[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank god, we need to get rid of anonymity on the internet so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
thank god, we need to get rid of anonymity on the internet so that people can finally be accountable for their innermost thoughts and opinions! the time for our progressive utopia is now!!!
>>
>>69321453
Now LEAFS are gone, we just have to get rid of M8S
>>
>>69321453
Matthew Connor, there you go. Big fucking deal, who cares if people know my name it doesn't mean jackshit.
>>
>>69321453
What do you expect from goverment broadcatsers who support the liberal party.
Did you read the comments on there lately, all anti-treadu and anti-refugee.
Can't have people talking about their sugar daddy badly.
National post is probably the best source of news from Canada atm.
>>
God bless moot
>>
>>69321800
Until you need an ID to create an online account
>>
>>69321800
Matthew, we need to talk about your position with the firm when I get back from Colorado Springs. Cheerio then lad.

-Nige
>>
The CBC is a heap of shit.

Any articles or news stories involving refugees, Arabs, muslims, or shitskins ALWAYS have the comments closed. The CBC is perpously feeding the nation left wing bullshit when 80% of Canadians and commentors disagree on the few articles they do leave open.
>>
>>69321453
How do they plan to enforce that? Do you have to send a scan of your id or what?
Facebook also "requires" real names since ages. Look how that works...
>>
>>69321800
Cor blimey m8 you said WHAT about refugees!? You're fired!
>>
>>69321453
Big deal.

When I'm forced to use such a system I just call myself Anon Ymous and use a random number and postcode
>>
this just brings up an interesting discussion because what if the government makes it a requirement to have a personal id whenever you comment on anything? i think i remember hearing that trump was in favor of this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.