[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you in Syria right now fighting ISIS?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 640x480
Why aren't you in Syria right now fighting ISIS?
>>
because im fisting my boi pussy
>>
>>69319590
I'm going to swim there next week. Good thing SAA territory is on the mediteranean coast
>>
>>69319590
Because I'd have to fight for communists
>>
>>69319590
I have a job. But all the pussy jobless and unemployed Muslims should be send down to fight ISIS instead of getting welfare.
>>
>>69319590

>IDF slut
>Fighting ISIS

Nice one Rabbi!
>>
>>69320198
THIS

send them back and let them fight
>>
Why would anyone fight the fucking ISIS if you can go to Europe and collect your 800 euros and + you get a free white woman?
>>
Because I trust in SAA
>>
File: 1444547284723.jpg (14 KB, 249x228) Image search: [Google]
1444547284723.jpg
14 KB, 249x228
>fighting people that are being funded by the same people who hire you
>>
Because the US/NATO is not participating with SAA forces.
>>
Why does ISIS even fight anyways? Doesn't it seem hopeless from their position? Do they think they'll ever actually take any part of Eurupe?Why can't they use their brains?
>>
File: Shalom.jpg (31 KB, 446x280) Image search: [Google]
Shalom.jpg
31 KB, 446x280
>>69319590

>why aren't you in Syria right now fighting for the Pentagon-funded terrorists against the CIA-funded terrorists?
>>
I am in the National Guard so I am probably not going to be deployed out there, but I will be hoping for that. Things I want to deal with in NG
1: Killing terrorists on battlefields
2: Chimpout crowd control
>>
>>69320894
Islam has a end-time prophecy where the faithful fight infidels and win. They think this is it and judging by the current state of Europe's refugee ordeal, theyre indeed winning
>>
>>69321041

>National Guard
Kek
>>
shit's expensive to fly out there
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 226x686) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 226x686
How do I get there? I want to fight ISIS. Is there anyone I can volunteer with? Would any army take me?
>>
>>69319691
>would rather just sit at home jacking off to anime and posting with bitter NEET virgins on /pol/

Maybe fighting for communists isn't such a bad thing
>>
>>69321232
As one doomsday cultist to another. Wew lad.
You are aware that they believe in very same prophecy?
>>
I have no combat or military experience and they won't take some fat neckbeard racist simply because he hates sandniggers
>>
File: lastarab.jpg (55 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
lastarab.jpg
55 KB, 600x421
>>69319590
Because fuck all people who live in deserts and fuck their stupid dune coon fights.
>>
>>69320591
>Muslims
>Giving them guns
>"What could possibly go wrong?!"
>>
>>69321359
You need about 2k to actually fucking get there. Kurdish YPG will take you. Hope you don't mind some faggot commies from PKK shitting up the place. Everyone else is fine though.

>>69321404
I heard about a fat british neckbeard that fought over there. Dont know what happened to him. They might take you if you meet army basic training requirements.
>>
>>69320894
They wish to bring about the apocalypse.
>>
>>69321648
Is it bring your own gun or will they give me some shit? What about training, is that provided also or should I join the US military for few years or some shit? I don't want to show up like a faggot if they dont have training.
>>
>>69321823

Don't go over there are fight for the Kurds, they have no hope. Turkey will not accept their continued existence and ISIS will likely overwhelm them and butcher/enslave them at some point, and you as a Westerner would be executed for propaganda.
>>
>>69321823
Gun and "training" are provided. You're given an AK74 and some webbing. They might give plate carriers to foreigners I cant remember but you have to buy your own armor. Certain equipment and clothing have to be provided by you.

Cool thing about YPG is that no prior experience is required.

If anybody in thread has military experience see if Peshmerga are still recruiting.
>>
>>69321997
What about the SAA?
>>
>>69322197
They might recruit foreigners.

I wouldnt recommend it though.

Good way to get yourself bumped up on the government lists. At least Kurds are semi-supported by the governments.
>>
>>69319590

Most of IS are in Iraq, but anyway:

>Syrians
>IS
>all Muslims

All enemies there
>>
Fuck it, I'm a Jew so I'll just go remove kebab in Israel instead.
>>
>>69322374
What turned you off? kek
>>
Because sand nigger civil war isn't my fucking problem
>>
>>69319590
I already pay taxes to people who fight ISIS
>>
>>69322431
> spend 2000 dollars to travel to syria
> no training
> little equipment
> nervous as fuck on the jeep ride over, wary of ISIS roadblock
> arrive in YPG territory
> imhere.jpg
> don't speak the language ( do Kurds speak english?)
> im in some town
> wander around looking for someone who speaks english
> so i can ask where i go to join the army
> miraculous find army headquarters
> talk to receptionist
> "h-hello... i'd like to fight ISIS please"
> she speaks only kurdish or whatever the kurds speak
> i literally can't talk to these people
> why am i in syria
>>
That woman will die of radiation from that service box before ever making it to syria.

Also that orange beret means she doesn't know how to really shoot a gun.
>>
>>69322893
>travel to iraq
>meet with the liaison you agreed to meet with ahead of time over YPG official site
>ok faggot, I get you across border in couple days here is kebab
>wait and eat your kebab
>talk with other foreigners coming or going from syria
>cross river with other faggots(SAA dont give a fuck)
>go to kurdish headquarters
>hey faggot you speak kurd?
>n-no
>go to class for a couple weeks faggot
>learn how to translate your dank maymays into kurdish
>how to say, my kebab sucks make it again
>go fight
>witness kurds getting blown to smithereens
>witness even more isis getting blown up
>shoot guy
>why am I in syria
>tfw no idf qt gf
>>
ISIS
>strong patriarchal society
>gun ownership mandatory
>every male child trained to protect his homeland
>fighting a coalition of 80 countries with nothing but the fire in their hearts
>anti-jew
>anti-globalist
>attacking Europe with the sole intention of starting a new Crusade and uniting Christendom again

Kurds
>history of murdering christians
>helped take down Saddam
>backstabbing secessionist traitors
>communist, feminist
>supported actively by the jews and globalists
>cowards, can only fight anyone with the worlds strongest military acting as an airforce

The real question is why aren't you fighting for ISIS against the godless Kurds?
>>
File: vladimir putin.jpg (57 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
vladimir putin.jpg
57 KB, 620x387
>>69322697
Good citizen.
>>
It's their war. They didn't come and help during European civil wars, did they?
>>
>>69323498
>attacking Europe with the sole intention of starting a new Crusade and uniting Christendom again
sauce?

Also
>trusting eternal anglo
>>
>>69320744
>france talking about funding terrorists
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/dec/07/france-funding-syrian-rebels
>>
>>69323588
But Swede, the civil wars havent even truly begun yet.
>>
>>69320744
France knows whats up
>>
>>69321599
>send refugees back
>close all surrounding borders
>let them fight to death
>everything is recorded with drones
>livestream for 1€ a day
>?
>profit
>>
>>69319590
Got out of the military in '11

>>69321041
No one cares about national guard faggots
>>
>>69323597
Why do you think they attack us? Their hope is that Europe will exterminate all the fake Muslims in our countries and then attack them all out. They have an end-times prophecy where the soldiers of the Caliphate fight a united Christian Europe at Dabiq, in Syria.

ISIS are basically the members of Al Qaeda who got bored of waiting for the prophecies to come true and decided to try and make them come true. That's why they set up a Caliphate, that's why they keep attacking Europe. That's why their official magazine is called Dabiq.
>>
>>69321359
foreign legion maybe
>>
>>69319590
Because that's not my war. The ISIS was created because america put their stinking hand where they shouldn't have.
>>
>>69323809
cool, nice to know
>>
>>69323633
>Israel complaining about funding terrorism
I've gone through the looking-glass, haven't I?
>>
>>69324757
I supplied the evidence
you didn't
>>
>>69319590
I actually bought tickets to Northern Iraq to meet with the YPG last year, but pussied out after I told my parents and life got better.

I don't know if its still the same, but the lions of rojava Facebook page was how they recruited. Drop them a message and they send you instructions. They do prefer ex military though
>>
There was an anon here who posted that he fought with the Lions of Rojava militia. Posted pictures of bodies, he said it was mostly patrols and shit, but that ISIS landmined the fuck out of everywhere and it was just luck who lived and who died (his friend stepped on one.)

I don't see why they would do that. The circuit for a metal detector is pretty simple, it can be adapted to fit on a truck or a hoop on the ground.

I'm curious if there are any legal ways for entry into Rojavan territory. The only way that seems used is illegally crossing from Turkey, which to me basically means if you get caught, expect to be turned over to ISIS, might as well off yourself. But doesn't the FSA have a border with Turkey that allows foreigners? Could you cross from there to Rojava?

I feel like anyone who goes should honestly take a cyanide ampule to crack if shit goes south. To me the commies here actually seem like the good guys. Kurdistan's legitimate army is in the pocket of the US and Israel, they even share Israeli stuff on their social media. Commies are farmers and blue collar folk that actually made Rojava work, with electricity and running water.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3IrXUch-zY
>>
>>69319590
who is this potty hotty?
>>
>>69323636
Let each country deal with their own problems. If you want to and fight one muslim for another muslim than that is your prerogative and I wish you good luck.

I'm going to stay here and deal with the problems infesting my country instead.
>>
I doubt the syria army would take in an american mercenary
>>
>>69325742
Most go through sulaymaniyah iraq, you can get flights from Frankfurt. I wouldn't recommend going via Istanbul because Turks.

In regards to counter IED shit, metal detector's are near useless unless its full on Russian tank mines. IEDs can easily be made with little to 0 metal content, not to mention the amount of brass and scrap in areas like that

Source: 6 months counter IED afghan '11
>>
File: Syria_map_anim2.gif (3 MB, 950x535) Image search: [Google]
Syria_map_anim2.gif
3 MB, 950x535
>>69326069
Noice, thanks for your service.

(Btw this is just me pissing in the wind and hypothetical because I like geography, I don't plan on going.)

But the area through Sulaymaniyah is impossible for joining the Rojavan military. From what I understand, the Iraqi Peshmerga is more or less an actual military of a country, while the Lions of Rojava are trying to establish their own country, Western Kurdistan. They also have forces in Nusaybin, fighting the Turkish military, but they're all basically dead men walking. Trying to get to Western Kurdistan from Iraq crosses you through hundreds of miles of hostile territory.
>>
>>69319590
How the hell would a non-syrian join any of the syrian armies? Imagine some /pol/ neet taking orders in Arabic or Kurdish and not having a fucking clue what to do.
>>
>>69319590
if she's fighting isis, im fighting isis
>>
>>69326440
It was Jan 2015 I booked my flight's (living like a bum at the time and didn't give a fuck) but the Lion's of Rojava site told me to book a flight to sulaymaniyah, then they would pick me up and take me to YPG held area (can't remember where) then most likely into Rojava as I was ex military. I booked for April and 4 month's is enough time for life to U-turn for the better.
>>
>>69323498
I actually legitimately don't like Kurds. I don't know why the majority of /pol/ sucks their cocks when they:
>Took part in the Armenian, Assyrian, Pontic genocide
>Squat on Assyrian ancestral lands claiming it and it's history as their own while defacing Assyrian heritage sites
>Cut their womens clits
>Take their tribal fights with them when they emmigrate (Kurds throw shitfits around Turks regardless of where they are)
>>
>>69319590
because I'm shitposting on /pol/
>>
>>69326650

The Israelis are supporting ISIS in the hopes that they'll overthrow Assad

Destabilizing neighboring Arab regimes through proxies has been their primary strategy since the 1980s and they've been very successful at it
>>
kurd soldiers are pretty qt, all seem to have a nice round ass.

would love to stick my dick in a kurdi boipucci lads
>>
>>69319590
Syria is ISIS
>>
>>69326883
this is why i dont want to fight for the kurds, leftists cant stop talking about them. but i still want to kick ISIS ass. hopefully they piss off israel and israel can go to war with them and ill be joined up with IDF.
>>
File: True_e75971_3000815.jpg (68 KB, 626x397) Image search: [Google]
True_e75971_3000815.jpg
68 KB, 626x397
Because I would lose my military benefits and free college was a big part of the reason I joined the army (infantry)
>>
>>69326859
Glad you reconsidered, that travel arrangement sounds fishy as fuck. All the best, hope your life gets even better in the future.

>>69323498
If any of what you said about the Kurds was true, about them being financed by oligarchs, they would have a recognized country. Don't fall for the Spicy Saddam Memes, they're funny but satirical.
>>
>>69327321
Is this a real thing? What if you go there as a photographer? How can the military arbitrarily take away your benefits when you travel to a territory with an unrecognized army? I understand doing this if you side with Assad or Iran, but Kurdistan is farmers with guns defending their homes and an unrecognized state, and we aren't at war with them.
>>
>>69319590
travel costs are too high, i only go there is one of you anons will pay for my ticket and talk with an SAA official so they can recruit me and give me training.
>>
>>69323498
>anglo
>>
>>69319590
Us doesn't take foreign applicants.
>>
>>69327610
I have a friend in the ICRC, they offered me to join them in Damascus. But I don't wanna be a nurse, I wanna be a SAA soldier.

Feels bad.
>>
>>69319590
Because it's not my god damn country, and not my god damn problem.
>>
>>69327719
>ICRC
just do it pedro
you have no exuses, you will be a feildmedic, not a nurse.
>>
>>69326069

Does it upset you that EOD are RLC?
>>
>>69327961
RLC EOD are fine, they've done the course. I was never EOD, I was just on a Talisman tour
>>
because fuck you, thats why!
>>
>>69319590
Because I wouldn't get anything out of it.

Nobody would pay me.

Girls wouldn't like me.

Everyone I could conceivably join to fight with would always hate me and view me with suspicion because of my nationality.

There's literally nothing good that can come of it.
>>
>>69327592
It is because I would basically be breaching my contract of using my skills taught by the army for a foreign force and that is prohibited for 7 years after separation
>>
>>69327719
How would I join the ICRC in Damascus, or anywhere in Syria? What qualifications would I need? I'm thinking long-term here, but I'll be military soon. and after that I'll finish nursing (already half through). Would they take any nurse, or only nurse practitioners?

>want to contribute constructively
>not illegally

>>69328474
Something like this. There's no good guys. Kurds are commies, ISIS are pure evil, Turks are ISIS, Iraq is proto-Assad, and Assad is just a militia leader at this point.
>>
>>69328733
>for a foreign force
Hypothetically of course, the Kurds aren't a recognized foreign force. Recognizing them would be undermining the territorial integrity of Iraq and Syria. They might as well take away your benefits for volunteering in the Peace Corps, ICRC or UNMAS.
>>
>>69319590

Because I would have to wait until I'm given orders to shoot before I can shoot. If I could go over there and just start putting bullets in Muslims heads I'd be all over it.
>>
File: just_frog_my_shit_up.png (8 KB, 446x390) Image search: [Google]
just_frog_my_shit_up.png
8 KB, 446x390
>>69319590
I really want to be an Air Crew Officer, but asthma fucked me. I hear all of these horror stories, but can't do anything to prevent more.
>>
>>69319590
I am going to sweden to join the "Bull Servicing Brigades" sorry they asked first
>>
>>69328896
America dude we side with all and none, regardless I would get fucked. It is pretty fucked
>>
>>69319590
Because that`s illegal anon!
>>
>>69327592
Also ironically I helped train the UN weapon inspectors that went to syria. They sucked in traing and that reflected when they got ambushed and fucked up over there. (Literally exactly ow we did it to them in the training area.}
>>
>>69329276
What happened to them?
>>
aunts wont let me :(
>>
>>69329872
In Syria? They went out on one mission towards a site of an alleged gas attack and beofre they made it there al nursura ambushed them and killed a good portion and the rest hid out until they got rescued
>>
>>69319590
>Implying I'm not
>>
>>69329017

What does Mortal Kombat X look like with green blood anyway?
>>
>>69319590
I'd rather go to Ukraine and kill communists.
I have combat training and I'm learning Russian/Ukrainian because I want to be a foreign affairs consultant in Crimea.

But I can't find a Ukrainian militia that will take me.
>>
>>69320629
We can't.We want to work and are easily integrated.Why would someone let ukrainians immigrate if you can get an Achmed instead?
>>
File: Liberty Prime.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Liberty Prime.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
>>69321376
Sounds like something a communist would say.
>>
>>69319590
>Why aren't you in Syria right now fighting ISIS?

Because I don't want to help Mudslimes fight Mudslimes.
>>
>>69330570
AZOV and Misanthropic Division should take anyone, shouldn't they?

I wouldn't encourage this, all militias are overrun with skinheads, and they sort of like to kill civilians and act outside of the law. I don't like the DNR, but I think there's something noble about them.

>some Russian thugs take over an electric building, couple of post offices, and a police station
>Ukrainian militias decide to shell the downtown with cluster bombs

What would you do, Anon?

>>69330046
b-b-but Al Nusra is the good guys, my uncle told me, he's in the CIA.
>>
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 640x792) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 640x792
I've been building my body for the past year in order to enter a Naval Officer program.
When the martyr count of western civilians becomes large enough to reach the ears of my country's people, that will be the time to rally with my brothers and sisters against Islam. In the meantime, I will wait.
>>
>>69319590
Because I'm fighting for my right to party
>>
>>69319590
Because I'm not risking my life to fight in a shithole.
>>
As a swede i think its a waste of money to go overseas to fight islam, we will have civil war here soon against the muslims and the vikings will be forced to rise again.
unless some country just nukes us back to a radioactive stoneage for letting all the terrorist live here....
>>
>>69320894
Because the prophecies say that they eventually will win, it does not matter if everyone is killed, the caliphate will continue with someone else.

Muslims believe jihad has two possible outcomes and both are wins. Either winning on the battlefield or winning by becoming a martyr. So it is not hopeless at all for them, no matter what happens they win.

They fight to have a chance at making the west stop murdering muslims because obviously if you are a muslim and don't do anything then you will get killed. Muslims have tried that for 60+ years and stil 99.9% of muslims don't do shit. So some muslims like ISIS think they should at least try to do something, because they know we will kill muslims no matter what they do until muslims take over and stop murdering muslims.

They are going to be killed by the west anyway so they want to go down fighting.
>>
>>69330830
Azov don't take just anyone, last I saw they want to see some sort of Ukrainian heritage but I'm French/Spanish/Slovenian. 2nd gen American.
I don't advocate for the Ukes but I'd rather do that than join the Peshmerga.
>>
>>69332414
What?
>>
HOLD UP HOLD UP NIGGAS

Can't foreigners join the NDF if they don't want to be YPG? They have a headquarters in Damascus too.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.