[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teachers and social workers in Malmo are quitting their jobs.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: malmoe.jpg (263 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
malmoe.jpg
263 KB, 1280x960
Teachers and social workers in Malmo are quitting their jobs.

20.6% of social workers and 14,8% of teachers in primary school quit their jobs in 2015.
This comes at a time when Malmo needs thousands more workers to handle the refugee crisis.

In 2013 (before the refugee crisis) 57.5% of the population in Malmo had an immigrant background.

Without the government throwing money at Malmo, the city would have been bankrupt a long time ago.
>>
KILL THEM ALL
>>
>>69323771
What a suprise liberals that produced this shit thanks to having NO clue about islam are now running scared kek Fucking useful idiots
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
>>
>>69323771
This picture..
fuck FUCK
>>
>>69323771
What's a Malmö?
>>
>>69323771
Omg! stop being such a racismus!!!
what they don't provide through tax income they provide through cultural enrichment which us scandinavians are desperate for.

Why don't you try converting for a week and see how wonderfull Islam can be? (:
>>
>>69323771
Tell me about female Muslims. Why do they wear the Hijab? If they pull it off, do they die?
>>
>>69324035
>fuck FUCK

That's what I said too...
It's a picture from Malmö and it really shows how the future will look like...
>>
File: Netanyahu.jpg (80 KB, 1368x1027) Image search: [Google]
Netanyahu.jpg
80 KB, 1368x1027
for some reason I don't shed a tear
>>
>>69324132
It's an Interracial Breeding Ground
>>
I want to turn back time.

It's funny tho, our formed PM told swedes to stop whining about refugees because "our christmas trees aren't burning" and there werent any bombs dropping or some shit. It's true, we don't have civil war yet, just burned out social workers, nurses, psychologists etc.
>>
>>69324132
Swedish Detroit. Used to be wealthy industrial city. Industries left and now it's the most culturally enriched city in sweden with burning cars illuminating the night
>>
>>69324433
It's like looking into the crystal ball of Europas future
>>
>>69324407
never thought about that but the fatigue will surely be too much for most people to facilitate these islamic fucks

teachers will quit, translators will quit, social workers will quit, there will be nobody left to actually deal with them
>>
>>69323771
Source?
>>
>>69323960
holy shit that video
>>
>>69324407

May i ask if this is something swedes want? You guys haven't been at war for a very long time. Is this something that swedes want to happen subconsciously? Maybe you need a war because life is so boring without it? some remnants from the viking era perhaps? because if you only look at the actions and forget what is said, surely this is the result? civil war
>>
>>69324407

Was that the guy who said he had been flying over Sweden multiple times and had seen that you had lots of space for immigrants?

What a stupid thing to say...
>>
>>69324320
>Bibisitter
Goddamnit bibi, you're so fucking silly. He should be a comedian.
>>
>>69323771
>average brown women all have strollers
>average white women are single feminist sluts on their way to becoming crazy cat ladies
This is pretty fucked up.

I'm not even taking a stab at white women in particular here because I'm well aware that there are nearly as many nu-males as these white sluts.
>>
>57.5% of the population in Malmo had an immigrant background.

That can't be true as I just recently heard it was gonna reach the 50% mark soon. Prove it or I call BS.
>>
>>69324742
stats are cooked to be lower than they actually are and I would think this would be more intense in sweden
>>
>>69324742
>going to hit 50% soon
I'm having a harder time believing it's not already 80%
>>
>>69324742

57.5% is in the age group 0-44 years.
It's far worse if you only include 0-25 years...
>>
>>69324638
That was our former PM. One of the greatest and most shameless globalist stooges this world has ever seen. He's a fucking psychopath.

Our current PM is just an incompetent idiot wearing clown shoes.
>>
File: 1434993069057.jpg (236 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434993069057.jpg
236 KB, 900x900
>>69324320
That's a comfy Bibi.
>>
>>69323771

These creatures are fucking groce, I think I prefer letterbox type outfits if this is what I have to see.

No offence.
>>
Why are muslim women so fucking ugly?

They're like women who support trump. Mostly old washed up hags trying to compensate for how worthless they are by offering utter subservience by actually pretending to believe in traditional gender roles

What a bunch of nasty worthless cunts
>>
>>69324852

So you intentionally left out certain age groups in order to cook the statistics?

Why? It hardly makes a difference anyway, if a left winger would notice it would simply take power from our argument. Why lie over some few percentages?
>>
>>69324265
It would be extremely haram.
>>
>>69324852
>57.5% is in the age group 0-44 years.
>It's far worse if you only include 0-25 years...

Also, even a Somalian muslim will be counted as 'native swede' in these statistics if they are second generation immigrants.

We can only use our imagination to realize the true numbers.
>>
>>69324698
Make no mistake that the most dangerous weapon against us right now is our own "people" who refuse to have kids and actively work against those who do.

It's a fact that since the feminist movement began women have become less happy. There are studies about this showing that the more successful a woman is in her career, the unhappier she is.

Meanwhile we have millions of immigrants who still follow traditional gender roles like the rest of the planet and are just waiting out our extinction.
>>
>>69324965
Underrated post
>>
>>69324971

That's not true and there are very few non european immigrants that are second generation even if it was the case. By immigrant background you are counted if you are first generation or second generation immigrants(ie. one of your parent is immigrant).
>>
File: 1458614256196.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1458614256196.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>69324433
>>69324487

:(
>>
File: image.png (122 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
image.png
122 KB, 340x340
>>69324265
>If they pull it off, do they die?
>>
>>69324433

It was never really "wealthy". Today it's not really like Detroit, alot of Malmö is quite decent. One should remember it is the most segregated city in Northern Europe. Alot of parts of the city are gentrified and I quite like Malmö as a city to go to pubs or restaurants in. Malmös bad areas are quite concentrated, I preffer Malmö to Stockholm and Göteborg. Skåne people aren't total autists either so they wont just submit to shitty foreigners.
>>
File: bee-vs-wasp-1a.jpg (16 KB, 400x261) Image search: [Google]
bee-vs-wasp-1a.jpg
16 KB, 400x261
>>69324265

tfw you realise Islamic women are like bees and when you take their burka their guts fall out olol
>>
>>69324433
>t. Someone who's never been to Malmö
>>
>>69323771
They aren't stimulating economies like the politicians say.

THEY ARE DESTROYING THEM.

Remoove Kebab and Deus Vult Europe. We are waiting for you fuckers to spark civil war and all you do is shit post on pol.
>>
>>69325277

Fellow Skåning here who visits Malmö and Rosengård regularly. I agree with my fellow Swede.
>>
Frightening how many carriages and future snackbars in that pic OP.
>>
>>69325277
I don't know about that. Certain parts of Malmö are pretty fucked like Rosengård. Its only a matter of time before more and more Swedes start moving out of other areas. Yes further out from there in other parts of Skåne things are different but eventually no native Swedes will want to live in Malmö. You can deny this is happening but I have seen it with my own eyes. I have lived in Malmö.
>>
Usually I give the swedes a lot of shit, but I won't wish this on even our oldest frenemy.
>>
>>69323960
Jesus Fucking Christ. This is quite inflammatory. Are Muslim people just evil?
>>
Lol europe is FUUUUUUCKED
>>
>>69325768
>Are Muslim people just evil?

The better question is
>Are all Semites evil?
>>
I used to have a friend from Helsingborg and she told me all the southern cities are shitholes. This was like 5 years ago and she was bitching about immigrants then so I can only imagine how she feels now.
>>
>>69325836
>>69325866
So when do we liberate europe again?
>>
File: 123.jpg (63 KB, 620x546) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
63 KB, 620x546
you know about the babysitter from Russia?
>>
>>69326062
Testing, senpai
>>
>>69326062
She was just giving the kid a haircut and got carried away, #notallmuslims
>>
>>69325763

I am not denying it is happening. But you are wrong in saying it will happen to all of Malmö. The swedish areas are not getting more immigrants there anymore. Malmö is already filled up. If anything the trend in Malmö is towards gentrification. You have to remember that Malmö has alot of white danes as immigrants aswell(largest group actually). I think immigrants will continue filling the neighbourhoods they already had and newly built areas but that the already swedish areas will stay swedish and the ones in the process of gentrification will ofcourse continue being gentrified.

The area just around Malmö with the exception of Arlöv is full of white flighters from Malmö that nowadays chase out immigrants who come there.

Ofcourse this is all really dependent on continued immigration and other policies, but immigration has gone down to a trickle since January border controlls went up so I do think that points towards my view being the more likely one.
>>
>>69326062
Pretty shitty babysitter desu, she seems to have lost most of the child.
>>
>>69325866

Lund is still good and if you whine about Helsingborg you are quite sensitive, they only have some areas that are immigrant and they are quite a rich and wealthy pictoresque coastal town. If you walk around the central parts it is like 95%+ white in the summer. Helsingborg is very nationalist and conservative so politically I sure wouldn't mind it.
>>
>>6932644
>>69326151
Are you kidding me funnier Russian anon
>>
>>69326539
Lol
>>
>>69323771
How long until Malmo is the next Molenbeek?
>>
>>69326633

For some reason Malmö sandniggers always preffered being drug dealer ganster lowlifes instead of jihadis. The Malmö mosque supposedly adheres to some less violent form of Islam aswell so never really been the problem in Malmö. However the crime is out of controll.
>>
>>69326357
I hope it doesn't get completely fucked because it is actually a nice city for the most part. I know it gets a rough time on /pol/ but I bet most of the people who actually bash it are only doing so based on numbers and statistics they have got off the internet. Not on the basis of having been there or met the people especially the native Swedes that live there.
>>
>>69323771
Now I realise I shouldn't feel bad for my city where gypsies make 5% of population.

Also, how do you imagine Sweden in 80 years?

>>69324742
I think newborns born from Ethiopian parents count as natives in those censuses, so we can do but estimate the value... Here half-breed gypsies do not count as "Roma", but everybody sees their swarthy tone, hollow eyes and Indian appearance, even if they deny it.
>>
>>69326633
>>69326750
Molenbeek is smaller, Malmo muslims are too busy grenading each other
>>
>>69326062
>babyshitter
>>
>>69324320
lol
all jewish holidays summed up in one sentence:
"they tried to exterminate us, we won, let's have a good meal"
>>
>>69326062
I have seen that on /int/ 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>69324626

This might be it. Sweden hasn't been in proper war for, what is it, 300 years? No wonder they grew up as feminine, conflict-avoiding and over emphatic wankers. Deep inside they long for conflict that would erase the pussification of their people.

Maybe its just swedens fate to be the bad example.
>>
>>69326357
>full of white flighters from Malmö that nowadays chase out immigrants who come there.
soon racewar
>>
>>69324515
>there will be nobody left to actually deal with them
police
police has always been a refuge (pun intended) for the far-right
military, also

just wait till you see a new Swedish national sport - can you break Achmed's leg with one baton hit?
>>
File: Spurdo rambo.png (518 KB, 797x530) Image search: [Google]
Spurdo rambo.png
518 KB, 797x530
Say, in 30 years, if we Finns invaded Sweden with the intent of purging the shitskins, would the Swedes welcome us as liberators, or join forces with their Mudslime overlords?
>>
>>69323771
> In islam women are subjugated and must obey their husbands
> All these women are fat
> Men generally hate their wives to be fat

Something doesn't add up here
>>
>>69325185
Dude, you actually live there?
>>
>>69324487
lol nope
you guys will be the harrowing warning
the rest of Europe would wake up and do some good old Endlösung

meanwhile, sucks to be you
oh well
someone had to jump on that grenade
we will remember y'all
>>
>>69323771
>20.6% of social workers and 14,8% of teachers in primary school quit their jobs in 2015.
this is what you get for letting 40 year old male immigrants into grade school
>>
>>69324552
yeah, no matches in Google for pieces of text
>>
File: 1444334904432.jpg (104 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1444334904432.jpg
104 KB, 300x450
>>69326992
it's more like:
these faggots supports the muslims
taste of their own medicine
>>
>>69327200

>Implying there'll be any Swedes left in Sweden in 30 years

The smart ones will already be in Finland, the dumb ones will be dead.
>>
>>69327088
we got St. Petersburg out of that last skirmish
what shall this new one bring us?
>>
Why do they always look so scruffy?
>>
>>69327358
Even better.
We could launch a reclamation crusade, purge all the shitskins, and resettle Sweden with non cucked Swedish diaspora who would owe their lives to us.
>>
I'm working in Malmö and, sure, the number of culture enriching individuals is higher than average, but it's really not full out planet of the apes as you people make it out to be.

Just stay out of the ghetto and you'll be fine.

Any similarly sized city in the US is much, much worse.
>>
>>69326937

They preffer making drug money. Malmö is the gateway city for drugs coming into Sweden. You can see these gangsters cruising around in their luxury cars.
>>
File: Fingolia6.png (456 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Fingolia6.png
456 KB, 640x360
>>69327200
>Say, in 30 years
do it now

for the Khan!
>>
>>69327504

>Any similarly sized city in the US is much, much worse.

That's complete BS, yeah maybe a southern city or for that matter most with a significant portion of dindus but if you have to go to Philadelphia, Detroit or Boston to find american cities worse then Malmö it is pretty bad already desu senpai.

I can guarantee you a city of Malmös size in the midwest is 100x times safer and the police 1000z times more competent. USA is not planet of the apes and is a very diverse country. Remember that Malmö by american standards is a small town. Many american towns of that size probably has almost no crime.
>>
>>69327200

I'd gladly accept your help, but then I would kick you out and proclaim independence.
>>
>>69326478
>Helsinborg
>Nationalist and consevative
Choose one
Helsinki is probably the most liberal cuck city in Finland, its like Sweden
>>
>>69327656
Can't just yet.
Our population is not yet fully awake, and ready to rise to the challenge.
Soon however. The fire is rising fast. It will probably take few years at this rate for our population to get terminally sick of the shit our government is doing, giving an opportunity for a paradigm shift in our politics towards ultra nationalism. After that, it takes a decade or two to purge all our traitorous leftists, and shitskins out of or nation, and only after that, we can start dealing with Sweden.
>>
>>69327336
yeah, I mean, just reminded me
an old Jewish guy, looking at the corpse of yet another foe, chewing his popcorn
>>
Why are there so many immigrants in Malmö, compared to other big cities?
>>
LOL Holy shit, get your fucking shit together europe, your killing me here.
>>
>>69327504
"Muslim Population in Sweden and Denmark Doubled in 14 Years"
and it's from 2012
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/muslim-population-in-sweden-and-denmark-doubled-in-14-years/
>>
>>69323771
How come that Muslim women are ALWAYS fat? As soon as they hit a certain age there is no exception anymore, if they are 35+ and wear a head rag it is also guaranteed that they are fat.
>>
>>69327656
hey, just like the good old times! Sack of Baghdad by Mongols ended the Muslim Golden age
>>
>>69327375
We'll give you Gotland if you purge Sweden of gommies and mudslimes. Stalin style baby
>>
>>69327504
Except we can defend ourselves while you get arrested for trying to stop the rape of your wife
>>
>>69327913

>Said Pajeet, after finishing his traditional Canadian wonton soup
>>
>>69327968
Thanks! We shall discuss your offer with Vladimir Vladimirovich during our next meeting.
>>
>>69327826
>Sweden

top kek fun pun, but Helsingborg in Sweden is a small coastal city not the cosmopolitan capital I used to work with SD and I am telling you in no city of that size did we have such a following. In protests were we got maybe 20-30 from other cities that size(this was a long journey so only hardcore members came) 200 people came from helsinborg. SD support there is massive and when we walked around there handing out flyers with party leaders it was like walking with brad pitt or something. People came up taking photographs, askring for autographs. giving us thumbs up and telling us "you have our vote", "you are heroes". I did use to envy the helsingborg SD members. My town was a student city so full of faggy left wing hipsers. Although to be fair by now alot of people are redpilled here aswell.
>>
>>69328061
Whatever you say hans, most of your countries are the size of our cities.
>>
>>69327375
You got half the bloody country, but at this point I'm starting to regret not losing the whole thing and just becoming a part of Russia.

I sure as hell would rather get culturally enriched by Slavs than by arabic mudslime scum.
>>
>>69327912
yeah
well
you see
there was this secret meeting of mayors
and Malmo's drew the short straw
>>
>>69328129
mistook helsingborg for helsinki
fukken swedes and your language
>>
>>69328188

Stop being such a cuck, russians are still basically orcs and scum, arabs being worse doesn't make them better.. We can still hate both.
>>
We need to find these quitters and their before and after posts/feelings on rapefugees/immigrants.
The more the better, the more extreme the better.
>>
>>69328129
>My town was a student city so full of faggy left wing hipsers.

I'm guessing your town is Lund then
>>
>>69328184

Of course your cities are huge, gotta have space for all those DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>69327504
>Just stay out of the ghetto and you'll be fine.
This delusion
>>
File: distance.png (55 KB, 528x1525) Image search: [Google]
distance.png
55 KB, 528x1525
Sweden is so fucked. Let's hope Finland doesn't end up the same.
>>
>>69323960
Underrated post.
>>
>>69328188
>I sure as hell would rather get culturally enriched by Slavs than by arabic mudslime scum.
I'm sure we can arrange something. You got any young pretty blonde acquaintances?

>>69328250
you heard what people want
>>69328188
>>69327968
I mean, come on. Would you rather be building space rockets, or picking up camel dung for the campfire?
>>
>>69327763
~300k people is not even a city in America, I lived in a city of about that size right on the border of Mexico that had lower crime than Malmo, of course, it being Arizona, you can concealed carry a pistol without a license. Additionaly SBR, SBS, Suppressors, and Full Auto are all legal with the correct licensing.
>>
>>69325185

>cuck islands
>>
>>69327912
Malmö boomed during the industrialization, but after it petered out and some of the major industries starting to scale down, move to asia, or just stop, the city began to decline.

Opening up for immigration was a desperate measure to reverse the trend, and it did succeed in bringing growth, both economically and in terms of population.

However, it's also lead to huge cultural, linguistic, and economic segregation, violence, unemployment, skyrocketing social costs, several areas where the police aren't able to uphold law and order, complete failure of the schooling system, and just a general failure of the city to function as it should. Those people who are integral to keeping the city running at all are fleeing the effects of multiculturalism and an unsustainable population.
>>
Ive been to Malmo, nice buidlings and stuff, but I literally saw now one oug on the streets. Was almost like a ghost town. Must've been a lucky day I guess.
>>
>>69327862
well, you're right about our holidays...
personally, I hate the europeans only because of their support for the muslims.
>>
>>69328074
>then this is actually real and swedish anon will be held on to his promise

you fucked up sweden, you make promises too lightly
>>
>>69328515
Malmö is also a pretty densely populated city, I'm sure the city in which you lived was surrounded by a whole lot of nothing. If you place several different animal species in a small cage you get violence pretty fast. If it's in a large open area, only the occassional skirmish erupts
>>
>>69328193

Nah it's because if you travel to Sweden Malmö is probably your first stop on the way to anywhere else in Sweden. This is because of geographically, it is right on the border to the continent. The weather is also the best being on part with northern Germany instead of frozen wasteland that is completely pitch black dark half of the year.
>>
>>69324626

Swedes don't want this to happen, but mother nature does. Or mother sociology.

Too much peace = diminished role of men = a feminine government = wilful blindness to the risks of auslanders
>>
File: 1458842979585.jpg (21 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1458842979585.jpg
21 KB, 412x351
>>69323960
>mfw everyone in Lebanon has a bombshelter and I dont
>>
>>69328535
Interesting. I guess they should have tried to get immigrants from Eastern Europe instead of Middle East.
>>
Look i don't want to be an Asshole to the swedes that post here but ethnic Swedes are leaving their country at a rate not seen since the 1800's

The only ones moving to Sweden are the fucking refugees.your demographics are shot to shit and this was all by design so the left could never be challenged politically again.
>>
If only we could name and shame the libtard fuckholes running from their diverse mess so they'd be harassed as "racists" wherever they escape to.
>>
>>69328574
hey, fair is fair! We shall even hold a referendum!
>>
>>69325277
Detroit still has nice areas where no nogs are allowed as well.
Malmö's pretty fucking bad, face it.
>>
>>69324943
>>69324971
31%
>31% or 94,700 of Malmö residents were born abroad, 50% of them female and 50% male. The largest groups were born in: Iraq 11,000, Denmark 8,000, former Yugoslavia 8,000, Poland 7,000 and Bosnia 6,000. The groups that saw the biggest increases in 2012 were those born in Iraq (+320), Syria (+220), Afghanistan (+180) and Turkey (+120). 60% of Malmö’s immigrants are Swedish citizens.
http://www.malmotown.com/en-press/article/facts-about-malmo/
>>
>>69328661
We did. And then from the balkans. Then we set our sights on Mordor and the Eastern Lands.
>>
File: Trashing.jpg (86 KB, 1254x722) Image search: [Google]
Trashing.jpg
86 KB, 1254x722
>>69323771
>no source
>>
>>69328635
>frozen wasteland that is completely pitch black dark half of the year.
ahhhh
my kinda climate.

>>69328661
yeah
that's what I can't wrap my head around
why not ease immigration for edumacated people (like myself)?
I mean, at this point it's obviously too late
but 10-20 years ago... why not? why import tons of illiterates?
>>
>>69328661
They did, there are huge communities of immigrants from the Balkans and Turkey, and a lot of Poles that work as construction workers and truck drivers among other things.

But the migration later shifted towards coming from the Middle East. Interestingly, those earlier migration groups are some of the most staunch opponents of further arabic migration, something the media and government tend to try to keep quiet on because it doesn't suit their narrative very well.
>>
>>69328545

It is a small town what can I say.

>>69328515

Interesting please tell us more of how it is like living in a border city. How bad is illegal immigration? Did you hear of any cartel crimes?

I heard from a guy who lived on the border that a rancher in the area always had his land invaded by the cartel smugglers when they were crossing the border. He was eventually shot in an home invasion defending himself with a full auto.
>>
>>69328759
>mfw there are more iraqis living in Malmö than danes despite Denmark literally being a bike ride away
>>
>>69328678
>>
File: crusade when?.jpg (64 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
crusade when?.jpg
64 KB, 600x900
>>69323960
How can we stop this.
>>
yes, all according to plan.
>>
>>69328723

There are nice areas in Malmö too.
>>
I fully believe the time will come when the liberal governments realize what a mess they made, and just how much danger they've put the future of the country in, and react to these... foreign people.
>>
>>69328869
http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/28/europe/norway-russia-middle-east-refugees-bicycles/
So is Iraq ;)
>>
>>69328634
I looked it up and the pop density of Malmo is 3x that of the town I'm talking of. Regardless m8, the point I'm making is that America is fucking huge. I'm from a city with a population larger than your country, that didn't experience the type of violence you have in Malmo, my point is that you guys are severely fucking up your country and it's tiny enough that you'll be engulfed quickly, just like how Los Angeles went from 80% white in 1985 to less than 30 now. That can only happen to your country one time.

There's a fucking lot at stake.
>>
Spends centuries building up infrastructure, fighting wars with enemies to keep your nation alive and working, educate your population to have productive innovative jobs, keep building more & more Levels of complex infrastructure and culture.

Just to hand it all over to a bunch of strangers from another country FOR FREE

Hot pockets: the nation
>>
>>69328882
Rest assured, it would be fair and transparent as usual.
>>
>>69323960

Holy fucking shit...
>>
>>69329013
>Los angeles

Only possible becuase of white flight though. Surely people are less likely to move out of their country. Atleast the immigration is down to a trickle.
>>
>>69329099
We don't have time for a referendum, now get over here and make with the enrichment before we get something like Brussels here too.
>>
>>69329047
>shit our population is declining
>economy dying due to slower market demand
>lets imports cheap mudslimes from war torn country
>i am sure they will do the shitty jobs with shitty pay and keep the economy moving
In reality, they come to leech off the country, be a NEET, loot, steal and raped the little girls. Western government logic, everyone.
>>
>>69328662

My dad was a Croatian refugee who was admitted into Sweden. He got in through official channels. Hooked up with my mother then moved to New Zealand.

I'm Kiwi born but fortunate enough to spend time in Sweden. Have 2 uncles and an aunt. One uncle moved his family to Norway last year, the other is in process of moving to NZ. My aunt has her head in the sand and thinks 'all will be fine.'

Many Swedes suffer from cooking frog syndrome. A frog sits in a pit of cold water, boil the water slowly and it won't jump out. It gets used to the temperature change, doesn't realise its screwed and dies not knowing it could have saved itself.
>>
>>69327245
silent rebellion
>>
>>69329099
Thank goodness, Russia. Your guarantee sets my mind at ease.
>>
>>69324035
FICKI
I
C
K
I
>>
File: 1434167390322.jpg (1 MB, 2056x2633) Image search: [Google]
1434167390322.jpg
1 MB, 2056x2633
>>69324626
>>69327088
I wonder about this, since it is a society (like Scandinavia) with no real problems that produces those leftists who essentially spend their time whining about made up problems, such as racist borders. And yet through their whining they *create* problems, such as immigration. It's interesting to envision the system cyclically self-correcting in this manner.
>>
>>69328995
It says Norway not Sweden

>>69329013
I know. But the thing is about culture and a national identity. We, the swedes, have been told for at least my life span that we have no history, no culture, we all came from immigrants etc etc.
But the foreigners are encouraged to keep and value their identity. There are huge programs for different cultural activities relating to the immigrants. Their kids can study their own language in state schools. Other national holidays are included in our calendars (for example, ramadan starts june 6 this year same as our national holiday).

While on the flipside, immigrants in america were encouraged, literally forced, to assimilate.
That never happened here because cultural relativists have waged war on swedish history.

This in combination with middle easterners and africans low IQ makes for a pretty shitty soup desu
>>
>>69329253
Never met someone from the Balkans i dislike you all have your head screwed on right.
>>
File: dr_group.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
dr_group.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>69323960
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
will spam this
>>
>>69328864
Honestly Mexicans aren't that bad, lots of the wealthier ones come across the border and want to party with white guys. The Cartel guys are rich and ball out. I was in the military at the time stationed down there and there were Mexican gangs that would target military members for beatings but they never won fights unless they outnumbered us.

>>69329170
m8, you guys have been net moving out of your country for 35 years. You don't have children, and your population is growing. Sweden is in white flight, and what I'm telling you is that your diaspora is never gonna come back, you need to make radical changes to reverse course.

Your culture and I can even tell by listening to you, you're complacent, you're too comfortable, you're not realizing the gravity of the situation. There's only one Sweden, and once it's gone it's gone. There's a million other cities and towns in America that are majority white.
>>
>>69329454
Where all did the vikings go, Ragnar ?

Talking seriously, I think only a strong nationalist political party could do anything.
>>
>>69323960
Who is this and what is the occasion?
>>
Black dick is expensive.
>>
>>69329615
Some remained, their kin probably died in the endless wars in the 1600's-1800's
Some went to England and Frankia
Most died off
>>
>>69329454
Welp, you better start doing something about it, or else your country will never be the same.
>>
File: birmingham.jpg (243 KB, 964x733) Image search: [Google]
birmingham.jpg
243 KB, 964x733
>>69324035
Meanwhile, closer to home:
>Steve McCabe has called for more information from Theresa May after reports Islamic State commander Abdelhamid Abaaoud and Belgian fugitive Mohamed Abrini had travelled to Birmingham before the two atrocities

GET USED TO THE ADHAN CUZ WE TAKIN OVER YEAH?
>>
>>69329615
To Normandy.

Nor Man die. La terre des hommes du nord.

Juste comme ça.
>>
Islam is a fucking scourge. I don't agree with a lot of /pol/, I'm a left libertarian, but I don't fucking understand how stories like the OP and especially that Lebanese woman's story posted early isn't seen as a threat by the left. This should be something that unites Western cultures and countries but instead the left are opening the door for a disgusting culture. Even without the mass murder, Islam is the worst ideology on the planet. Christians are fair game though right? So frustrating.
>>
Id like to rescue a swedish qt from a terrible life of rapefugees and shit weather. Where is my closest adopt a swede qt centre
>>
The Swedes have created a alternate reality where they are in the 1930's and they are the ones fighting the nazis.

Is this shit true Sweden? Skip to 20:05 for the best quote.

https://youtu.be/w7IaCcAJQwY
>>
>>69329875
Commies need their avant garde. Western lefties are too soft to start the revolution, that's why violent mudmonkeys and orchs are needed as the involuntary revolutionaries. When the dust has settled, the marxist socialist EUCCP will rise from the ashes.
>>
>>69324852
>57.5% is in the age group 0-44 years.

>literally importing a hostile army
>>
>>69329772
Vikings were Norse people of a Scandinavian golden age, your people created the early medieval foundation of Europe, and when the era ended, your people went home and continued to exist. Vikings did not "die off."
>>
>>69328535
sounds like Birmingham in the UK. We imported a shitload of rural pakistanis to try and revitalise our dying textiles industry in the 60s/70s and now they are fucking useless.
Because they're so inbred they get genetic defects in their kids at over 10x the average rate, high unemployment, crime, fair few fighters gone to Syria etc.

Oh yeah, we also did the family reunification thing, christ that was dumb.
>>
File: 1389106312758.png (189 KB, 461x422) Image search: [Google]
1389106312758.png
189 KB, 461x422
>>69326062
#notallmoslems
>>
>>69323960
Lebanese American, this is all true.

My people were destroyed by this disease, I cannot go back to visit Beirut now that it has been bombed so many times by Israel in retaliation for the rockets sent over their border by the muslims... They don't tell the story of the carpet bombings with faulty US bombs that were given to Israel, littering the countryside with these unexploded clusters.

Only visit, and see the children missing legs, hands, eyes, and then you will know. All retaliation for the sins of the Islamic invaders.

Do not believe their lies Europe, they cluster in and wait until they have a majority. Then they strike.

Pray for Lebanon, the fallen gem of the Middle East
>>
>>69330032
Should have rephrased that. The viking spirit died off or should I say evolved into the nu-male cuckery we see today.

God damn it we need a war again! We need to be baptised in fire and steel.
>>
>>69329455

I've been to Croatia a couple of times too. Seriously, the difference between there and Sweden is incredible. The countries are flipping position. By 2030 the UN says they we at the same level economically. Sorry can't source the report, but it makes for scary reading.
>>
>>69323960
Translation please.
>>
>>69330032
if you think of Vikingness as being on a continuum, or distributed on a bell curve like IQ you could easily imagine a scenario where the most vikingy types ended up raiding and eventually settling in Britain, Iceland, Northern France and so on while the ones with a slightly milder temperament were left behind.

Follow that with a church which breaks up the kinship groups previous society was based around and then spend a thousand years or more becoming more civilized and executing criminals of most stripes and you probably end up with a far far less violent population than you started with.
>>
>>69330200
mate, open your fucking eyes, you've been sleeping at the wheel, they're trying to kill you all!
>>
>>69330281
I forgot Canadians only speak Mandarin
>>
>>69325277
I live in one of the worst neighborhoods of Chicago, I wonder how it compares to the worst of Malmo. Do residents regularly hear gunfire/fear to go out after sundown?
>>
>>69330296
Being a Viking meant owning and operating a business out of a ship. They primarily traded with people. That was a turbulent time and there were lots of wars but most of what they did was trade, they were wealthy sailors.

They didn't just blindly rampage everywhere they went, this is a total misconception of the history.
>>
File: baseless_opinion.jpg (51 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
baseless_opinion.jpg
51 KB, 666x666
>>69328897
provide as much information people, and a broad a gamut thereof, as possible -- they will come to see the truth, by and by
>>
>>69330246
it's not really surprising, is it?

kind of funny looking back though. china and eastern europe are now the only countries where you can walk alone at night without getting murdered by niggers or muslims.
>>
>>69323960
What the fuck
>>
>>69330430
There are on average two grenade attacks per month.

Maybe that's Gothenburg, actually.
>>
>>69324858
TOPKEK

WHY AREN'T MORE OF YOUR COUNTRYMEN LIKE YOU

SWEDEN IS SO FUCKED I FEEL BAD FOR THE FEW SANE SWEDES
>>
>>69329454
>we all came from immigrants
In Sweden? How the fuck do they argue that?
>>
>>69330656
Chicago Metro Area has a population just smaller than that of Sweden and had ~2500 shootings a year.
>>
>>69330656
wait are you serious?

grenade attacks would be headline news in teh US, and this just happens in sweden?
>>
File: sweden no.jpg (116 KB, 1204x280) Image search: [Google]
sweden no.jpg
116 KB, 1204x280
Swedes of /pol/ how accurate is tha? Don't make excuses there is no time for that.
>>
>>69330677
>WHY AREN'T MORE OF YOUR COUNTRYMEN LIKE YOU

You mean like posting on a chinese cartoon board, rather than going out and addressing the problem?
>>
File: pakistanpop.png (18 KB, 582x448) Image search: [Google]
pakistanpop.png
18 KB, 582x448
>>69329454
These bastards never ever set an upper limit. They never say, "right, we're going to import 500,000 Iraqis for spurious economic purposes". They set up an uninterrupted, beyond-replacement flow from the third word which they will defend to the death, and there are many many many millions more third-worlders than there are natives. A never-ending supply at the current rates, in fact.

To me it looks like genocide.

>>69330774
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/08/sweden-30-grenade-attacks-in-6-months-in-muslim-dominated-malmo
>>
>>69328385
No matter what you try to tell yourself, you are a thousand times more fucked than Canada.
>>
>>69329875
There's some logic to it in that atheists will naturally primarily attack the religion of their own country, since it's the one that affects them. And some of the hesitation to critique Islam comes from not wanting to (even by implication) legitimize wars against Muslim countries. It definitely does go too far with the religion of peace bullshit though.
>>
>>69323960

This is the most redpilled woman. She has another video where she absolutely rekts Islam at a conference and rekts a muslim trying to get attention for herself
>>
>>69330942
18x as many Pakis are Swedes, 15x as many Bangladeshis.

So how many is enough, you fucks?
>>
>>69328129
>My town was a student city so full of faggy left wing hipsers
LKPG?
>>
>>69323960

Crusade when, fuck this shit
>>
>>69328570

Many of us don't want them. And this camp grows every time a muzzie explodes.
>>
>>69328661
A bunch of pollacks and jews came here after WWII. They faced some initial discrimination but integrated well. During the 60's-70's I believe a bunch of southern europeans came here to work in various industries. They're more swedish than the average swede at this point.

It doesn't work that way with mud-people.
>>
>>69331364
Unfortunately, "many" is a very broad term. The media is biased towards multiculturalism in the extreme, and social media is a regressive virtue-signaling echo chamber, useless in every way except for covering events that the media won't touch.
>>
>>69331145
Yeah that video is really good. Such a hard BTFO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry3NzkAOo3s
>>
>>69331364
Coincidentally that's been happening more and more often.

It's sad to see what's become of the Old Country, I used to wish my great grandparents had never emigrated, but now I feel like it's probably for the best.
>>
Where does Pewdiepie live? Or is he in America? Imagine the collective butthurt if the internet's bestest bro got beheaded in the street.
>>
>>69329834
Thermobaric MOAB would go quite nicely there
>>
File: shark.png (57 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
shark.png
57 KB, 398x409
>>69331757
>>
>>69326357
>Arlöv is full of white flighters from Malmö that nowadays chase out immigrants who come there

how do they chase them?
seriously?
if you can and want, why did you let them take malmo?
>>
>>69331757

He lives in the UK, Brighton I believe.
>>
>>69324626
>Maybe you need a war
We all need a war anon, it would really sort shit out. And it's probably coming soon.
>>
>>69330824
Pretty accurate.

>>69330942
I know. Diversity is white genocide.

>>69331435
David Schwarz was one of those kikes. The Gríma Wormtounge to our Théoden.
>>
>>69326062
That's just a sign of peace and love.
>>
I've been to Malmö and although i seen a lot of shitskins, it isn't as bad as people make out
>>
>>69326062

It's already too late ffs
>>
File: celebratory.png (331 KB, 956x1481) Image search: [Google]
celebratory.png
331 KB, 956x1481
>>69332389
t. resident of any English city
>>
>>69332389

It's never gonna be "all that bad" until they go full jihad
>>
>>69323960
This gave me a boner
>>
File: 1455571755238.jpg (190 KB, 833x500) Image search: [Google]
1455571755238.jpg
190 KB, 833x500
>>69330121
Lebanon, Kosovo. We have enough warnings already. But stupid Europeans are blind and arrogant.
>>
>>69323771
>20% of social workers
>About 82% of social workers are female
>The majority of the people supporting refugees are female
Basically, they realized they fucked up and instead of admitting it, they will run away to another country or another place and try the multicultural experiment again
>>
>>69328785
bump
>>
>>69323960
And this is why we need Christianity. Not weak-willed Christianity that the Pope is encouraging now to be more PC, but the Faith of the strong, who acknowledge that it's best to turn the cheek, to sell your cloak and buy a sword, but not to live by the sword.
>>
>>69332912
Yeah it only matters as "experience" if it happens to yourself or someone you know.. if thats not the case and its "just" a warning/story/facts it wont matter to people.. such is the shitty nature of man.
>>
Malmö is quite a nice city... Skåne is like the Tropics of scandinavia. Quite warm, full of musicians and beaches
>>
>>69331364
your government's policy says it all.
>>
>>69332152

>brighton
>town full of fags

checks out
>>
>>69333223
>>69333187
let's be honest. do you guys support complete genocide of all muslim and arabic peoples of any stripe?

if you support any less, they WILL end up killing us.

I can't think of any other reason merkel would do this other than to rekindle some sort of genocidal spirit in europe. they're not making any money. instead of suffering a slow death as their populations adopt our technology and outbreed us, maybe she's making some sort of sacrifice to galvanize us into reconquering the earth

I really can't think of any other explanation
>>
>>69333672
naturally we'd have to support simultaneous genocide of all leftists as well
>>
>>69323771

That's the way to passive aggressively handle immigration. Let them stew. They come from violent shitholes, let them create new ones away from where I live. I can't make them leave, but I don't want to pay for them and I certainly don't want to associate with them.

I can't wait for 2017 when Geert can start kicking these assholes out.
>>
>>69333672

She did it all for promises of the peace prize. She'll probably end up an hero'ing.
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>>69326062
>Babyslitter
>>
>In Greek mythology, Amalthea or Amaltheia (Greek: Ἀμάλθεια) is the most-frequently mentioned foster-mother of Zeus.

Sweden as a nation has been "fostering" third worlders as Amalthea fostered Zeus.

But now..

Amalthea Shrugged
>>
File: mysides.jpg (129 KB, 1052x591) Image search: [Google]
mysides.jpg
129 KB, 1052x591
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRhOfS_a1Z8

this isn't satire
>>
>>69334435
XENOPHOBES
>>
>>69323960
Damn... Im speechless...
>>
>>69326892
>gypsies
>5%

every time i hear a romanian complain i remember that scene where frodo and the elves are leaving middle earth....

except the gypsies are the elves and romanians are sam. and they are leaving for the west lel

>Our time in these lands is over
>We will sail to the Unbegging lands where we will live in eternal bliss, stealing copper wires from the natives.
>Farewell, Sam. Here, my diary...
>Frodo...

>a faint sound of cursing is heard on the horizon, as the "elves" leave the Eastern lands, never to return...
>>
>>69323771

those are some ugly old hens
>>
>>69324933
You never leave your basement and all you do is jack off to the most popular girls in porn, your crush from school and drawings with perfect skin, perfect hair, unreal tit and ass that move in slowmotion.
It has set your bar to high
>>
i live in malmo and my girlfriend works in local social services

ask me anything

also
>This comes at a time when Malmo needs thousands more workers to handle the refugee crisis.

please note that malmo is practically merged with copenhagen. scandinavian protestants make up a majority of the citys population. "immigrants" are only a majority if you count danes and germans.
>>
>>69329875

liberal media is supposed to enrage you until it's time for violent action, the entire point is to take attention away from your leadership, give you someone to be angry at, as soon as you're angry enough they'll hand you a rifle and tell you to get to work, then they'll impose reparations for all the genocide horrors your country committed

it's basically a ploy to both maintain leadership and increase taxes, Muslims should know the people who set up this play don't give a shit about them and expect them to die as a result

they are counting on it, the genocide of dark skinned people is always a crucial factor in the plans of wealthy people
>>
>>69327200
You need to count on the Saami people as they are known for their savage and bloodlust ways.

They cirsumsise deers with their teeth for fuck sake, maniacs i tell you.
>>
File: mang.jpg (19 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
mang.jpg
19 KB, 500x404
>>69323960
damn
>>
>>69324852

What about the 0 year-olds alone. How many of them are immigrants?
>>
>>69335228
How things are going?
>>
>>69335417
doesn't matter, if it gets out of hand we'll zika virus the shit out of them, they'll be born with tiny heads then
>>
>>69327245
Women are for children
Goats are for fun
>>
>>69327953
i will give you five rubles if you kill all muslims in russia and kazahkstan.

>do it nao
>>
>>69327504
>Just stay out of the ghetto and you'll be fine.
Retarded logic, the muslim ghetto will grow larger every year and you will eventually switch to "just change country if you don't like it".
>>
>>69324965
Youre a big culture
>>
File: hqdefault (20).jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (20).jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>>69324132
>>
>>69328838
The amount of profit unskilled labor generates is far less than white collar jobs.
>>
>>69335629

4 (you)
>>
>>69323771
SOURCE
>>
>>69335448
very poorly
every year this city has 9 billions in income
and 14 billion in costs
the whiter munincipalities have to bail us out literally every year
>>
>>69327336
Oh my Jesus. Not the SU! Even a pal of mine whom is an edgy heavy-metal BMTH dood fucking despise these people.
>>
File: snapshot10560.png (59 KB, 151x199) Image search: [Google]
snapshot10560.png
59 KB, 151x199
>>69323771
>>
>>69336353
>ayy
>>
>>69330607
What the fuck are you on about ? Have you been to a European city other than Paris/London etc? I feel completely safe in my city but I am also enraged by the importing of illiterate shits because I can see the long-term effect it will have.
>>
File: wheres that detonator.jpg (28 KB, 308x632) Image search: [Google]
wheres that detonator.jpg
28 KB, 308x632
>>69336353

>WEN U FORGOT UR BOMB VEST AT HOME
>>
>>69335228
Don't you feel concerned for your girlfriend's safety?
>>
File: 1459322247917.png (228 KB, 296x381) Image search: [Google]
1459322247917.png
228 KB, 296x381
Hahaha wow
>>
>>69323771

At least the racists are leaving instead of attacking the innocent refugees because their neo-nazi ideology doesn't allow them to accept people who aren't white or christians to be humans
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.