[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will he help fix race relations in America as president?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Will he help fix race relations in America as president?
>>
You can bet your pink ass he will.
>>
>>69320721
Well he can't possibly do worse than Obama has on that front.
>>
Honestly he could. If he successfully is able to bring back manufacturing jobs to the US and prevent illegals from taking all the lower wage jobs many blacks will now have an opportunity to work and find a job. If blacks make money and are able to afford a decent living, they won't have nearly as much to be resentful about or be as likely to gravitate towards crime.
>>
>>69320721
I hope so, the liberals ain't making it easy with their phony news and paid "activists".
>>
Not a chance. No man can fix this shit though
>>
>>69320721
This seems to be the moment of truth. Trump will spark the race war or else hillary will continue the decline of the white race.
>>
File: BestEver.jpg (238 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
BestEver.jpg
238 KB, 500x667
Yes he will!

President Trump will bring back blue collar manufacturing jobs.

These jobs have been lost in areas like the South and areas like Michigan, Illinois and Ohio. The people who were effected by this, especially in the South were Black people.

Bring back breadwinner jobs and blacks can rebound. The Democrat approach of giving services has not worked, give those Black men the factory jobs their fathers and grandfathers had and you will see stable nuclear families appear in black communities.

Plus, you couldn't possibly divide people any more than Barry from Honolulu has.

MAGA!
>>
The only solution to racism is to have only one race. I hope Trump will gor full Turner Diaries for you, OP.
>>
>>69320721
Black + white relations I hope.

All of the spics can get catapulted over the wall for all I care.
>>
There's is no solving race relations you fag. There is only dominance and supremacy. Leftcucks don't know how right they are when they say equality is a constant struggle. Its more like a constant war of people trying to defend their rights and autonomy from being usurped by a rising race and culture being form fitted by that race through media and politics. The period between white supremacy and black supremacy is what we are living in today.

What we really want is white supremacy because anything else is oppression.
>>
>>69320721
Lol he wont win though!

Go Bernie!!!
>>
Yeah by enslaving the niggers, kicking out the wetbacks, and putting the kikes in camps. make this country WHITE AGAIN
>>
>>69323221
Fuck off Indonesia.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.