[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
muricans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17
i don't get it
>>
>>69319768
Here we go again.
>>
File: aigle.jpg (174 KB, 2255x1180) Image search: [Google]
aigle.jpg
174 KB, 2255x1180
Trump is like a Ron Paul that succeeded

Nothing about worship, nothing about authoritarian. He believes in America which is saying a lot more than any other candidate.

And all the real authoritarians, the fascists, the communists, the islamists, they all hate him.

He's a good guy, seriously. The last hope.
>>
>>69319768
Ron Paul was controlled opposition
>>
I'm a libertarian that's voting for Trump because I don't feel like throwing my vote away
>>
>>69319768
>2016
>not realizing the Pauls are controlled opposition
topkek #trump2016
>>
>>69319768
Ron Paul is a good man and should have won the 2012 nomination. Rand is a cocksucker, however. Look what he said about illegal immigration and black people.

He is like one of those cucked white liberals when it comes to those issues.
>>
>>69319768
Authoritarian governments are good, though.
>>
Lolbertarians strike again
>>
>GOP
>not authoritarian
w0t
>>
>>69321288
Ron Paul literally doesn't believe in borders, and is worse than most Dems when it comes to his stance on Muslim extremism.
>>
Lolbertarians are such a joke.
>>
>>69321243
Ron Paul is an actual freemason.
>>
File: 1457754213379.jpg (176 KB, 926x875) Image search: [Google]
1457754213379.jpg
176 KB, 926x875
>>69321104
>He believes in America
Exactly. And Libertarians like the Pauls LITERALLY don't believe in America as part of they end-goal of completely statelessness and muh global market nation.

They put their ideology first and the American people (i.e. whites) only incidentally on the radar, and only as far as it props up "muh liberty".

People like Trump are real-world pragmatists that focuses on the end result for the best we can do as a country and doesn't whinge over lofty principles that mean nothing to our enemies and detractors. Why the FUCK are we debating waterboarding kebabs? He was right when he said our enemies are laughing at us. We are fighting hog-tied and blind-folded so that we can feel morally smug till that last moment when our heads are sawed off.

Fuck idea people, you will always ALWAYS put you ego before the good of the nation no matter how much of a failure it ends up being. It happened with commies and I am only glad we didn't get suckered into another Jewish distraction.

Trump is proof that America is far from down and out. It shows that even at our most cucked in our heart of hearts we are still motherfucking Americans and that means something.
>>
>>69321595
can we make him a meme now? i used to #standwithrand but i cant help feeling betrayed af. they need to pay...
>>
Libertarians want to destroy the White man
Keep the wetbacks employed illegally
Keep the corporate cunts from paying their taxes
Keep the niggers free on the streets raping our women
Privatizing schools and excluding the working class from education
They're oligarchs under a fancy name
Authoritarianism - specifically, white nationalist authoritarianism - is what this country needs
We NEED Trump to be our Emperor
For the glory of White America
For the glory of our Race and the Pride of our People
Trump for Emperor
A Thousand Years may He Reign
>>
In what way is Trump authoritarian? Seriously.
>>
>>69321755
Hasn't Ron always been a meme? Or do you mean Rand?
>>
The fact that so many libertarians jumped on the Trump train (including Ben Garrison, Stefan Molyneux, and a lot of Randlets on /pol/) is highly ironic indeed, but I think it's just because people see the shitskin menace and SJWs as such a threat that economic policy /government power just isn't the only priority anymore. If it's gonna be him or Shillary/Barnie then it's just stupid not to support him.

More than anything we finally need a bulwark against SJWs. I fucking wish I could become one of Trump's brownshirts/shock troops and walk around the streets beating up nu-male cucks.

(also lolbertarians are fucking retards, they may have a point regarding the philosophy of liberty but their system is fairytale utopia bullshit that is hell on earth when actually implemented in reality... just like a certain other political ideology!)
>>
File: 1459134702357.png (1020 KB, 940x900) Image search: [Google]
1459134702357.png
1020 KB, 940x900
>>69319768
Though I do worship the god emperor Trump, this man was also impressive.
>>
File: 1375473046480.jpg (490 KB, 1007x612) Image search: [Google]
1375473046480.jpg
490 KB, 1007x612
This is now a classic doompaul thread. Post rare doompauls.
>>
This is what happens when you start catering to idiots.

Remember that until the last 60/70 years or less, the Republican party was the party of cities, of media, of the real workers and businessmen and intellectuals. Remember that minorities used to vote for the GoP overwhelmingly.
You can thank Goldberg, Nixon and Reagan and Bush for turning the preferred party of hicks and shitheads who eat cow manure for breakfast. That slowed down your ability for your country to properly evolve.

I mean, think of Republican city mayors of New York like Bloomberg and Giuliani. Highly effective and lovable, but perhaps two of the most liberal politicians that used to be part of the GoP (until Giuliani went full retard at least). They weren't useless rednecks speaking against marriage or abortion or "muh guns" or other stupid shit. They were all about making the cities safer, cleaner, better educated, better built, removing useless bureaucracy and trying to run New York effectively.

This is the hope that comes with Donald Trump and his "New York values". A man who lived in the cities and supports modernism and good logical policies from both sides of the aisle. A man who can solve the insane drug problems of america, a man who can raise up the value of the right-wing. His nativism rhetoric is scaring people, but perhaps if he does it well or reneges on all the crazy things he said, maybe there's hope for America.

He's unfortunately your party's best hope. A hope that he focuses on national production of energy (with a much bigger focus on renewables and maybe nuclear than oil), a hope that he that he stops the insane interventionism, a hope for a secular society not a religious one, a hope for running USA effectively.
>>
File: 1381414305007.jpg (84 KB, 640x545) Image search: [Google]
1381414305007.jpg
84 KB, 640x545
>>
>>69319768

Trump is a big pro State rights candidate. Whatever Paulfag.
>>
>>69322049
This man needs fitting cabinet position, not a Presidency. I certainly don't mind a lot of the fiscal conservatism as long as I can take the Pauls a la cart.
>>
>>69319768
The Ron and Rand Paul cult was retarded anyway
>>
>Libertarians want the highest authority office in the nation, if not the world

>This isn't hypocritical
>>
File: 1325563541223.jpg (44 KB, 507x376) Image search: [Google]
1325563541223.jpg
44 KB, 507x376
>>
>>69319768
Woah you've really opened by eyes there m8. I can already feel myself turning into a #CruzMissile
>>
>>69321652
>the pauls are le globalist capitalists
Ron actually cares about America and is deathly afraid for its future.
>>
>>69321983
i just mean we need to meme awareness about the fact that they are both just establishment shills just like Bernie...
>>
File: 1330923397136.jpg (101 KB, 666x444) Image search: [Google]
1330923397136.jpg
101 KB, 666x444
>>
>>69322254
Then why is he a libertarian?
>>
File: 1459238017291.jpg (41 KB, 374x600) Image search: [Google]
1459238017291.jpg
41 KB, 374x600
>>69319768

>men of liberty

>literally afraid of everyone else's opinion when it comes to social issues

Fear is the opposite of liberty.

Be fearless like Trump.
>>
What I don't get is that Trump alines with so many of Ron Paul's policy. Trump wants to be a bit more isolationist and have America not be part of NATO and the UN. Those things Ron advocated.
>>
>>69322254
Not enough to every do ANYTHING in Congress over three decades except line his district with pork.

Oh, and try to steal the nomination in 2012. He was the shitty RNC establishment before they were...
>>
>>69319768
Rand Paul would have just about any shitskin or nigger free to walk straight out of prison or straight over the border. That's why he's losing. Rand would have won if he weren't such a pussy.
>>
>>69321652
I agree you shouldn't give a fuck about your enemies and be pragmatic.
But personal and economical freedom is key to a great America and a great society in general.
I'm not afraid Trump would ruin your liberty but I sure be happy if he focused for improving it in his presidential term.
>>
>>69321652
Because we're supposed to show our way is better
>>
>>69322427
before i fell in love with President Trump, i loved rand. then the debates proved how much a fucking bitch/shill he was smdh #onlytrump
>>
File: 1330737256646.jpg (67 KB, 598x800) Image search: [Google]
1330737256646.jpg
67 KB, 598x800
>>
>>69322219
"The power I have taken is the power to limit the powers of government"
- Margaret Thatcher
>>
>>69322311
Why you dumb fucks didn't elect him?
>>
>>69322569
Same
Then afterwards the backbiting should showed him to be the shill he is.
He belongs in the Democrats.
>>
File: 1459130608669.jpg (28 KB, 250x280) Image search: [Google]
1459130608669.jpg
28 KB, 250x280
>>69322432
>flag
Its not even subtle anymore. You kikes only give a shit in how much kebab we can skewer for you while simultaneously making us feel guilty about it.

As Israel itself knows, a strong bit of authoritarianism goes a long way as far as weeding out degeneracy that threatens the a race (and the future of the world, because White Man's Burden) and ending the individualism meme.

Without unity and tribalism we will just be annihilated by groups that are better at that game that we are (Jews). I wonder how sanctified we will feel when the last white man dies for some shitty failed meme ideology ironically created by the people that ended up destroying him.
>>
>>69319768
Classical liberalism died in the early 20h century and we have been all the better for it. Libertarianism is basically a zombie ideology at this point and the Pauls are fucking foolish to believe in it.
>>
>>69322413
I'm not much concerned with pork (within reason), it's to be expected to some extent (I hate how wishy washy and relativist my own sounds here), but I simply dont understand why they are so opposed to Trump if they've been honest in presenting their own views. Maybe they just believe in the free market that hard, maybe they're just cucks.

But they didn't seem like cucks.
>>
>>69319768
We were never against authoritarianism, we just want to be the ones holding the truncheons instead of the libshits.
>>
>>69319768
> incoming trumpbots
>"libertarians gay"
>"we need gubment to fix shit"
>"we need authoritarians"
You all sound like fucking libtards, and not one of you can actually tell me what way your trumpdaddy is better
>>
>>69322693
glad to know i wasnt the only one who noticed it. the media wont mention this stuff but people are actually really smart... #cantbestumped
>>
>>69323294
Rand v Trump
Blue pill v Red pill
And you still wonder why pol supports Trump
>>
>>69324282
>rand
> blue pill
Pick one. Also still no real argument. Just a trumpfag
>>
>>69319768
Which ignorant fuck made this? as far as I am concerned they hated both Paul and Donald, except they are attacking Donald more than Paul since he is actually winning and paying for his own shit aka no one pulling strings on him. Paul should of won just like Donald should but both will lose at the end because the establishment already has their candidate set up, game has always been rigged.
>>
>>69324438
>the establishment already has their candidate set up, game has always been rigged.
I see the Trumpfaggot tears have begun early, dis gon b gud.
>>
>>69323294
>le too high on my horse for fighting the battle against the regressive left
>who cares if my apathy and rage at the "man" leads to the destruction of my country and the white race
>at least I can feel morally smug that didn't vote for a fucking STATIST who is after my marijuanas and tax money

End yourself. Or better yet just MOVE TO A FUCKING ISLAND IF YOU WANT TO BE AN ISLAND YOU INSUFFERABLE KEK
>>
>>69319768

>liking lolBERGtarians

pol has moved on from that garbage
>>
>>69324516
Nigger many of us knew Hillary was set to win before this shit even started, though we still support Trump for the very fact his existence in this run is exposing all the bullshit that goes on, it is also opening a new gate way for political correctness people aren't being afraid to say what they really feel anymore because this man gave ground to this movement.
>>
>>69319768
Why don't you get it? He's going our Vlad ÈšepeÈ™.
>>
File: file.png (769 KB, 1544x2372) Image search: [Google]
file.png
769 KB, 1544x2372
>>
>>69319768

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0XMJMphPT4

We were asking with Ron Paul in 2008.

We were asking with the Tea Party movement in 2010.

We were asking with Ron Paul in 2012, they stole Iowa from us and cheated the primaries.

So what do you think we're gonna do now? Ask?
>>
>>69324572
> you ain't a cuck republican? Whewy. You should sure learn to be.
> listen here boy taxes are gr8
> go want less government overreach elsewhere
It's really sad how much republican values have changed. Once a proud people wanting to keep government out of their business. Now total shills and cucks
>>
>>69324974
this was savage af i love you sir

real americans support trump, fuck racism and race baiters
>>
>>69319768
For how much /pol/ claims to hate career politicians, they were okay with Ron Paul

Also ignores the fact that Rand was never a serious candidate when never stepped down as Senator and even got Kentucky's primary moved up early so he could be on the ballot as a Senator later on
>>
I went to Trump because he was the next highest candidate in terms of promising protected freedoms
I still miss Rand though
>>
File: 1457317944031.jpg (86 KB, 600x401) Image search: [Google]
1457317944031.jpg
86 KB, 600x401
>>69324842
>mfw I jumped straight from being a dyed-in-the-wool liberal to Traditionalist just from the Trump campaign and watching Upstairs, Downstairs 3-4 times.

Strange feels man.
>>
>>69322049
... and none of those bills were passed I'm guessing
>>
>>69325158
> promising protected freedoms
How so anon?
>>
>>69325200
Feels strange intellectually but you can already feel more and more which set of beliefs serves you and your life better.
>>
>>69321104

/thread.

The GOP is indeed dead. Move on. Trump is the future now.
>>
>>69321755

>I feel betrayed
>offers literally nothing that Rand has done to betray him

Where does this meme keep coming from? I hear people talk about how Rand "sold out" or "let them down" in the time since he dropped out of the race. He literally hasn't done anything except focus on his senate campaign and continue pushing to reform drug laws.

The whole "Rand sold out" thing has always been a meme. He's not as libertarian as his father, and if you don't like libertarianism to begin with obviously you won't like him. But his positions have been consistent the whole time, even when it would have really benefited him to compromise them. He even stayed firm on non-interventionist foreign policy days after Paris when it was clear that GOP voters wanted to go to war.
>>
>>69321888
>Supports reauthorizing the Patriot Act
>Supports sweeping government surveillance and data collection programs
>Against net neutrality programs
>Supports the execution of Edward Snowden as a traitor
>Supports keeping a working database of all muslims living in the United States, i.e. more government surveillance
>Supports censoring the internet in times of war / "Seeing Bill Gates and certain people" and "closing that internet up in some way"
>Supports increases in military spending to up to 7% of GNP
>Unrealistically plans to deport 11 million illegal immigrants at an estimated cost of $114 billion
>Supports targeting the families of terrorists, a violation of the Hague Conventions and the Fourth Geneva Convention, supports torture "much stronger than waterboarding", effectively supports making the US international war criminals
All for the greater good of fighting the terrorists though.
Like having Bush in the White House all over again.
>>
>>69325381
This. I've asked /pol the same thing before. They just spew manlet memes
>>
Is there any chance that Trump will back off on domestic surveillance?
I'd go full retard for Trump if he advocated for the privacy of US citizens, and treat us like trustworthy white citizens.
I could even overlook his protectionist economic agenda, it might even work, but I want US citizens to be treated like citizens not light skinned terrorists.
>>
>>69325731
He won't back off of that because it's the fucking goal of his fearmongering. He has literally no position on civil liberties that doesn't involve stripping them away.
>>
>>69325381
Im glad to hear other people are saying it as well. Rand betrayed us by not fighting for us as Trump DOES. Rand and Ron also went and spoke out against Trump despite Trump being our only chance at having a strong constitutionalist in the white house. Rand and Ron are shills and controlled opposition, and now the libertarians know. They were just giving us false hope. Trump is REAL hope, and everyone is fighting him because of it.
>>
>>69319768
>Libertarian

Weak, nonmilitant, passive. It's tantamount to giving up. Libertarianism can't combat the force being used against us.

We would like to be libertarians, but you can't be peace and non-action in the middle of a war or you're gonna get killed. We must defend ourselves.

In every white mans house there should be a nazi uniform in the closet, attic or basement. The last option. The final defense measure. In case of emergency, break the glass.

If Donald doesn't win, his supporters are not going to simply go away. They can't, this is self defense. Somethings going to happen, and it might not wait for the next election cycle and the next candidate may not be as mild as Trump. Donald Trump is probably the best deal the establishment is going to get.
>>
>>69325027
Maybe because government was never our true enemy? Our loyalty is with our nation and our race by ANY MEANS NECESSARY which is something your kind just can't fucking understand because you are traitorous as the Jews, except worse because at least Jews fight for the interests of THEIR group.

Libertarians just want a free-for-all for everyone to Jew everyone else in a race to the bottom where the prize is the effective end of the human race (because only shitskins and the Chinese will be left).

Don't expect futurist bullshit to save you when there is no people in power who have the drive to develop it.

IF there ever comes a time when we are secure and can build a network of trust from white to white we can get loftier and reduce government to minarchy if its suitable at that time.

>>69325291
I wish your Anglos luck in uncucking yourself. Its painful to see the greatest empire in the world fall into its current state. You can bet your ass if my ancestors hadn't immigrated I would be proud to be English and be absolutely loyal to the Crown.

>>69325599
>Supports the execution of Edward Snowden as a traitor
He is a traitor. Whether you think his treachery was morally justified is another matter and should be up to the American courts (a jury of American PEERS) to decide.
>Supports reauthorizing the Patriot Act
We need it because unlike in 2001 we actually have a desperate emergency situation on our hands.
>Against net neutrality programs
Based on what, a tweet about how wants to monitor parts of the internet for actual terrorist? Cry me a river. The man knows its Muslims we are after.

>Supports keeping a working database of all muslims living in the United States, i.e. more government surveillance
Yeah the poor sandindus. 6 million tears I'm shedding over their liberties.
>Supports increases in military spending to up to 7% of GNP
Our leverage and economic weight as a nation is determined #1 by our potential force and threats to enemy nations.
>>
>>69321104
>nothing about worship
>literally calling him god emperor
>>
>>69325880
It's hard to really know what the guy supports because he flip-flops so often.
But I don't think Trump really cares about civil liberties.
>>
>>69322413
Seriously, they're all career politicians, shittiest positions too as Congressmen and Senators.

They could try to run a state at least, like Kasich or JEB!
>>
>>69325933
Kek. I didn't think you were just another Nazibro. Silly me.
Have fun giving the government more money to fund dindus, also supporting your goy. Must be news to you that the Paul's have always been the least pro Israel repubs
>>
>>69320671
At least with aussie shitposting it's partially entertaining. This is just mindless drivel
sage report
>>
>>69325599
>Unrealistically plans to deport 11 million illegal immigrants at an estimated cost of $114 billion
Even as a cuck you should realise that this saves us more money in the longterm. As well as sending a message that other illegals are wasting their fucking time because not even an anchor baby will save them.
>upports targeting the families of terrorists, a violation of the Hague Conventions and the Fourth Geneva Convention, supports torture "much stronger than waterboarding", effectively supports making the US international war criminals
Why do you give a fuck about backdoor international federalist bullshit? Conventions are THE big government you are all pissing yourself over. It pretends to be a voluntary association but its really just economic strong-arming to push a globalist agenda with little regard to the well-being of the nations it bosses around.

Also I don't give a fuck about torturing murderess enemies, I am sure even cuckbertarians have some castle doctrine principles. I see torturing willful combatants that are out to destroy your citizens as a logical extension to torturing a home intruder who has planted a time bomb somewhere but wont tell you and doesn't care if he gets blown up as well.
>>
What good is liberty if your country is swarming with niggers, spics, and muzzies?
>>
>>69325933
How, exactly, do we need the Patriot Act? What quantifiable good has it done and what good will it do? How many cases have we cracked with it?

Here's him literally denouncing Net Neutrality
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/532608358508167168

I think Islam is as much a piece of shit as you do but spying on citizens of the United States just because of their religious affiliation is unconscionable.

Our 'potential force' is fucking fine as it is, we still top the world in military expenditures three times over and a huge amount of that is already surplus and waste. The only reasons to spend more is to stuff the pockets of contractors and wave our big wasted-money dicks around in people's faces.
>>
>>69326296
> discussing policy instead of "trump talks like you and me, and that's gr8"
> mindless drivel
>>
ron paul is kind of a pussy.
>>
>>69321652
Goddamn, that felt pretty patriotic to read.
>>
>>69326390
i feel you desu but hes the best chance we got and i do believe hes playing ti the establishment slightly but hes anything but a statist. hes just determined to win unlike Randy. #libertariansfortrump
>>
>>69326222
>ur a NAZI
>better luck next time heheh

Great ad homonym rebuttal, faggot.

>Have fun giving the government more money to fund dindus, also supporting your goy. Must be news to you that the Paul's have always been the least pro Israel repubs

Perfect is the enemy of good. Dindus can keep their bennies for a few more election cycles if the Statue of Liberty hasn't been destroyed by then. Isreal can have their lip-service if they can throw some kike lives to help clean up the scorched earth in the middle-east.

The Jews will lose a much larger war than Isreal will gain, which is why they are still unanimously against Trump on both the right and the left even as gets on his knees for Isreal . They know his election completely de-roots their authority in this nation.
>>
File: always happening.png (189 KB, 671x450) Image search: [Google]
always happening.png
189 KB, 671x450
>>69322087
>>
>>69319768
>Men of liberty
In todays society, they are men of weakness

Strong nationalism is necessary for our survival. It's the only way.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VIvqyrxbL8
>>
>>69325599

tough measures for tough times

we told you to shut off the NSA but you didn't do it

now look whats going to happen you cucks

your boy Obama didn't do it now what we've been warning of is going to happen

difference is ITS OUR GUY NOW
>>
>>69326390
OP posts "i don't get it"
Yeah really smart and brilliant conversation topic right there. Fuck off yank
>>
File: FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.gif (654 KB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS.gif
654 KB, 260x146
Can someone explain to me where libtards are getting this idea that Trump is authoritarian? I see them saying this all over the place but they never explain why and as far as I know, Trump is definitely not Authoritarian.
>>
>>69326296
>aussie calling a shitpost mindless drivel

Not sure how I feel about this familam.
>>
File: 1459236361127.jpg (62 KB, 685x474) Image search: [Google]
1459236361127.jpg
62 KB, 685x474
>>69319768
You have to go back to India fucking gypsie nomad.
>>
>>69326595
>can only spew nationalist authoritarian and white rhetoric.
> b buh but I'm not just ur average tranny-fapping /b/tard.
> still ok with paying for dindus and jews
> trump isn't helping them tho
It doesn't take a doctor to find the flaws in your logic. I suggest making sure your ideals don't contradict themselves
>>
>>69326778
I've been a vocal fucking opponent of Obongo for eight years.
Nothing else you said makes any sense. It's like you can only talk in retarded soundbites.

>>69326843
Here's a starter pack of reasons >>69325599
>>
americans are scared wimply little racists, thats why they want a strong father figure to order them arround instead of the rational choice
I hope Trump bans degeneracy like abortion so that the minorities stop aborting half of their kids, and the USA becomes even less white than now.
>>
>>69321538
Yep, they must think Somalia is a paradise.
>>
>>69326818
> calling a Texan a yank
> Not addressing points brought up about policy. The thing that matters with politicians.
>>
>>69326388
>but spying on citizens of the United States just because of their religious affiliation is unconscionable.

This is the same as leftist logic. Stop ignoring demography and group statistics because of your bleeding heart. Muslims are free to not leave their religion in the US. If they want to promote "their" group and reap the benefits they also have to pay the price for said group starting a war with us.

Even if I hand you the moral high-ground I still don't give a shit because self-preservation and safety is more important than the feefees of potential threats.

>>69326979
What part of "I don't like this but I'll take the 90% of good shit that comes from" is contradictory? Its honestly FUCKING MIRACULOUS that someone so good for the country like Trump is not only running, but has a high chance of actually winning AND not being a fucking placating politician. Its like winning the fucking lottery when were on life-support and then whining because we find out we have to pay taxes on it. In your case thats probably a very literal assessment of your butthurt.

Daddy is an asshole who sometime beats his kids, but we need to get the house in order and eject the home invaders before we try to deal with his drinking problem.
>>
>>69327140
Texasbro... Yank is a generic term for American...
>>
>>69327305
> well we have to do some bad stuff. Again
You're literally contributing to the two things you hate the most: jews and niggers. How exactly is anything good going to happen, aside from being harsher on mudslimes?
>>
>>69327312
That's fucking gay. That's a northfag where I come from
>>
>>69324431
>Supporting mass immigration and empathising with incarcerated niggers
>Being red pill
Pick one.
>>
>>69327813
american prisons are shit, they would turn you into an animal even if you are normal
how can Norway have such better prisons?
instead of letting prisoners arround stab each other in the yard, why not focus on reintegration in the society where they can find a job and contribute?
>>
>>69327627
So, Randlet was going to deport dindus or start taking away their po-grams? Was he going to call out the Jews in that crony and run the industries (legally I should ad)? I guess I missed that campaign promise somewhere.

Muslims set a precedent that we wont bow down to PC identity politics if our way of life is threatened. So, if Trump is elected guess what that means for the next dindu chimpout where white people are getting attacked?
>>
>>69327813
> drug reform=i love niggers
> wants MASSIVE immigration

What I put forward was an amendment that would have temporarily halted immigration from high-risk terrorist countries. I wanted them to go through Global Entry, which is a program where we do background checks. -rand Paul
You show right. "He weik." God you're a faggot
>>
>>69327684
Well it is for me too, unless they're from a different country.
>>
>>69325889

Who exactly is "us"? Trump isn't libertarian on basically any issue. I may prefer him to Hillary, but come on, we can't sit here and pretend that Trump is somehow a good pick for libertarians. If Trump is your perfect candidate on most issues, I'm not sure why you liked Rand to begin with.
>>
>>69328036
So yeah? Just mudslimes? Ok dude. Or please re-articulate whatever the fuck you were trying to say first
>>
>>69321652
Haha you worship a King and America is dead in your heart. It is tragic. And you think you are a true American, that is the saddest part.
>>
>>69319768
>i don't get it
That's why you're Romanian.
>>
>>69328036

Rand is literally the least pro-Israel of all GOP candidates. He wanted to cut aid to them at least until the debt is gone and is against being involved in the Middle East. Beyond that, he's been extremely outspoken about reducing the power of Congress with regards to business so they have less power to sell to big companies. Not to mention he wants to slash entitlement spending. And, as though all this isn't enough, he also opposes taking refugees.

You don't care about any of that though, because you want Trump. It's fine to want Trump, but don't lie to yourself about why.
>>
>>69328528
I'd vote Rand if Trump wasn't on the ticket, but it takes charisma and panache in this world.

I still think Trump is a better man for the immediate job, I don't mind Rand IN a democratic system of government but I wouldn't want to give him free reign for his libertarians crazies no more than I would trust a commie Jew. As I said somewhere else I am fine with Rand in some financial government sector.
>>
>>69328050
>Been in politics for decades
>Always supported mass immigration (muh economy)
>Trump enters politics and calls for ban on Muslims/rises in polls
>Calls for ban on Muslims
>>
>>69328743
>but it takes charisma and panache in this world
this cult of personality is ridiculous
>>
>>69327970
Because rehabilitation doesn't work.
>>
>>69328829
You really think a crown gives you power?
>>
>>69328200
Personally I only support Trump as a "fuck the GOPe" vote for the way Ron was treated by the establishment. And Trumps is helped alot by the fact that rats like Cruz and cucks like Kasich make him look like Jesus by comparison.

But Trump himself is really only good on his immigration policy, tax plan and his mostly self funding everything. It's wishful thinking to assume he'll really do anything serious about the Fed or military industrial complex.
>>
>>69328786
>he copies him hehe XDXDXD
Immigration isn't always a problem you fucktard. When it is he does something.
> But but he dint do it first
>>
>>69327305
/thread

that whole second part. the analogy of the dad who isnt perfect but is still a privilege to have is wonderful
>>
>>69328200
im libertarian: anarchist but im smart enough to understand that before we fix the world, we need to fix the country, and Trump is the only one who doesnt have those ulterior motives of u no who. he stands by the constitution at a time when it is under attack and so i will stand by him 100% bc he represents my voice and the voice of most people, including yours. you are being duped if you cant realize that hes our last chance. "but i dont agree with everything he says" HOLY SHIT DONALD TRUMP IS ACTUALLY GOING TO FUCKING WIN AND WE CAN HAVE A FUCKING COUNTRY AGAIN NOT SOME WEIRD FASCIST POLICE BULLSHIT AND HE ISNT PERFECT BUT LETS PROTECT THE CONSTITUTION FOR ANOTHER FOUR YEARS THEN WORRY ABOUT WHAT COMES NEXT
>>
>>69328926
>>69328868
>rehabilitation doesnt work
thats your opinion, not what the facts are saying

what do you mean by this
the crown itself doesnt

Trump nationalism is delusional, its the same as "Putin is the savior of the white race", and "Erdogan the neo-sultan is the only solution to our failiures". Its ridiculous. In this age of globalisation, we should be on the side fighting for as less as possible regulations. Just the state to keep out of everything. Marriage, religion, business, drugs, guns...everything, just keep the state out of it. No Bernies, Hilaries, Trumps, Putins, Merkels shilling every second of our existance
>>
>>69328961
if you were right, they wouldnt ALL be fighting him THIS. FUCKING. HARD.

case and point
>>
>>69329267
>thats your opinion, not what the facts are saying
>Hurr durr Norway

Even if Norway's experience is true and I don't think it is but even if it were true that experience hasn't been replicated across jurisdictions. Doesn't work in the UK, Sweden, Ireland or anywhere else where the focus is on rehabilitation. We have people with 90 convictions or more walking around still getting light sentences and getting hotel food in prison. Recidivism is 60% within 3 years.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact.
>>
>>69328961
In order to support the ridiculous and obvious waste in the MIC you need to be bribed.
>>
Ron Paul is a honest man.
Rand Paul is a dishonest man that uses his father to get votes.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.