[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do mooslim women lie about the religion that subjugates them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1424313421729.jpg (16 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1424313421729.jpg
16 KB, 260x260
I dont understand. They have the opportunity to discard it and instead they pretend everything is fine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dbx-MYjy6PI
>>
>scandanavian completly oblivious to the fact that many women enjoy subjugation

Classic
>>
Same reason amazonian tribes don't want internet. They don't know better
>>
>>69322951
>>69323189
The subjugation seems most plausible as these women should definitely know better.
>>
>>69322719
Stockholm syndrome.
Women are exceptionally weak.
>>
>>69322719
>Why do mooslim women lie about the religion that subjugates them?

Stockhomo syndrome or something.
>>
I don't understand it either. Had a mudslime woman come to my mandatory kike diversity class and said she thought Islam was good to women. Okay bitch let me marry you and wrap you up in a carpet and beat you whenever you disagree with me just like your shit-stained koran says.
>>
>>69324261
probably because if someone at her home came to know she criticised islam she'd get her tongue cut off.
>>
File: 1459204173844.jpg (83 KB, 600x803) Image search: [Google]
1459204173844.jpg
83 KB, 600x803
I wouldn't mind a nice submissive muslim. she'd do a nice bit of cooking and cleaning.
>>
>>69324261
Ha yeah, I love it. Okay, go say the same standing on a box in central Tehran.
>>
>>69324376
Ya. Right before she gives you a blowup job
>>
Probably the same mental gymnastics/retardation that allows you to be a moderate religious participant in the first place.
>>
>>69324376
Yum Yum.
>>
>>69322719
low IQ
>>
They've been brainwashed and they live in a culture that genuinely doesn't get it.

When you're on /pol/ and you say something racist or misogynistic you know you are being provocative. A part of you knows you are being unreasonable, mean, and contrarian.

Muslims aren't like that. They really think women that aren't modest deserve rape.

They think men and women have god-given different roles in society, which means women are subservient pieces of shit that need to be hidden away and controlled by men who need to make all the decisions.

Just as you don't question a father disciplining his child, or telling it how to behave, a Muslim doesn't question that kind of behavior from an adult man to an adult woman.

They lie to each other and never sell it for what it is, but since they all genuinely believe God is telling them this crap it's irrelevant it's unfair or idiotic.
>>
>>69322951
It's too extreme though. Being part of a traditional household should look more like 50s America, not like in Saudi Arabia.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.