it down a bit
>share uncomfortable embarrassed looks with other workers
>finn is immune to social vibe (fetal alcohol damage & huffing gasoline in school years)
>ask them if I should talk to the manager
>they don't want to risk their jobs
>guess I'll man up and do it.

>This becomes Jormi's 2nd(!!) complaint and he gets fired
>finally we can all relax and have normal conversations in the lunch room

Finns everyone. The native nigger of Scandinavia.
>>
I fired three mormons that worked under me because they wouldn't apologize for Utahs betrayal of the god emperor

Sue me I don't give a fuck
>>
>>69326363
They're our masters after all
>>
>>69327067
Based employer plz hire.
>>
>>69327040
So basically you Swedes make a big deal out of nothing.

Fins actually sound fun. Swedes seem like really uptight and boring.
>>
>>69327040
here's your (bull)
>>
File: 6uxYBTc.jpg (99 KB, 620x894) Image search: [Google]
6uxYBTc.jpg
99 KB, 620x894
>>69326282
told one of my black employees that i believe when white people die we become angels and go to heaven and when black people fie they become bats and vultures and go to hell. Laugh and start calling her batgirl.

2 years later everyone is calling her batgirl. Not one fuck given.
>>
File: ZAKR8rz.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ZAKR8rz.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>69327067
FUCKING MORMONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>69327172
Finns are fun. I made Auschwitz jokes to this one Finnish chick who I found out was part jewish all summer at my job. She loved it.
>>
File: kek.png (284 KB, 627x533) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
284 KB, 627x533
>>69326702
Thats what he wants you to think.
pic related, coincidence?
>>
>>69327040
Fucking fggot swedecuck Jormi isnt even a name. You are the real enemy of europe
>>
>>69327253
I thought berg meant castle? Or is that burg?
>>
File: puuha 'piri' pete.jpg (92 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
puuha 'piri' pete.jpg
92 KB, 550x550
>>69326282
Try the video game development side, it's chock full of these bearded nu-males. A friend of mine works as a 3D modeler and he loves trolling these people, they just can't get rid of him because he's the best damn 3D guy in the company.

Meanwhile, I worked in the paper industry and everyone from floor employees to top management were cracking nigger jokes. One of my fellow managers said he'd make sure there would never be a single black or sand nigger working at the outfit as long as he was there. My boss' boss thought everyone who didn't smoke cigars was a pansy and constantly made sexist (as in real sexist, not what internet feminists understand as sexist) remarks about female employees.

The division ordered us to confiscate all the titty calendars from the production floor while the boy calendars were ignored, though. What you get when your company changes to Swedish ownership I guess.
>>
>>69327316
Its burg or borg
>>
>>69326506
you can fire people for violating sexual harassment and racial sensitivity rules

they will fuck you up the ass not to pay severance
>>
>>69327209
I told a black girl at my restaurant I wanted her to be my house nigga sex freak. I told her like it was a secret and she totally liked it. Lol.
>>
>>69326881
>aussie level shitposting
>>
>>69327316
berg = mountain
burg = castle
>>
>>69326645
>Tieto
>>
>>69326881
I can smell your autism trough the monitor
>>
>>69327250
Yea, I guess you'd be on the same IQ level.
>>
>>69327335
Billerud Korsnas?
>>
>>69326645
>The only two Finn companies that have any multinational relevance
Kone, nigga.
>>
>>69327040

None of the boys in my team would give negative feedback even anonymously, only thing I did receive was about a sandwich I accidentally ate less than a year ago. Except for one, but I know who it is.
>>
>>69327067
10/10

Would work for or conduct business with.
>>
>>69326282
>/pajeets
Fucking drown those subhuman parasites,I fucking hate gypsies and indians(same turds)

They are everywhere,ffs disgusting cockroaches,indians are like armpit stink,it always gets there

I can't believe even bipedal turds like indians are in Finland,how are you letting those retards in instead of yourselves or polish teams?

Indians are shit at anything regarding software,finance and customer service,they're obedient slaves who ask for low pays and the higher bosses are contempt with slaves whose fuck-ups must be fixed by actual people
>>
100% of all beggars in Sweden are from Romania
>>
>>69326702
Is it a cuck? Is it a plane?
DA DA DA DA!
It's BEEEERGMAAAAAN
*Oy vey heard in the distance getting louder as he flys by*
>>
>>69327679

Pajeets in this lot are actually all alright.
>>
>>69327766
>The world's vermin are moving to sweden from across the glove to fuck its corpse out of money,resources and shieeet
enjoy the shitskins,we're not taking them back
>>
>>69327316
Bjorn Borg = Bear Fortress
>>
Kek I notice this is the case too. Pajeets, Asians, Arabs, etc don't even get mad if you bust their balls, it's always some stupid fucking white person that gets their panties in a bunch over it. Black people are either cool with it or chimp out.
>>
What minorities? Mannet?
>>
>>69327679
What city are you from?
>>
>>69327847
You guys must suck balls in IT if you need inbred pashits to do your jobs
>>
>>69326282
Sounds like everyone likes you. Hope they bully that cuck out of work.
>>
>working with the eternal swede
disgusting
>>69327853
I saw a documentary from Bulgaria were apparently all the gypsies from a town had moved to this cuckshed of a nation.
And when the mayor was asked about how the town was then apparently 95% of all the crime had dropped and people were happier than ever there.
>>
>>69326282
Try this shit in sweden, germany, or the USA.

You WILL get nailed to a cross. You WILL be made an example of.
>>
>>69327679
I personally haven't had any problems with the poos here. Only rich ones come here and they have high class jobs and appreciate good education. I actually got lectured by this Indian guy once because I said I enjoy my blue collar job and wasn't interested in going to university.
>>
>>69326645
Microsoft?
>>
>>69326830
you should do this no matter what
>>
You've obviously been very lucky, it could of easily gone the other way and you might not have walked straight into another job.

Well done though anon.
>>
>>69327481
We're actually higher on IQ level than you. and Fennoswedes work at arab level in Finland :D
>>
File: 1453648182905.jpg (58 KB, 500x788) Image search: [Google]
1453648182905.jpg
58 KB, 500x788
>>69327679
Large Finnish software corps, such as Tieto, outsource their shit to India in huge magnitude. Because of that they get pajeets come to Finland for certain project that requires their presence. Their shit is worthless, they work quickly but the stuff they deliver requires a battalion's worth of Finnish programmers to fix it. Because the whole point of using poos is to save money for leadership bonuses, this means that instead of a battalion there are two regulars and a few interns assigned to fixing the poo code with a deadline of three days.

A friend of mine worked for Tieto and had a burn-out at the age of 25, he was unable to do anything but purely physical blue collar work for more than a year.
>>
File: swede.png (183 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
swede.png
183 KB, 549x653
>>69326282
vitun hurrit
>>
>>69326282
You were lucky to land back on your feet.

I have no doubt you would have went full anders had you not stumbled your way into that second job so soon. You absolutely were lucky to have a great boss spoke good on your behalf. Things could have easily went the opposite had the boss been a raging sjw, and in the majority of places now day, the boss is a raging sjw.

Just imagine the outcome then. Pure luck op. You played Russian roulette and ended up better then where you started. Don't get cocky. Never reveal your power level in person. Allow your co workers to see how red pilled you are but never go super sayin in the office. Please, I'm telling you this to help you.
>>
>>69328295
I doubt it if you only count ethnic swedes
>>
>>69326881

Ex-pat Aussie detected.
>>
>>69327481
Finns and Kiwis are both smart enough to not fill our country with Muds, not have a self-proclaimed 'feminist' government and not suck black cock for a living. Suicide is the best option for someone living where you do :DD
>>
>>69326517
Unless you're Somalian
>>
>>69328012

I've been to India and I know how bad they can be, but I've never met a single bad Indian here in Finland. Might have to do with the fact that all of them are proven, so we don't get just some half-ass code monkeys with fake degrees. Plus some have British ties.
>>
File: ulf.png (37 KB, 546x320) Image search: [Google]
ulf.png
37 KB, 546x320
>>69327040
turpa kiinni hurri ulf
>>
File: en voi hyvin 2.jpg (361 KB, 625x627) Image search: [Google]
en voi hyvin 2.jpg
361 KB, 625x627
>>69328466
>Finland
>not currently filling with Muds
>not having feminists having complete stranglehold of media and culture
>not having clubs in Helsinki made specifically for women looking for "anything but white"

I don't think you understand nigga.
>>
>>69328586

It's just bleed through from Sweden.
>>
>>69328586
>not having clubs in Helsinki made specifically for women looking for "anything but white"
Club Swagga ain't a club mate. It was an event that stopped happening due to not enough customers.
>>
>>69328539
Sorry I don't speak mongol, why don't you get a European language?
>>
>>69328586
Not to the same extent as Sweden. You can still fix it.
>>
>>69326363
Around Swedes never relax.
>>
>>69326881
Tasty and Tasteful? On /pol/?
>>
>>69328724

Give it two decades and Sweden will be in the Arabic language group, you shouldn't worry about us.
>>
>>69326282
MUH DICK is longer than half a Euro-mile. You're a lazy nigger.
>>
>>69326282
They probably just found some Pajet who pays for half the salary, or perhaps they found 2 such guys, this is the real reason, racism is just an excuse to let you go.
>>
>>69326460
Lol I work in a job that is physically intensive and everyone is racist as shit all the time. A Serbian/Australian orthodox priest who wants to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth and says nigger all the time. A conservative intellectual white guy like me who isn't outright racist but doesn't buy PC bullshit. A country boy who has a confederate flag on his truck and wallet and listens to Johnny Rebel, stereotypical redneck racist. An Argentinian lady and her Mexican daughter who refer to blacks as "Negros" and Asians of all ethnicites as "Chinos". My Boss of Italian decent who is racist towards everyone.

I love them all to death and they're wonderful people. They would never persecute or discriminate to someone's face, it's all political (except maybe the Serb, goddamn he hates Muslims).

Even at my old job I worked with a lot of Asians and boy did they hate blacks and Hispanics.

I've actually met very few people who aren't racist in some way. I love where I live
>>
I think everyone should understand that there is "funny racism" and then there is "literal racism".

"funny racism" are racist jokes that are funny, but everyone knows its a joke (ex: suicide bomber jokes)

"literal racism" is racism where you go around everywhere and call everyone suicide bombers.

Lets just make that distinction, /pol/
>>
>>69328398
Incorrect. Ants have much higher intelligence then a dog yet both lack self awareness and conscious cognition.

Both do not even comprehend the fact that they are alive. Much like a tree or flower.

Other then that you agree with my assertion so thanks for the support.
>>
>>69326881
My favorite post i've read all day and i've read some good ones. Thanks american brother. Maybe one day we shall take the crown from australia
>>
>>69327040
Only place where swecuck is allowed to go from his shed is work so he can make money for wifes holiday trips to africa. Somebody is joking around about niggers etc. With a blank stare in his eyes Sven imagines himself back to the shed where he eats ice cold ikea göttbullars and listens while Jamal pounds his wife.. Gets triggered
>>
File: waiting for nothing to end.jpg (16 KB, 236x326) Image search: [Google]
waiting for nothing to end.jpg
16 KB, 236x326
>boss asks me why i'm so quiet at meetings, i'm always making smalltalk but don't seem to have genuine friendships with my colleagues
>tell him its because i dont really share hobbies with anyone and have little common ground
>asks me what my hobbies are
>i'm an aquarist and some other stuff, but mention i follow politics
>obviously he knows nothing about aquariums so he starts to try to have a conversation with me about politics
>end up explaining to him that i am basically a nazi minus all the shit about jews (because IDGAF about jews and don't buy the conspiracy garbage) and gays (because i am one)
>he listens politely to my views and tells me that it's very interesting
>never tries to be my friend again
>i am allowed to be quiet and introverted and not make friends in peace since then
>>
File: 1458834674852.png (169 KB, 671x960) Image search: [Google]
1458834674852.png
169 KB, 671x960
>>69329138

>A Serbian/Australian orthodox priest who wants to wipe Muslims off the face of the earth and says nigger all the time
>Serbian/Australian hybrid

My God, the shitposting potential alone!
>>
>>69329138
Can confirm- It's the physical jobs where you find the most relaxed attitude to racism.

The Irish fight with the Africans
The Africans fight with Eastern Europeans
The Indians fight with the Filipinos
The Filipinos clearly take issue with us English but look at the floor whenever you interact with them.

The English are all incredibly polite to everyone's face, but will complain in private about how every other nationality is here for social benefits and free schooling for their children.

It's far more multicultural than any place I've worked before, and with the exception of one or two individuals (mainly an english guy, actually) I'd happily eat lunch with any of them.
>>
>>69328473
>Swedish
fixed that for you fampai
>>
>>69326282
In my country they execute you if you say anything bad about black people but shitting on Indian people is actually encouraged by the government.
>>
>>69326881
>Yes I have of gotten that evil racist fired
>I wonder if my muslim boyfriend will let me watch him rape my daughter tonight
>That would be Sweede
>>
File: 1454562704042.gif (2 MB, 300x233) Image search: [Google]
1454562704042.gif
2 MB, 300x233
>>69326881
>>
File: 1453834779010.jpg (9 KB, 327x324) Image search: [Google]
1453834779010.jpg
9 KB, 327x324
Wageslaves: The Thread
>>
>>69330633
AUSTRALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>69327589
how the fuck do you accidentally eat a sandwich? did you fall on it with your mouth or something?
>>
>>69326282
It's great that this worked out for you but you still have some responsibility here
Wait 6 months and hire a group of niggers to beat this cuck till he's in the hospital
remember, he was NOT trying to make this work out for you, he was trying to ruin your life so he could get some SJW good boy points
deserves a beat down
>>
Hi, I noticed a fair bit of racism in this forum and was wondering if you could all please tone it down and get back to a more understanding level of discourse. I understand you all have strong opinions so I would just ask you to kindly stop with the open racism in this forum. Politically incorrect is actually a discussion board that doesn't tolerate degenerate posts.
Thanks, Diesel.
>>
>>69331567

I accidentally ate someone else's sandwich. Ended up taking the wronged party to a lunch.

>>69331614

I don't know. I mean, he did try to wrong me, but I basically ended up on my feet with better shoes. It's hard to complain. Besides, I don't like to delegate dirty work to others, I'd rather gank him in a ski mask myself. Not that I'm declaring intent.
>>
>>69328012
t. gypsie

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/16/world/europe/16iht-migrants.4.20224539.html
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/11/business/worldbusiness/11factory.html
>>
>>69326282
>>crack jokes about minorities all the time

Seems like it's mostly whites who are really offended by "racism" or perhaps colleges brainwash more people than I thought.
>live in St. Louis
>work in blue collar shitholes
>white trash, blacks, mexicans and bosnians, some gays
>all drunk, drugged, degenerate ex-cons
>yell awful racist/sexist jokes and insults at each other all day long
>it's all fun and games
>fights break out sometimes but not simply because the other guy is black/brown/white

Racism and white guilt seem to be wholly jewish inventions for dividing and conquering.
>>
>>69332124
Lol I remember when the supervisor and I raided the fridge and ate someones desert. Best food is food stolen.
>>
>>69326282
>I was fired from my job because of a libcuck
>but I got lucky with my crumbs off the table because i found another job.
Cuck detected
>>
>>69327540
You forgot OTIS.
>>
>>69330390
Funny because if it weren't for the South Asian populace your country would be a hell on earth violent shithole like every other nigger country
>>
>>69332381

Plus 6 months of income, plus a raise in the other company. Also I was never technically fired, non-cuck status retained so pack up your knives and go.
>>
>>69326363
:c
>>
>>69332597
>non-cuck status retained
Sweet innocent Finland, how little you know
>>
I have 2 muslim coworkers and we eagerly curse the Jews. One of them teases me about supporting Trump, the other one is older and more sensible, both of them have been redpilled about Hillary.
>>
>>69332816
U
>>
>>69331748
>>69331748
How can we be racist, when races dont exist?

I take issue with your divisive and problematic implications, diesel. I hope you can learn to be more inclusive of those with opinions different to your own, and possibly do some self reflection and maturing.
>>
>>69328724
Why bother since neither is yours my dear Mohammed
>>
>>69329851
Quality shitpost
>>
>>69326594

A swede confronting someone? Did he take off his pants and crawl backwards towards you?
>>
File: 1456590048921.png (3 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1456590048921.png
3 MB, 3000x3000
>First page in swedish metro today

How to improve your sex life. it's two gay guys making out

>political discussion

It's a muslim describing how much harder her life is because she is muslim and how she should be given a free ride and how we are all privileged

>discussing refugees

They are an enrichment and we should ignore internal problems because syrians are suffering. We just don't understand their culture
>>
i've been sharing my wife with other co-workers

we all get along fine and i'm the best rated worker due to a promotion
>>
>>69326702
lots of berg*, *man in sweden
don't let that fool you, they are what you think they are, maybe not by heritage but by creed

well done finnbro, I would feel shame about the swecuck if I still felt like a swede
>>
>>69332124
>I don't like to delegate dirty work to others,
Good point, but he's an SJW, better for him if it's random violence by a group of shitskins
Thread replies: 125
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.