[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your neighbour was domestically abusing their wife, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: domestic-violence[1].jpg (138 KB, 656x403) Image search: [Google]
domestic-violence[1].jpg
138 KB, 656x403
If your neighbour was domestically abusing their wife, would you intervene or stay out of it? It seems here in Australia, everyone knows to stay the fuck out of each other's business, but in America, yanks are always sticking their jewnoses in everywhere.

I was in a hotel in america with my sister and we got into an argument, and like 3 different people knocked on the door to see if "everything was okay". Wtf this has never happened in Australia. What the fuck is wrong with you yanks?
>>
Save her, she'll reward you with sex.
>>
>>69324414

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRVNfczwgJE
>>
>>69324414
All depends where it happening if its inside the home then you shouldnt care. But if it happenng outside in the street. Then id say you should try n stop it.
>>
File: this_guy.jpg (25 KB, 400x266) Image search: [Google]
this_guy.jpg
25 KB, 400x266
>>69324414
>Not kicking the shit out of degenerate wifebeaters
>Arguing loud enough with your sister to annoy 3 different people
>>
maybe be less of a fucking peasant and stop shouting at midnight fucking cunt
>>
>>69325437
'Arguing with your sister' has a different meaning for Tasmanians.
>>
>>69324414
>scream bloody murder
>oh my goodness why are people concerned about the well being of others?!

Go back to your Emu Island
>>
Nope, women can get rekt. This is the society they spent decades degenerating to create and now they can sit in it and wonder why the sky is brown now.
>>
I'm a libertarian senpai. If you want to torture and rape your sister in the hotel room, it's none of my business. But if I can't sleep in my hotel room you can bet your ass I'll take the moral high ground and call the front desk and let the private sector handle it.
>>
every woman needs a good slap in the face sometimes.

protip is to punch them in the stomach so the bruises dont show.
>>
>>69324414
"A man who wishes to keep his arm will not place it between an arguing couple."
>>
I met some New Zeelanders (white) in Europe and they were the most arrogant and shitty people... even worse than average american
>>
>>69324414

I wouldn't give a shit
>>
>>69325633
kekitop
>>
>>69325633
kek
>>
>>69326043
>sandnigger
>not liking euro/anglos/westerners in general

color me sursprised
>>
I'll do my goddamn best to stay the fuck out of your business because I don't care about you in the slightest, but at a certain point there's a moral obligation to become involved. I hear you arguing over some stupid shit? Nah, not my problem. I hear what sounds like a physical confrontation? Hey, I don't know what's going on, not really my business. I hear someone screaming like they're about to die? Yeah I'll probably be calling the cops.

I'm not a very good example of your average American though, my attitude on social interaction aligns most with Finland.
>>
>domestically abusing

If they aren't doing it publicly, it's none of your business. If anyone should be intervening it should be the family or friends of these people rather than some random person who they barely know.

This should only be the case because they understand the situation rather than some random making up their own mind about what's going on.

>here in australia
>everyone knows how to stay out of each other's business

What the fuck are you talking about?

Australians are white knighting dipshits.
>>
>>69326043
can't handle the bantz
I met a pair of Swedish girls on vacation here.
They had the biggest black dude I've ever seen with them.

I also met a Swedish girl who was on a student exchange at my university.
>get her pregnant just before she goes back
>some sven is raising my semonspawn
>>
None of my business. People are fucked up.
>>
>>69324414
Depends. I'm not going to get in a fight because I see a guy slap a bitch. Given the state of women these days she probably earnt it.
>>
>>69324414
Basically you are criticizing Americans for having empathy?
>>
>>69326237
>aligns most with Finland
Stab first and ask questions later?
>>
>>69324414
Yeah, I'd punch her too!
>>
If their screaming at each other is keeping me up at night I call the cops if not I don't give a fuck.
>>
File: CONDUCTOR-WE-HAVE-A-PROBLEM.jpg (29 KB, 665x454) Image search: [Google]
CONDUCTOR-WE-HAVE-A-PROBLEM.jpg
29 KB, 665x454
>>69324414
>Australians literally shitpost so loudly and obnoxiously that they annoy other hotel guests
>>
>>69324414
>harassed by white knights

you told them to fuck off and slammed the door in their face right?
>>
>>69324414
It depends. If I see a nigga beating someone in such a way I think could cause serious harm I'd help, otherwise I wouldn't.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.