[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do young, white Americans always look like beta nu-males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: The Last Supper.jpg (700 KB, 4500x2250) Image search: [Google]
The Last Supper.jpg
700 KB, 4500x2250
Why do young, white Americans always look like beta nu-males? They all have a combination of combed hair, beard, glasses, cardigan, button-up shirt, and small hands. Do people not work in America anymore? What kinds of jobs do people have over there these days?
>>
>>69322405
Are you serious?
>>
>>69322405
>combed hair
>glasses
>button up shirt
The fuck is wrong with these? It's the same shit your grandparents wore after coming home from the PTO. It's the same shit my grandparents wore after putting it all on the line because Straya couldn't keep Tojo in line before they decided America was next on the hitlist. Fucking bogans I swear to Christ.
>>
wow man being grooomed and wearing a button down shirt is seriously for fags. totally agreed. I just wear my Metallica tee and cargo pants everywhere cause I'm manly as fuck
>>
>>69322549
I noticed Americans saying 'are you serious' and 'are you kidding me' long before Carl. Have you heard of an American tv show called Modern Family? I saw one episode of that shit and it was like America had turned into an effeminate nation. They made Americans look like total cucks.
>>
>>69322405
>>69322405

i have no idea. I live in the biggest college city in TN and all i have ever done is crazy ass hard labor like working in steel mills and riverboats.

I moved here and got a job at walmart because it is literally right across the street from my apartment. I see kids (pretending to be men) doing this shit constantly. It's like the want to give off the image of being manly and having their shit together.

It's all style over substance. It's goofy. I wonder how much "manly" shit any of these little faggots have ever done and i am willing to assume it's nothing.
>>
>>69322727
Get a fucking job! I see all this shit in America and no one seems to work a real job. You all seem to sit in bloody offices all day with your thumbs up your arses. Did you give all the jobs to the Mexicans?
>>69322736
See, you don't know shit about how a man should dress because you probably had some goofy cuckold father who worked in some dipshit job for women like retail or administration.
>>
>>69322973
I'm a god damned electrician, you fuckboy.
>>
>>69322807
I notice it.

You gotta realize most of the edgy posts you are getting are from the exact same kind of edgy guys mentioned in your opening post.

They are gay lumberjacks wearing their sunday's best by day.... edgy shitposters by night.
>>
>>69322855
They don't do anything that a man should do. They're dumbfucks who go to some stupid university and play on computers and shit so they can get a job sitting on a desk looking at a screen all day. That's why they're so weak. They've never worked a real job before.
>>
>>69323066
What does that even entail in America?
>>69323070
We have a similar thing to the lumberjacks here, but they try to dress like they're from the country. They wear as much RM Williams gear as they can find and they pretend they've worked a day in their lives. They live in a suburb and work in a shop, they have small, weak hands and they bitch about everything,
>>
File: 109167.jpg (50 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
109167.jpg
50 KB, 620x413
>>69322405
Because all the real men in this country join the military. You only see beta faggots in the media because that's the type of person attracted to that kind of attention. Let's not pretend like Australia isn't just as bad though
>>
>>69323099

i agree. It blows my mind to see these "kids" who are like 25 dress like this, but have never had a fulltime job.

I just laugh to myself and try to imagine them when they are my age.
>>
>>69323274
>What does that even entail in America
>Straya going on about manly shit
>Doesn't even know what an electrician does
Yeah, okay. Talk all the shit you want, but at least I work for a fucking living. I'd wager you've never hung 2 inch conduit 50 feet in the fucking air. I'd wage you've never worked at all, even a fucking white collar job. You're a real fuccboi.
>>
Service jobs.

Those are just the plebs though. Lots of beetle-eyed sexless fuckers running around.
>>
>>69323389
I said in America, you dumb shit. Do Americans even learn to read anymore?
>>69323310
What do they even do? Do they just go to university forever and play computer games?
>>
>>69322405
Americans are a genetically inferior race that is only relevant thanks to the hard work of Black folks, exploiting the natural resources of stolen American land and the Global South
>>
>>69323486
An electrician is a fucking electrician, from America to the fucking Philippines to fucking Germany to fucking Tanzania. It's the same shit, no matter where you are. If you don't understand that, it's extremely likely that you don't work a trade.
>>
>>69323486

They are usually to edgy for vidya. They go to university forever and work like 20 hr a week service jobs.

Basically they are already living bernie sanders dream on their parents' money.
>>
>>69322807
>>69322807
No mang. I don't have a t.v after they threatened me for not having a license. Never watched it much anyway. News channels, a japonese channel nhkworld was all but it's online too so ... nothing from USA or uk ...
>>
>>69323568

holy shit canada, way to come in with the lies.
>>
>>69323582
You probably sit in an office while Mexicans do all the labour for you, you weak shit.
>>69323568
They are inferior. In any other country their blacks would be shit at sport, but because the standard is so low in America they manage to dominate.
>>
>>69323661
>You probably sit in an office while Mexicans do all the labour for you, you weak shit.
Oh yeah, I'm totally a super which is why I said I was a super instead of stating my actual job title. Fuckboy.
>>
>>69323280
Soldiers have all told me as much themselves that they're the ultimate government cucks
>>
>>69323661

I believe it has something to do with the hundreds of years of eugenics practiced to get the strongest/most durable slaves that makes that so.

Either way white americans kill it in MMA.
>>
>>69323710
What does that even mean? What is with this stupid seppo slang?
>>
>>69323766

oh yeah... their minds have just been tweeked enough to embrace it.
>>
>>69323790
Their blacks would be shit at sports in any other country. They're really not good at all. The last time Americans dominated a sport was when they were all on peds in boxing. Now that they're clean they haven't won the heavyweight title in over a decade.
>>
>>69323280
Who are these little cum guzzlers?
>>
>>69323882

1. Nobody likes American Foozball in australia.
2. Nobody likes basketball very much in your country. You have no NBA.

These are the sports the chocolate man excels at. They are all real big here. Americans like anything nigga-fied, so they embrace these sports the most.

I dunno.
>>
>>69324021
Those are simple, easy sports. If anyone else cared about those ports, like the Soviet Union did with basketball, they would dominate them like the Soviet Union did with basketball.
>>
>>69322405
>tfw have to buy xl gloves
>tfw don't even own a comb
>tfw exceptionally perfect vision
>tfw your wardrobe is like shaggy from Scooby-Doo
>tfw put in 32 hours at work just on the weekend and looking at 70 for the week
>tfw most people wouldn't even attempt to do my job, and most who do quit immediately after training
>>
>>69323882

also, i don't think it's the roids.

It's more along the lines of americans becoming effeminate in my opinion. I was a golden gloves boxer for a few years (18yrs-21yrs) and even then the gym was full of black kids.... I mean everyone was black but me, an italian kid, and these two twins. 5 out of 50 boxers were white. Now, with the way our society is going there would be no white kids. This was 10 years ago.

In short, i'm just saying that white kid's arent participating. That is the biggest part.
>>
>>69323619
>tfw you have never owned a tv
>>
>>69324365

I guess it's easier to be gay lumberjack man than it is to break a sweat and my guess is that they have parents financially encouraging such behavior.
>>
So many low self-esteem cucks ITT triggered by OPs post...

I love it.
>>
>>69324227

congratulations, you are not a gay lumberjack.
Your reward will be actual dollars as opposed to Indie coffee house coupons for playing at the local super chill venue.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.