[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Abiogenesis and evolution is bullshit for dumb goyim
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1385760649709[1].gif (1 MB, 291x229) Image search: [Google]
1385760649709[1].gif
1 MB, 291x229
Is there anything more blue pill than the big bang theory? It seems like a clear case of brainwashing.

The big bang/atheism is the theory that in the beginning there was nothing, and then nothing magically condensed and exploded, and then all of a sudden the universe as we know it popped into existence. Nothing exploded in order to create everything.

It seems so blatantly obviously false, how can NOTHING exploded to become SOMETHING? It defies all common logic. It's a theory that is completely implausible and your own common sense and mathematics that you should know since a baby tells you that nothing cannot suddenly become something, yet it is widely accepted anyway.

It's an experiment to see how many people they can brainwash into believing something blatantly false without question just because scientists told them so. The Bible explains exactly how the universe was created by Almighty God yet most people shy away from it and give into the jewish brainwashing and believe something clearly false.
>hehe be a good goyim and believe whatever we tell you even though it is obviously false, don't question anything

Don't even get me started on evolution/abiogenesis. You have to be legit retarded to believe in evolution.
>1 second there is no life in the universe
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
>1 second later life exists in the universe
>then eventually these rocks evolved into humans

Atheism requires more blind faith than any other religion in existence, and is the highest form of degeneracy even possible. Nothing can even compare to the degeneracy of Godless heretics. It is a false religion leading people to hell. Notice how atheists never say anything about muslims or jews? They nearly always only attack Christianity. They are nothing but the tools and soldiers of satan and the jews.

To believe that life comes from non-life requires far more life than simply believing the truth of God.
>>
>>69318497

>To believe that life comes from non-life requires far more faith* than simply believing the truth of God.

My mistake.
>>
Atheists destroyed once again I guess.
>>
>>69318497
>not realizing the big bang theory is actually proof of God
You can believe in both.
Science will eventually lead us to proof of God.
>>
>>69319907

Genesis is a step by step guide of how God created everything which there is.

The big bang theory is such nonsense that atheists are currently beginning to argue among themselves that it is actually wrong and some other shit happened instead.
>>
>>69320155
I don't find it very likely that Bible is accurate word for word.
I do find it very likely that there is a Creator.
>>
>>69318497
BAIT
A
I
T
>>
File: 1444753535747.png (360 KB, 700x693) Image search: [Google]
1444753535747.png
360 KB, 700x693
Like clockwork
>>
>>69318497
3/10
Thank you for your hard work.
>>
/pol isnt really a place where people change their minds but... No one says that the universe came from nothing because atheists don't actually know what cam before our universe. But we will honestly admit that instead of making up scientifically illiterate theories to justify killing of infidels etc. No scientist of any significance has claimed that he knows where the universe came from but christians keep doing so with no scientific evidence for their theories. Because we dont actually know what happend there it's a blank space in science that will have to be filled eventually through the scientific method. This is where god of the gaps theory comes into place. Because if we don't currently know the cause of something then it has to be god. Just like with clouds in the cavemen eras
>>
>>69318497
I honestly just don't understand how atheism is so wide spread. I don't go to church, but I do believe in a god. Being against religion seems a little silly to me. Being able to trust in a god is much more comforting than any righteous atheist beliefs. Religion also gives people power, as seen by Muslim terrorists; because they have such strong beliefs they have a power most of western society doesn't.
>>
>>69320595
>christians
>not muslims
>not jews
>not any other religion
Its always the christfags fault. Fuck off sweden, you got a bull to prep.
>>
Probably a bait post tho
>>
>>69318497
Science can answer "how" but nobody here knows "why". Pick your fairy tale and ride along. Fedorism is not a religion these are old school rationalists with an edge. Reason why the go after christianity is because only christianity completely excludes any scientific explanation for anything. Also theory of evolution in.my opinion applies to all living creatures except for humans.
>>
I guess I'm going to hell now for not agreeing with you. :(
>>
File: 7buwxsf.jpg (95 KB, 685x1023) Image search: [Google]
7buwxsf.jpg
95 KB, 685x1023
>>69318497
This is probably the most thought out bait I've ever seen. Good job, dumbass.
>>
But how come religion isn't brainwashing as well? You're told from a young age that some god or gods created the world, or perhaps the world came from a bird's egg or whatever. That's blind belief too.
>>
yeah people who believe in the big bang are retarded, you cannot make something from nothing.
>>
>>69318497
I refuse to believe you are this retarded, OP
>>
Simply ebin OP. Scientists will never recover from how much you BTFO them
>>
>>69318497
This theory doesn't say that everything came from nothing. It says that the universe was originally a high density/hot state that has cooled off and is continually expanding.
>>
>>69318497
Saw a post earlier about how atheists always trying to debate god(s)existence was circlejerking. I tend to agree with this as someone who doesn't believe in god? But it's hard not to when You have an insanely primitive understanding of the big bang and physics in general. This is just theist circlejerking taking place to reaffirm your shitty beliefs that are totally unfounded. You are gonna die and you will exist only as a memory aftwards and even that will fade. Of course I'm not going to try and disprove god, but if there was a god that was all powerful and created a shit hole like this and demanded we worship him//her//it, would it be worth it? Even heaven as it is described seems pretty miserable. No challenges, no mysteries to solve. If there is a god/gods they are more than likely some lovecraftesc gods who don't really care about any organism within this universe personally. You would be a cockroach. Befriending them/worshipping them/doing their bidding would only be worth it if you were promised power.
>>
File: 1458643187893.jpg (433 KB, 1000x1166) Image search: [Google]
1458643187893.jpg
433 KB, 1000x1166
FUCKING REPOST

EVERY DAY THIS EXACT TEXT AND PIC IS POSTED

MODS WHY DO YOU ALLOW THIS SHIT
>>
>>69318497 Sigh. I understand this is bait, but i'll take it.

Firstly, the big bang is not an explosion at all. This is the first of several errors non-scientists make when "debunking" it. The big bang theory (called as such for historical reasons) describes the early universe as a space that was finite in size that rapidly increased in size exponentially through the process of inflation. At a certain point, inflation ceased, and the universe continued expanding linearly and continues to do so today. We know it is expanding because light from distant galaxies are red shifted.

If you were intelligent enough to .. well.. read a scientific paper and comprehend it, you would find that this inflationary period is explained using mathematics. Reasonable assumptions, like in all of science, are made also.

We actually know -beyond reasonable doubt- what the universe was like up to fractions of a second after it came into existence as we know it. Theories have been extensively tested at the large hadron collider to understand the conditions at the beginning of the universe.
>>
>>69320155
See here is the problem. You are mixing current scientific understanding with atheism. I don't believe in god because there is no evidence yadayadayada. That doesn't mean as a person who doesn't belive in god that I think our current scientific understanding of the universe is perfect. Of course it's not. We are a young species. Try not to look at a disbelief as a collective thing. It's not a religion. There is no tenents. Even if scientific evidence is found to be false remember, there is still zero evidence of God and thus no reason to believe in one unless you are so inclined. Atheists most of the time share very little commonality besides the fact they don't believe in something. Religious people have a hard time wrapping their heads around this concept.
>>
>>69318497
>>69322647

Next, evolution. Hmm. I mean your argument is just so insightful that.. oh wait. It's a piece of trash argument.

>1 second there is no life in the universe
On earth but sure.
>these rocks (which came from nothing) suddenly rubbed against each other in a special way
No. Amino acids and proteins (the building blocks of living things (and also your brain cells) slowly formed of millions of years, and one day, under perfect conditions, they formed together to make incredibly simple organisms.

From there, evolution. Life tries to stay alive. Evolution predicts that life will change gradually in order to survive better. As more and more life grows and moves location, its needs change.
Underwater? Gills.
Can't see? Eyes.

This happens over millions of years. There are fossils dating back MILLIONS OF YEARS that prove gradual change. In addition, eyes have formed in totally unrelated groups of animals.

Eyes in mammals, and eyes in squids are totally seperate incidences of eyes forming in life. The eyes work totally differently from one another.

Now please, take this information, put it into your brain and splatter it out over a wall with a pump shotgun.
>>
>>69318497
By adding god
You just add another paradox

The gif would be the guy smashing tha paintbrush into the canvas
A moving person appears and then paints the squirel .

Im not saying we dont need religion ,because we need it, but the logical answer is that god is just another highly inprobable hapoening.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.