[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it really that bad in Sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: muslim.jpg (403 KB, 934x674) Image search: [Google]
muslim.jpg
403 KB, 934x674
Ive heard terrible things about Islamic immigration in Sweden, but how accurate is the media? I know its the rape capital now, but many claim that is because Sweden changed its categories for rape charges so now more get reported... or something. How bad is it really? Should i still consider visiting?
>>
It's not good, but definitely not as bad as /pol/ says. I'd worked for a rich guy in Sweden for a year (2015). Protection services. My job was to shut the fuck up, follow him around and look "threatening".
We were waking around some place in Stockholm. Most people were white, no interracial (bestiality) couples, not many shitskins, just people minding their own business. But I have seen some insane leftist shit there, that's for sure.
>>
>>69320454
I love that they despise whoever is nice to them.
>>
Visit Finland instead
>>
>>69320960
>ukraine in charge of being "threatening"
lmaoing at u rite now
>>
>>69321362
What do you mean? I was at war, that's why he took me as his guard. Not sure why you find this funny.
I've met other guards, one of them was from Serbia, the other one from Russia, others were Swedish.
>>
The problems are concentrated to the designated shitskin streets, overall it's still a safe city as long as you stay out of the shitty suburbs. Or just do as Finbro suggested and visit Finland instead.
>>
>>69320454
>Swedes have been leaving the country in droves since forever
>government begins importing thousands of shitsskins in order to hide the emigration under the guise of humanitarianism

There you go. Sweden is a sinking ship. All white swede should get out while they still can.
>>
>>69320454
about "Mah Rape" meme

start on reading https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

follow those quoted references, if you still want to know more and make your own conclusions

you are intelligent, selfaware being after all

while you at it, read https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Sweden

>huge country (in area) with 9.5 million population have less homicides per year than city of Chicgo have per month
>>
>>69321129
I don't know if this article about "refugees escaping Finland, because it's cold and they're not welcome" was true, but if it was, Suomi is one of the most badass countries now. Should defect while your russian border defences are not finished.
>>
>>69321027
lawl
>>
>>69320960
>Stockholm
It's literally segregated to make sure tourists/rich people never have to see the niggers. Try Malmö, it's >50% shitskins and niggers anywhere you go, the rest is crazy leftists.
>>
>>69324772
When shit hits the fan dont be stupid and forgive the leftists when they come running scared from muslims dont let them in. No matter if they use children or human rights excuses let them reap what they sow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvlWPN4Wf5Y
>>
>>
The further north you go the less mudslimes you will see.

t. Lives in the artic circle
>>
Even most shitskins in Stockholm are cucks and pretty much harmless, some areas are fucked beyond repair though but stay out of them and it's not that bad.

Smaller cities like the one I grew up in are untouched and free of the cuck mentality. Hopefully things stay that way.
>>
>>69320454
worse than what /pol/ says if you consider every incident but people will think its not as bad because they were in one area at one time
>>
>>69322394
How many blacks are in Sweden?
>>
File: norrland.jpg (322 KB, 1701x688) Image search: [Google]
norrland.jpg
322 KB, 1701x688
>>69324772
While there is a lot of Kebab and Somalis in Malmö, the lion's share of foreign nationals and children of foreign nationals are from the Balkans.

But ex-Yugos are hardly model citizens and bring their fair share of problems.

>>69325401
Yeah, and more filthy commies. But Kebab is coming, just as you vote for.
>>
>>69321362
Have you ever even seen a dead person?
>>
>>69322394
Sweden is smaller than Ontario in terms of population, area and income.
>>
>>69320960
>>69321476

>getting on a chan and telling everyone you are an expert in gorilla warfare
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.