[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Trump considered an Alt Right winger ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>69320341
trump is a mess
>>
alt right is a new and loosely defined term

I don't think the term will even stay, once we figure out what the hell is going on.

The alt right is in development stage and we're not sure where it's going. Once we DO know where it's going, it will probably be called something else.

So the question is hard to answer. I'd go with """maybe""", depends how you define alt-right.
>>
>>69320422

delete this btw
>>
>>69320422
delet this now
>>
>>69320341
he's a facist. if that qualifies as "alt right" then sure
>>
>>69320559
>>69320578
trump is a waste
>>
>>69320341
Fuck off Lugenpresse scum
>>
>>69320544
Milo says he's Alt-Right.

Sargon of Akkad thinks Alt-Right is a bunch of /pol/acks or some shit who are white supremacist disenfranchised leftists.

Trump is considered Alt-Right, so is McInnes.

So yeah, the definition is all over the joint. But the reality is the establishment is dying. Classic liberalism is on its last legs, with the likes of Dave Rubin, Bill Maher etc. being the last of a dying breed.

And classical conservatism is dying off too, consisting of nothing but bible-thumping old farts who are stuck in the ways of Reagan republicanism.

Alt-Right is just going to be the new right. And SJW regressive leftism will be the new left. This is the result of when all your old members die off and new ones become old enough to vote in the midst of a cultural and idealogical war.
>>
I don't think so. Bit the alternative right group is define try standing behind him. Trump is much more moderate than people give him credit for.
>>
File: Gavin McInnes vs CopperCab.jpg (115 KB, 1578x886) Image search: [Google]
Gavin McInnes vs CopperCab.jpg
115 KB, 1578x886
>alt right
>>
Yes, but he's more of a classic Jacksonian

Sad thing is, something as simple and sensible as his immigration laws are considered racist, fascist and whatever-phobic, so he's on the "right" spectrum simply because the left is so batshit insane.
>>
>>69320863
M8, if you're correct then I hope you realize we're headed for civil war. One side will break or they'll clash. Take a look at pre ww2 germany for that lesson. Brownshirts were a response to the red front, they get a bad name because leftists are ultimately pussies and will always lose when not in significantly greater numbers and driven by genuine strife.
>>
>>69320973
Gavin should kill himself
>>
>>69320341
moreso than that washed up VICE founder in your pic, OP
>>
File: 1455019441161.gif (237 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1455019441161.gif
237 KB, 600x800
>>69321356
Why should he? Just look at all of his glorious foreskin. It'd be a waste.
>>
>>69320341
Trump is Trump
>>
File: Thud.gif (173 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Thud.gif
173 KB, 480x270
>>69320422
>>69320653
>>
>>69320863
>Dave Rubin
>Bill Maher
>classical liberals

This is a level of shitposting not previously seen. Holy fucking shit. Kill all roos.
>>
>>69320863
>Classic liberalism is on its last legs, with the likes of Dave Rubin, Bill Maher etc. being the last of a dying breed

you don't know what classical liberalism is.
>>
>>69320341
>alt right
fucking cringe
>>
>>69320341
The alt right is made up of white nationalist who feel completely disenfranchised by the regressive left and cuckservative right. Trump is pretty close to alt right but the public isnt ready yet for white nationalism.
>>
>>69320341
Nah, he's just a nationalist
>>
>>69321835
>>69320973
I'd love it if people stopped posting pictures this idiot's, asshole and dick. I have no desire to see either.
>>
File: sad jeb.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
sad jeb.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Dont mess with Trump.

And what the fuck is alt right winger and all that bullcrap
>>
What does alt-right even mean? Is that like a conservative revolutionary?
>>
>>69320863
McInnes and all those people are Cultural Libertarian cucks. Alt-Right focuses on White Nationalism, which Trump, Milo, and McInnes aren't.
>>
>>69320341
Did you mean to type "whinger"?
Then yes: "TV unfair"; "journos unfair"; boo hoo. What a waste of space.
>>
Gavin = massive degenerate faggot
that hairstyle, faggot hipster beard and glasses
degenerate drug user and biker
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.