[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women don't like Trump. If women don't like Trump,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: megyn kelly.jpg (50 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
megyn kelly.jpg
50 KB, 900x506
Women don't like Trump.
If women don't like Trump, that indicates Trump is a failure of a male.
If Trump is a failure of a male, no man should support him.

Why should we support Trump when women, especially beautiful, intelligent women like Megyn Kelly, don't like him?
>>
I'd skull fuck her till she puked all over by balls.
>>
>>69323957
shlomo
>>
>>69323957
women who want to be men dont like donald trump.
>>
>>69323957
Cunts don't even like themselves or each other.
By your logic we should all be gay.
>>
>>69323957

Cunts don't like him because they're used to men be totally subservient and cucked for so long. It's going to take a good 10 year of machismo to put cunts back in line.
>>
>>69324022
fpbp
>>
How can he have more than 50% of the vote if no women vote for him?
>>
>>69324022
I'd be like Sweden and let her fuck a nigger while a jerk off to it.
>>
>>69324166
>Not gargling dog balls in your mouth at the same time
Amateur Swede desu
>>
File: 1458112431985.jpg (11 KB, 236x248) Image search: [Google]
1458112431985.jpg
11 KB, 236x248
>>69324166
>>69324235
>It's a /pol/ explains cuckoldry in vivid excruciating detail episode
>>
>>69323957
nigga wtf women are retarded who cares what they want
>>
>>69324065
This.

If a man had approached Donald (or any candidate for an office with previous assassination attempts) the way that reporter did, he'd be tazed and charged with a felony. Seeing his manager take heat for this made me say 'fuck this gay earth'
>>
>>69323957
Its the opposite many Women are easily manipulated, weak and feeble minded (this is why they have a harder time being actual single for long stretches..) they believe the mainstream media much more than men.
>>
>>69323957
If women don't like him it doesn't indicate anything.
>>
>>69323957
>three wives, 5 children, 8 grandchildren
>failure as an anything

>b-b-but rosie odonnel and that fox news bitch!
>>
>>69323957
fucking click baits with no polls to back up
>>
Megyn Kelly is a talking head, and signed a contract to give morons the sexy eyes on Fox news to tow the network narrative.

Women are all over Trump rallies, and they're closer to what you'd figure a woman to be. I know many who will be voting for him. The only people against him are damaged, boisterous, tattooed obese lumberjacks and prollem glasses gender studies majors who haven't yet been given a proper dicking by an intelligent man.
>>
Because women suck at politics
>>
>>69324752
>three wives
Two failed marriages and now he's with a foreign fuckdoll of a woman who couldn't compare to a strong, opinionated woman (what Trump fears most!) like Megyn Kelly.
>>
>>69323957
Donald Trump has billions of dollars and 5 children with three different women. He is a financial and evolutionary success. Women do like him.

The women who don't like him are intimidated him because he marries supermodels and then trades them in for a new one when they get old. They are intimidated by this behavior because if supermodels only get to temporarily ride the Trump Train, they know that their doughy asses have no chance. So they get mad and eat cheesecake washed down with Franzia to comfort themselves, then they go and vote for losers whose wives they can feel superior to or at least equal.
>>
>one or a few women don't like someone
>that means that all women don't like that someone

Eat shit and die.
>>
>>69325100
How many languages does Megyn Kelly speak?
>>
>Involving women's opinions in government of a country
This is a joke right?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.