[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How based is Milo??? Time to wreck the toxicity called SJW movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg (40 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
CRRxEB3VAAEgc4f1.jpg
40 KB, 1024x683
How based is Milo???

Time to wreck the toxicity called SJW movement and cancerous rogue Feminism.
>>
stop shilling for actual faggots
>>
He tells the truth

That's what matters. I don't care what dicks he eats or he doesn't or if he like blue or red or pink.

As long as he tells the truth about marxism and feminism (he even says that jews control everything - said on Rubin show) I'm ok with him.
>>
>>69319216
Sunland being based as usual.
>>
Ever since he went to the States he has been terrible, you can see the freedoms melting his faggot brain and making him just another homo bimbo
>>
File: fili soup.gif (2 MB, 369x208) Image search: [Google]
fili soup.gif
2 MB, 369x208
>>69319216
>japan
Hey you're pretty good
>>
>>69319011

As usual, a jewish person infiltrates and waters down yet another right-wing group
>>
>>69319511
>Implying it's not to get the attention of libertards so that he can redpill them.
>>
>kike
>faggot
>coal burner

and yet /pol/ still loves him. Like MLK dreamed, we judge by the content of character.
>>
>>69319678
He IS a libertard. What is conservative about him? The only "conservative" thing about him is disliking feminists and that's probably just personal reasons too because he seems to enjoy the attention he gets from desperate straight men that are fed up with women.
>>
>>69319881

Milo is the only one speaking the truth in the mainstream media other than Trump

And the good thing is Milo knows marxism and leftist behavior.
>>
>>69319511
He was a slut a long time before he went to the States.
>>
>>69319011
>Based
>Faggot

Can't be both I'm afraid
>>
>>69320022
Just wait and see before he becomes another Shapiro, after he gets to sell his merch. /pol/ can be so gullible.
>>
>>69320363

/pol/ is a waste.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.