[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump drops to worst odds since before New Hampshire
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
on prediction markets. 58% odds.

Will Trump supporters just dismiss this or address this?
>>
And Kasich predictions for if he wins via the RNC?
>>
I don't just throw people away.
>>
>>69320541
https://www.predictit.org/Contract/539/Will-John-Kasich-win-the-2016-Republican-presidential-nomination#data

Kasich is at 9% odds to get the nomination, so not great.

Paul Ryan is at 10% odds getting the nomination.

GOP brokered convention is at 60% odds.
>>
>>69320429
that's not that high considering the number of delegates he already has and its relative popularity
>>
>>69320429

Never tell me the odds
>>
>>69320429
>58 cents
>20 cents
How hard is it to find the right symbol?
>>
File: trump favorability.png (36 KB, 877x400) Image search: [Google]
trump favorability.png
36 KB, 877x400
The Republican Party isn't afraid of him. They just want a candidate who can actually, you know, WIN. Which Trump cannot.
>>
File: zzzzz.png (58 KB, 419x301) Image search: [Google]
zzzzz.png
58 KB, 419x301
>>69320429

You should give the hole picture.

> Paul Ryan 10%
> Mittens 4%
> Rick Perry 1%

People are retarded
>>
>>69324780
As if any Republican is liked

Again, how can others beat Dems if they can't even beat Trump?

I keep hearing talking heads say 50% to 60% don't vote for Trump, while ignore 70% to 80% don't vote for Cruz or Kasich
>>
>>69324780

That's was why Romney was pushed, "He can beat Obama".

Literally, the last election showed that the right in this country CAN NOT try to win a likeability contest, they have to get a guy in there that does not give a damn.

Without Romney's fucking flaccid bullshit, and his FEAR of Obama, Trump never rises.

You run someone with a high "favorability rating" and the Clinton Machine destroys them, you run Trump, and he destroys her. Popularity contests be damned.
>>
>>69320429
Sure.

The betting odds have been wrong on everything else so far, including Rubio.

Have a nice day.
>>
>>69320429
EBO has him at 66% and Cruz at 12%.
>>
>>69324780
if Trump can't Cruz certainly can't
>>
I bought Trump when he was at 67
>>
>>69324811
WTF Why is Paul Ryan higher than Kasich?

The fucktard is not even running..
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.